PDA

View Full Version : (REQ) Bitme.org

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey, im in dire need of a tracker with self improvement material :)

I have above 2 ratio in all the trackers im a member of, I can pm proof if needed

dpds
01-10-2009, 06:59 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-15-euros-bitmetv-327493

:noes::noes:

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 07:06 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-15-euros-bitmetv-327493

yeah? what about it?

dpds
01-10-2009, 07:11 PM

yeah? what about it?

hmm.. nothing.. you wanted to buy bitmetv invite and you posted your offer in the trade section.. except that everything is just wonderful :whistling

Will only trade via middleman, and will only trade with trusted members.
I will go first provided there is middleman!

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 07:16 PM
yeah? what about it?

hmm.. nothing.. you wanted to buy bitmetv invite and you posted your offer in the trade section.. except that everything is just wonderful :whistling

This isnt communist russia sometimes you need to pay money to get rare invites

dpds
01-10-2009, 07:23 PM

hahaha :lol:
anyway, no1 will risk his acc inviting you. who knows maybe next time you will be selling bitmetv invites :shifty:

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 07:30 PM

hahaha :lol:
anyway, no1 will risk his acc inviting you. who knows maybe next time you will be selling bitmetv invites :shifty:

I wont sell invites, i dont have a need to sell them. The only reason i tried to pay for an bitmetv invite is because i was after it for 2 months in every forum and no one spared it :(((. I made another offer in another forum for 30 euros and some kind hearted person decided to give it for free .

nbo
01-10-2009, 07:36 PM
you should be thankful that you arent banned here

Cabalo
01-10-2009, 07:36 PM
2 months... wow, that's such a long time. i can feel your despair.
how come aren't you yet banned here?

edit: nbo beat me to it.

Rafa
01-10-2009, 07:45 PM

anyone reported him?

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 07:51 PM
I dont trade invites people! I have never posted a topic for my invite. I give invites out for free. I'm not a trader, never was. Disregard that topic

01-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I dont trade invites people! I have never posted a topic for my invite. I give invites out for free. I'm not a trader, never was. Disregard that topic

regardless of whether you trade or not , you tried to BUY an invite. the 1 thing trackers forbid the most , you aren't a true p2p'er your just that guy who wants to climb the ladder the quick way to grow a bigger e-penis

Cabalo
01-10-2009, 08:08 PM

anyone reported him?
i did, and at least skizo saw it.
i guess they decided there wasn't reason for a ban.

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 08:37 PM

regardless of whether you trade or not , you tried to BUY an invite. the 1 thing trackers forbid the most , you aren't a true p2p'er your just that guy who wants to climb the ladder the quick way to grow a bigger e-penis

You think i give a fuck about tracker levels? I just need a tracker that has the things i want. I would not pay 30 euros for a FTN invite but i tried to pay for a bitmetv because it had the stuff i needed. And hence im requesting a bitme inv right now because it has the stuff i need. Never been in it for the levels mate

pone44
01-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Do not offer money or anything at that in this part of the board also the language...?

01-10-2009, 08:51 PM

You think i give a fuck about tracker levels? I just need a tracker that has the things i want. I would not pay 30 euros for a FTN invite but i tried to pay for a bitmetv because it had the stuff i needed. And hence im requesting a bitme inv right now because it has the stuff i need. Never been in it for the levels mate

i doubt you give a fuck about a lot of things , like trackers rules

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 09:01 PM

I already donated 100$ to bmtv. Why wouldnt they want someone that donates every month like me?

flashback3r
01-10-2009, 09:04 PM

I already donated 100$ to bmtv. Why wouldnt they want someone that donates every month like me?

Well good of you that you supported the site. But money isn't everything...

own3dripy
01-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Well i always keep a ratio of more than 2, i regularly donate on the sites that are useful to me and i dont trade their invites. . I think im a good p2per no matter what these guys here think. And i wouldnt be a bad inf on bitme

BlackKnight
01-10-2009, 09:20 PM
maybe he didn't know buying an invite is forbidden when he asked about bitmetv.

everyone can make mistake, and the important thing is they can learn to be better. we can see now he isn't trying to buy a bitme but asking it for free.

if you're never a trader, and you donated to bitmetv, one of my favorite site, next time I get bitme invite I will invite you,

now good luck,