PDA

View Full Version : [Giveaway] ScT

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Got a spare invite for someone

Rules: No ratio pics, speedtests, pm's, rep points or bullshit please

Tell me something about your interests, filesharing history, why you might like to join, the site and how you think you can contribute it...

*Profile links from hard to seed on sites will help your case for this one

slymester
01-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Great GA.
Be sure to check each applicant's posting history very carefully ;)

luck4made
01-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Wow..you offer the best giveaways ... very great...
i wish good luck to all participants for the invite :)

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Great GA.
Be sure to check each applicant's posting history very carefully ;)

Will do mate, although I'm going to be looking more at how they contribute towards their existing tracker accounts & I don't just mean a 10 Squillion gig buffer because they sat in front of their seedbox gui for a month :)

yevgeny
01-10-2009, 01:35 PM
ive been thinking about making a request and would love an invite. id like to join for the sct packs and fast speeds. my interests besides filesharing is building/fixing pc's and electronics. ive got good stats on alot of sites but most importantly i will look after the account and be a good user there. cheers.

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 01:38 PM
ive been thinking about making a request and would love an invite. id like to join for the sct packs and fast speeds. my interests besides filesharing is building/fixing pc's and electronics. ive got good stats on alot of sites but most importantly i will look after the account and be a good user there. cheers.

Ok you sound interesting, give me a couple of profile links to sites that are difficult to seed on and tell me how you contribute to the community / site

Frankthetank1
01-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Great give away, One reason you should invite me because i know SCT frown's on giving away invites. Be sure not to have any info here match the info on SCT. I know i will. I also know how to be a good contributing member to a community and would like to be considered for an invite to this great community. I hear they have good content and a good community. I do have a few trackers but this is one of them i have never been in.

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 01:49 PM
One reason you should invite me because i know SCT frown's on giving away invites.

This is not a reason for anyone to invite you, it sounds more like a loosely disguised threat...

DeNeDe17
01-10-2009, 01:56 PM
very nice .....
but my country is banned :(
i believe .. or some of us
if i would want this i would wanted cuz it this site has a very good pretime :)
~0-3 secs,nice community and plenty of torrents from where u can choose
and that's what trackers should be about ,not lvl

palincarul
01-10-2009, 01:57 PM
omg it`s a very nice giveaway and i would like to apply for this invitation :)

cheers m8 :)

Swift
01-10-2009, 01:58 PM
funny i don't see people making a request :P maybe they are scared !

I like that you wont choose a guy who has 3-4 TB upload made by seedboxes in 2 weeks ... thats not a real p2p guy

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 01:59 PM
i would like to apply for this invitation :)

Go on then sell yourself to me :)

DeNeDe17
01-10-2009, 02:01 PM

:blink:

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 02:03 PM

:blink:

Think you might be getting confused I'm not asking for money, I'm asking how they contribute to other sites and what they think they could bring to ScT

palincarul
01-10-2009, 02:03 PM

wtf ? :huh::huh::huh::huh:

jradx2
01-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi i have been torrenting for about 3 years now just in the last year got into the private sites didn't know about them definaley so much better then the public ones, i think torrenting is one of the best invetnions to hit the internet. I also enjoy playing video games specially on my xbox 360 and wii playing fallout 3 and fable II right now.I also service computers in my spare time. I have accounts at some really good sites bitmetv torrrentleech ozonetorrents and revtt all of which i am a a donor and at some a vip user class at each of these and have always maintained a really good ratio at each of these i always take care of my accounts and take being a member at them very seriously i am willing to pm profile links at your request of the above mentioned sites to prove what i am saying is true

I ouwld like to join cause its one of the best 0 day trackers pretimes packs speeds and have heard about it over the last 8 months how great it is it would be amazinf to be apart of a site like this i am always jsut missed out before alwsy so many people wanting and so few invites available

DeNeDe17
01-10-2009, 02:07 PM
well how can contribute to SCT ?
how they do it some place else
be a good user
seed what u leech and never argue with staff decisions ;)
that's what i believe

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi i have been torrenting for about 3 years now just in the last year got into the private sites didn't know about them definaley so much better then the public ones, i think torrenting is one of the best invetnions to hit the internet. I also enjoy playing video games specially on my xbox 360 and wii playing fallout 3 and fable II right now.I also service computers in my spare time. I have accounts at some really good sites bitmetv torrrentleech ozonetorrents and revtt all of which i am a vip and a donor at each of these and have always maintained a really good ratio at each of these i always take care of my accounts and take being a member at them very seriously i am willing to pm profile links at your request of the above mentioned sites to prove what i am saying is true

I ouwld like to join cause its one of the best 0 day trackers pretimes packs speeds and have heard about it over the last 8 months how great it is it would be amazinf to be apart of a site like this i am always jsut missed out before alwsy so many people wanting and so few invites available

pm me your bitmetv profile link please :)

cesariocesal
01-10-2009, 02:09 PM
It costs nothing to try, come on.

I knew the scene at the end of July last year from there, to get many calls here, I found many stories. Invites could really difficult, CMS, SCL, revtt, tl, BCG, bitmetv, waffles, and more what.cd not remember. Invites discovered that some are actually impossible to achieve, E****, FTWR, ftn and few others. And there are also those who can buy and perhaps the IPlay ScT ... EUR 30 ???... but I do not think it right to buy Invites. I think that is why I like to win a ScT, I speak very well the speed of it, the accounts, claim to be the best. I like to remind all that I did. Now required.

Sorry if your English is bad. I do not speak very well

saadiqking
01-10-2009, 02:10 PM

you already have SCT account ;)

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 02:13 PM

You sound like an honest guy, you come with a staff recomendation, you look after your existing accounts & donate, have the ability to seed at high seeder to leecher ratio sites & your an REM fan.

I would have prefered it if you contributed more actively with regards to torrent comments & forum posts but hey nobody's perfect in this dog eat dog world !

Consider yourself shortlisted... :)

palincarul
01-10-2009, 02:13 PM

you already have SCT account ;)

nope ! i don`t have a sct account bcoz someone steel my account ! :angry::angry::angry:

McBride
01-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Hello.Great giveaway.I need this tracker for pretime,great staff members and very good comunity.I can show you good speedtests / screenshots or profiles links.Thanks for your time!

tufa
01-10-2009, 02:25 PM
can i have sct invite because i've heard they have good pretimes and it's an awesome 0day tracker and high speed i have seed box i think i will be good member there hope to help me thanks for great giveaway
good luck to all member

ban
01-10-2009, 02:29 PM
great giveaway ,i think sct is the best tracker goodluck to all
and palincaru if someone stole your acc why don`t you try to talk to someone from staff i am sure that they will help if you have good evidence

slymester
01-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Just a suggestion.
Might wanna ask for a speedtest to see what country they're from i.e. not from a country banned by SCT.

vpg8000
01-10-2009, 02:32 PM

LOL. It might be language barrier but I think he understood that you wanted to buy him or his services :lol:.

palincarul
01-10-2009, 02:34 PM
great giveaway ,i think sct is the best tracker goodluck to all
and palincaru if someone stole your acc why don`t you try to talk to someone from staff i am sure that they will help if you have good evidence

i would like to talk with somebody from staff but i don`t know how bcoz i need to be loged in :(

meelad
01-10-2009, 02:36 PM
You can try the irc channel. irc://irc.scenetorrents.org/#sct-support

palincarul
01-10-2009, 02:41 PM

sorry but i don`t use irc :(

slymester
01-10-2009, 02:43 PM

You said the same thing when you were banned from BMTV.
I suggest you start using it or start learning to use it.

vpg8000
01-10-2009, 02:46 PM

You said the same thing when you were banned from BMTV.
I suggest you start using it or start learning to use it.

I agree. It's the only chance to ever get your accounts back.

Cabalo
01-10-2009, 02:46 PM
i hope you DO know that several countries are banned at SCT. And if you invite them, you can kiss your account goodbye.
they are .IL .PL and .RO.
so, before you do something something stupid (publicly giving away sct wasn't your best idea ever either) be careful who u invite.

rery
01-10-2009, 02:51 PM
GREAT GIVEAWAY
i need this invite sct is the best tracker on pretime , stuff , speed i love this tracker
and i have seed box to make ratio great if u need any proofs just pm me
thanks

AMnesko
01-10-2009, 02:54 PM
I want to give it a try.
I am an experienced BT user. I started downloading torrents 3 years ago. The first tracker I used was btjunkie. I am not a member of a lot of trackers, because I do not need that many. What I do have is Bit-HDTV, TL, RevTT and SCC wich I didn`t use too much because pretimes are better on TL. I have made only one request since I joined and it was for SCT. I want to give it a try. I promice I won`t disapoint.

skinneruzt
01-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Seem like our shitty country gets banned everywhere.

Anyway good luck to all who apply!

Polarbear
01-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Got a spare invite for someone

Rules: No ratio pics, speedtests, pm's, rep points or bullshit please

Tell me something about your interests, filesharing history, why you might like to join, the site and how you think you can contribute it...

just a friendly reminder. if this isn't staff approved (and i doubt it is) you better hide very well. if sct staff catches you, you're account is gone. they do scan this section, don't worry.

i couldn't care less, but i liked the movie ghostbusters when i was young.

if you want to get rid of your invite, better fill someone's request in private or give the invite to someone you know and trust.

if you read sct rules and ignore them on purpose - have fun hiding!

Cabalo
01-10-2009, 03:01 PM
I want to give it a try.
I am an experienced BT user. I started downloading torrents 3 years ago. The first tracker I used was btjunkie. I am not a member of a lot of trackers, because I do not need that many. What I do have is Bit-HDTV, TL, RevTT and SCC wich I didn`t use too much because pretimes are better on TL. I have made only one request since I joined and it was for SCT. I want to give it a try. I promice I won`t disapoint.
here is the link to his request. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-my-first-request-sct-request-326149
i think you should take a long look at this thread in case you are considering him.

polar bear is right. usually a sct ban never comes alone. and people are most times caught by the person that they invited who messes up in some manner.
if you see a user called swax around here,and if his avatar seems familiar from someone from sct, that's probably because he is the same person. :whistling

AMnesko
01-10-2009, 03:02 PM
I want to give it a try.
here is the link to his request. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-my-first-request-sct-request-326149
i think you should take a long look at this thread in case you are considering him.
Thanks for the link.:D

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 03:12 PM
I want to give it a try.

polar bear is right. usually a sct ban never comes alone. and people are most times caught by the person that they invited who messes up in some manner.
if you see a user called swax around here,and if his avatar seems familiar from someone from sct, that's probably because he is the same person. :whistling

Thanks for the heads up, the last thing I want is to get banned & no I wasn't considering that user in any way shape or form...

Kyokushin
01-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Tell me something about your interests

Well I use torrents only for entertaining purposes. I download games, movies TV series, 0-day stuff mostly.

, filesharing history,

1986 - 2005 never had internet (I already knew how bittorent worked tho)
2005 - Started with public trackers and Demonoid
2007 - Got into the whole private world looking for better speed
2008 - torrented
now - torrenting

why you might like to join, the site

I've heard that they have really great game/tv/movie packs wich is basically all I want from the internet. And also, since it is a higher level tracker, its supposed to be more secure than the standard level 2-3 site wich for me is an absolute plus.

and how you think you can contribute it...

Nothing fancy I'm afraid, I dont have a seedbox nor I'm planning to get one. I'm into the whole torrent thing in order to SAVE money lol

Sorry I only regulary use TL and BCG wich are veary easy to seed at :P If you think I could qualify, let me know and I'll pm them to you ;)
I'm also from Argentina, I dont think ScT has any problem with it.

rammsteinQc
01-10-2009, 03:18 PM
i would like to join ScT because it's the best generalist english tracker, they have a lot of content, great speed, a lot of movie pack and the best pre-time, i'm interrest in a lot of kind of movie(dvdrip, HD...),tvshow,pack, music, game, and very much in the section music/video because im a huge fans of music especially in live content

i'm able to have a very good ratio on tracker that are not easy to seed like what.cd, im not well known here but if you want i can pm you a link of an other torrent forum that im very active, you would see that i am a good member

thanks

(sorry for my written english, im french canadian but i could easily understand movie in english)

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm 18, I've been in the filesharing community since i was 10. Began using napster after my 10th birthday. 2 months later they closed it down. Then i found about kazaa, after some time kazaa became useless too :) Been torrenting since 2004 and loving every minute of it :)

The only somewhat hard to get site i have is BitmEtV. ScT seens to be the tracker of my dream and if i can score an invite i wont let you down.

Ghostbusters
01-10-2009, 03:28 PM
and how you think you can contribute it...

Nothing fancy I'm afraid, I dont have a seedbox nor I'm planning to get one. I'm into the whole torrent thing in order to SAVE money lol

Failed

Edit: OK Thanks for your interest, please close this thread...

Kyokushin
01-10-2009, 03:34 PM
thnks for reading anyway ;)

viru5
01-10-2009, 03:36 PM
still active?

slymester
01-10-2009, 03:36 PM

You can close it via Thread Tools

Elpigle
01-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Interests: To see new and classic films, to play in some of my consoles or my PC, the main interest they are my studies I am student of engineering of telecommunications

Filesharing history: Begin how the majority with trackers public like piratebay, later demonoid, my first one tracker private was TL, later consegui leecherslair, soon enters to trackers local of my country, until today that itself conserving and using my old accounts and I have obtained with time BMTV, Waffles, What, S*L, BCG, SoftMp3, Mvids, kg, have around 15 different accounts in trackers

I Like Join in For: his packs, with the one of present the PreTime to be sincere trackers is enough my to me, but packs are many that are not obtained in no other side.

I Can contribute it: With the main thing that one can do to tracker that is to share, I have a dedicated server ovh, and uploading some torrents i not found in the tracker, and participate of forums (in fact contribute it with just like I do in the majority of trackers)

If you need links direct to sites like waffles, BMTV, GFT, Mvids only tell me and I send my to you you procase out via MP

Greetings i hope my aplly considered.

Cabalo
01-10-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm 18, I've been in the filesharing community since i was 10. Began using napster after my 10th birthday. 2 months later they closed it down. Then i found about kazaa, after some time kazaa became useless too :) Been torrenting since 2004 and loving every minute of it :)

The only somewhat hard to get site i have is BitmEtV. ScT seens to be the tracker of my dream and if i can score an invite i wont let you down.
:O shit, these are the times that i know i have to be careful when i grab my mic and start insulting people on CSS or CoD4

Di@monds
01-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Eih so many 'my dream' BS.

KushBlow
01-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Eih so many 'my dream' BS.

Show me where?

:huh:

brightsid
01-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Hello Ghostbusters,
I'm looking for SCT inv as you can see from my sign and my post history. I'm using torrent for more than a year and at this time I moved slowly from public to private trackers.
My main interests are tv-shows (BitmeTv, TvT.ro), movies (KG, PtN, HdBits), and music (What,Waffles, Pedros). I never had any problem with any of the trackers I'm member
I'd like to join ScT because I know that it is one of the best 0day trackers and I'm really interesting in its packs. I'm not using a seedbox, so the only thing that I can promise
is that I will seed everything I download for months. I can provide profile links for all the site mentioned above and a few others I prefer not to mention in public.
Thanks for considering

cinephilia
01-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey guys:

IdolEyes787
01-10-2009, 05:50 PM
He's offline right now and he didn't make a formal request so I'm not sure if he was serious.
When he comes back and if he pms me I'll be happy to accommodate.

CaptanAmerica
01-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Hello.Great giveaway.I need this tracker for pretime,great staff members and very good comunity.I can show you good speedtests / screenshots or profiles links.Thanks for your time!

lololololo gr8 staff members? ok i agree every respected staff members must ban hole countries

btw nice giveaway, but since i started to read i ddnt see any posts that can be considered as deserving posts

fstalk
01-10-2009, 08:40 PM
great giveaway.
but, I should pass this one for Music.
I hope you choose good one for the site.

qq2233
01-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Good stuff to see you're giving away the invite after your paypal debacle.

I'm a dedicated seeder that loves the movies and tv shows. I'm a part of some really good sites but would like something with blazing speeds and great content. I do have TL but would like have something that offers better packs.

I can offer some profile links as proof but I'd prefer to do that via pm.

Cheers for reading.

Albo Da Kid
01-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Isn't is against the rules to give sct invites in public forums??

Cabalo
01-11-2009, 05:33 PM
it is. but people are aware of the risks anyway.

CaptanAmerica
01-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Isn't is against the rules to give sct invites in public forums??

i guess its not first sct ga uve ever seen. hope so :D

slymester
01-11-2009, 06:56 PM

lololololo gr8 staff members? ok i agree every respected staff members must ban hole countries

btw nice giveaway, but since i started to read i ddnt see any posts that can be considered as deserving posts

Keep in mind he is from one of the banned countries lol

McBride
01-11-2009, 07:00 PM

Don't worry about ip :noes:

wzmacniacz
01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Hello Ghostbusters.

First of all I would like to thank you for reading this post.

Let me tell you something about me. 8 years ago I've started to wonder where all those files come from. I've been using P2P networks, mainly eMule and I couldn't believe that it's just being shared by one person. That's it's being cracked/ripped by one guy. I've been searching through Internet. It wasn't easy because Google wasn't so popular and good and such knowledge wasn't on wikipedia. I somehow managed to get on to file-sharing forums called Area-51 if I recall correctly. Then I've got told what the scene is and started to play around with scanning/hacking my own stros for Area-51. I've got good at it and was supplied by FTPs with scene content (shite 1hour+ pre time but still). Then I've got myself invited to one noobish 10mbit site ring and it all went easy from that point untill... I stopped FXPing because of university and lack of time. After this break I've lost all access except one site-ring where I became siteop. So I started to look for good alternatives with decent speeds, pre-times and bit more customized (packs, older stuff etc...) 3 or 4 years ago I could easily google that private trackers is the place for me. Got myself decent 10/10mbit connection and tried my luck here and there...

Now I'm actively looking for a site where I could find quality content. And by quality I mean all the scene stuff plus the content packs. Trackers I am member of always lack something, like missing out major releases because of the uploaders sleeping. This forces me to use multiple trackers which is definately not for my taste. I prefer to be dedicated member of single tracker instead of several. ScT seems like a perfect choice.

I have the feeling that contributing to an arleady good tracker is very hard. The most valuable asset to such tracker from Administrators point-of-view would be a loyal member which actually downloads/uploads things I think. I will certainly live up to the ratio requirements and I will share my thoughts and give a hand on the forums hapilly.

If there is anything you would like to ask me - feel free to do so. Thanks for reading this post and I hope for the best!

amit18
01-12-2009, 05:24 AM
Hi,

My interests include highly rated movies (watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona last night, and loved it) and Audiobooks.

I have been into filesharing since last 5-6 years, starting from LimeWire and now mostly through private Torrent sites and been member of some top rated eLearning and general sites with good ratios (atleast 1.2 and above).

I would like to join to connect with the active community of filesharers and benefit from high number of seeders.

I can contribute hard to find eLearning material and could fulfill member requests for older Apps as I have some scene resources too.

Good GA, btw!

Attached: Bitme ratio proof, which I believe is bit difficult to maintain.

Regards,
A18

Disme
01-12-2009, 06:56 AM
The OP asked to close the thread ... for the ones not sure about what that means:

IT MEANS HE HAS CHOSEN WHO HE WANTS TO INVITE!

VOiLA
01-12-2009, 09:24 AM
gr8 giveaway man !! i hope a well deserving person gets it

pone44
01-12-2009, 09:51 AM
I think the Op abandoned this giveaway or something. :yes:

Maybe???? :idunno:

Doubt you will receive a invite! :no:

coolanime102
01-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Yes I would like an sct invite. The reason I want to join is for the fast pre, speed, and mainly for the forum which I heard good things about.

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Yes I would like an sct invite. The reason I want to join is for the fast pre, speed, and mainly for the forum which I heard good things about.
what kind of good things about ?

coolanime102
01-13-2009, 12:04 AM
what kind of good things about ? competition such as upload gb to account, 1 invite, ect, giveway forum to higher trackers, place to hang out and to know new people,and last thing is the great community second to FTN.

Rafa
01-13-2009, 12:08 AM
^^ sorry for the off topic but i can't resist

this afternoon I was watching "Stallone Cobra" on Maxprime channel and could not stop laughing just to remind of your avatar, Cabalo :lol:

besides the movie is very funny too

Cabalo
01-13-2009, 01:20 AM
what kind of good things about ? competition such as upload gb to account, 1 invite, ect, giveway forum to higher trackers, place to hang out and to know new people,and last thing is the great community second to FTN.
:blink: l...o...l... ?
wtf are you talking about? ScT? or did you just post in the wrong thread?
anyway, if those are your reasons, thanks for sharing.
Maybe it's just me, but i like dead honest people. And you were honest, but about your secondary intentions like "giveaway forum for higher trackers" lulz.

Continue trading for it.

oooops, i must have forgot, let me guess "hey i've quit trading, because trading is bad, now i do only giveaways and help members. So i want invite for free. I would never trade ScT because Sct is very important for me, and i would take care of that account like if it was my own son."

^^ sorry for the off topic but i can't resist

this afternoon I was watching "Stallone Cobra" on Maxprime channel and could not stop laughing just to remind of your avatar, Cabalo :lol:

besides the movie is very funny too
yes, Stallone was so young back then. "Crime is a disease. I'm the Cure" :lol:
I think i'll change my sig !

Albo Da Kid
01-13-2009, 04:31 AM

Whatever you do don't invite this user Slap. I grantee you your account will be banned in less than a week. He will probably trade or give your invite away to one of his scamming friends.

Edit: I vote for Dende. (lol)

McBride
01-13-2009, 05:05 AM

Whatever you do don't invite this user Slap. I grantee you your account will be banned in less than a week. He will probably trade or give your invite away to one of his scamming friends.

Edit: I vote for Dende. (lol)

LOL LOL LOL Trade? :lol: I'm not a trader . LOL Albo Da Kid.Are you sure I will trade that invite? :huh:

Albo Da Kid
01-13-2009, 05:31 AM
^Maybe not trade it, but definitely give it away to a random user who you dont even know. That's what you always do. I feel bad for the members who trusted you and got f**** over.

You already got sct. Let someone else get the invite.

slymester
01-13-2009, 06:45 AM
^Maybe not trade it, but definitely give it away to a random user who you dont even know. Keep in mind that tracker staff sees account GAs as trades.

pone44
01-13-2009, 07:01 AM
sLap- What do want with another account?

Also as slymester said, Giving away accounts to strangers is a form of disrespect to the tracker. Whether it is a trade or not?

Is against site rules....

sct must go better

agreed with you!ScT is a great tracker!:yup:

LOL LOL LOL Trade? :lol: I'm not a trader . Are you sure I will trade that invite? :huh:

Who really knows? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-happy-new-year-ga--327194/page3#post3080763 May want to read this.

1 BitMeTV -

Rules:

Good luck to all
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-some-invites-325296#post3063022

member would have been banned as you had a account-gave it away!

Also Is against the rules!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-happy-new-year-ga--327194

Lovestoned
01-13-2009, 07:50 AM
I think this thread should be closed since the winner has been chosen already.

pone44
01-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Douglas what did i tell you about using your real name... :angry:

OP Time to close this.:wave: