PDA

View Full Version : what is the matter with BCG?

jokira247
01-03-2009, 12:17 AM
when i try to enter my keyword in the fake page it goes fine and the two fields of the username and password appears then i enter my username and pass and click login and after that nothing happens and i return back again to the fake page from the begining

Morpheus
01-03-2009, 12:23 AM
It works fine. Perhaps you are typing in your username and password incorrectly. If you tell me your username on the site, I can check to see if it's still there.

H&K
01-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Clear your cookies and cache, should fix it.

jokira247
01-03-2009, 12:56 AM
i tried to clear the cash and cookies and still have the same problem i enter the username and the password and click login then it return me to the fake page again

pone44
01-03-2009, 12:56 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bcg-key-word-and-hidden-front-page-309495/?&highlight=bcg+hidden

Read above.

Already had a thread on this.

jokira247
01-03-2009, 01:05 AM
i think u didn't understand me i already have my keyword and when i put it in the field for that it pops up the fields for username and password and that means that my keyword is correct then i enter my username and password and click login and then nothing happens and i get the fake page again with all fields clear as before

Night0wl
01-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Try using recover to get new login details. The only time I have had that happen is when using wrong username/password on sites.

jokira247
01-03-2009, 01:17 AM
i tried the recover and got my new details on mail user and pass and keyword and when i try i also get the same problem can anyone give me there irc address so i can talk to one of the stuff there

getalone
01-03-2009, 01:20 AM
Even I have experiencing the same problem with BCG. Can any one help

Cabalo
01-03-2009, 02:16 AM
that's a clientside problem. allow scripts to run on no-script for bcg.
or try login from a different browser to confirm my theory.

LubTheStaringCat
01-03-2009, 02:46 AM
I had a similar problem with waffles the last couple of days, In happening the exact same way you've described.
I had Intending reloading my OS anyways but I was putting It off for the last couple of weeks, but the problem with waffles just brought It to the forefront.
That's what Ive been doing the last couple of hour's, everything Is working sweet now.

I didn't find a solution to the problem, but what I did notice was I use the Opera browser.
When I typed something like Firefox or Opera or even Safari, the web pages didn't come up. It was things like Ebay and Amazon witch led me to believe that the Browser had some type of virus.
It was happing to everything I searched for.

I'm not saying that's what's wrong with yours, but It's something to consider.
As said I ended up reloading my OS, It was pissing me off