PDA

View Full Version : Are there any TT users that wont trade their invites?

becomehokage
01-06-2009, 09:54 PM
The topic says everything clearly.
Most of the topics in the Trade section,include a TT invite which saddens me :(

Honestly the only way to get in there is by trading n shit???
That means that TT is full of greedy ppl... true story.

I want a serious opinion from any TT users here,on that fact.

Popov
01-06-2009, 09:59 PM
no, not by trading. But there's no giveaway of it, so you must have good friends who's in there and can give you an invite. Mostly of the users don't trade, but ofcourse there's some shitheads too :/

basilhaydens
01-06-2009, 10:00 PM
I traded to get in there after bugging well placed friends for months and months for an invite, which never came. Now I've got a tremendous buffer and h&r a bunch of crap whenever I want some trance or house.

:P

Ghostbusters
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
It's like anywhere you go there's a mix of all types of people, too say all of us TT users are greedy is a bit of a sweeping generalisation & creates unjustified stereotyping.

Just my opinion on your "Fact" ?

becomehokage
01-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I traded to get in there after bugging well placed friends for months and months for an invite, which never came. Now I've got a tremendous buffer and h&r a bunch of crap whenever I want some trance or house.

:P
Thats my point.Ive been w8ting for months aswell but im not going to trade anyways...So theres no other option i supose?...

It's like anywhere you go there's a mix of all types of people, too say all of us TT users are greedy is a bit of a sweeping generalisation & creates unjustified stereotyping.

Just my opinion on your "Fact" ?Don't take me wrong,i'm not judging im just sayin...Everyone can prove the opposite...

Ghostbusters
01-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Thats my point.Ive been w8ting for months aswell but im not going to trade anyways...So theres no other option i supose?...

Just my opinion on your "Fact" ?Don't take me wrong,i'm not judging im just sayin...Everyone can prove the opposite...

Sort of the opposite of what you are saying in your first post then...

*Edit: :)

*Double Edit: Didn't mean to stop your thread in it's tracks like that but why single out TT ?

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 10:33 PM
i traded to have TT !
gr8 site, and i give one inv already in one my give. so no u can also have TT if some1 offert u.
i just no longer offer TT cos ppl insult me, cos i not give to romanian and other contries.

but TT is very good ! i got TT after 1 week i wanted trade,so i did good not wait like n00b.

1000possibleclaws
01-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Well I got invited by a friend without trading. I believe there are so many trade threads for TT because the staff don't enforce trading. Also, the trackers that are higher up on the WTAW are generally not given away publicly because of their exclusiveness and (in most cases) their strict enforcement against public giveaways. You'd have a better chance by making a request and hoping someone that likes you sees it, or by letting your friends that are in TT know that you are looking to get into the site.

Otherwise you can just trade your way in ;)

becomehokage
01-06-2009, 10:38 PM
I got invited from a friend... I believe TT doesn't enforce trading, which is why there are so many trade threads. Also, the trackers that are higher up on the WTAW are generally not given away publicly because of their exclusiveness and (in most cases) their strict enforcement against public giveaways. You'd have a better chance by making a request and hoping someone that likes you sees it, or by letting your friends that are in TT know that you are looking to get into the site.

Otherwise you can just trade your way in ;)Sad but its a fact. :dabs:
Thanks for the quick responses though :cool:

01-06-2009, 10:48 PM
i'd give my left nut for a TT invite ,a friend from another community promised me one but then the community died and i dont know were to find him anymore , there content cant be beaten. but i still wouldnt trade for it

Night0wl
01-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I almost traded to get there. Reason why I first joined FST was from trying to find someone to invite me for several months. I changed my mind and shortly after got invited by a friend.

One thing I notice though is that most people requesting a TT invite do it solely for the level and curiosity. You ask them to list their favorite EDM artist and all they say is DJ Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten etc. These are artists you can find anything by in any general and/or scene tracker with music. They have zero use for the account when they get it, and that's why you see TT invites offered in trades all the time.

If I ever get an invite there, I know exactly who to invite. I invited him to TR in the past after talking about EDM with him. He didn't say DJ Tiesto or some other pop trance DJ. He gave me his entire history on how he first discovered trance music, how his tastes had evolved trough time, went on to talk about festivals and shows he had seen and next one he was planning on seeing, listed artist you can't find at Waffles or ST music and was generally a feelgood type of person to talk to.

Since inviting him I have checked his activity on TR. He has downloaded over 100GB and uploaded 3 times that. Comments, forum posts, rating points, the works.

That is someone who would enjoy and cherish his TT account once he gets there.

Swanky
01-06-2009, 10:55 PM
i'd give my left nut for a TT invite ,a friend from another community promised me one but then the community died and i dont know were to find him anymore , there content cant be beaten. but i still wouldnt trade for it

So you won`t trade but will give your left nut. That`s just fucked up dude.

puckface
01-06-2009, 11:02 PM

Package that shit up, wrap it in paper, PM me for my address and when I receive your left nut (not the right one). I will invite you to TT. OH, and I need proof that its your nut, not just A nut.

TakeMS
01-06-2009, 11:04 PM
here screen fresh of TT:

22k torrents :D :D :D

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/7848/ttcobtbi3.jpg

dreamsearch
01-07-2009, 12:04 AM
It's a shame TT is too often used as currency for trades due to the site lite rules and high level.

I remember it was the reason why i got interested in private trackers a long time ago. Took me over 2 and a half years to get it (free of course) but it was well worth the wait. At that time i did not know of TR or elek wich combined can be a decent replacemnt of TT so i just had to hunt for this one. TT is the best elektronic music tracker around (trance/house/dnb u name it, it's there) and a blessing for all music fans.

Another thing about the tracker is that it's almost unique in content. It's not like choosing between SCT or F*N, F*C or F***. It's either u have it or you're definetly missing out on some releases. A close match would be elek + TR (both very good trackers) but still not as good as TT.

If i were to choose just one tracker from all that i have (and i do have some amazing trackers) i would not hesitate and choose tt with no regrets.

Ofc when i had the chance to "spread the love" i invited a guy who shares the same passion for music ( for free ofc ). TT is all about music: if you like their content you will absolutely love the site, if not you are just taking someone's space and should consider giving up your account. I know how frustrating it is too see the tracker being traded all over the place by people who never make use of it and do not care for what it has to offer while real fans are downloading their favourite music from shit sources (dc++, soulseek, limewire etc).

While many of you have good reasons to hate traders, you just found out mine.

apextwin146
01-07-2009, 05:42 AM
It's a shame TT is too often used as currency for trades due to the site lite rules and high level.

I remember it was the reason why i got interested in private trackers a long time ago. Took me over 2 and a half years to get it (free of course) but it was well worth the wait. At that time i did not know of TR or elek wich combined can be a decent replacemnt of TT so i just had to hunt for this one. TT is the best elektronic music tracker around (trance/house/dnb u name it, it's there) and a blessing for all music fans.

Another thing about the tracker is that it's almost unique in content. It's not like choosing between SCT or F*N, F*C or F***. It's either u have it or you're definetly missing out on some releases. A close match would be elek + TR (both very good trackers) but still not as good as TT.

If i were to choose just one tracker from all that i have (and i do have some amazing trackers) i would not hesitate and choose tt with no regrets.

Ofc when i had the chance to "spread the love" i invited a guy who shares the same passion for music ( for free ofc ). TT is all about music: if you like their content you will absolutely love the site, if not you are just taking someone's space and should consider giving up your account. I know how frustrating it is too see the tracker being traded all over the place by people who never make use of it and do not care for what it has to offer while real fans are downloading their favourite music from shit sources (dc++, soulseek, limewire etc).

While many of you have good reasons to hate traders, you just found out mine.
First Off calling DC++ and Soulseek shit sources is a punishable offence .. You seriously dont knw the Capability of DC++ especially regarding the Music section .. There are DC++ hubs with music collection that can put any tracker to shame .. You also get access to a much more wider collection than TT etc .. Fuck that i find more trance and Electronik on Rapidshare than trackers .. Get into any Russian Trance sites
@becomeHokage --> If u really think u r worth it trying asking olla if has a spare one :P

Sanka113
01-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Like TSOL said just make a request and/or make a request for it here or any other bt forum you are at. The best thing to do is just ask your friends.

pone44
01-07-2009, 05:51 AM
Or you can trade like :nono: to get in like he does on all his sites?

Sanka113
01-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Now this may somewhat be offtopic but wasn't TT one of the trackers that allowed trading within their site. I'll probably edit this post after I get an answer so my post doesn't totally fubar this thread.

Funkin'
01-07-2009, 06:10 AM
here screen fresh of TT:

22k torrents :D :D :D

TT has quite a bit more than 22,000 albums. And you could have at least blacked out the uploaders usernames, you fucking douchebag. You have absolutely no respect for any tracker(except for some piece of garbage tracker called iFi) or its members.

First Off calling DC++ and Soulseek shit sources is a punishable offence .. You seriously dont knw the Capability of DC++ especially regarding the Music section .. There are DC++ hubs with music collection that can put any tracker to shame .. You also get access to a much more wider collection than TT etc .. Fuck that i find more trance and Electronik on Rapidshare than trackers .. Get into any Russian Trance sites

Eh...go easy on him. It's just ignorance. Anyone that has used Soulseek or RS forums(DC++ I haven't used yet, and don't know even where to start, so I can't comment on that method) knows they are excellent sources for music.

RedRansom
01-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Are there any TT users that wont trade their invites? (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-are-there-any-tt-users-wont-trade-their-invites-328094/page2) :dabs:
I can say clearly a little bit of TT members trading invites(major traders:naughty:)
and about getting TT invite this is not really hard to get :ermm:and i know one of staff member said if you really want to be part of TT you WILL.
But too bad i heard someone looking for a TT invite for years or months but there is 8k user at TT so who looking for an invite really wont be hard and i am pretty sure TT is one of most give awaying tracker(in high lvl tracker)
But there is a point at there: There is no alternative of TT so this is why rare!
about 0day and scene trackers there is too much alternative as general music trackers.
create a request with good history and proof(like which trance organization you were in or a good archive or a t-short with reminiscing at a trance party(I want to say do you really need TT or a real trance lover) if you really into trance, TT is really great tracker and all over it...

Swift
01-07-2009, 08:22 AM
lots of the old guys from tt trade thats a fact but it not neccesary the only way you can get in so keep trying ;)

olla
01-07-2009, 08:22 AM
i used to do some TT invite giveaways in the past, but i'm not doing them anymore because the people i invited didn't live up to my expectations

apextwin146
01-07-2009, 08:41 AM
i used to do some TT invite giveaways in the past, but i'm not doing them anymore because the people i invited didn't live up to my expectations
But u did give it out randomly .. I qas quite suprised at that

PoorFook
01-07-2009, 08:44 AM
I wonder how do you get invites there, I've got an 100+ week account with a good ratio.

becomehokage
01-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Lets make a private interview and see if i'd live up to your expectations.

joni22
01-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Nothing is worth to trade!

KushBlow
01-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Lots of TT traders, no one can argue with that.

Maybe because they allow trading?

Sylar666
01-07-2009, 10:37 AM
I have already invited some "friends" of mine (guys I have "known" for some time from forums). I 'd definitely not trade my TT -invite. Anyways, I do not need any further trackers - I have everything I ever wanted. For those who want to become member of this amazing tracker - I wish U made it. With patience, perseverance and honesty, Your time'll come eventually.

Malago
01-07-2009, 10:43 AM
i invited two persons without trading, giving them invites for free.

YoYoY
01-07-2009, 12:01 PM
I wonder how do you get invites there, I've got an 100+ week account with a good ratio.

By requesting one in the official thread for invites , or just pm a staffer and he might give you one ( if he was in a good mood )

vic
01-07-2009, 12:14 PM

By requesting one in the official thread for invites , or just pm a staffer and he might give you one ( if he was in a good mood )

i am also wondering since the invite request thread is locked for too long.

PoorFook
01-07-2009, 04:41 PM
But isn't the the invite request thread closed like what vic has said?

07. Invite Requests

August - Invite Requests

nemrac
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
I don't agree with you that you must trade to get in to TT or that all users there are traders. There might be some, but that is the same with all trackers. It might be that they are not making back alley deals, but are a bit more open/public.

Being patient is sometimes very difficult. I too have been waiting for a TT invite for quite a long time. I know it will eventually come, but i don't force the issue.

I think people are more cautious with their invites now a days. Choosing the right person to give invites to is important as it reflects on you and your account.

I've given invites to Elektronik to a couple of my friends and both accounts have been disabled due to inactivity. Now every time I look at my profile page i see two red x's on my invite list, so I have not invited others fearing one more bad choice wil cost me my account.

I hope someone (someday) gives you an invite.

Goodluck.

Nemrac

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2009, 05:07 PM

Great gesture. Mostly everyone now and days likes to profit. Hard to see anyone that gives them out for free.

dpds
01-07-2009, 06:53 PM

Great gesture. Mostly everyone now and days likes to profit. Hard to see anyone that gives them out for free.

:yup: :yup:
i also got there for free. i was really surprised to get an invite from a guy i barely knew ;)

murder
01-08-2009, 01:31 AM
I would give my left nut for a trancetraffic invite, cant get it in a trade tho since most of my trackers i have invites for dont match up to TT.

CaptanAmerica
01-08-2009, 01:38 AM
i ddnt trade any shit, also ill not trade my tt

apextwin146
01-08-2009, 05:08 AM
i ddnt trade any shit, also ill not trade my tt
y did someone offer u something for it .. Do u even bother reading the original post? Its not a poll asking will u trade ur TT accnt FFS u spastic cunt ..

PoorFook
01-08-2009, 06:22 AM
But isn't the the invite request thread closed like what vic has said?

07. Invite Requests

August - Invite Requests

Anyone? :mellow:

Funkin'
01-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Yes, I believe it's closed. There hasn't been anything on the home page about it opening up. And from what I've seen they always post an announcement when they open them up.

apextwin146
01-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Actually Vips can get invites anytime they want if the tracker hasnt reached its user limit .. Sam is the case with ppl who suscribe i think

Funkin'
01-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Yeah, I forgot to point that out. My bad. It's possible to get in, but your chances are pretty low because of this.

Disme
01-08-2009, 07:50 AM
I didn't trade to get into TT. I got an invite offered about 6 months ago by a friend I met here on FST. When I got the invite I told him that if ever he was in need of something in the future I would see what I could do for him.

His answer was very straightforward...he said he gave it to me as a gesture of friendship and needed nothing in return. That is how every invite should be handed out ... in private amongst friends. And if you don't get one you shouldn't resort to other methods of getting it.

There are other trackers or P2P applications that should be able to satisfy your needs. Maybe not all that is on TT, but at least most of it.

Also I believe the tracker is traded because it is the 'highest-level'-niche-tracker. Combine that 'level' with the fact it is useless if not a Trance-addict and you find the reason why it is traded so much. A mass of people want it but come to the conclusion it's not for them and then just trade it to someone else who is blinded by the level and who comes to the same conclusion and starts trading it also, etc, etc, etc...

cinephilia
01-08-2009, 07:55 AM
I didn't trade to get into TT. I got an invite offered about 6 months ago by a friend I met here on FST. When I got the invite I told him that if ever he was in need of something in the future I would see what I could do for him.

His answer was very straightforward...he said he gave it to me as a gesture of friendship and needed nothing in return. That is how every invite should be handed out ... in private amongst friends. And if you don't get one you shouldn't resort to other methods of getting it.

There are other trackers or P2P applications that should be able to satisfy your needs. Maybe not all that is on TT, but at least most of it.

Also I believe the tracker is traded because it is the 'highest-level'-niche-tracker. Combine that 'level' with the fact it is useless if not a Trance-addict and you find the reason why it is traded so much. A mass of people want it but come to the conclusion it's not for them and then just trade it to someone else who is blinded by the level and who comes to the same conclusion and starts trading it also, etc, etc, etc...
shit, you're into trance too ? :cry:

The_Martinator
01-08-2009, 07:59 AM

Hey, mate if it helps, I don't like trance either. I signed up to tranceroute last week to see (yet again) what all the fuss was about. DLed an album, listened for a few mins, and then closed my music player. I'm still seeding the torrent, but I think I'll let my acc die due to inactivity.
Btw, if anyone knows how to delete my acc there, please tell me.

cinephilia
01-08-2009, 08:02 AM
Hey, mate if it helps, I don't like trance either. I signed up to tranceroute last week to see (yet again) what all the fuss was about. DLed an album, listened for a few mins, and then closed my music player. I'm still seeding the torrent, but I think I'll let my acc die due to inactivity.
try /delacc.php or /delacct.php ;)

Disme
01-08-2009, 08:24 AM

I'm into Trance, it appears you're into spam ... to each his own.

I believe this is something you should read carefully, cause your post fit's the profile :P:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-warning-spam-infractions-make-comeback-328238

yayyyyyy
01-08-2009, 09:10 AM
I had one invite, give it to a IRL friend that loves trance but didn't know what a "private tracker was"... I had never traded an invite, and never will :)

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I had one invite, give it to a IRL friend that loves trance but didn't know what a "private tracker was"... I had never traded an invite, and never will :)

I invited a couple of RL friends over to private trackers and very little did well in it, now I don't ever invite any RL friends anymore due to the fact that they aren't good candidates to get invited.

The_Martinator
01-08-2009, 12:30 PM

Tried both, none worked. Thanks, though.

dpds
01-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I would give my left nut for a trancetraffic invite

hahahahahaha :D
your right one for fsc and your peepeehose for ftn :D :D

vic
01-08-2009, 04:00 PM

Tried both, none worked. Thanks, though.

you could have tried listening to trance from other sources before signing up to a tracker you are not sure you are about to use :huh:

Night0wl
01-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Well I don't think TranceRoute has reached it's user limit ever, so just letting it die shouldn't be a problem. I don't use it much either because of their weird browse setup and the fact that lots of the uploaders there have no idea how to properly rip FLAC (have had several disappointing downloads).

01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
I would give my left nut for a trancetraffic invite

nah i need to keep those :D

FTN and FSC arent really on my list tbh i got everything i need on SCC or ScL

however id shave my balls for U*-T since its a decent site , and its derived from my native country which is pretty feckin awesome

Night0wl
01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Well if you are into girls you should not ask them for U*-T and shaving your balls in return. They will expect you to do so anyway.

/me tries to remember if he shaved his balls before getting in...

Disclaimer for Detale: This is not spam, just fact.

dpds
01-09-2009, 03:56 PM

however id shave my balls for U*-T since its a decent site , and its derived from my native country which is pretty feckin awesome

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Roooney
01-09-2009, 08:17 PM
I would NEVER trade away my tt invite. Not even for a ftn invite. I love all my trackers including TT.

dpds
01-09-2009, 09:34 PM
I would NEVER trade away my tt invite. Not even for a ftn invite. I love all my trackers including TT.

+1 and want to add that i would never trade any invite. TT is a great tracker because of its content and not because of rarity!

Imaulle
01-10-2009, 02:42 AM
Hello~ I check this site daily. I ban whoever I find selling accounts on TT :)

BlackKnight
01-10-2009, 02:53 AM
I hope I can be a TT member someday, but I won't never think of trading for it. I love my accounts too.

kooftspc11
01-10-2009, 03:18 AM

Package that shit up, wrap it in paper, PM me for my address and when I receive your left nut (not the right one). I will invite you to TT. OH, and I need proof that its your nut, not just A nut.

how would you know its the left one?

you must know alot about nuts

BlackKnight
01-21-2009, 01:12 AM

I'm just curios, are you Roooney also at every tracker?

I found this at TTi forum:

/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13248

if that's u then will u trade it with Ftn there lol?

Night0wl
01-21-2009, 01:52 PM

I'm just curios, are you Roooney also at every tracker?

I found this at TTi forum:

/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13248

if that's u then will u trade it with Ftn there lol?

I am quite interested in knowing this as well. I don't like traders in my tree.

Roooney
01-21-2009, 02:31 PM
I have PM'd you Blue_skies.

Edit: Can might aswell post it here.
Yes, I am the same guy on TTi. I posted in the trade section because what I have to offer is not legal here (it's not accounts/invites to trackers) I don't want to say anything more about this. I've been looking for an ftn invite for sooo long that I completely lost my mind.
Sorry about that. But this has nothing to do with BCG or TT or any other tracker.

Good find BlackKnight! ;)

dragoi92
01-21-2009, 03:45 PM
I have PM'd you Blue_skies.

Edit: Can might aswell post it here.
Yes, I am the same guy on TTi. I posted in the trade section because what I have to offer is not legal here (it's not accounts/invites to trackers) I don't want to say anything more about this. I've been looking for an ftn invite for sooo long that I completely lost my mind.
Sorry about that. But this has nothing to do with BCG or TT or any other tracker.

Good find BlackKnight! ;)

with simpy word

U are trader

Funkin'
01-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I gotta admit Rooney, that does look pretty bad. From what I can see you're a pretty nice and intelligent person. But this may have damaged your reputation.

with simpy word

U are trader

And? So are you. And eventhough Rooney made this attempt, I would still feel more comfortable inviting him to FTN than I would you.

dragoi92
01-21-2009, 04:17 PM
I gotta admit Rooney, that does look pretty bad. From what I can see you're a pretty nice and intelligent person. But this may have damaged your reputation.

with simpy word

U are trader

And? So are you. And eventhough Rooney made this attempt, I would still feel more comfortable inviting him to FTN than I would you.

are u sure that i am?
IF u think so ok np
But i am not requesting in all trader forum for FTN or for something else.and why u dont invite him in FTN or in other tracker?

Roooney
01-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Please don't fight over me. Atleast let me join.
Funkin; thanks for your kind words, and I admit I messed up. I know better than posting in trading forums, but it wasn't a trade i was going to suggest. But you are right, this may have hurten my "reputation" on here, and I'm sorry for that if that's the case.

Dragoi92: I'm not a trader. I traded once and I've learned from that (lost acc). I realize now it's much easier to get into the sites you want by just staying active at forums/trackers. I have been invited to so many great tracker since, and I want to say thank you to all of you who have given me invites. I WILL NEVER TRADE THEM AWAY. I promise. (someone please quote me on this)

KushBlow
01-21-2009, 06:21 PM
Hey give the guy a break, he messed up. Messing up does not deserve that many accusations from people implicating that he's a trader. He's only human, and even if he did mess up I don't think you should will look down on Roooney for it.

If you think I'm wrong look at Bush, he made SO many mistakes (and this is people's lives I'm talking about not trading...) and is living a lot better than all of us. :lol:

Night0wl
01-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Please don't fight over me. Atleast let me join.
Funkin; thanks for your kind words, and I admit I messed up. I know better than posting in trading forums, but it wasn't a trade i was going to suggest. But you are right, this may have hurten my "reputation" on here, and I'm sorry for that if that's the case.

Dragoi92: I'm not a trader. I traded once and I've learned from that (lost acc). I realize now it's much easier to get into the sites you want by just staying active at forums/trackers. I have been invited to so many great tracker since, and I want to say thank you to all of you who have given me invites. I WILL NEVER TRADE THEM AWAY. I promise. (someone please quote me on this)

Yes, I can quote this and still tell you that was a fucked thing to do. It does not matter whether what you want to trade for FTN is an invite, an account, has nothing to do with torrents or even file sharing or if it's a material object.

You would still be trading to get into a site and not only that. You are willing to do this with someone, you haven't got a single clue about. TTi might be a great resource for content, but unfortunately it also has an administration, that has absolutely no respect whatsoever for other trackers rules. You could trade your mother on there for all they care.

You have ascended FTN into something Godlike, which is just completely out of whack. Let it go if you cant get in... something I bet is even more likely now. It's a 0-day site, that's all. You can get exactly the same content and more on other sites. Stop listening to those level hunters, who hype sites into something they are not.

Funkin'
01-21-2009, 08:55 PM
You have ascended FTN into something Godlike, which is just completely out of whack. Let it go if you cant get in... something I bet is even more likely now. It's a 0-day site, that's all. You can get exactly the same content and more on other sites. Stop listening to those level hunters, who hype sites into something they are not.

Rooney, make sure you pay attention to that paragraph. It does seem like you may have this idea that FTN is something it's not. And if this is the case, you're going to be totally let down by it when join.

Roooney
01-21-2009, 09:06 PM
I see. Well, I appreciate your honesty guys. And maybe I should stop looking for this tracker, have tried since May with no luck. Besides, I have a few other good 0-day trackers who gives me exactly what I want.
God I can't believe I have actually spent so much time of my life to get into a f'ing internet site.

Glitterstep
01-26-2009, 07:25 AM
I almost traded to get there. Reason why I first joined FST was from trying to find someone to invite me for several months. I changed my mind and shortly after got invited by a friend.

One thing I notice though is that most people requesting a TT invite do it solely for the level and curiosity. You ask them to list their favorite EDM artist and all they say is DJ Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten etc. These are artists you can find anything by in any general and/or scene tracker with music. They have zero use for the account when they get it, and that's why you see TT invites offered in trades all the time.

If I ever get an invite there, I know exactly who to invite. I invited him to TR in the past after talking about EDM with him. He didn't say DJ Tiesto or some other pop trance DJ. He gave me his entire history on how he first discovered trance music, how his tastes had evolved trough time, went on to talk about festivals and shows he had seen and next one he was planning on seeing, listed artist you can't find at Waffles or ST music and was generally a feelgood type of person to talk to.

Since inviting him I have checked his activity on TR. He has downloaded over 100GB and uploaded 3 times that. Comments, forum posts, rating points, the works.

That is someone who would enjoy and cherish his TT account once he gets there.

Clever way of giving out invites....:):)

Cabalo
01-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Hey give the guy a break, he messed up. Messing up does not deserve that many accusations from people implicating that he's a trader. He's only human, and even if he did mess up I don't think you should will look down on Roooney for it.

If you think I'm wrong look at Bush, he made SO many mistakes (and this is people's lives I'm talking about not trading...) and is living a lot better than all of us. :lol:
it was taking you long to come here and defend your buddy roooney :whistling