PDA

View Full Version : New Music Tracker !

roby17
01-07-2009, 04:37 PM
New ratio less music site out called CE

I dont have any invites at this time

It was started by a couple members of ptn. Still getting started just thought I would let you guys know cause some probably never heard of it.

Maximum Users: 2,000
Enabled Users: 483
Online Users: 1
Users active today: 108
Users active this week: 278
Users active this month: 387
Torrents: 796
Albums: 159
Artists: 416
Requests: 48 (70.83% filled)
Snatches: 1,076
Peers: 1,159
Seeders: 1,125
Leechers: 34
Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 33.09

Edited new status

alcoholik
01-07-2009, 04:48 PM
I want to be a part of CE

i'm a member of ptn and i love their site :)

Swift
01-07-2009, 04:49 PM
if it's like iPWn ... then i'm sorry for you but then again good luck !

Man1923
01-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Doesn't worth it guys... dead place.

roby17
01-07-2009, 05:08 PM
the Ipwn Music tracker not exist this is another tracker and have another url

01-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Doesn't worth it guys... dead place.

its not dead at all..... i dont think it has officially released yet

its an awesome site up to yet

Cabalo
01-07-2009, 05:19 PM
there is already a thread about it, a couple of months old.
also, this forum as a search function.

piratebot
01-07-2009, 05:52 PM
it will be as active and have as much content as PTN. so it'll be great. yeah.

Cabalo
01-07-2009, 06:35 PM
is there anyone who have an invite?
of course there are. i suppose you are not requesting one here in the wrong section, are you ?

ChUt
01-07-2009, 06:47 PM
wats the point of joining music trackers that have less than 300 torrents .. Collectors all the way

The_Martinator
01-07-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm a member and it has great potential. Just give it time. the staff aren't in a hurry. They know what they are doing and want to make a safe tracker.
Again, give it time and then judge.

I bet there was a similar thread here when PTN was launched.

basilhaydens
01-07-2009, 09:13 PM
This tracker has fail written all over it, I checked it out a few weeks back and site was thrown together very sloppily, plus the content was weak reups from what/waffles.

becs
01-07-2009, 09:18 PM
I like SoundAREA

CaptanAmerica
01-07-2009, 09:19 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-ce-new-music-tracker-322712
:pinch:

also i dont think that posts their stats is a good, but if u want u can do whatever u feel u can

ban
01-07-2009, 09:31 PM
234 torrents in more than 2 moths , i think i have more music torrents on my utorrent :whistling
just another ipwn :frusty:

cstrik3
01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
234 torrents in more than 2 moths , i think i have more music torrents on my utorrent :whistling

that's amazing!!

:whistling

That1Guy
01-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Online users: 0 = phail

I dont know for sure.... but it may be a bug. Unless it doesnt count you as a user (by "you" I mean the person who took the screen shot.)

Dont get me wrong its not booming with torrents, but the stats posted are at least a couple weeks old i would say...

Albo Da Kid
01-07-2009, 10:24 PM

There a CE unlimited invite giveaway in the waffles PU forum.

noAxx
01-07-2009, 11:46 PM

Sort of defeats the purpose of CE. The thing that, from what I've read makes CE of any worth is that is has no ratio requirement, just seeding hours. This matters mostly because seeding on the two major music trackers (especially Waffles) is a real bitch during non-freeleech periods (and even then, not nearly as easy as it ought to be). Anybody that can actually become a PU at Waffles probably doesn't need to go ratioless, especially if the content isn't at all unique.

piratebot
01-07-2009, 11:57 PM
I'm a member and it has great potential. Just give it time. the staff aren't in a hurry. They know what they are doing and want to make a safe tracker.
Again, give it time and then judge.

I bet there was a similar thread here when PTN was launched.
You're being VERY polite, have high hopes for this tracker, and/or have really low standards for the content of a bt tracker.

reality is, CE is unlikely to come close to the greatness of what or waffles. what and waffles are already established. not to mention that if CE is related to PTN, then the growth will be slow with random long downtimes. i'm willing to bet that a hydra head of waffles or what will be more success than CE.

Ghostbusters
01-08-2009, 12:04 AM
I like PTN it's different and the users who run it are afraid to try new idea's to set the site apart from others, there's not a huge userbase and thats fine its a friendly community and not too many idiots. Don't see anything on the forums about CE though...

Brenya
01-08-2009, 12:10 AM
What does CE stand for?
Also, does CE have contests. As you may know, the only reason I still have my waffles account is because they have a new contest every week.

respawn40
01-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Don't see anything on the forums about CE though...

That's because you probably can't ;)

Ghostbusters
01-08-2009, 01:32 AM
Don't see anything on the forums about CE though...That's because you probably can't ;)

possibly :)

SKEPTICPROD
01-08-2009, 02:01 AM
wtf is PTN and CE? i'm a waffles,what, stmusic, and funkytorrents user but I have no idea what PTN and CE are.

Ghostbusters
01-08-2009, 02:07 AM
wtf is PTN and CE? i'm a waffles,what, stmusic, and funkytorrents user but I have no idea what PTN and CE are.

The first is a ratio free user content created movie tracker and presumably CE will be in a similar vein but hosting music torrents.

Funkin'
01-08-2009, 05:41 AM
There are over 500 albums now. I know it's not a lot, but I'm certainly hoping this tracker is going to grow. I just started uploading myself to help out. Who knows...it may eventually turn into a What/Waffles but with no ratio.

1000possibleclaws
01-08-2009, 05:49 AM
I would never have the motivation to upload music to a general music tracker with such a small userbase. Unless they increase it drastically, I doubt the # of torrents will grow enough to be able to make any use of the gazelle search and organization capabilities.

whatdude
01-08-2009, 05:59 AM
CE = Co Exist

Funkin'
01-08-2009, 06:38 AM
I would never have the motivation to upload music to a general music tracker with such a small userbase.

I hear ya'. If the site doesn't start letting more people in(right now it has a 2,000 member limit, but only 400 members, so I don't know why they don't let in another 1600), then I'm not sure how long i'll be able to stick around there.

I'm being optimistic though since I really want a great, ratioless, music tracker. But they desperately need to start passing out invites to their members and let some new blood in. Or do open signup for a day or so. Either way should help out the site in a big way.

KushBlow
01-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Maybe this will interest me in a year when it actually has 2000+ members.

BlackKnight
01-08-2009, 07:58 AM
I don't know if CE will be a great tracker like what/waffles or not, but I heard that when PtN was new, it didn't succeed right after so please people be nice with CE. It's new and the idea of a ratio free tracker for music is great since what/waffles are considered hard to seed trackers.

I have to agree that CE should open for sign up to have more members though.

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 10:53 AM
It takes a hell lot of effort to make a music tracker which succeeds due to the fact that these type of trackers depend mostly on user content if not they'll be dead.

Take What for an example, lots of user V0's there and they're excellent.

Power User there too, loving the VIP who invited me there.

Ghostbusters
01-08-2009, 10:55 AM
It takes a hell lot of effort to make a music tracker which succeeds due to the fact that these type of trackers depend mostly on user content if not they'll be dead.

Congrats on PU at What, it's a decent achievement.... :)

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 10:58 AM

Thanks but it has been some time already, what about you?

I'm seeding about a few hundred torrents so everyday I would get quite a huge amount of buffer, I'm currently resting.

Ghostbusters
01-08-2009, 11:01 AM

Thanks but it has been some time already, what about you?

I'm seeding about a few hundred torrents so everyday I would get quite a huge amount of buffer, I'm currently resting.

Been a member for 1 year 2 Weeks and have uploaded just over 200 torrents to date, which gave me a nice little buffer so I can grab an album or two whenever I fancy it.

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 11:10 AM
That's nice, it sure is nice to have people like you who contribute by uploading torrents.

Be it just transcodes from FLAC, I'm sure you're helping What bit by bit.

Hope What doesn't ends up link OiNK, as currently their database is so much more.
I do agree that sometimes they have bulldogging moderators, but they are still very great as they make the forum clean and green.

Ghostbusters
01-08-2009, 11:19 AM
That's nice, it sure is nice to have people like you who contribute by uploading torrents.

Hope What doesn't ends up link OiNK, as currently their database is so much more.
I do agree that sometimes they have bulldogging moderators, but they are still very great as they make the forum clean and green.

Yeah I was gutted when OiNK died it was my favourite place ever :)

dpds
01-08-2009, 12:44 PM

true. i will just add that they want active members now, ones who will upload. it is kind of beta testing going on right now.

integral
01-08-2009, 12:54 PM
I've heard about this project before, and I've been waiting to see what can come out of it. I think a ratio-free music tracker will require a little more innovation than just disregarding ratio, but we'll see what comes of this.

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 01:11 PM

Yeah I was gutted when OiNK died it was my favourite place ever :)

Considering the big userbase it was really easy to seed.

roby17
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
most of the users register in the new tracker only because look good or only to keep for bad days ,trade or something

The staff want active users who leech,come on irc,upload and help the tracker

How many tracker create in this day and die later because no have enough users,or uploader or something .

why users don`t work to help small trackers to be big ?

srry for bad english :)

Lovestoned
01-08-2009, 01:59 PM
most of the users register in the new tracker only because look good or only to keep for bad days ,trade or something

The staff want active users who leech,come on irc,upload and help the tracker

How many tracker create in this day and die later because no have enough users,or uploader or something .

why users don`t work to help small trackers to be big ?

srry for bad english :)

Because there's already trackers being the major lead when it comes to music.
If What/Waffles were made before OiNK closed, they would have no chance to survive as people simply did not need another tracker as it suffices them already.

What/Waffles were made by ex-OiNK users too for the members who lost a "home", and Waffles was leading IIRC.

But What's more flexible with their invites and such too.

KushBlow
01-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Their login page really reminds me of ScL's.

And their design is really great, like PTN's. I think PTN CE and ScL all have one designer coder guy (or whatever you call him) :D.

aturservice
01-20-2009, 03:51 AM
KushBlow,

scl,ptn and ce don't all have the same coder.

also these stats are old now.

there is now almost 500 users.

and over 800 torrents.

Anyone caught trading, offering invites on public forums for ce will be caught and banned.. globally!

Funkin'
01-20-2009, 03:57 AM
Because there's already trackers being the major lead when it comes to music.

Yes. But their not no ratio. That's the thing that should be interesting people to join and help the site grow.

Cabalo
01-20-2009, 04:04 AM
KushBlow,

and over 800 torrents.

Anyone caught trading, offering invites on public forums for ce will be caught and banned.. globally!
they might not have the same coder, but they have the same designer, d3m0n.
hence why you find the login screens pretty similar.

Time-Traveller
01-20-2009, 07:37 AM
Hmmmph I spoke to Spaz on What.cd about joining CE, told him a bit about myself, he said we'd love to have you and asked for an email, sent him my email, he got back to me saying my invite had been sent, checked email no invite anywhere, got back to him to tell him this and then no response meh :s

The_Martinator
01-20-2009, 07:47 AM
Hmmmph I spoke to Spaz on What.cd about joining CE, told him a bit about myself, he said we'd love to have you and asked for an email, sent him my email, he got back to me saying my invite had been sent, checked email no invite anywhere, got back to him to tell him this and then no response meh :s

I heard they had some problems with that. You could PM someone about it here, but I see you can't send PMs yet (like me). I guess you're fu*ked.

Time-Traveller
01-20-2009, 07:58 AM

I heard they had some problems with that. You could PM someone about it here, but I see you can't send PMs yet (like me). I guess you're fu*ked.

Not to worry if they still want me they'll find me I guess.

KushBlow
01-20-2009, 09:47 AM
KushBlow,

and over 800 torrents.

they might not have the same coder, but they have the same designer, d3m0n.
hence why you find the login screens pretty similar.

I knew I recognized the layouts. D3mon, he posts on the bR forums, he made their new design too.

roby17
01-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Status Edited LOOK IN THE FIRST PAGE TO SEE