PDA

View Full Version : Why all the threads get spammed ??

Swift
01-07-2009, 04:35 PM
I can't read a whole thread before it gets bashed and has like 30 pages of spam. Moderators do something it's getting anoing , full of trolls that don't do anything good just make the thread a battle ground

LJ.
01-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Why all the threads get spammed ??

Because we can..

No srsly yeah i agree with you, to much spammers here.

Swift
01-07-2009, 04:47 PM
I guess if you post something wrong or something idiot you get F***ed by the other users but it's not normal

alcoholik
01-07-2009, 04:52 PM
i agree with this fu**ing spamming. BAN! BAN! BAN!

TIHAT
01-07-2009, 04:54 PM
because they love spam

Rikikii
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Because almost all users here have no brain.

danio
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
i want pizza!

ajsi
01-07-2009, 05:01 PM
because detale has in his signature "don't spam the board" so everyone does otherwise...

FileZ
01-07-2009, 05:04 PM
to increase them posts

nemrac
01-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I think most people have nothing to really say, but need to get that all important 'post count' up. But I agree with Tudor that most threads just end up being one big spamfest or battleground. Doesn't seem that there are any informative discussions anymore.

Nemrac

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Things get too stiff around here sometimes. Some users feel the need to start some shit just because it's too boring.

alcoholik
01-07-2009, 05:13 PM
don't like spam in a serious thread...

:thumbsdown:

BluRossonero
01-07-2009, 05:14 PM
I believe because there are too many users and a few moderators. This could be one reason, or maybe because they don't start a massive cleaning between users. Cleaning spam and cleaning users (if you know what I mean)! :D

Cabalo
01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
this thread belongs to the shite section.
there we can properly spam it and thrash the OP.

mamacita
01-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Maybe the mods feel this is the shite section

Cabalo
01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
well, i think it's not the mods, mostly some users do :(

meelad
01-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Because this is FST - Free Shit Talk.

LOL, jk. Seriously, I think strict infractions should be given to those who spam. Examples should be created.

alma
01-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Why all the threads get spammed ??

Because of me.

ajsi
01-07-2009, 06:10 PM
i must be blind or something. can somebody confirm that there is no picture under alma's post?

pffm
01-07-2009, 06:43 PM
i must be blind or something. can somebody confirm that there is no picture under alma's post?

confirmed. :ermm:

ChUt
01-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Most if the threads here invite spam as the original thread topic (such as this) has very little scope of intelligent/intellectual discussions .. The topics that do not die a very slow death .. Bty tudor 99% of ur posts are spam (including this topic) .. As someone rightly pointed out this belongs to a different section

jasperr
01-07-2009, 06:51 PM
because this is fst - free shit talk..

thissssss isss spartaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john pal
01-07-2009, 06:53 PM
We have many spammers because we have a lot of people with no proper opinion on subjects being discussed in every thread. damn we all do spam in some way but there are limits for everything.

Swift
01-07-2009, 07:14 PM
some users seriously need to get banned :) for huge spam . most of their post are spammage.
I can't find a single good thread where people can post serious stuff without getting a stupid guy posting a stupid reply .

STAFF you should do something , I'm not saying that you guys don't do your job good , your great guys keep it up maybe get another moderator in this bittorrent section

tnt
01-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Tudor do you talk about yourself? most of your posts are 100% pure spam,you want the mods to ban you ?

alma
01-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Tudor do you talk about yourself? most of your posts are 100% pure spam,you want the mods to ban you ?

+1

pone44
01-07-2009, 07:58 PM
^^As the spamming goes on
I agree some of this should stop but as mentioned this is a big forum 76,000+ if i am correct? I think as of late, it has got wild. Not just here though!
Would be a project to clean the board. Question is, do you want Fst to become like that? A place Where any off topic post is watched closely by staff?

respawn40
01-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Perhaps there are too few moderators to deal with the large number of people here. Or maybe, just maybe, it's because these people that spam feel that this board can becoming boring at times, and so they try to liven it up by posting pictures that don't pertain to the topic being discussed.

Swift
01-07-2009, 08:28 PM

this thread it's not about me it's about all the retards like alma and takems and the rest that spam with useless crap every single post there is made therfore making me swear and getting me a warn probably but i don't care ... might as well ban me because i don't want to be member at a forum filled with idiots that make fun of others

and yes i made useless post but when i post in thread and after 2 min there are 5 pages of spamm i go with the flow , what should I do act like a mod and say stop spamming it's useless

pentomato
01-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Question? Why everyone in this thread is saying the samething over and over? lol lol
I guess everyone here should be banned, because repeting is spam anyway.

LubTheStaringCat
01-07-2009, 08:37 PM
A series of threads In the main sections like (BitTorrent section), where If you want to spam
you can do It to your heart's content without the fear of Infractions or Disabled Privileges.

But go beyond there borders you risk the wrath of the Gods.

Swift
01-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Question? Why everyone in this thread is saying the samething over and over? lol lol

come up with new suggestions and we will listen

pentomato
01-07-2009, 08:45 PM

I guess most people should stop trying to sound smart, because 95 per cent of some threads, are all garbage, including this one, no offense to anyone, but this is getting redundant, repeting what one said before said is inmature and childlish.
But I guess nobody can't make people's brains smart, can we?

Swift
01-07-2009, 08:47 PM

I guess most people should stop trying to sound smart, because 95 per cent of some threads, are all garbage, including this one, no offense to anyone, but this is getting redundant, repeting what one said before said is inmature and childlish.

i don't try to sound a smart ass or a expert in bittorrents or forums but , do you like this place when it's full of crap ?

pentomato
01-07-2009, 08:52 PM

i don't try to sound a smart ass or a expert in bittorrents or forums but , do you like this place when it's full of crap ?

No I don't like it when it is full of crap and I don't like it, when some people here attack anyone because they don't agree with them, and I don't like it when two or three come like a little gang attacking anyone because something stupid.
People here want to sound brave and smart, but those are not thing that can be achieved by repeting the samething over and over, I am refering to you talk about spam and the next 10 peope, repeat the samething you said.

ovisan
01-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Tudor aka Swift aka recently Banned on t.ro, aka the main reason .ro got banned on sct?
If not, I am sorry about the mix up mate
If yes, you are here because there are less and less places for you to spam and start stupid threads

dpds
01-07-2009, 08:55 PM
actually several members are really rude here. i have never seen such forums before )

Swift
01-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Tudor aka Swift aka Banned on t.ro, aka the main reason .ro got banned on sct?
If not, I am sorry about the mix up
If yes, you are here because there are less and less places for you to spam...

yes thats me .. but i don't care that's simple :) go and post this in a place where someone cares

Bob Villa
01-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Forum spam is a problem everywhere. It's not unique here.

LubTheStaringCat
01-07-2009, 09:02 PM

If someone came up with a serious suggestion, would you listen?
Or make fun and just spam.

"Tudor" gave me this Idea.

The Serious Suggestion Thread In the BitTorrent section,
Where It's aim would to come up with Serious Suggestions or Ideas.
To stop the spam, but In It's own way you can spam that thread with ludicrous Suggestions & Ideas.
It could even be Stickyed

CaptanAmerica
01-07-2009, 09:05 PM
everyone spam if he can do it, otoh noone will if he cant :whistling

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/powers_of_persuasion/its_a_womans_war_too/images_html/images/we_can_do_it.jpg

pentomato
01-07-2009, 09:07 PM
what is the definition of spam anyway?
What I see in many of these threads is the definition of insanity, saying or doing always the samething, thinking that something will change, but nothing ever changes because we always do the samething.

basilhaydens
01-07-2009, 09:09 PM
The reason people spam is bittorrent forum users that tend to migrate here like to chat and there are not that many active threads, so people post where they can and try to joke about whatever they can.

Check the newsgroups section and note the vast difference in types of posts as well as number. It's just a matter of personality.

Villalltheway
01-07-2009, 09:10 PM
y u spaming the bittorrent section with a post that has nothing to do with bittorent :frusty: :noes:

pro267
01-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Ban enough members over a period of time and I can pretty much guarantee the spamming will stop.

Idiotism has to be dealt with harshly. Fact.

Swift
01-07-2009, 09:12 PM

If someone came up with a serious suggestion, would you listen?
Or make fun and just spam.

"Tudor" gave me this Idea.

The Serious Suggestion Thread In the BitTorrent section,
Where It's aim would to come up with Serious Suggestions or Ideas.
To stop the spam, but In It's own way you can spam that thread with ludicrous Suggestions & Ideas.
It could even be Stickyed

maybe more drastic mesures for flamming

jasperr
01-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Tudor, it seems to me that by starting a thread like this here... is just setting yourself up for failure.. besides the fact of you getting exactly what you intended, to prove your point.. is kinda lame...
look at where you are m8.. this is FST. The first stop for the majority of lame pre-puberty group that is to be the next generation of torrenters.. many people here just don't have any kind of ethics...or common sense.. so if you had any kind of expectations about most of the users here... your seriously mistaken..lol

Cabalo
01-07-2009, 09:35 PM

this thread it's not about me it's about all the retards like alma and takems and the rest that spam with useless crap every single post there is made therfore making me swear and getting me a warn probably but i don't care ... might as well ban me because i don't want to be member at a forum filled with idiots that make fun of others

and yes i made useless post but when i post in thread and after 2 min there are 5 pages of spamm i go with the flow , what should I do act like a mod and say stop spamming it's useless
goodbye and Godspeed.

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Tudor aka Swift aka Banned on t.ro, aka the main reason .ro got banned on sct?
If not, I am sorry about the mix up
If yes, you are here because there are less and less places for you to spam...

yes thats me .. but i don't care that's simple :) go and post this in a place where someone cares

Wait so this was your pic??? Sorry if i offended you when i posted this earlier in the br thread. I thought it was the other swift. I found this roaming around the forums btw.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/8214/swiftcopytc7js2.jpg (http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swiftcopytc7js2.jpg)

(http://g.imageshack.us/img167/swiftcopytc7js2.jpg/1/)

Tudor, it seems to me that by starting a thread like this here... is just setting yourself up for failure.. besides the fact of you getting exactly what you intended, to prove your point.. is kinda lame...
look at where you are m8.. this is FST. The first stop for the majority of lame pre-puberty group that is to be the next generation of torrenters.. many people here just don't have any kind of ethics...or common sense.. so if you had any kind of expectations about most of the users here... your seriously mistaken..lol

Why do you always talk about faliure?? Are you a failure in real life???

This thread wasn't supposed to fail or succeed. It was to point out some obvious things. I think it's a good topic to discuss since the bt section is dead. Everyone is getting tired of talking about the same old topics over and over.

Cabalo
01-07-2009, 10:10 PM
your haircut looks like a smurf hat.

pentomato
01-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Damn but he is only a kid, I am going to hell for arguing with kids lol lol

ovisan
01-07-2009, 11:01 PM

Wait so this was your pic??? Sorry if i offended you when i posted this earlier in the br thread. I thought it was the other swift. I found this roaming around the forums btw.

YOU offended him? :lol::lol::lol: :happy:
He was public enemy no1 in the last couple of weeks because he grassed a S*T public giveaway on t.ro
I dont kno what he wants from fst... Stay away swift(tudor), n
Now why would you post a silly pic with bR owner here Albo mate? We need to respect their work, doesnt matter if the tracker is brilliant or not.
I am getting off the topic now...ermmmm ...there is no topic anyway

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Holy shit......So Tudor is the reason why .ro is banned from s*t. Damnn a lot of Romanians must be pissed at you right now. Your nick is still in the s*t irc channel though. Im surprised you weren't banned yet.

vic
01-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Holy shit......So Tudor is the reason why .ro is banned from s*t. Damnn a lot of Romanians must be pissed at you right now. Your nick is still in the s*t irc channel though. Im surprised you weren't banned yet.

what did he do on ScT that got all .ro banned from there ?

cinephilia
01-07-2009, 11:20 PM
easy to make laugh on people in front of monitor.
i propose you to post a pic of you, i bet we will have some fun as well.

The_Martinator
01-07-2009, 11:21 PM
After reading through this (even this thread isn't immune to spam, lol), all I can say is if you want to stop spam, you gotta start with yourself.

Btw, true that most new torrenters come here, but I'm not new and I think this my be my last stop torrents wise. I think there aren't any better BT forums than the ones I'm already a member of.

cinephilia
01-07-2009, 11:28 PM
personnaly, i prefer users spamming with funny pics (like CaptanAmerica) than morons trying to increase their postcount by posting (for example) "bitme" in a "suggest me a good e-learning tracker" thread while the 15 previous posters already mentionned it.

pentomato
01-07-2009, 11:43 PM

After you insulted fire63 and everybody else in the open torrents thread, now you come here, you didn't have enough baby?

cinephilia
01-08-2009, 12:02 AM

After you insulted fire63 and everybody else in the open torrents thread, now you come here, you didn't have enough baby?
i don't see any link with my post so i repeat once again: are you willing to post a pic of you ?

Albo Da Kid
01-08-2009, 12:05 AM
^pentamato i say go for it. Post a pic if you want to win the argument with Tudor. That way you can completely embarrass him:whistling

Brenya
01-08-2009, 12:13 AM
post a pic of someone else, and say its you.

killercam101
01-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Tudor aka Swift aka recently Banned on t.ro, aka the main reason .ro got banned on sct?
If not, I am sorry about the mix up mate
If yes, you are here because there are less and less places for you to spam and start stupid threads

he's a legend in the Romanian community he comes from the same community as futbol legend Adrian Mutu..seen here missing a penalty kick against Italy (inxs.robin) is that you?

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/domr/mutu275.jpg

pentomato
01-08-2009, 12:46 AM
^pentamato i say go for it. Post a pic if you want to win the argument with Tudor. That way you can completely embarrass him:whistling

I am not arguing with tudor, and challenging me won't take you anywhere, I am not a teenager, I am too old for that. lol:noes:

cinephilia
01-08-2009, 12:54 AM

I am not arguing with tudor, and challenging me won't take you anywhere, I am not a teenager, I am too old for that. lol:noes:
dear pentomato, please don't forget that you're only 20 years old and regarding some of your posts, you're still very childish...

pentomato
01-08-2009, 01:26 AM
dear pentomato, please don't forget that you're only 20 years old and regarding some of your posts, you're still very childish...

Why are you repeating everything I say? I know that you are, what am I?
lol lol lol

pone44
01-08-2009, 01:36 AM
This is all very childish. Sorry to say!

peat moss
01-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Why not post this topic in "All about the board " , that's what its there for . Sure is a lot of pusses in the Bit section .

pone44
01-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Edit: :coffee:

cinephilia
01-08-2009, 01:45 AM
well, we all understood that his question was "Why all the threads [from BT section] get spammed"... so no need to switch it in "All about the board".

peat moss
01-08-2009, 01:47 AM
well, we all understood that his question was "Why all the threads [from BT section] get spammed"... so no need to switch it in "All about the board".

Sorry your right my bad .

Di@monds
01-08-2009, 02:31 AM
We luv spamming your thread, kthxbai.

extreme29
01-08-2009, 04:34 AM
actually several members are really rude here. i have never seen such forums before )

I agree, not been here long but I can see what you mean:pinch:

Albo Da Kid
01-08-2009, 04:40 AM

They are not rude at all. they're just realistic. What do you expect? Invites thrown at you, or to be treated as a prince just because you are new?? No. you have to earn that respect like all of us have.

extreme29
01-08-2009, 04:47 AM

They are not rude at all. they're just realistic. What do you expect? Invites thrown at you, or to be treated as a prince just because you are new?? No. you have to earn that respect like all of us have.

No, but I don't think its really necessary to post something that would hurt others chances unless they are cheaters or something. Like if someone requests something, posting that you wont get it or you need to make the deal better or something is not really helpful. Perhaps some would have accepted the offer if it was not for others hurting their chances.

alma
01-08-2009, 04:52 AM
"personnaly, i prefer users spamming with funny pics (like CaptanAmerica) than morons trying to increase their postcount by posting (for example) "bitme" in a "suggest me a good e-learning tracker" thread while the 15 previous posters already mentionned it."

Do you prefer me aswell?

Cabalo
01-08-2009, 04:54 AM

No, but I don't think its really necessary to post something that would hurt others chances unless they are cheaters or something. Like if someone requests something, posting that you wont get it or you need to make the deal better or something is not really helpful. Perhaps some would have accepted the offer if it was not for others hurting their chances.
take this as you want, but your post is a fail.
this forum is to discuss about filesharing (have you noticed the title? it's not invitesharingtalk), and the invite section is only a small part of all this. yet, it seems to be your real interest here.
if you just came here, as everything points out that u did, only to get some free invites, you won't be warmly welcomed.
you are a fine example of what makes us realize the kind of user we can expect from you. now, prove otherwise. until then, you are just one more that came here because wants "my dream tracker because i'm good user".

if i sounded rude, well...

edit:
and by the way, care to explain how do you know about the invites section and how it works? you just registered here 27/12 and you need a month to have access there, so this is not your first account, and i hope you get investigated and banned if this is a dupe.

Artemis
01-08-2009, 05:05 AM
I can't read a whole thread before it gets bashed and has like 30 pages of spam. Moderators do something it's getting anoing , full of trolls that don't do anything good just make the thread a battle ground

To answer your original question, the bt section used to have the same rules as the rest of the board, including no off topic posts, no excessive flaming etc, but the rules have been relaxed and the bt section is treated as a second lounge.
Unfortunately this seems to have spiralled down lately into random posting from small cliques of users. As you may have noticed alot of users are currently sporting disabled privileges, this is because they did not heed the warning that hostile posting infractions would be handed out. If users persist then they can be put into moderation, i.e. every posts is checked by a moderator before it is allowed to be posted, and then of course ultimately there is banning.
I think the core of the matter is not the spam, this section of the board was always a spam haven but much of it was humor, now it has descended into open hostility between different groups of users and serves no useful purpose. It is this negativity which has grown lately which is detrimental to the board , but it is not this forum that needs to change but rather the attitude of some of it's members.

apextwin146
01-08-2009, 05:12 AM

To answer your original question, the bt section used to have the same rules as the rest of the board, including no off topic posts, no excessive flaming etc, but the rules have been relaxed and the bt section is treated as a second lounge.
Unfortunately this seems to have spiralled down lately into random posting from small cliques of users. As you may have noticed alot of users are currently sporting disabled privileges, this is because they did not heed the warning that hostile posting infractions would be handed out. If users persist then they can be put into moderation, i.e. every posts is checked by a moderator before it is allowed to be posted, and then of course ultimately there is banning.
I think the core of the matter is not the spam, this section of the board was always a spam haven but much of it was humor, now it has descended into open hostility between different groups of users and serves no useful purpose. It is this negativity which has grown lately which is detrimental to the board , but it is not this forum that needs to change but rather the attitude of some of it's members.
Very well put .. It aint that appealing anymore for the n00bs to come here and post as they knw they are gonna get flamed/bashed for no apparent reason .. Most of them turn to new private communities where its much easier to get what u want without going through the bashing .. All u have to do is just agree with everyone else which is quite easy .. Thats the main reason why these new invite forums at growing at a exponential rate cuz once u join them no one really doubts ur intentions and everything is really happy and gay(not ghey!!!) ..
Apart form that Most of the topic related to BT have been done to death here .. So unless really creative ppl come here starting new interesting stuff u can expect more spam as ppl just have to post not for the post count but u just cant resist it

extreme29
01-08-2009, 05:16 AM
this forum is to discuss about filesharing (have you noticed the title? it's not invitesharingtalk), and the invite section is only a small part of all this. yet, it seems to be your real interest here.
if you just came here, as everything points out that u did, only to get some free invites, you won't be warmly welcomed.
you are a fine example of what makes us realize the kind of user we can expect from you. now, prove otherwise. until then, you are just one more that came here because wants "my dream tracker because i'm good user".

Yes, I know this forum is about file sharing and file sharing includes Bittorrent. In fact, Bittorrent is probably the biggest and the most popular way of file sharing. So, saying the invites are not a major part of this forums is ridiculous. And you are right most of the people here are here to get invites and I won't deny that that is what I am here for.Does this make me a bad member? Perhaps, If I don't help out other when I can. And in my opinion if I share with other I will be a good member. That is the whole point of this community. To share.

Now I'm inclined to say you seem like one of the members I was referring to, but I will reserve judgment until I know you better.

Anyways, this is not meant to offend you in anyway. Just my opinion.

EDIT: I can view the invite section even though I have not been here for 30 days. I just can't post. I have looked through it and that's how I formed my opinion.

colbert
01-08-2009, 05:18 AM
I like how the thread about spam became full of spam. Guess I just contributed to it, heh

apextwin146
01-08-2009, 05:22 AM

edit:
and by the way, care to explain how do you know about the invites section and how it works? you just registered here 27/12 and you need a month to have access there, so this is not your first account, and i hope you get investigated and banned if this is a dupe.
I am afraid u r quite wrong there .. Most of the people come to here to gain invites and share their invites in the process .. You cannot classify them as bad etc just because they are doing so .. There are not many places where ppl can turn to get invites ; so if they come here seeking them i think its perfectly fine

Detale
01-08-2009, 06:12 AM
In response to your thread Tudor I am going to have a personal crackdown and I invite the other Mods to join in the infraction fest 2009 cause Im sure there will record numbers in the days to come. Please all spammers in this thread get it in now and read this thread also

WARNING!! Spam infractions make a comeback (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-warning-spam-infractions-make-comeback-328238)

cinephilia
01-08-2009, 06:23 AM
"personnaly, i prefer users spamming with funny pics (like CaptanAmerica) than morons trying to increase their postcount by posting (for example) "bitme" in a "suggest me a good e-learning tracker" thread while the 15 previous posters already mentionned it."

Do you prefer me aswell?
yeah, even if your last pictures weren't that funny. :angry:

Albo Da Kid
01-08-2009, 06:36 AM
I am afraid u r quite wrong there .. Most of the people come to here to gain invites and share their invites in the process .. You cannot classify them as bad etc just because they are doing so .. There are not many places where ppl can turn to get invites ; so if they come here seeking them i think its perfectly fine

Most users have to start off somewhere, but that doesn't mean that they can skip right to the REQ for TL,revott,bcg, and not get the obvious answer. They might feel a little offended but that's how things work. I'd rather correct someone, then tell them good luck, because by telling him "Good Luck!" and not showing him the correct way of how to approach, then i am only pulling him away from the reality. They need to observe and understand how things work before jumping to a request.
As far as the others, who participate in giveaways, I think a background check should be done and posted so the OP can choose wisely who to invite. Pone44 is a good example. He has helped out so many inviters choose wisely, and has prevented a lot of bad users from entering respected trackers, just by looking up the history of a member and warning the op. This is the way to go about it, and not to give false hope and misdirect a beginner or a trader, by pointing out how "bad" the community and it's members are.
Instead of complaining, take matters into your own hands and do what is right.

And as far as pointless threads go, I'm glad they get spammed because they are too lame and should be closed asap. Every week or so we see NEW threads that have been discussed numerous amounts of time. I don't understand we like to discuss the same things over and over. Change the topic for once. It gets too boring sometimes. Matter fact I'm just waiting for killercam101 to post one an "amille amille" img, so I can lmfao:lol::lol:

apextwin146
01-08-2009, 07:02 AM

Most users have to start off somewhere, but that doesn't mean that they can skip right to the REQ for TL,revott,bcg, and not get the obvious answer. They might feel a little offended but that's how things work. I'd rather correct someone, then tell them good luck, because by telling him "Good Luck!" and not showing him the correct way of how to approach, then i am only pulling him away from the reality. They need to observe and understand how things work before jumping to a request.
As far as the others, who participate in giveaways, I think a background check should be done and posted so the OP can choose wisely who to invite. Pone44 is a good example. He has helped out so many inviters choose wisely, and has prevented a lot of bad users from entering respected trackers, just by looking up the history of a member and warning the op. This is the way to go about it, and not to give false hope and misdirect a beginner or a trader, by pointing out how "bad" the community and it's members are.

You have the fracking nerve to tell me to quit complaining .. What the fuck were u doing with all those bR related thread u fuckin crippled ass spastic cunt .. What has been ur fracking contribution here? How have u shown the rite way to do things in this forum? By complaining and whining like a kid? Lead by example !! Do something usefull first before u can even post such stuff ..
You dont post Good Luck messages is it ? I dont think anyone has been a bigger cunt than u in this forum even considering what TakeMS has done ..
Here is your Tracker Reactor Profile showing All ur posts .. I cant put screenshots from office so this will do ..
http://trackereactor.com/search.php?searchid=303055 ...
From this all of u can notice how this hypocrite goes around posting BUMP and Good Luck messages in the other forum ..
U r just lame dude like others have already pointed out ..
One more example would be ...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-how-long-before-black-rabbit-goes-bankrupt-327805/page27#post3089846

Its high time cunts like you quit posting here

And as far as pointless threads go, I'm glad they get spammed because they are too lame and should be closed asap. Every week or so we see NEW threads that have been discussed numerous amounts of time. I don't understand we like to discuss the same things over and over. Change the topic for once. It gets too boring sometimes. Matter fact I'm just waiting for killercam101 to post one an "amille amille" img, so I can lmfao:lol::lol:
Read my previous post kid .. no point of saying the same thing over and over again ...

killercam101
01-08-2009, 07:12 AM

You have the fracking nerve to tell me to quit complaining .. What the fuck were u doing with all those bR related thread u fuckin crippled ass spastic cunt .. What has been ur fracking contribution here? How have u shown the rite way to do things in this forum? By complaining and whining like a kid? Lead by example !! Do something usefull first before u can even post such stuff ..
You dont post Good Luck messages is it ? I dont think anyone has been a bigger cunt than u in this forum even considering what TakeMS has done ..
Here is your Tracker Reactor Profile showing All ur posts .. I cant put screenshots from office so this will do ..
http://trackereactor.com/search.php?searchid=303055 ...
From this all of u can notice how this hypocrite goes around posting BUMP and Good Luck messages in the other forum ..
U r just lame dude like others have already pointed out ..
One more example would be ...
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-how-long-before-black-rabbit-goes-bankrupt-327805/page27#post3089846

Its high time cunts like you quit posting here

And as far as pointless threads go, I'm glad they get spammed because they are too lame and should be closed asap. Every week or so we see NEW threads that have been discussed numerous amounts of time. I don't understand we like to discuss the same things over and over. Change the topic for once. It gets too boring sometimes. Matter fact I'm just waiting for killercam101 to post one an "amille amille" img, so I can lmfao:lol::lol:Read my previous post kid .. no point of saying the same thing over and over again ...

:console: but albo has changed..in the last 48 hrs he's now back on topic and an anti-trade/collector-rejector/steel cage champion..maybe him venting off anger was therapeutic just as you have called him a cunt ..which I might add isn't office approved at all :noes:

apextwin146
01-08-2009, 07:16 AM
:console: but albo has changed..in the last 48 hrs he's now back on topic and an anti-trade/collector-rejector/steel cage champion..maybe him venting off anger was therapeutic just as you have called him a cunt ..which I might add isn't office approved at all :noes:
I have to give u credit for being so talented .. Well i was gonna share some hot genelia pics :drool: with you but ..

Detale
01-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Last chance guys, really