PDA

View Full Version : [req] cfs

01-12-2009, 01:44 AM
i would like an invite to CFS. i dont need it technically but nobody does.

my main hangout seems to have died and ive heard nothing but good things about CFS

i seriously dont expect to get this as ive never seen a request for it filled openly , i did see cabalo post that he would give an invite to some guy but i dont know whether he was being sarcastic :P

so cabalo if you see this , or anyone who can help me !

please could you hook me up ? it would be insanely awesome of you :fst:

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 02:15 AM
well, i wasn't being sarcastic, i would invite him, but in his particular case i strongly doubt it would be of any benefit for him,rather the opposite. So, maybe yes, i was being sarcastic.

now, you tell us, why would you need to join a place like CFS, if you are already a member of FST ? what was your other main hangout that died out ? FST shrivels with activity !
this is the million dollar question.

BlackKnight
01-12-2009, 02:33 AM
i don't know what cfs is, maybe a torrent community? and don't know if they allow giveaway invites from trackers or not. But I can see this guy in another place (same name, same flag) and he is quite active there, and has given some for other members.

I don't know this guy but I think he maybe a good member.

ben99
01-12-2009, 02:58 AM
i don't know what cfs is, maybe a torrent community? and don't know if they allow giveaway invites from trackers or not. But I can see this guy in another place (same name, same flag) and he is quite active there, and has given some for other members.

I don't know this guy but I think he maybe a good member.

yes its a torrent community

bumrocks
01-12-2009, 03:28 AM
I already gave you one invite this week...

Like Cabalo, I'd like to know what the other hangout was...

MaaxHimself
01-12-2009, 03:56 AM
bumrocks give me an invite

killercam101
01-12-2009, 04:26 AM
http://thepopitude.com/marlins/hammertime.gif
CFS ......2legit2quit..just for a minute lets all do the bump!

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 04:37 AM
http://thepopitude.com/marlins/hammertime.gif
CFS ......2legit2quit..just for a minute lets all do the bump!

hahaha missed MC Hammer ! :lol:

wtfyousaydog
01-12-2009, 05:20 AM
Great stuff killercam

I will 3rd or 4th the request for "where the hangout was"

I'd also like to see some profiles from trackers ( you can pm them) and I hope that it isn't necessary to say, but don't fake them or use other people cause I may PM you on one of them.

Not trying to sound harsh, or be a dick, I'm just naturally untrustworthy :D

bumrocks
01-12-2009, 05:48 AM
bumrocks give me an invite

Invite Sent!

Enjoy!

p.s. I can't come by until tomorrow to pick up your first born child...

On a serious note....

CFS is not a place that you request. It is a place where its members look out for potential members and approach them in private. It has nothing to do with its members acting 1337...It's just not for everyone and anyone. Making a request for it is not the way of going about becoming a member.

interwebz
01-12-2009, 07:20 AM
also one of their global rules states: "Do not mention the full name or the url of CFS in public."

so a request where you state the full name means you're breaking a rule before even entering, not a great start.

bumrocks
01-12-2009, 07:43 AM
also one of their global rules states: "Do not mention the full name or the url of CFS in public."

so a request where you state the full name means you're breaking a rule before even entering, not a great start.

Yeah...kinda of a common courtesy for most sites...Even the ones you are not a member of...

It'd be nice if the OP edited that...

01-12-2009, 12:02 PM
well TPS seems to have just came back online :| seriously , i enjoy FST alot but to be frankly honest theres only a handful of decent trustworthy members to give invites to most people are usually hiding traders pasts and faking ratio proofs. id love to make cfs my new home and to frequent it daily without having to worry about being banned from my favourite sites due to cheaters etc

id be a great part of the community over at CFS id imagine

also edited full name out of OP

****************(TPS) has just come back online after a week offline , still i would love to join cfs regardless

i can be active and a good member there

little nudge....

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 03:53 PM
do you use the same nick at TPS ?

01-12-2009, 04:03 PM
do you use the same nick at TPS ?

yep :)

Cabalo
01-12-2009, 04:08 PM
for what i checked this guy is legit, nice profile at TPS :yes:

01-12-2009, 04:17 PM