PDA

View Full Version : September 11 - 2 Years Since

tralalala
09-12-2003, 12:24 PM
This is only the least we can do for the people tat lost their lives in the hands of dreadful terrorists that killed them because they werent Muslim...

So I pay my tribute to all the people that were killed and their families, who's loved ones now rest in peace in heaven.

tralalala

ilw
09-12-2003, 12:28 PM
been done already and without the trolling overtones <_<

tralalala
09-12-2003, 12:42 PM
excuse me, but it seems to be (the other thread) a thread with memories. not consolations.

please pay respect to the people that lost their lives because they worked in america.

tralalala

evilbagpuss
09-12-2003, 12:47 PM
Perhaps he is unaware that Muslims were also killed in the attacks?

killed them because they werent Muslim...

I wonder how many people actually believe that... scary stuff. :(

sabbath
09-12-2003, 12:57 PM
killed them because they werent Muslim...

Noone I hope.

Tralala, it&#39;s like I opened a thread on the Holocaust and someone posted that the Jews were actually killing the Nazi&#39;s...

Ofcourse this (9/11) should have never happened but let&#39;s keep things straight here, not upside down

tralalala
09-12-2003, 02:05 PM
I&#39;m sorry guys, i swifted a little.
It&#39;s just when you see the pictures over and over again you just think: "why cant we just get rid of all these muslim terrorists by locking them up and dropping a bomb on them?". that happened to me too when i saw the pictures. but on the other hand i must say that in their oppinion they are doing the right thing... weird eh? just in our western style oppinion its very wrong, not human.

tralalala

sabbath
09-12-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by tralalala@12 September 2003 - 16:05
I&#39;m sorry guys, i swifted a little.
It&#39;s just when you see the pictures over and over again you just think: "why cant we just get rid of all these muslim terrorists by locking them up and dropping a bomb on them?". that happened to me too when i saw the pictures. but on the other hand i must say that in their oppinion they are doing the right thing... weird eh? just in our western style oppinion its very wrong, not human.

tralalala
Maybe you must say:

Hey, aren&#39;t we being assholes ourselves, just a little over the edge thus allowing other assholes to come in our country and do such horrible stuff?