PDA

View Full Version : Any Nollywood Trackers?

noAxx
01-05-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm a bit of a film geek, and am always looking for new stuff. Having seen a couple of flicks from Nigeria, Nollywood cinema has really caught my eye. Most of it is painfully bad, but entertainingly so. The only place that came to mind of trackers I presently use is KG, and an advanced search showed that there were very few such films. Consequently, I'm looking for a tracker either dedicated exclusively to it, or that has an otherwise ample selection of those films.

johall
01-05-2009, 03:10 AM
cinemaobscura...sorry if i shouldnt put the name or something not a member but from what i can tell its similar to kg?? may even be wrong about that

if the names a problem pm me or someone just edit it

noAxx
01-05-2009, 03:19 AM
cinemaobscura...sorry if i shouldnt put the name or something not a member but from what i can tell its similar to kg?? may even be wrong about that

if the names a problem pm me or someone just edit it

First, CO has never been secret or made an effort to hide the url or name as far as I know. Second, it goes by Secret Cinema these days. At least in my search efforts I found nothing, whether searching "Nigeria" or "Nollywood" or even specific titles (I tried about a dozen).

Still, I appreciate the though.

johall
01-05-2009, 03:27 AM
hm im fairly certain there arent any other trackers like them but again i may be wrong.....maybe you should look into alternate sources of filesharing for this one

cinephilia
01-05-2009, 04:31 AM
the only place where you can find some stuff is Karagarga, unfortunately, they don't have many Nollywood torrents:

documentary: Nick Moran - Nollywood - Filmmaking In Nigeria (2005)
movie: Amayo Uzo Philips - Ngwuruogu AKA The Python (2003)
movie: Ikechukwu Onyeka - Dry My Tears (2006)
movie: Sunday Nnajiude - Mr Trouble Part 1 (2003)

hangemhigh
01-05-2009, 06:24 PM
The Exterminators aka Amandianeze [Nollywood] [Nigeria] [2001/VHSRIP/XViD]

available at cinemageddon

The_Martinator
01-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I searched Cinematik. Nothing there. there's a dude asking the same question in the forums. No replies yet (it's been 3 weeks).

So as cinephilia suggests, KG is your best bet.

noAxx
01-05-2009, 09:18 PM
The Exterminators aka Amandianeze [Nollywood] [Nigeria] [2001/VHSRIP/XViD]

available at cinemageddon

That's the one which got my interest in the first place. :D