PDA

View Full Version : Premium user on RS: downloads finished too early?!

the
01-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Hi

This happened twice now. I'm using Firefox 3 and I had several multiple downloads finish too early claiming they are finished when they are short of a few MB. Why does this happen? It's annoying because it's nearly 2 hours wasted and I only have 1Mb. :pinch: Despite being premium if I have too many simultaneous downloads they will all stall, probably because of my slow connection, and I request no more than eight at a time. Annoying as I can't request enough to cover myself when I'm asleep etc.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated!

KushBlow
01-03-2009, 05:45 PM
That sounds like AV or firewall interference. Try disabling them.

CaptanAmerica
01-03-2009, 11:43 PM
hm, why just dont to dload it step by spet? theres a very interesting program called universal share downloader (usd). u can plan ur dling events and go sleep after

sickest
01-06-2009, 12:17 AM
use IDM - internet download manager.

cinephilia
01-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi

This happened twice now. I'm using Firefox 3 and I had several multiple downloads finish too early claiming they are finished when they are short of a few MB. Why does this happen? It's annoying because it's nearly 2 hours wasted and I only have 1Mb. :pinch: Despite being premium if I have too many simultaneous downloads they will all stall, probably because of my slow connection, and I request no more than eight at a time. Annoying as I can't request enough to cover myself when I'm asleep etc.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated!
i experienced the same problem but only after clicking on "pause" (the download used to finish a second after being restarted).
unfortunately, i don't have any clue why this strange problem happens so this thread is a good opportunity for me to understand if it's an issue with firefox or something else.

the
03-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Thank you very much!

cinephilia
03-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Thank you very much!
did you even fix your problem? :huh:

the
03-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Thank you very much!
did you even fix your problem? :huh:

I have now yes thank you. I run Windows XP x64 and have found a fixed version of RSM that works. I swear last time I looked it wasn't available, or I didn't look hard enough. This way I can batch download whilst asleep or out.

cinephilia
03-25-2009, 02:52 PM
ok, nice.

bladesharp
03-28-2009, 01:16 AM
btw whats this RSM !!