PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream!

sheriff 01
01-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Yes thats right i have a dream, for all serious members here you know what i am talking about. By any standards i am far from perfect and have made mistakes in the past as we all have. I look forward to the day when a sincere and genuine member here will step forward and hold hands with me as we realish in our dream together.:)

hit79
01-02-2009, 04:56 PM
You have a dream, yes you want a woman

pone44
01-02-2009, 05:00 PM
We are all Imperfect sheriff. :)

Although i do not know you well , you seem like a good person who wanted to help this community by giving invites-ect (made a few mistakes besides a GA). It is weird when you 1st get invites to a private BT site when you know nothing about Bt and a bunch of members are generous to you.
It makes Some feel they have to give back and share invites to member as they did to you, only fair. Have to be careful and respectful about doing a giveaway (ask the sites staff if you can recruit here in public?) if you choose to? Things have changed though and some members are now starting to abide by their sites rules by not doing giveaways-trading, some are still up to it.

Good luck.

crooked
01-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I'm perfect. ;D

integral
01-02-2009, 05:20 PM
abuse of this section is why it gets trolled constantly.

stop trying to be a martyr and get everyone's pity.

KushBlow
01-02-2009, 05:37 PM
What the hell are you requesting anyway officer Schtick?

ovisan
01-02-2009, 05:49 PM
What the hell are you requesting anyway officer Schtick?

He is one of few people here who knows that sharing is fun

Good luck mate and a big THANK YOU in behalf of all the users you have helped here.

Swift
01-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Did you wet your bed ?

CaptanAmerica
01-02-2009, 06:07 PM
devilish coincidence!

http://www.lib.utk.edu/diversity/resources/dream.jpg

medeni
01-02-2009, 06:11 PM
I think he deserves it! Good luck!

hit79
01-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Good luck, just joke

killercam101
01-02-2009, 06:17 PM
this is as official as bow wow ft souljaboy...marco polo..marco polo..marco polo...I hope you sell over 1 million ringtones!

alcoholik
01-02-2009, 06:55 PM
i have a dream too!

cinephilia
01-03-2009, 01:31 AM
he deserves what?

Jekyll
01-03-2009, 01:41 AM
i have a dream too!

Permanent absolut vodka for you whole life ?

pentomato
01-03-2009, 02:20 AM
Yes thats right i have a dream, for all serious members here you know what i am talking about. By any standards i am far from perfect and have made mistakes in the past as we all have. I look forward to the day when a sincere and genuine member here will step forward and hold hands with me as we realish in our dream together.:)

Have you been masturbating again?

Leave the guy alone, stop been so serious and enjoy life you

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 02:53 AM

No i haven't been masturbating alot lately as i have been getting plenty of action from my wife and i am going to get all i can now before another dry spell hits!:lol::lol::lol:

Enlightened
01-03-2009, 03:09 AM
he deserves what?

It is spelled out in your Signature, one of his "Dreams".....just hope it doesn't turn out to be a Nightmare, like I had one of my Dreams fulfilled...Sigh :yup:

Albo Da Kid
01-03-2009, 03:19 AM

Good luck buddy:D I wish i could help you but i gave my last invite to a good user.
Keep trying though. Patience is the key to everything.

pentomato
01-03-2009, 03:45 AM

No i haven't been masturbating alot lately as i have been getting plenty of action from my wife and i am going to get all i can now before another dry spell hits!:lol::lol::lol:

Do it as much as she wants, because when the dry spell comes, hell you will go hungry for months lol

respawn40
01-03-2009, 03:58 AM
Sooo, what's his dream? I'm a tad bit slow =/

IdolEyes787
01-03-2009, 04:00 AM
I think he's looking for fun but I don't know how a last invite could be given to that.

slymester
01-03-2009, 04:02 AM
Sheriff's dream is wet dreams :lol:

respawn40
01-03-2009, 04:19 AM
but i gave my last invite to a good user.

You're such a fibber, Albo. :whistling

Albo Da Kid
01-03-2009, 04:36 AM
but i gave my last invite to a good user.

You're such a fibber, Albo. :whistling

^^lol I am going to tell you like the fst mods told me when I reported a scammer.
"Do you have any proof? If not than we can't do anything about it"

IdolEyes787
01-03-2009, 04:52 AM
Because if we are talking about the same thing it does work like that.

pone44
01-03-2009, 05:19 AM
Sheriff, should close this and let members know what you are interested in or not. It is Up to you, your thread-req???

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 06:03 AM
Well for all those who are curious, my dream is f*n and i will continue to prove myself on every tracker i am a member of and also here at fst. I have plenty of patience and i am just enjoying my journey wherever it takes me.
I have also realized that by doing GA's against trackers wishes is not necessarily respectful and ultimately could end up harming the tracker itself. If i do any GA's here anymore it will be with the full consent of the tracker before i do so.
I would also like to mention that my brief encounter with trading when i first registered here ended abruptly when i started to get educated in the forums on how this behaviour is detrimental to the tracker on every level.
In closing i would like to thank all members here who have encouraged me every step of the way and i wish you all the best of luck in your journeys also.:)