PDA

View Full Version : Req: Ce

JGB
01-08-2009, 01:05 AM
I'm looking for a CE invite, I'm looking for a good music tracker and saw a thread about it. I've recently realized how much mp3 files lose, I heard a flac file through my speakers and was blown away.
my whole collection(26k tracks) is in mp3, and nothing about 200k:frusty::frusty::frusty:

so it's a long road but I'm hoping to be almost entirely downloading good quality files from now on.

Thanks

:)

cinephilia
01-08-2009, 01:35 AM
CE has only ~500 torrents so if you're looking for a good music tracker, you'd better ask for another one like stmusic, waffles or what.cd.

respawn40
01-08-2009, 01:51 AM
I've recently realized how much mp3 files lose, I heard a flac file through my speakers and was blown away.
my whole collection(26k tracks) is in mp3, and nothing about 200k:frusty::frusty::frusty:
:)

So you're looking for FLAC...?

JGB
01-08-2009, 06:11 AM
sorry, that was supposed to be above, not about. I'm ok with mp3's above 320kbps.
I'd heard it was growing fast and supposed to become a good tracker eventually, I'm patientish:)
but places like what.cd are beyond me IMO, especially since my upload sucks.
I don't think I can keep up with their requirements and ever actually download.

apextwin146
01-08-2009, 06:18 AM
sorry, that was supposed to be above, not about. I'm ok with mp3's above 320kbps.
I'd heard it was growing fast and supposed to become a good tracker eventually, I'm patientish:)
but places like what.cd are beyond me IMO, especially since my upload sucks.
I don't think I can keep up with their requirements and ever actually download.
They are ways to survive in What.cd which u can manage even on a shitty connection .. Its just abt the enthusiam and deidcation that one has too show ..

JGB
01-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Ok. I'm still interested in CE, it sounds like a growing tracker, and hopefully will become a good place to be, I signed up fairly early on for a different dedicated tracker, and It's my favorite place on the net:)

What.CD is certainly somewhere I'd love to be, but I'd also love to be living in a huge mansion on the beach:P
Also, it seems like they really want you to know your stuff before you get there, and I know a little bit based on some research over the last few days, but I don't think I'm up to that yet.

bumrocks
01-09-2009, 08:13 AM
I'll see what I can do for you...Friends with staff there. I'll let them know about your thread...

Edit: Staff member was PM'd. Good Luck!

Funkin'
01-09-2009, 08:24 AM
I hope you'll get to uploading some of those 26k tracks if you get in JGB. ;)

Lovestoned
01-09-2009, 08:51 AM
What PUs:

threadid=28685

Are you in What? Get into What and become a PU there first w/ a excellent ratio like I do and you'll get an invite to CE from SpazAttack on What.

bumrocks
01-10-2009, 09:58 PM
My boneheaded was going back and forth with a staff member and he said he would invite you but he didn't have a FST account...Then I looked at my own CE account and saw I had invites!

So I just need you email!