PDA

View Full Version : Req:HDBits

thechamp86
01-13-2009, 01:54 AM
Hi everyone :D

Let me just start of with sayin that im am very faund off HD stuff to say the least.

Ever since Hi-Defenition material got ripped and released on all sorts of sites on the web ive been trying to collect all diffrent types of 720p videos like Mvid,Movies etc.First ever movie i saw released was Training Day on this site called ItsBX, i was amazed how good the quality was so i was "fiendin" for more.but as the days went by i dident see anyother movies beeing posted (no wonder, cause who has the energy to upload millions of rar files to RS for example)
So i went back into using torrents and found a few nice sites with alot of good material.Started collecting all diffrent sorts of media and grew an ok library as time went by.
Got onto SceneHD a few months back and been using both their 0day and Archive section daily.
Never would have gotten into this whole torrent scene without there beeing Hi Def material out there :)

Now you might say, why would you want HDBits when you have SceneHD?
Well the answer is quite simple really.Every site has its diffrent archive so by getting onto their site will be a great asset to my personal library

And i just want to clear two things up for those who are considering giving me an invite, and who`s looking trough my posts on this board

I was fortunate to recive one awhile back ago but somehow managed to answer the questions correctly so my invite got deleted (sorry logitech keyboard :frusty: )
And as regarding my thread inside the Trading forum.that was long time ago and at that time i was what you might call a n00b or how its spelled these days

Last but not least ill show you guys my Library, SpeedTest and 2 Ratio Proofs (reason only two,is cause i only use those two sites)

Library:
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1320/hd2td9.png
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2672/hd1wd1.png
SceneHD:
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/756/nnnn.png
TorrentBytes:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8206/hhhhh.png
SpeedTest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/389215573.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Hopefully someone has alittle christmas spirit left in them from 08 :)

hof
01-13-2009, 02:09 AM
invites are closed atm, and why not bit-hdtv ? :) It's much easier

hotshot6473
01-13-2009, 02:10 AM
The invites were closed a little while ago and still have not re-opened

vpg8000
01-13-2009, 02:21 AM
Yeah it's been like a month now. Good request nonetheless and good luck.

Albo Da Kid
01-13-2009, 04:29 AM
Invites are closed. Stick to Dvdr's

Cabalo
01-13-2009, 05:28 AM
hdbits is kind tough to get it nowadays.
I've been waiting over a month to invite a friend of mine there and no luck so far.

why don't you follow hof's advice? you'd be surprised how good bit-hdtv and hd-bits.ro are.

thechamp86
01-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Oh i see :/ Yea i forgot to mention that i do have a Bit-HDtv account but i do not use it frequently, i take a look at whats beeing posted there.but SceneHD is much better for scene releases.BIT-HDTV is a good site dont get me wrong,but every movie from the archive that i like to get, has 0 or 1 seeders so its hard to get what you looking for really

HD-Bits.ro have i never been on before so ill check it out,anybody know if they have open sign up often?

Cabalo
01-13-2009, 08:07 PM
i've invites there, i can invite you. the only problem is that the tracker is full and one can only send a invite when there are open spots there.
anyway, drop me a PM with a email to send you the invite in case i catch it open.

brightsid
01-13-2009, 08:14 PM
Actually I think it is not full but Invites are locked till further notice cause some wiseguys were selling them. So you have to wait :)

Cabalo
01-13-2009, 08:48 PM
i'm talking about .ro , not .org

brightsid
01-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Ok no more Napoleon for me tonight :lol:
Sorry for the misunderstanding Cabalo

Rafa
01-13-2009, 09:01 PM
Message in HDBits.ro invite page:

Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again later.There're opensignups on christmas, so i'm afraid that tracker is really full.

But don't worry, there will be spots open soon. It was my first HD tracker, very good tracker, and very easy to build ratio. :yup:

RahulMIB
01-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Oh i see :/ Yea i forgot to mention that i do have a Bit-HDtv account but i do not use it frequently, i take a look at whats beeing posted there.but SceneHD is much better for scene releases.

Dude, you don't know what you are missing if you just stick to 'scene' releases. I highly recommend trying out a movie's 'internal' release and compare its video quality to a 'scene' release. Among the recent movies, The Dark Knight would be a good example of what I mean. Groups like Eureka, ESiR, CtrlHD, etc, are great internal release groups. Only downside is they don't release stuff as fast as the scene, but its worth the wait...give it a shot!

thechamp86
03-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Hi again folks.
Thought id try my luck once again on getting an invite.Updated my first post with the updated Ratio`s on SceneHD and TB.
Library has grown alot in just these 2 months so im up to 326 movies if thats to any interest hehe :p

Cabalo
03-01-2009, 11:29 PM
you can forget about it.
no one can issue invites right now, besides staff, and they don't care about this site.

thechamp86
03-01-2009, 11:33 PM
oh i see,well that was unfortunate

thechamp86
04-25-2009, 10:05 PM
Hi again fellow members :p

Figured i could take another chance on trying to get into what now is the Mecca for Hi-Def movies. Since i made this thread back after last christmas (and there it is, now i got that wham song stuck in my head hehe) well back to what i were saying.Since then my main source for movies has taken a horrific turn and beeing forced to shut down unfortunatly.There are a few HD sites out there now (more then when i started "collecting" them) but i have to say.none really stood up to the greatness that we have/had at SceneHD.
Dont get me wrong, i have nothing negative to say about either of the other less credited sites out there,But its just not like my fav tracker hehe

Some of you might remember that i requested a bit-hdtv invite here the other day.And i was lucky enough to get one from a superb member here on FST. Thanks again Red Ransom ;)
So right now bit-hdtv is my one and only source sadly enough.but who really prepared for this?

I know it might be useless to ask again, but you cant win if you dont try.Hopefully one day i`ll hit the jackpot :p

Good night to all of you

hotshot6473
04-25-2009, 10:15 PM
No they havn't opened invites yet. Once they do it will be all over this site. So just keep posted.

cinephilia
04-25-2009, 10:16 PM
invites are still closed afaik.
btw, hdchina is open, maybe you could give it a try:

http://hdchina.org/signup.php

The_Martinator
04-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Since you're an HD fan, I presume that HDD space isn't a problem for you. If that's the case, you should try to get into TL.
They have ~1200 HD movies and they are usually seeded well. Of course all are rared, but all are also scene.

hotshot6473
04-26-2009, 01:41 PM
There is no point in downloading Scene HD movies other than that they come out before internal encodes. The quality is usually horrible when compared to proper encodes

thechamp86
04-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Since you're an HD fan, I presume that HDD space isn't a problem for you. If that's the case, you should try to get into TL.
They have ~1200 HD movies and they are usually seeded well. Of course all are rared, but all are also scene.
Yea got bout 600 in my library so space isnt a issue :) so yea, maybe ill make a request for TL.Thats a 0day tracker am i right?

Roooney
04-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Yes, TL is a 0day tracker. One of the best 0day trackers aswell, always many seeders, even on old stuff.