PDA

View Full Version : How long before black rabbit goes bankrupt..?

Pages : [1] 2

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 03:04 AM
HI HATERZ:lol::lol:

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL FAIL PREDICTION

How long do you think black rabbit will last before the sysop realizes that he has wasted his and his friend's time and money??

I personally think that the site is a joke and a ripoff...their previous url was http://f0ll0wm3.in (http://f0ll0wm3.in/hater.jpg) FFS:frusty:

I give it about 3 months before it flops. What is your opinion??

When the time comes i will bump this thread so we can see who was right and who wasnt.:naughty:

sheriff 01
01-04-2009, 03:16 AM
I am not on this tracker but after seeing that it generated 26 pages in the last thread i would think that there is alot of interest in
this tracker so how can a tracker die if there is this much interest. As i have said i am not there and can't see the goings on behind
the scenes with who manages the tracker but i believe that if something is managed right it will stand a chance if there is alot of interest in it.

Cheeseman1208
01-04-2009, 03:20 AM
I voted for three months. I thought it was a joke tracker, like a parody on FTWR, but I guess not. Feels very Mango to me.

Oh, and then theres Swift. Lol. He's a friend of a friend, so I need to watch what I say.

^^@Sheriff, it was mostly spam and other random posts.

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 03:27 AM
I'd say about a year (think they will persist a bit) :happy:

nbo
01-04-2009, 03:27 AM
OMFG
LOL
no wayyy
youve got to be shitting me, they changed the URL because it leaked on FST, and he bothered to write us a personal msg
LOL, what sysop would go through the trouble and change the frinkin url because of some typical criticism? it's really sad, it's even sadder that he called it black rabbit, whats even sadder than that is that ridiculous url they chose, and the saddest thing is the amount of attention it got here:D, but that is somehow understandable.
my god, this just proves that it's already failing.

3 months? thats real optimistic.
haha, hater really showed us, ohhhh.

FTBR= biggest failure of the year (i know we should give it a chance, who know's it might even be a good trakcer but this is the lamest start ive ever seen, this guy is trying way too hard, enough with the "secret" bullshit already, you waste so much time trying to hide ur lame ass site that you forget what torrenting and sharing is all about).

Detale
01-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Is something like this really necessary? C'mon now why would you wish anything bad on a tracker? Honestly sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. Honestly I'm not even sure this thread should be left open. I voted It will succeed.

Cheeseman1208
01-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Is something like this really necessary? C'mon now why would you wish anything bad on a tracker? Honestly sometimes I wonder what the hell is wrong with people. Honestly I'm not even sure this thread should be left open. I voted It will succeed.
Detale, its nothing personal, I just don't like the guys grammar. Gives all of us a bad name.

Detale
01-04-2009, 03:40 AM
Well Joke or no joke It's not right to bash the very things we use for our common hobby here. Pretty tasteless I think

Cheeseman1208
01-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Well Joke or no joke It's not right to bash the very things we use for our common hobby here. Pretty tasteless I think
Yes, and as a hobby, people have different tastes. I got the impression that this is a place to talk about our hobby, openly and without censor. Detale, people have very strong biases and opinions when it comes to this stuff, and thats what makes it so damn interesting.

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 03:50 AM
@Detale: 99% of the polls at fst are totally useless so i don't see any valuable reason to close this one.

I'm Hot
01-04-2009, 04:02 AM

Want me to teach you how to delete/close a thread? ffs I know FST is public but this is an abuse.

@ OP

You will never get uk-t.

respawn40
01-04-2009, 04:04 AM
ffs I know FST is public but this is an abuse.

I think this is a discussion about whether or not BR will be able to sustain itself in the coming months, and thrive as a tracker. Granted, the poll could have been worded better.

slayer2005
01-04-2009, 04:05 AM

Totally agreed.
Why open this pointless thread.
Let them run there tracker and if they fail they fail and if not then great.
People open sites for people like you and they get bad press like this stupid thread.

I'm Hot
01-04-2009, 04:07 AM
ffs I know FST is public but this is an abuse.

I think this is a discussion about whether or not BR will be able to sustain itself in the coming months, and thrive as a tracker. Granted, the poll could have been worded better.

That would be your point if you were the op, but since the op is a damn asshole the point is just shitty.

About the tracker I can just say that the staff is pretty cool there.

Detale
01-04-2009, 04:07 AM
Yes, and as a hobby, people have different tastes. I got the impression that this is a place to talk about our hobby, openly and without censor. Detale, people have very strong biases and opinions when it comes to this stuff, and thats what makes it so damn interesting.

This is why it's not closed already. I am speaking my opinion is all. I will say if a member of staff contacts me about this I may close it.

Cabalo
01-04-2009, 04:11 AM
if, as someone said, all publicity is good publicity, the bR sysop must be delighted.

well, i can't wish them anything good, after being insulted by their sysop, FST also insulted, and nothing happened to him.
after his attitude towards members here, this thread is legitimated.

@Detale - did you read their staff's oppinion towards FST in the famous thread? and after all that you will still attend a request from them ? sometimes i feel a bit lost here.

lysine
01-04-2009, 04:13 AM
how can a tracker die if there is this much interest.

you obviously weren't around for the whole scenepiracy (scp) fiasco.

Intr4ns1t
01-04-2009, 04:13 AM

I am can only compare it to how this forum received another new site awhile back. Almost directly parallel. People posting the url, screenshots, lots of flaming, almost 30 pages of shit slinging and what have you but I don't recall people saying, "hey guys, why bash this site so soon? "

In fact, that 30 page long bash fest is still open, but that's no thing but a chicken wing in truth. Just an example of how this forum can be for people.

If they are serious, it doesn't really matter what the members of this forum have to say about the site. They will do their thing and win, lose, or draw, they will be what they are, and that is the point I'm trying to make in this post. In fact, most likely it'll only serve to galvanize BR to be a better site. Call it a "trial by fire" if you will.

my 2 cents.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 04:44 AM

Detale cmon now:noes:...Are you really going to act like you don't know. Most of the the members that hang out in fst see something wrong and they want to point it out right away. Ripping another tracker off is definitely on the list of "being bashed on fst". I think this thread should stay open. It's only fair to us in the fst community.

if, as someone said, all publicity is good publicity, the bR sysop must be delighted.

well, i can't wish them anything good, after being insulted by their sysop, FST also insulted, and nothing happened to him.

@Detale - did you read their staff's oppinion towards FST in the famous thread? and after all that you will still attend a request from them ? sometimes i feel a bit lost here.

Exactly. The br sysop said this himself in bumrock's thread. The more we talk about it the more famous his tracker gets, which supposebly benefits him.

I am can only compare it to how this forum received another new site awhile back. Almost directly parallel. People posting the url, screenshots, lots of flaming, almost 30 pages of shit slinging and what have you but I don't recall people saying, "hey guys, why bash this site so soon? "

In fact, that 30 page long bash fest is still open, but that's no thing but a chicken wing in truth. Just an example of how this forum can be for people.

If they are serious, it doesn't really matter what the members of this forum have to say about the site. They will do their thing and win, lose, or draw, they will be what they are, and that is the point I'm trying to make in this post. In fact, most likely it'll only serve to galvanize BR to be a better site. Call it a "trial by fire" if you will.

my 2 cents.

Right again... What doesn't break them makes them. Now let us within the fst community discuss our prediction.:yup:

basilhaydens
01-04-2009, 04:53 AM
Read up on bankruptcy and find a more accurate word to express your misguided hatred.

DVito
01-04-2009, 04:55 AM
I think they're gonna flop. But seriously.. I could care less whether they succeed or not. So many trackers pop up everyday with the same 0-day content.. and this new "br" site is just copying other trackers by being ratio free.

Oh yeah, they changed their URL too because it was exposed in the other thread. Pretty stupid. It doesn't take to much to find out that they just moved the site to the next IP address in their block.. and with that, it isn't hard to find out their new domain.

I don't see the point of being so secretive.. with all the posts about it on FST they can never be a secret again. Probably will just be like all the other sites that flopped after a few months.

bumrocks
01-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Personally, I somewhat regret my original post. True, I wanted to stir the pot on them....True, I believed the sysop was sketchy in some ways and not altogether truthful. BUT whether I deserved it or not (and I did to some degree) he became extremely inflammatory...Not to just me but the whole community.

Personally, I think the site will last...I did not read the poll yet but looked at this as an opportunity to post an apology for my erratic and over zealous behavior...More than likely I have fueled your fire over there. One day you may even thank me...lol! I'm a realist though...

It is not my opinion, that they want to be like the similar named site. With the exception of the rabbit stuff there are no other similarities. As I said to him at one point in a different thread...

I am not dissing the site...As I said it does look very good.

words......words.........words......

Hope the best for your site and that 2009 is your year! I'd much rather see a site prosper than fail...I guess we'll see!

I still stand by this statement...I wish failure on no site. I hate it when sites do go down...

Even though you yourself have said some pretty awful things in your retaliatory statements I wish all the best to you and the site and sorry to have pissed you off so badly...

Detale
01-04-2009, 06:30 AM

:huh: link me in a PM please, Thanks

Edit: Nm I guess I missed something there I'll re read that hot mess. Hey maybe I'm wrong :idunno: its been known to happen...

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 06:40 AM
^^Detale let's just say they talked more shit than they did when they banned TakeMS..Imagine 30 little kids hollering and cursing using tons of abbriviations and misspelled words...not pretty at all

killercam101
01-04-2009, 06:47 AM
http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Job/hall-and-oates.jpg

This is Hall and Oates reporting IN and we just signed up at bR and it has a bromance similar to ours. (no homo)

th0r
01-04-2009, 06:49 AM
I say we combine FTWR and bR to create . . .

Follow the Grey Rabbit (or it might be a darker shade of gray depending on how dark bR is)

Who's with me?

Funkin'
01-04-2009, 06:50 AM
Oates's mustache is the shit.

I think FTBR will become some sort of success solely on its name. A lot of people(probably collectors and traders) will want in because they will think it's going to be another rare and 1337 tracker.

Detale
01-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Ok well I guess I misses the tail end of that thread. Well TBH I could care less the guy obviously has anger issues. I can see why he'd be upset but he acted like a child and ran away and this doesn't make him look reputable at all. He's right he doesn't have to explain himself to anyone but then he doesn't need to come here to duke it out either. I don't belong to CFS so I don't know/care what happened over there either. Even with him being a dick I wish them the best.

Now why is everyone so upset that he ripped off the other rabbit? Many sites use the TB code to start out. I wonder if JGG is pissed, I doubt it he's a cool level headed giant normally. Also maybe there are other reasons for the "hater" pic who knows.

Artemis
01-04-2009, 08:32 AM

my 2 cents.

The 'trial by fire' for PtN came from the staff and many of the original members of the site. I absolutely and heartily agree that this whole culture has changed (although I am not a member) but a huge amount of the flaming in PtN's initial startup was due to the make up of traders on staff and as VIP's on the site.
I am talking here about Golden/Juventus and the other original staff. Although I was on the periphery I saw alot of people's reputations get burned. I congratulate you , the other staff and Deadcell for making a positive change, for 'sticking it out' through the lean time and in creating a maturing tracker and community.
It is actually this 'stickability' that is rare. There is the first buzz of a new tracker, the hordes rush in to see what it's all about, then make various snide comments about the amount of torrents, the seeder/leecher ratio or how much the stylesheet sucks, if it is different or there is a vibe, a core of these initial users hang around then there is a slow (and painful) maturing. It is during this phase, after the initial honeymoon that many trackers fall by the wayside for many reasons, but most commonly it is simply that the intention of the tracker was for a group of people to be 'staff'. When the realities of actually running a tracker, the effort and the funds that have to be generated from somewhere for monthly running costs set in, most of these groups simply pack up their bat and ball and go home.I'm sure it won't take many longterm members more than a couple of minutes to list at least 5 in their own heads that fall under exactly this description.
Although I think that FST has descended into a flame fest from a small group of members shouting their own opinions all the time, I believe from how this tracker was conceived and from the rather immature reactions of staff/uploaders of this site that br falls into exactly this category. I would like to be proven wrong, but with reactions like the haterz jpg, the sysops comments on this and other forums and the fact that the tracker was created by a subgroup from StN make me extremely suspicious of the motives involved.

1000possibleclaws
01-04-2009, 09:06 AM
Artemis has got it spot on; I could not have said it any better than he just did.

apextwin146
01-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Only strong can survive the test of time .. So far the only effort i have seen from the staff side is to keep the Site URL a secret(apart from some lame ass Jpegs) .. Making a site last is not easy at all when u already have such a stiff competetion on ur hands in every category ..
Only if new sites can come up that have actual scene access ..

killercam101
01-04-2009, 09:54 AM
good luck bR !

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2450/picture2zu6.png

please don't resort to violence swift :(

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 09:58 AM
You know you're just promoting it more by posting this? LOL, you guys :lol:....

Popov
01-04-2009, 10:00 AM
What exactly do you mean with succed ?. I think the site will be avalible for a long time, but there wont be very much users...

apextwin146
01-04-2009, 10:02 AM
What exactly do you mean with succed ?. I think the site will be avalible for a long time, but there wont be very much users...
success is when site is active .. on the other hand i dont knw how would u define succed .. Maybe in the sense that the site will rebrand itself after a while/change name/change URL .. They could use all these tactics

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Well I think if the OP thought a bit before posting he would realize that by posting this it in term made the site more active or more wanted, if he didn't post this it would of probably been forgotten...and his sig doesn't help much either.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 10:31 AM
^and what do you know... you still think ftn is a l33t tracker ffs

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 10:34 AM
^and what do you know... you still think ftn is a l33t tracker ffs

That's completely irrelevant, is that the only comeback you can think of? And isn't it true what I said?

I never said it was 1337 I said I think it's a great tracker, stop putting words in my mouth and then not backing it up :lol:

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 10:43 AM
glad to see you got invited to skandalandia KushBlow, it's certainly a good replacement for FTN :shifty:

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 10:44 AM
glad to see you got invited to skandalandia KushBlow, it's certainly a good replacement for FTN :shifty:

You should see my PM inbox after I inserted the userbar :lol:.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 10:45 AM
^lol ok ok when you get your dream tracker we'll let you do a review on it to see how "great" of a tracker it is. for now let's focus on the topic.

I think that bashing a tracker will does not help it out more than it hurts it. Sure some people that didn't know will hear about it but at the same time those that were interested will realize what a piece of shit it really was.

My sig might confuse people that don't comprehend english that well. Thats about it. If not then go ahead and explain how it will attract people into br.(maybe traders) but traders always hurt a tracker more than they help it.....right???

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 10:48 AM
My sig might confuse people that don't comprehend english that well. Thats about it. If not then go ahead and explain how it will attract people into br. I'm all ears

By attracting attention maybe...?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b24/Nightmare30/Funny%20stuff/facepalm.jpg

iTS is also a 'failure' (at least most people say it is) and I don't see less REQs for it.

stitched
01-04-2009, 10:49 AM
you know what this thread reminds me of...."How most of the users bashed PTN when it started..?" now i am sure most those users are all happy to be members of PTN and singing all praises about how good the tracker is and all that....
y would some one want to guess how long before black rabbit run's out of money....how will it make any difference to them unless they are members of that torrents site
these kind of threads and all those who think its funny just shows how immature/mean/cheap the people are ,i am not saying i am any better but still if u really think about it...these people who created this tracker and went thru all the efforts to bring it online and keep it running are actually trying to do something with thier time on the internet....its not sumthing to be mocked at ,so what if its a rip off...there is no need to create a thread like "how long before black rabbit goes bankrupt..?" and think creating this thread is the smartest thing to do .
i am not a member there but i just find that its wrong to create a negative thread unless its about an ANTI-TRADER:P

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 10:52 AM
iTS is also a 'failure' (at least most people say it is) and I don't see less REQs for it.
you're wrong, i didn't see any iTS request nor people saying it's their dream tracker since ages

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 10:54 AM
you're wrong, i didn't see any iTS request since ages nor people saying it's their dream tracker.

Oh then my bad, I thought it was just really well hidden. But I dunno, look on places like TR and T-I, there are some reqs...

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 10:56 AM
My sig might confuse people that don't comprehend english that well. Thats about it. If not then go ahead and explain how it will attract people into br. I'm all ears

By attracting attention maybe...?

Difference between iTS and BR is that iTS didn't have such noob a staff. It's not that pleasant hanging out in a community full of noobs trust me when i say so. This might attract attention but as one user said earlier. If it doesnt kill it it makes it stronger so props to them if they do succeed.....but i really much doubt it. And if they do hang around it will be one of those iFi type of trackers.

dragoi92
01-04-2009, 10:57 AM
you're wrong, i didn't see any iTS request since ages nor people saying it's their dream tracker.

Oh then my bad, I thought it was just really well hidden. But I dunno, look on places like TR and T-I, there are some reqs...

We arent in TR and T-I , we are in FST.
So there isnt any ITS request.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 10:58 AM

Well probably because there's everyone's favorite section...trade! :D And it's not allowed to be traded I think.

scotex
this poll itīs just stupied...this seems that the guy who created this poll itīs just geleaus for not having black rabbit ehehe

cinephilia
certainly because iTS is the FTN equivalent for noobs.

dragoi92
01-04-2009, 11:02 AM

Well probably because there's everyone's favorite section...trade! :D And it's not allowed to be traded I think.

ITS
U need to request for it and than u can invite him,U cant trade him because u havent invite.
And ITS they dont want to make giveway in public.

vic
01-04-2009, 12:21 PM
omg i don't believe you opened another pointless thread.

You are doing it wrong
http://www.doingitwrong.com/wrong/20070311-122657.jpg

Cril
01-04-2009, 12:25 PM
less than 3 months :p

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 12:30 PM

You are doing it wrong
http://www.doingitwrong.com/wrong/20070311-122657.jpg

Bahaha! :lol:

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 12:40 PM

You are doing it wrong

Quick find me a useful thread so i can kill some time

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Do u really care abt ur mom so much as much u are caring abt the downfall of this shitty tracker?

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 12:54 PM
@KushBlow, cinephilia - can you stop spam this forum? you turn every thread to bullshits only...

about bR - they are deserve to die soon, if they are rip off only...

Hey I'm not the one who started the thread. I'm just showing what this thread deserves. Spam.

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Crutavy, i'm not sure your posts full of smileys and "fuck da system" "ROFL" etc... are more relevants than mine... so please shut the fuck up and ignore me.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Do u really care abt ur mom so much as much u are caring abt the downfall of this shitty tracker?

Nah i dont care about my mom at all... Too busy caring about yours...:pinch:

Lol stranger is just mad because he recently got pwned in his electronic thread for being a lier and a trader.

Back to the topic:01:

Swift
01-04-2009, 01:23 PM
albo did you get banned there ?

dragoi92
01-04-2009, 01:23 PM
WOW
SPAM PEOPLE
SPAM

Dont spam if u can make good post like me.I am telling only the truth
Some post are made by as*ole
But no problem
They know that they are as*ole and they like that idea

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 01:26 PM

Are you the same Swift aka Tudor from BR??? If so what is your prediction? How long before BR flops??http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/9118/swiftcopytc7qa9.jpg (http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swiftcopytc7qa9.jpg)

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 01:30 PM

Lol stranger is just mad because he recently got pwned in his electronic thread for being a lier and a trader.

nop, Stranger99 is the douche who got banned from ScT for having called mooji "pinhead" but mostly for having tried to trade a sct invite. :happy:

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 01:41 PM
^Correct. Lately, it's been hard keeping track of these douche bags.

uNeeK
01-04-2009, 02:17 PM

Notice how he didn't answer the question ? LoL.z

Albo the kid, if STN. is so shitty as you put it any reason why you keep trying to visit the site ? atleast once every 30 minutes, even asking another person as to why your account got disabled... Hoping something will change ?? Maybe you like the ban message ?

It amazes me how you continually keep talking about me and what im doing and how this fury you have with bR, only grew somewhat stronger after you account was disabled. But then again if it's the worst fukken thing ever why even bother wasting your precious time to register ???

Also why do you even care weather or not bR. makes it ? seriously your putting alot of effort into something that shouldn't even concern you. All this eHostility, eAttacks aren't changing anything. It is what it is, live with it.

Then there is your comments on my response to you, i think it was only fair ? What you can dis me and down talk bR. but the minute i say something you wanna go cry ? pfft...

CaptanAmerica
01-04-2009, 02:31 PM
less then 6 months in my opinion

Cabalo
01-04-2009, 02:39 PM

Albo the kid, if STN. is so shitty as you put it any reason why you keep trying to visit the site ? atleast once every 30 minutes, even asking another person as to why your account got disabled... Hoping something will change ?? Maybe you like the ban message ?

It amazes me how you continually keep talking about me and what im doing and how this fury you have with bR, only grew somewhat stronger after you account was disabled. But then again if it's the worst fukken thing ever why even bother wasting your precious time to register ???

Also why do you even care weather or not bR. makes it ? seriously your putting alot of effort into something that shouldn't even concern you. All this eHostility, eAttacks aren't changing anything. It is what it is, live with it.

Then there is your comments on my response to you, i think it was only fair ? What you can dis me and down talk bR. but the minute i say something you wanna go cry ? pfft...
wow, you already know how to act as staff and go banning people when you are criticised, and then come make fun of them, showing your so powerful all mighty sysop skills.

god, you are childish. go away noob.

teflon05
01-04-2009, 02:41 PM
I don't understand what the big f*cking deal is here. So another tracker started up. So it's somewhat similar to another one. They pretty much all are, are they not? I don't blame the sysop for coming here & defending his site & himself. I Imagine any of you would do the same. (And, as stated previously, it does spark interest) As far as I know, there's no "internet law" against a tracker being similar to another. If there was, there would be quite a few shut down.
As far as it being "elite" goes, once again, who cares? If the people who started it want it to be that way, it's their business, and if your not a member, why worry about it?

uNeeK
01-04-2009, 02:51 PM

wow, you already know how to act as staff and go banning people when you are criticised, and then come make fun of them, showing your so powerful all mighty sysop skills.

How i forget to mention you ?? silly me...

Cabalo.. aka 32yr old interwebz rocky, funny you mention that... IMO if your talking shit, then obviously you don't wanna be a part of it ? Maybe im wrong ? and FYI talking shit wasn't only factor, but i don't have to explain that to ya ;)

Im not making fun of anybody, just stating facts.... Maybe you missed what i was saying so let me talk in lamens for ya : " Albo got banned, Albo starts bashing " simple huh ?

Another fun fact, i didn't just start being a site admin, been doing it for some years now... but what does that interest you ? your way too l33t... wish i could post a funny pic, but not gonna bother myself searching for one :(

BlackBird_
01-04-2009, 02:53 PM
I don't understand what the big f*cking deal is here. So another tracker started up. So it's somewhat similar to another one. They pretty much all are, are they not? I don't blame the sysop for coming here & defending his site & himself. I Imagine any of you would do the same. (And, as stated previously, it does spark interest) As far as I know, there's no "internet law" against a tracker being similar to another. If there was, there would be quite a few shut down.
As far as it being "elite" goes, once again, who cares? If the people who started it want it to be that way, it's their business, and if your not a member, why worry about it?

^^^ I totally agree
Lately people have taken the internet very seriously...
But FST is so much fun exactly by that :lol:

jasperr
01-04-2009, 03:00 PM
the big deal is that if that people are losers and can't get into a tracker.... they trash the hell out of it.. thats the the big deal....

nbo
01-04-2009, 03:07 PM
to sum it up:
ppl shouldnt bash so much and staff should not be so immature

anoneemuse
01-04-2009, 03:09 PM
true story

viru5
01-04-2009, 03:09 PM
OMFG keep hating but he will succeed.

tX
01-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Awesomesauce, another elite tracker made by bittards, for bittards!

Cabalo
01-04-2009, 03:21 PM

Cabalo.. aka 32yr old interwebz rocky, funny you mention that... IMO if your talking shit, then obviously you don't wanna be a part of it ? Maybe im wrong ? and FYI talking shit wasn't only factor, but i don't have to explain that to ya ;)

Im not making fun of anybody, just stating facts.... Maybe you missed what i was saying so let me talk in lamens for ya : " Albo got banned, Albo starts bashing " simple huh ?

Another fun fact, i didn't just start being a site admin, been doing it for some years now... but what does that interest you ? your way too l33t... wish i could post a funny pic, but not gonna bother myself searching for one :(
swift... aka 23yr old interwebz wannabe, FYI obviously i don't wanna be part of your tracker. I find hard it has anything that i won't find elsewhere, be it community, torrents or what-the-fuck-ever.
i've also previously been a staff member at 2 torrent sites in my country, the pioneer one and the first community oriented we had, all this back in 2003 or 2002, i can't recall. So, i do know a bit more than the usual regarding this issues.
and yes, you've been bragging too much about your past, bla bla bla, which is never a good thing. but i wish you the luck for your torrent world epenis enlargement task ahead. Just don't count me in at either stn or br.
not that you are gonna cry about this, but i have the feeling i'm not the only one around here sharing this view.

goodbye kid.

sheriff 01
01-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Lets all just try and get along. :fst::console::flowers:

uNeeK
01-04-2009, 03:38 PM

swift... aka 23yr old interwebz wannabe, FYI obviously i don't wanna be part of your tracker. I find hard it has anything that i won't find elsewhere, be it community, torrents or what-the-fuck-ever.
i've also previously been a staff member at 2 torrent sites in my country, the pioneer one and the first community oriented we had, all this back in 2003 or 2002, i can't recall. So, i do know a bit more than the usual regarding this issues.
and yes, you've been bragging too much about your past, bla bla bla, which is never a good thing. but i wish you the luck for your torrent world epenis enlargement task ahead. Just don't count me in at either stn or br.
not that you are gonna cry about this, but i have the feeling i'm not the only one around here sharing this view.

goodbye kid.

Cabalo, I would only expect for you to act maybe alil more mature then some being your age, but what do i know.... we all kids deep down, just some more then others.

anoneemuse
01-04-2009, 03:45 PM
we only grow up to make more little kids ... aaah now thats fun :lol:

dragoi92
01-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Cabalo, I would only expect for you to act maybe alil more mature then some being your age, but what do i know.... we all kids deep down, just some more then others.

All i want to say is
BE CAREFULL

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 03:48 PM
My style so funny I walk like a penguin....Gettin money gettin ma "rocks" in...http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3351/picture2zu6rh1.png (http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2zu6rh1.png)

Notice I didn't answer the question?.....And?? your point??? - right you never made one so far judging from your intelligence to come up with a url like this http://f0ll0wm3.in/hater.jpg

Alright as I posted in another thread, I only kept visiting stn to copy and paste the "Reason why I was banned message" so i could show it to some friends in the irc channel... Let them know what a real ****cocksucker you are. And I only talked to one of your mods.It was only once, and it was the same day which i was banned. He told me my banning was due to the criticism i was giving BR in fst and that's it. I didn't get mad at him or nothing. Now stop exaggerating like a little 13 year old drama queen and say it liek it really is...Damn there i go again. I forgot that you're actually 13.

The only reason why I registered at BR was out of curiosity.To see for myself how much of the rumors were true. To only find out that you actually ripped off the original rabbit site like a 20$ hooker.. Knew right away that whoever had came up with this plan was damaged at birth. Maybe dropped on their head or so wtf do i know. only a retard could come up with a site like that though. I even give more credit to the sites that failed because they at least had the balls to take it like it is, face the truth and let it go.

To tell you the truth I don't really give a f*** if Br makes it or no because I am not affected in any way by the outcome. Just pointing out the obvious.

Now time for me to ask a question. How come all of the sudden you're cool and relaxed but when you're hanging out with your friends you're always cursing at the ones for criticizing you. Fst, cfs etc etc.. Go ahead,show us who you really are. You have nothing to loose anyway. Since you don't give a fuck about FST. All this criticism is making you "stronger anyway...yea right

Get lost dik:angry:

pone44
01-04-2009, 03:48 PM
uNeek- all i can say is the name is not. That is my opinion on that. Never will diss a site. Good luck with the new tracker. I hate to see any fail.Especially IF their intentions are good.

sheriff 01
01-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Pone always has kind words to say, even when things are chaotic.
Pone=:fst:

Popov
01-04-2009, 03:56 PM
YEAH !. There's nothing better than the bittorrent drama @ FST,

apextwin146
01-04-2009, 03:57 PM
uNeek i think u have Earned it Bro .. I apologize for the delay but i was on vacation so cudnt welcome you properly to FST
http://www.kneedeepinthehooah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/jackass-award2.jpg

teflon05
01-04-2009, 03:57 PM
heh heh Albo Da Kid....If you don't care one way or the other, why did you go to the trouble of putting that in you sig? Looks like you care a little more than you want to admit.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 04:00 PM
uNeek- all i can say is the name is not. That is my opinion on that. Never will diss a site. Good luck with the new tracker. I hate to see any fail.Especially IF their intentions are good.

This man is should be the next President of the United States.

:w00t:

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 04:03 PM
heh heh Albo Da Kid....If you don't care one way or the other, why did you go to the trouble of putting that in you sig? Looks like you care a little more than you want to admit.

Maybe because it makes me laugh when i look at it??? No trouble at all btw. It was a 2 second thing.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 04:04 PM
EDIT: Detale should close this. Really.

uNeeK
01-04-2009, 04:15 PM
My style so funny I walk like a penguin....Gettin money gettin ma "rocks" in...http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3351/picture2zu6rh1.png (http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture2zu6rh1.png)

Notice I didn't answer the question?.....And?? your point??? - right you never made one so far judging from your intelligence to come up with a url like this http://f0ll0wm3.in/hater.jpg

Alright as I posted in another thread, I only kept visiting stn to copy and paste the "Reason why I was banned message" so i could show it to some friends in the irc channel... Let them know what a real ****cocksucker you are. And I only talked to one of your mods.It was only once, and it was the same day which i was banned. He told me my banning was due to the criticism i was giving BR in fst and that's it. I didn't get mad at him or nothing. Now stop exaggerating like a little 13 year old drama queen and say it liek it really is...Damn there i go again. I forgot that you're actually 13.

The only reason why I registered at BR was out of curiosity.To see for myself how much of the rumors were true. To only find out that you actually ripped off the original rabbit site like a 20$ hooker.. Knew right away that whoever had came up with this plan was damaged at birth. Maybe dropped on their head or so wtf do i know. only a retard could come up with a site like that though. I even give more credit to the sites that failed because they at least had the balls to take it like it is, face the truth and let it go.

To tell you the truth I don't really give a f*** if Br makes it or no because I am not affected in any way by the outcome. Just pointing out the obvious.

Now time for me to ask a question. How come all of the sudden you're cool and relaxed but when you're hanging out with your friends you're always cursing at the ones for criticizing you. Fst, cfs etc etc.. Go ahead,show us who you really are. You have nothing to loose anyway. Since you don't give a fuck about FST. All this criticism is making you "stronger anyway...yea right

Get lost dik:angry:

LoL... Albo bout to get a dick attack, relax it's the internet. You seem not to read what you post, huh ? Im tripping but your the one running around making threads, gossiping like a lil school girl.

Not sure what gives the impression im 13, but according to my birth certificate i was born on May 19, 1985... you do the math.

Meh... fight yourself, show your friends how big your eCock is cus that bitch is hung.

Peace.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Im tripping but your the one running around making threads, gossiping like a lil school girl.

Yeah I seem to be blazed too! :lol:

pone44
01-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Kushblow is getting blazed. :pimp:

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Kushblow is getting blazed. :idunno:

President I tell ya!

ben99
01-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I said less than 3 months, but who knows they could be like ifi, stay alive, but be a terrible tracker

sheriff 01
01-04-2009, 04:25 PM
I know this may seem like the most inappropriate time to ask but uneek, do you have any spare invites to BR?

ghurka
01-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Where is the option for "who gives a shit". OK so they ripped off another sites name and obviously would like to be as successful as that site but if the staff of that other site are not worried about the name then why should we.

They will survive or fail on the basis of how good their content and community is....and how well their staff handle situations like this. Only time will tell.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 04:30 PM
May 19, 1985???.....Holy shit lol ... So you don't need publicity. What you need is a .45 and a bottle of scotch.... You know the rest

Back to the topic....I changed my opinion now. Since he's a about to be 25, I say the BR goes down in about 5 months. What do you guys think???

dragoi92
01-04-2009, 04:30 PM
Only 10 page
We need more than 20 page
C'mon ladies:D

uNeeK
01-04-2009, 04:55 PM
May 19, 1985???.....Holy shit lol ... So you don't need publicity. What you need is a .45 and a bottle of scotch.... You know the rest

Back to the topic....I changed my opinion now. Since he's a about to be 25, I say the BR goes down in about 5 months. What do you guys think???

Please don't tell me you was the smartest in your class ?? o.O im going on 24 buddy... TBH you still haven't answered why do you care so much ? why go out of your way for lil ole me ? must really have a liking to me or something... jump off my dick and find something useful todo man... really this is getting old already.

pone44
01-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Why don't we just let it be. really is pointless to go back and forth like this.:sleep1: Nothing will change.Negative comments can go either way, good or bad towards the growth of this new tracker... Also No need to show a birth certificate.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 04:58 PM
I know this may seem like the most inappropriate time to ask but uneek, do you have any spare invites to BR?

Damn! You should know better than that dude :) Use the REQ section.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 05:05 PM

Please don't tell me you was the smartest in your class ?? o.O im going on 24 buddy... TBH you still haven't answered why do you care so much ? why go out of your way for lil ole me ? must really have a liking to me or something... jump off my dick and find something useful todo man... really this is getting old already.

lol i knew i should have used the calculator...let me borrow that gun and bottle of scotch after you're done.

alma
01-04-2009, 05:10 PM
i hope it will fail soon

pone44
01-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Albo your rhyming now.:P

teflon05
01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
heh heh This is actually getting to be pretty entertaining :D

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 05:16 PM

:lol::lol:pwned as if i care abt a bunch of idiots who prove me trader without any proofs or a jerk like you who is so blind that he needs other's eyes to see whats happening

if tomm sct staff will say ur family is incest will ur family become one :lol:

nop, Stranger99 is the douche who got banned from ScT for having called mooji "pinhead" but mostly for having tried to trade a sct invite. :happy:

I don't like the word mostly call me a trader cuz if tommorow sct staff will call u a rapist fbi will be more than happy to arrest u cuz Fbi don't need any proof :lol:

pone44
01-04-2009, 05:18 PM
WTH? Thread is bananas now.

:lol::lol:pwned as if i care abt a bunch of idiots who prove me trader without any proofs or a jerk like you who is so blind that he needs other's eyes to see whats happening

if tomm sct staff will say ur family is incest will ur family become one :lol:

:argue:

dragoi92
01-04-2009, 05:24 PM
i hope it will fail soon

I think that someone is very angry with him.

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 05:24 PM
I am so fucking enjoy it when i am seeing ppl feel so relieved and happy calling me a trader

I love to make ppl happy :lol: :lol:

I think its time to change my sig :rofl:

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 05:25 PM
^^Stranger didn't you open a thread on this a while ago??. I forgot what happened.....O yea yea right. You got ass drilled by the sct staff.:pinch: ...Next time learn how to behave if you have trading history.

Detale
01-04-2009, 05:25 PM
OK now this is getting a bit fked up in here everyone needs to take a step back and relax, consider this a public warning.

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 05:28 PM
[quote=Stranger99;3088482]

Didn't you open a thread on this a while ago??. I forgot what happened.....O yea yea right. You got ass drilled by the sct staff.:pinch: ...Next time learn how to behave if you have trading history.

Yea there were some real hot chix in sct staff who drilled my ass with their dildo,they told me they wud leave it for u to suck

Didn't u get it yet :frusty:

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 05:29 PM
^right right...Back to the topic now..

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 05:30 PM
^right right...Back to the topic now..

Rofl omg :O

dragoi92
01-04-2009, 05:32 PM
This the 3 world war

And all of this
Here
IN FST

C'mon ladies and guys

respawn40
01-04-2009, 05:32 PM
If it makes anyone feel better about anything, I'll tell you that I was banned as well :unsure: If I were Albo, I'd probably be a bit mad about how the situation was handled as well.

But I'm not Albo; so I've just accepted that SysOps can ban a user for whatever reason they deem fit. :P It's their site/forum, afterall.

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 05:34 PM
If it makes anyone feel better about anything, I'll tell you that I was banned as well :unsure: If I were Albo, I'd probably be a bit mad about how the situation was handled as well.

But I'm not Albo; so I've just accepted that SysOps can ban a user for whatever reason they deem fit. :P It's their site/forum, afterall.

If u were Albo then i'd have loved ur avatar :)

pone44
01-04-2009, 05:34 PM
from what the BR?

Stranger99 did you read the post above yours?

Detale
01-04-2009, 05:37 PM
I wonder who the 3 guests are reading this??

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 05:40 PM
^^:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

Ghostbusters
01-04-2009, 05:41 PM
I wonder who the 3 guests are reading this??

Tripod, the worlds first siamese triplet ?

respawn40
01-04-2009, 05:41 PM

That avatar is a picture of my very handsome Dalmatian :)

Ghostbusters
01-04-2009, 05:42 PM

Looks like it would chew your face off sooner than it would look twice at you :)

pone44
01-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Respawn- He-she Is a cute dog ..

respawn40
01-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Looks like it would chew your face off sooner than it would look twice at you :)

That's because he was looking at the piece of food I was holding up; it was the only way for him to keep his head straight :P

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 05:47 PM
from what the BR?

Stranger99 did you read the post above yours?

I just cudn't read cuz i was mad rofling :lol:

pone44
01-04-2009, 05:50 PM
That is really cool. Hilarious:mellow:

You were mad rolling on the floor? :blink:

Doing what?

Stranger99
01-04-2009, 05:55 PM
That is really cool. Hilarious:mellow:

You were mad rolling on the floor? :blink:

Doing what?

rolling :rolleyes:

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 05:59 PM

Well there must be a reason for it.

Yea there were some real hot chix in sct staff who drilled my ass with their dildo,they told me they wud leave it for u to suck

Didn't u get it yet :frusty:

:glag::lol:

BlackBird_
01-04-2009, 06:01 PM
LOOOOLLLLL :lol::lol::lol:

OMFG this is so funny

Who care's if you are 13, 24, 25, 80 or whatever... who care's about birth certificate!!! attitude is that matters...

BTW, respawn's dog is very cute indeed ;)

Ghostbusters
01-04-2009, 06:03 PM
How cool would it be to say on your deathbed with you final breath "RESPAWN IN 5...4...3...2...1..." :)

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 06:05 PM
How cool would it be to say on your deathbed with you final breath "RESPAWN IN 5...4...3...2...1..." :)

Not cool at all, your wife would think you played Halo too much :mellow:.

Ghostbusters
01-04-2009, 06:09 PM

Not cool at all, your wife would think you played Halo too much :mellow:.

Oh well it amused me a little :)

killercam101
01-04-2009, 06:31 PM
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/souljaboy.jpg

Hey, soulja boy reportin in ( aka the owner of bR)...first yall sayz I b killin hip hop now iz b killin Torrentin? soulja boy UUUUUUUUUUUUU haterz need to step back cuz we official watch me crank dat! Yall think itz alright to hate well expect a youtube video on yall haters and albo its beef son certified USDA ..cuz remember I SOLD OVER 1 MILLION RINGTONES you won't get away with this!!!!!!!

Souljaboytellem buy my album and support bR!

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Hey, soulja boy reportin in ( aka the owner of bR)...first yall sayz I b killin hip hop now iz b killin Torrentin? soulja boy UUUUUUUUUUUUU haterz need to step back cuz we official watch me crank dat! Yall think itz alright to hate well expect a youtube video on yall haters and albo its beef son certified USDA ..cuz remember I SOLD OVER 1 MILLION RINGTONES you won't get away with this!!!!!!!

Souljaboytellem buy my album and support bR!

Aje aje aje mein. Stop haitin... Datz how I getz ma rockzz off mein...:lol::lol:

WELLZZ HATERZ!!! YA THOUGHT YA COULD STOP US INSTEAS ONLY MADE US STRONGER

BYA HATERZZZZZZZ:noes:

whip22
01-04-2009, 06:52 PM
i would think you, albo is shit, is the real hater.

why can't u just leave the tracker alone. Deep down...u wanna join it LOL
btw gl wit wheelmods. may i suggest tpb.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 06:58 PM

^^holy shit.. A Canadian who connects words worse than TakeMS. Id give you an infraction point just for insulting the English language. The post wasn't made for you to understand btw. Learn how to form a sentence first then open up the dictionary and look up the word "sarcasm"... After you do that you are free to come here and post w/e the **** you want.

Edit: I already got guys putting in my application into wheelmods. like my main man Swift said....Hollaaaa!

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 07:01 PM

^^holy shit.. A Canadian who connects words worse than TakeMS. Id give you an infraction point just for insulting the English language. The post wasn't made for you to understand btw. Learn how to form a sentence first then open up the dictionary and look up the word "sarcasm"... After you do that you are free to come here and post w/e the **** you want.

Yes, you know lots about TakeMS. May I suggest writing a biography?

puckface
01-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Is there a maximum amount of people that you can have on your ignore list in this place, mine is going to fill up from this thread alone.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Yes, you know lots about TakeMS. May I suggest writing a biography?

^^ I leave that up to guys the Dreamers^^. You I mean they know more about that since they are used to writing long requests all the time and what not

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 07:08 PM

^^ I leave that up to guys the Dreamers^^. You I mean they know more about that since they are used to writing long requests all the time and what not

Oh the irony :lol:.

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 07:11 PM
^^ Oh the spamming .... Guys give it up to him. Cmon now he proved himself worthily of a ftn invite. His friends all shitted on him i think. He deserves better than that dn't you think??... Don't worry buddy, Fst is here for you.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 07:14 PM
^^ Oh the spamming .... Guys give it up to him. Cmon now he proved himself worthily of a ftn invite. His friends all shitted on him i think. He deserves better than that dn't you think??... Don't worry buddy, Fst is here for you.

Don't worry I can't get offended by kids. Nice try though, maybe when you grow up you can try again :)

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Youre-Awseome/1/cookie.jpg

But for now PM a mod and close this, because people already told you you look desperate getting banned from a tracker etc and then posting up threads about it. Say what you want but it won't change anything in fact.

And how much can you talk about FTN...the first time that comeback was ok. Now it's just getting ollllld. did they ban you too :lol:?

Note to self: find one post of Albo's that doesn't start with the retarded ^^

respawn40
01-04-2009, 07:20 PM
I can understand why Albo is doing this, the reason for him being banned is a silly one =/

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I can understand why Albo is doing this, the reason for him being banned is a silly one =/

I still don't get why you guys were banned.

And lots of people get banned on trackers on a daily basis. Doesn't mean you have to post a thread about it. IRC is there for a reason.

killercam101
01-04-2009, 07:23 PM
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2450/picture2zu6.png

albo probably just fears for his life ...:lol:

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 07:25 PM
[quote=Albo Da Kid;3088669]

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Youre-Awseome/1/cookie.jpg

^^The Reason why KushBlow hangs around in the fst all day replying to all my posts, He's overweight and afraid to look in the mirror. Albo's threads are the only thing that bring excitement to his life...Poor kid:cry:

ps. thank you for bumping my threads. keep jerking me off

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Making accusations on the internet are we? Classic.

I will keep bumping your thread, until you close it. Deal?

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2009, 07:34 PM
^^nice nice. I'll be off for a while. Keep fst some company with your dream stories while im gone,

stoi
01-04-2009, 07:35 PM
ffs yous 2 get a room.

and he cant close threads in this section.

and let them get on with it ffs, if it fails at least they tried, if its a success, great. whatever. move on.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 07:36 PM
^^nice nice. I'll be off for a while. Keep fst some company with your dream stories while im gone,

:wave:

PM a mod to close this before you go sell yours-

I mean go.

KFlint
01-04-2009, 07:56 PM
where is the option i don't give a fuck about black rabbit and/or this poll?

respawn40
01-04-2009, 08:01 PM

And lots of people get banned on trackers on a daily basis. Doesn't mean you have to post a thread about it. IRC is there for a reason.

I'd love it if someone could show me a support channel. But I don't think they have one =/

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 08:02 PM

I'd love it if someone could show me a support channel. But I don't think they have one =/

PMd :)

CaptanAmerica
01-04-2009, 08:26 PM
When the time comes i will bump this thread so we can see who was right and who wasnt.:naughty:

if ull failed will u leave fst? :naughty::naughty::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

hijump
01-04-2009, 08:31 PM
It will flop in less than 3 months.

vic
01-04-2009, 08:34 PM
i think there is some bug with the "lock thread" button in the last couple of days.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Pfft pessimists :P

hijump
01-04-2009, 08:36 PM
+1 vlc

LubTheStaringCat
01-04-2009, 08:51 PM
What's the purpose of this thread? I don't see It's relevance.
And no I've not read most of the posts In this thread because they're all shit.
Like the other BR Thread It served no purpose either, all but a few of the posts where spam, Insults and detritus.

So It coin's the question what's the purpose of this thread, trying to shit something when you really don't know anything about It. Does that make you look or feel mature maybe even macho.

I'm not a member of BR, but I would give them the benefit of the doubt.
How can something be judged so soon after just starting up, but reading what I have of this thread some of you where banned already.
I salute the BR staff for getting ride of the detritus.

KushBlow
01-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Forcus is right, it's new, give it some time :).

integral
01-04-2009, 09:45 PM

I think the relevance is obvious. Some people clearly see the poll as flaming against the site, but I think it's justified. When a new tracker appears that clearly took its theme from a preexisting tracker, I think said new tracker is already at a point where they need to prove their validity and identity, and negative critical reception isn't unheard of.

What I'm really thinking is why people are all of a sudden clamoring to defend a copycat site? I'm sure if it was another <insert verb>the.net site, it would have been a unanimous flaming thread.

That being said, I personally think BR has permanently set its own limits and barriers for growth; it will most likely always been scene as the inferior imitation to another site.

horiZen
01-04-2009, 09:56 PM

I think the relevance is obvious. Some people clearly see the poll as flaming against the site, but I think it's justified. When a new tracker appears that clearly took its theme from a preexisting tracker, I think said new tracker is already at a point where they need to prove their validity and identity, and negative critical reception isn't unheard of.

What I'm really thinking is why people are all of a sudden clamoring to defend a copycat site? I'm sure if it was another <insert verb>the.net site, it would have been a unanimous flaming thread.

That being said, I personally think BR has permanently set its own limits and barriers for growth; it will most likely always been scene as the inferior imitation to another site.

i agree with ^this^ analogy

TakeMS
01-04-2009, 10:25 PM
i not long think good abt stN and :shit:br:shit:
they not wanting make good trakcer cos they not chose corectly upers and site not go far with pussy :shit: code to look super leet and hard to get. only n00bs will join site or try trade it. it's level 0 in contents and raritty.
not register there, it wastes time of you and u just join :shit:
if u preferr join :shit: just go on street and put foot on dog :shit:
is easyer and faster then join :shit:bR:shit:

Intr4ns1t
01-04-2009, 11:26 PM
they not wanting make good trakcer cos they not chose corectly upers and site not go far with pussy :shit: code to look super leet and hard to get. only n00bs will join site or try trade it. it's level 0 in contents and raritty.

Wait, weren't you one of their biggest supporters in the other thread?

pone44
01-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Yes, he did speak good things about the site but now? :blink:

What happened?

The screenie he put up?

Wait, weren't you one of their biggest supporters in the other thread?

cinephilia
01-04-2009, 11:55 PM
we make great trakcer on bR and noobs not did good post screens of hard work.
it is site not for noobs, and hunt ppl who trade invs there very hard.
plz some1 stop thread and close cos no more advertize need to site and works great, tight comunity of experience users, great pre's and content. think will be greater even that iFi, and iFi is great place for friends.
:rolleyes:

puckface
01-04-2009, 11:55 PM

gold.

CaptanAmerica
01-05-2009, 12:02 AM
:shit:bR:shit:

the ones whos full of shit can speak only shitty things and ur shit proves it

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 12:04 AM

Genius :lol:

pone44
01-05-2009, 12:15 AM
This Thread is getting dragged on.

CaptanAmerica
01-05-2009, 12:35 AM
I want to know what got takems vexed after praising the site? :unsure:

his part of advancement this tracker restrict to being a poor barker. noone will trusts jester

TakeMS
01-05-2009, 01:53 AM
i steal think iFI is best site for comunity in BT.
we not many but we are all friend and share. :yup:

ftbr not be so good as iFi. all ppl talk bad abt ftbr.

BigTruth22
01-05-2009, 01:59 AM
I guess FTBR has FTWR's support

http://i44.tinypic.com/2hr2wx3.jpg

Swift the sysop of FTBR and STN was staff at the trading forum T-I owned by the famous scammer Dave.

Cabalo
01-05-2009, 02:01 AM

Swift the sysop of FTBR and STN was staff at the trading forum T-I owned by the famous scammer Dave.
nice, a trading admin. at least we won't see him hunting in FST for fellow traders like him.

pone44
01-05-2009, 02:11 AM
T-i is Lining their pockets by selling invites.

A Shameful site!

Hope that is false info?

But i do not trust any info from someone who made a different account or came here just to make that post!

CaptanAmerica
01-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Lining their pockets by selling invites at T-i.

A Shameful site!

Hope that is false info?

i dont see any good reason to trust the man who has registered here prolly only for 1 post and 1 pic. btw where from this pic is?

pone44
01-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Could be a fake pic-photoshop.

interwebz
01-05-2009, 02:28 AM
the pic is from cfs. i dont know about the rest of these accusations but m4rduk really did make that post, i assume m4rduk and the rest of the rabbit staff doesnt like this site for what they did but they are always very respectful of other sites so they took the high road.

noAxx
01-05-2009, 02:36 AM
the pic is from cfs.

Seen CFS mentioned a few times in this and other threads. I gather that it is a private forum relating to invite-only trackers, but that's about all I've been able to surmise. Can you (or anybody) tell me a bit more about it? Not asking for a url if that is prohibited, just a bit more info about it in general.

I_HATE_ALBO
01-05-2009, 02:41 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/34sox06.png

funny shit from http://sharing-the.net/ shoutbox

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 02:53 AM
^^ lol @Swift trying to look tough to his noob friends in the shoutbox. hahaha I'd really like to see him take that trip though... I promise to send him back to you guys with a shatered eye socket and a broken nose......Lol that's how i get my "rockzz" off, not by sitting behind the interweb all day making dupe accounts in fst trying to expose Albo. You really are exposing yourselve's though....I mean cmon if i didnt know Swift was 24 , I'd think the'd be a 13 year old. That's how mature that convo is. "Getting my rocks off"????? lol ffs:frusty::frusty:

Btw...STN is the lamest forum out there. I had a better time posting in t-i then there seriously. It's a site full of noobs and retards, and full of jerkoffs like this genius up here I-HATE_ALBO...... OH BTW guess who theSysop is.....

I_HATE_ALBO
01-05-2009, 02:57 AM
fook him!

^f00cK 4LL H4teRzZz LaMeRzZzZ^

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 03:00 AM
fook him!

^f00cK 4LL H4teRzZz LaMeRzZzZ^

lol i could tell that's Swift.. He always uses "FooK" instead of fuck....btw what is that swift??? Another word invented within the BR community?? omg omg:lol: It sounds so cool. I "wanna" join so bad now

johall
01-05-2009, 03:04 AM
the pic is from cfs.

Seen CFS mentioned a few times in this and other threads. I gather that it is a private forum relating to invite-only trackers, but that's about all I've been able to surmise. Can you (or anybody) tell me a bit more about it? Not asking for a url if that is prohibited, just a bit more info about it in general.

sorry but no

puckface
01-05-2009, 03:05 AM

sorry but no

oh god, more secrets. how much more ridiculous can this get?

johall
01-05-2009, 03:06 AM
sorry but no

i follow rules......he asked a question i answered why do you care if it doesnt involve you

puckface
01-05-2009, 03:16 AM

i follow rules......he asked a question i answered why do you care if it doesnt involve you

first of all johall, its no secret to me.

secondly, this comment wasnt only directed towards you, if youd like to speak for everyone, youre welsome to. But, my comment was pretty much that all the little kids and their little "secret" clubhouses are getting really annoying and sad. While I guess it may build self esteem to have a clubhouse and try and keep people out... saying dumb shit about the clubhouse in public, and then saying... no thats secret, look how cool I am... is childish. But whatever makes all you little boys feel like they are cool, thats fine I guess, everyone needs a little confidence boost. It doesnt make it any less ridiculous.

johall
01-05-2009, 03:19 AM
why was that comment directed at me at all for answering a simple question asked by someone saving him the effort of asking around here where i know he will get dickhead responses

secondly if you hate them saying all that shit all the time why do you even respond? just get on with your own shit

puckface
01-05-2009, 03:21 AM
why was that comment directed at me at all for answering a simple question asked by someone saving him the effort of asking around here where i know he will get dickhead responses

again, as stated in the above, it wasnt.

interwebz
01-05-2009, 03:22 AM
the pic is from cfs.

its a forum for trusted members(no traders), a lot of us know each other. pretty much imagine this forum but much smaller and without all the bullshit. i cant give the URL or name though, forum rules. :)

^^^ was that so hard? no fight needs to be started, and we can give the guy a little info without breaking their rules. this is the type of bickering that makes this place suck more and more dick each day. if you have a problem with someone handle it in a PM, report them, or be the bigger man and just ignore it.

johall
01-05-2009, 03:23 AM

secondly, this comment wasnt only directed towards you, if youd like to speak for everyone, youre welsome to. But, my comment was pretty much that all the little kids and their little "secret" clubhouses are getting really annoying and sad. While I guess it may build self esteem to have a clubhouse and try and keep people out... saying dumb shit about the clubhouse in public, and then saying... no thats secret, look how cool I am... is childish. But whatever makes all you little boys feel like they are cool, thats fine I guess, everyone needs a little confidence boost. It doesnt make it any less ridiculous.

then what does that mean...i read it as not just you but you and all the little kids

sorry if you meant otherwise

nvm your just as childish as the people you hate

puckface
01-05-2009, 03:24 AM

then what does that mean

the only wasnt supposed to be theer i guess, i tried to be nice, I told you it wasnt directed towards you... but you need to persist. Go play in your clubhouse,

/ignore

Gekko
01-05-2009, 03:28 AM

http://i44.tinypic.com/2hr2wx3.jpg

where did you get that?

don't bring CFS into this fail site please, thanks

TakeMS
01-05-2009, 04:00 AM
cfs good forum :yup:
i member there to, but i like FST to, so plz no call to FST fail site, cos not true, FST gr8 necesary site to bt trakcers everywhere.

i like cfs and fst both, but i prefer my Sonja :naughty:

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 04:01 AM
^^nah he meant Black rabbit as a fail site not FST.

TakeMS
01-05-2009, 04:11 AM
but u know cfs was 1st to know abt this :shit:bR:shit: and members there revolted and catch his trik and he also says we all n00b at CFS, but not true to, cos CFS only exept experienced members in BT, so we are free of n00bs, but some1 inv swift there and he liar to every1 all time, even to m4rduk.
he deserve ban all places for atitude against FST and CFS.

cinephilia
01-05-2009, 04:22 AM
but u know cfs was 1st to know abt this :shit:bR:shit: and members there revolted and catch his trik and he also says we all n00b at CFS, but not true to, cos CFS only exept experienced members in BT, so we are free of n00bs, but some1 inv swift there and he liar to every1 all time, even to m4rduk.
:lol::lol: TakeMS, you're a genius

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 04:34 AM

lol I cannot get enough of this guy...:thumbsup:TakeMS

CaptanAmerica
01-05-2009, 04:34 AM
its time to sleep now :sleeping::sleeping:

pone44
01-05-2009, 04:36 AM
WOW at that.

lol I cannot get enough of this guy...:thumbsup:TakeMS
Quite a character I must say.

killercam101
01-05-2009, 04:49 AM
It happened ...swift got albo :(

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/217/510999861_f7b233bd4a_o.gif

Di@monds
01-05-2009, 05:36 AM
i dont care if they will survive or not, all i have to say is GL and HF :P

b1ackout
01-05-2009, 06:15 AM

thats the best thing ive read in a while. i dont get why people care so much what others do with their time. I mean i know that albo talks his smack because his e-penis was cut off when he was banned from both STN and bR (no offense intended albo), but what about these guys who have no affiliation with it at all. Why do they get their panties in a knot about what other people do with their spare time?

Funkin'
01-05-2009, 06:24 AM
I mean i know that albo talks his smack because his e-penis was cut off when he was banned from both STN and bR (no offense intended albo),

But seriously...how much would your epeen really grow being a member of these two places. :blink:

pone44
01-05-2009, 06:26 AM
:blink:I never heard of either till this thread. Can albo live without them is the question? :P

b1ackout
01-05-2009, 06:57 AM
I mean i know that albo talks his smack because his e-penis was cut off when he was banned from both STN and bR (no offense intended albo),

But seriously...how much would your epeen really grow being a member of these two places. :blink:

haha well for albo it seems like it was a lot cause he didnt start talking his shit until the ban hammer hit. But to be honest i was just making a joke. Honestly they arent really meant for people looking for super 1337 places. its more just for the community. the people on STN just like each other, feel safe with each other, and enjoy talking with each other on their forum and that has carried over to bR. For them its not about e-penis.

pone44
01-05-2009, 06:59 AM
Enjoy :flowers:

GuitarLegend
01-05-2009, 07:02 AM
what do u have against bR?
if Albo Da Kid (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/albo-da-kid-173751) is to stupid to keep his acc on stn why does he act like a monkey?Go to the z0o you retarded freak 0.o

b1ackout
01-05-2009, 07:04 AM
Signed up to post this. :lol:

Must be lame, if the members are like this.

haha well for albo it seems like it was a lot cause he didnt start talking his shit until the ban hammer hit. But to be honest i was just making a joke. Honestly they arent really meant for people looking for super 1337 places. its more just for the community. the people on STN just like each other, feel safe with each other, and enjoy talking with each other on their forum and that has carried over to bR. For them its not about e-penis.

well no sorry bud. i actually didnt sign up to post "that". I saw this forum and thought what an awesome place to meet spammers and flammers like you, and couldnt help but join this awesome community. So i signed up.

bumrocks
01-05-2009, 07:09 AM

Sometimes TheDarkPone gets carried away...

What the guy says seems logical. Doesn't appear to be bashing, either...You pone, are bashing unnecessarily. Surely, there has been enough already...

p.s. I still like you TheDarkPone! Don't take it personal!

pone44
01-05-2009, 07:15 AM
:spam:

;)

b1ackout
01-05-2009, 07:15 AM

Sometimes TheDarkPone gets carried away...

What the guy says seems logical. Doesn't appear to be bashing, either...You pone, are bashing unnecessarily. Surely, there has been enough already...

p.s. I still like you TheDarkPone! Don't take it personal!

thanks mate. i mean nothing personal against members here except albo and a select few. I actually really didnt join to make that post. I joined because of things being said, and i couldnt hold my tongue any longer.

pone44
01-05-2009, 07:17 AM
It is all good Bumrocks. I hear you. :P

Who wrote that? :bag: Not me Lol

b1ackout
01-05-2009, 07:25 AM
Basically admitting he came here to talk BS.

thanks mate. i mean nothing personal against members here except albo and a select few. I actually really didnt join to make that post. I joined because of things being said, and i couldnt hold my tongue any longer.

im not going to get into a piss fight with you about this. i joined for a completely different thread, but its all good im here now and atleast for the moment to stay.

Night0wl
01-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Well everyone here is talking BS, so what's new. It's unbelievable that this thread has made it to 22 pages.

BTW I have no affiliation, with, nor could I care less about any of the sites mentioned, before someone start more shit.

pone44
01-05-2009, 07:56 AM
:sleep1: Forget it.

killercam101
01-05-2009, 08:02 AM

PONE please control yourself just make it rain on them haters!

Ca$hMoniez! :shifty:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7726/makeitrainut9.gif

GuitarLegend
01-05-2009, 08:18 AM

PONE please control yourself just make it rain on them haters!

Ca$hMoniez! :shifty:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7726/makeitrainut9.gif
cash money records where dreams come true $$ =))
Fuck up the tracker(bR)and somebody gon' die tonight
But you already know that b|tch :)

LubTheStaringCat
01-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Well everyone here is talking BS, so what's new. It's unbelievable that this thread has made it to 22 pages.

BTW I have no affiliation, with, nor could I care less about any of the sites mentioned, before someone start more shit.

Reading the last couple of pages of this thread, I did find It funny.

I think "Blue_Skies" hit It, how something like this thread can reach 23 pages Is a joke.

But carry on guys give us all a really good laugh, I know I'm now enjoying reading this type of shit now.

Have you lot heard of the saying:
You look, But don't See.
You listen, But don't Hear

go look at some of the posts
If you look, You'll see
If you listen, you'll hear

What am I on about, the only person that can tell you that Is You.

All you lot will come back and say that the people that post these type of words are (Shit using your words) chasing the fun out of FST, Go look at the BR threads and tell us all who Is chasing the fun out of FST.

Are we taking this way to serious the answer to that Is No, In real life I'm a pretty laid back guy.
If you could find anyone more laid back than I am, I would like to meet them.

KushBlow
01-05-2009, 09:58 AM
I mean cmon if i didnt know Swift was 24 , I'd think the'd be a 13 year old.

To be serious if he was 13 he wouldn't be able to start a forum and tracker, especially with all the stuff you gotta go through to stay anonymous.

integral
01-05-2009, 10:04 AM
what the hell is forcus talking about?

KushBlow
01-05-2009, 10:05 AM

Beats me, I just love listening to his poems :lol:.

LubTheStaringCat
01-05-2009, 10:21 AM

I'll repeat what I say, go and read both BR threads and all the BS that went with It.
You yourself are the only person that came answer.

You look, But don't See.

If you look, You'll see

If you where a noob just signed up for FST, and reading through all the BS In this thread and others like It.
What would you think?

It boils down to first Impressions, I bet In 9 times out of 10 they wouldn't give FST a second thought.
and go else where.

benficao
01-05-2009, 11:22 AM
The bird is the wordddddd!

interwebz
01-05-2009, 11:28 AM

Swift
01-05-2009, 11:35 AM

+1

vic
01-05-2009, 11:38 AM
forcus has a point

Funkin'
01-05-2009, 11:48 AM
:blink:

KushBlow
01-05-2009, 11:51 AM
He does if you know music :happy:

:blink:

Funkin' man delete some PMs in your inbox, it's full atm.

jasperr
01-05-2009, 11:51 AM

I'll repeat what I say, go and read both BR threads and all the BS that went with It.
You yourself are the only person that came answer.

You look, But don't See.

If you look, You'll see

If you where a noob just signed up for FST, and reading through all the BS In this thread and others like It.
What would you think?

It boils down to first Impressions, I bet In 9 times out of 10 they wouldn't give FST a second thought.
and go else where.

but, that would take away half the fun... and also would steal half these guys thunder if they stopped all this non-sense.. I mean com'on theres no wheres else in the torrent world where idiots can look like they actually might know something.. so new comers may look upon them and go WOW!!!

uNeeK
01-05-2009, 12:20 PM
ahhh... man, i goto bed wake up and 20+ pages growing strong. PPL'z making accusations again without knowing. Albo pretty soon ima have to file a police report on ya as i think this obsession is becoming alil weird :'(

Why do you guys post w/o knowing ? Only makes you look stupid IMO.

Funkin'
01-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Cleared.

And uNeeK, I would except this thread to get much larger than it is. Ftbr is a hot topic here right now it looks like.

KushBlow
01-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Cleared.

And uNeeK, I would except this thread to get much larger than it is. Ftbr is a hot topic here right now it looks like.

They're not FTBR anymore, just bR :). Probably because of the whole FTWR commotion thing.

I think this thread can reach 50 pages like the PEG thread if alma the spammer comes here and starts posting pics.

IdolEyes787
01-05-2009, 12:49 PM

Unfortunately it stopped being about BR a long time ago.
Actually in my opinion it never even was .

but, that would take away half the fun... and also would steal half these guys thunder if they stopped all this non-sense.. I mean com'on theres no wheres else in the torrent world where idiots can look like they actually might know something.. so new comers may look upon them and go WOW!!!

There's no place in the torrent world where there aren't idiots trying to look like they know something .

And for once I agree with focus.The part that's intelligible at least.:lol:

dragoi92
01-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Many, many post here.
I just want to say that albo wanted that everyone to know what is bR
'''A good tracker or bad'''
I dont know why here are 24 pages?

24 pages for nothing

Pris
01-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Everything is possible

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 01:24 PM

I mean i know that albo talks his smack because his e-penis was cut off when he was banned from both STN and bR (no offense intended albo), but what about these guys who have no affiliation with it at all. Why do they get their panties in a knot about what other people do with their spare time?

lol getting banned from br and stn for me, felt like being told by a noob "You're not l33t". I could care less. I just feel like exposing the mentality that Swift goes by.
Banning a bunch of people(not just me) for making a few jokes here in fst?? You are not a thug, youre a forum sysop. Behave that way for christ's sake....And please stop using words like "Haterz", "wellz" "getting my rocks off" etcc.... You sound like a little white girl on a mission to look like a hood broad infront of her friends in order to get the respect that she deserves.

KushBlow
01-05-2009, 01:29 PM
lol getting banned from br and stn for me, felt like being told by a noob "You're not l33t". I could care less. I just feel like exposing the mentality that Swift goes by.

Or...because you're upset you got banned off of the site and tracker and you're whining on FST opening up useless threads.

Believe me, a mature person doesn't 'expose' anything. They take the ban like a man, not like a little b|tch.

I'm telling you if you can close this.

uNeeK
01-05-2009, 01:37 PM
I mean i know that albo talks his smack because his e-penis was cut off when he was banned from both STN and bR (no offense intended albo), but what about these guys who have no affiliation with it at all. Why do they get their panties in a knot about what other people do with their spare time?

Banning a bunch of people(not just me) for making a few jokes here in fst?? You are not a thug, youre a forum sysop. Behave that way for christ's sake....And please stop using words like "Haterz", "wellz" "getting my rocks off" etcc.... You sound like a little white girl on a mission to look like a hood broad infront of her friends in order to get the respect that she deserves.

Which is why you continue to keep posting, dude if you don't fukken care then just give it up. Your not hurting me, nothing will change, nobody is going anywhere all your doing is showing how much of a fukken kid you are. So you gat banned ? Move on... Quit making threads crying like some lil bitch that just got dumped. ( I think deep down your a undercover homo o.O )

It seems your trying to find any lil thing to attack me, pathetic lil kid... find something useful todo with your time, jump off my dick. Crist for xmas i should've gotten you a dildo so you could stay entertained.

I won't be posting anymore, as your just a waste a time... Like a cheap date only worst.

PS - Now he's bashing how i talk, soon how i dress, the girls i fukk, blah blah blah.... when will it end ???

Bye Hater ;)

allibi
01-05-2009, 01:43 PM
hahaha funny. :lol:

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 01:50 PM
^^ I know. He should be a comedian...nah not really just jokking... Dude i really don't give a fuk if im hurting you or no.I'm just having a good time here along with the rest of fst. I suggest you do the same. stop lurking here all day and go look after your site.

If i was you I'd look at this thread as harmless by now.

AND lmaoo @killercam101's image.

benficao
01-05-2009, 02:28 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/212u99k.gif

jasperr
01-05-2009, 03:16 PM
^^ I know. He should be a comedian...nah not really just jokking... Dude i really don't give a fuk if im hurting you or no.I'm just having a good time here along with the rest of fst. I suggest you do the same. stop lurking here all day and go look after your site.

Looks more to me like you're just a spoiled kid throwing a temper tantrum (and getting hiz rockzzors off) because you got spanked.... believe me kid, the reason this thread has gone on as long as it has, is because of it's entertainment value.... and and you DO NOT have anything to do with it...

Personally, i think one of the mods here should shut this down... it's about time ... it's getting as lame as the Original Poster..

KushBlow
01-05-2009, 03:20 PM

Looks more to me like you're just a spoiled kid throwing a temper tantrum (and getting hiz rockzzors off) because you got spanked.... believe me kid, the reason this thread has gone on as long as it has, is because of it's entertainment value.... and and you DO NOT have anything to do with it...

Personally, i think one of the mods here should shut this down... it's about time ... it's getting as lame as the Original Poster..

http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/g2/d/13995-1/ohSNAP.gif

killercam101
01-05-2009, 03:47 PM

hahahahahahaha :lol: +1111111111111111111111

BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLIN

Im Barack Obama and I approve this message!

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 04:00 PM

The title of the thread was "Predict when will it fail" NOT "watch albo entertain"

Back to the topic.

jasperr
01-05-2009, 04:12 PM

The title of the thread was "Predict when will it fail" NOT "watch albo entertain"

Back to the topic.

Seems i hit a sore spot.... lmao .... what's the matter? Did i hit too close to home??...

How's this for a prediction.....? I predict that you're a mega PHIAL......:whistling

Albo Da Kid
01-05-2009, 04:14 PM
^^there goes another daydreamer.

KushBlow
01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
^^there goes another daydreamer. Move along dik or get back on topic

Daydreamer, WTH?

There is no 'back on topic'. This thread fails. The only topic here is how long it will take for a mod to lock it.

And is that the only comeback you can think of? LOL.