PDA

View Full Version : GIveaway dvdseed account

Ubuntuburningm
01-13-2009, 08:34 AM
With big buffer and lots of invites whole account!!! giving away because its in a language i dont use and I have much better then this site.. grab it up first one to respond or pm me gets it! il lsend u login!

sefo
01-13-2009, 08:38 AM
though its not the best way to give invite, but i would like to apply!

sarancha
01-13-2009, 08:53 AM
its against the rules to ga accounts :)

Funkin'
01-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Why don't you keep the account, and give me an invite? ;) I've been wanting to get into this site for a while, but it just doesn't open up at all.

sefo
01-13-2009, 06:35 PM
Why don't you keep the account, and give me an invite? ;) I've been wanting to get into this site for a while, but it just doesn't open up at all.

I'll invite you;)
pm me with your mail.

Funkin'
01-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Thank you sefo. That's very kind of you. :)

bumrocks
01-13-2009, 11:52 PM

I'll invite you;)
pm me with your mail.

That is the way to go! Account giveaways are often considered a form of trading...So now that you have invited someone I would recommend letting your account die...Give it away and you could now screw up Funkin's new account.

Rafa
01-14-2009, 02:29 AM
But he just get the account

With big buffer and lots of invites whole account!!! giving away because its in a language i dont use and I have much better then this site.. grab it up first one to respond or pm me gets it! il lsend u login!

:slap:

emadmet3eb
01-14-2009, 02:34 AM
i hope to get the acc if it still available

pone44
01-14-2009, 03:01 AM
Op- I would close this thread and let the account die of inactivity as posted above! Would be the respectful thing to do.

i hope to get the acc if it still available

Btw- Emadmet3eb

You just asked for a scl in another giveaway after offering to trade invites to scl a few months ago? :blink:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giveaway-329160

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-trade-list-313780

Funkin'
01-14-2009, 07:27 AM
I'll invite you;)
pm me with your mail.

That is the way to go! Account giveaways are often considered a form of trading...So now that you have invited someone I would recommend letting your account die...Give it away and you could now screw up Funkin's new account.

Oh wait, sefo did you get your account from Ubuntuburningm? I was under the impression that you already had your own account and was inviting me from it. I don't know how, but I totally glanced over your first post in this thread applying for this account giveaway. That was my fault.

I apologize, but if you invited me from an account that someone just gave to you, then I'm going to delete my account. You won't get in trouble because of me deleting my account, but I just can't be part any part of an account giveaway.

Thank you for pointing this out bumrocks. Pone messaged me earlier today letting me know about this, but I think pone thought sefo was the one giving away the account and not Ubuntuburningm. So again, I thought sefo was inviting me from his own personal account.

sefo
01-14-2009, 07:45 AM
Sorry didn't know that, My bad.

Funkin'
01-14-2009, 08:08 AM
No, it's my fault. I have no idea how I didn't catch on that you got your account from Ubuntuburningm. As I mentioned, i totally glanced over your first post in this thread. Ah well, shit happens.

Anyways, I contacted an admin at DVDSeed and requested my account be deleted. I can't delete the account myself and this is the way the Faq says to go about it.

I talked to you a couple times in pm's sefo, and you seem like a really friendly and polite person. So I hope you don't get in trouble at any other sites you're a member for accepting this account(who knows if the DVDseed staff would pass an ip along because of this or not). But just to let you know, as I'm sure you're aware of now, it's always best to get invited to a site honestly, rather than to accept some guys account. That only causes more harm than good.

erayee
01-14-2009, 09:05 AM
i need dvdseed account

sefo
01-14-2009, 09:15 AM
i need dvdseed account

you didn't even bother your self reading the previous post!:frusty:

mbewe
01-14-2009, 11:08 AM
No, it's my fault. I have no idea how I didn't catch on that you got your account from Ubuntuburningm. As I mentioned, i totally glanced over your first post in this thread. Ah well, shit happens.

Anyways, I contacted an admin at DVDSeed and requested my account be deleted. I can't delete the account myself and this is the way the Faq says to go about it.

I talked to you a couple times in pm's sefo, and you seem like a really friendly and polite person. So I hope you don't get in trouble at any other sites you're a member for accepting this account(who knows if the DVDseed staff would pass an ip along because of this or not). But just to let you know, as I'm sure you're aware of now, it's always best to get invited to a site honestly, rather than to accept some guys account. That only causes more harm than good.

I have 1 dvdseed invite (from my own acc :)) and may give it to you for free offcourse , pm me if you still want it... ;)

Rafa
01-14-2009, 02:35 PM
But he just get the account

:slap:

Oh wait, sefo did you get your account from Ubuntuburningm? I was under the impression that you already had your own account and was inviting me from it. I don't know how, but I totally glanced over your first post in this thread applying for this account giveaway. That was my fault.

I apologize, but if you invited me from an account that someone just gave to you, then I'm going to delete my account. You won't get in trouble because of me deleting my account, but I just can't be part any part of an account giveaway.

Thank you for pointing this out bumrocks. Pone messaged me earlier today letting me know about this, but I think pone thought sefo was the one giving away the account and not Ubuntuburningm. So again, I thought sefo was inviting me from his own personal account.

@ Funkin: sorry man, I had seen before that sefo had just got the account, and i'd pointed it, but I thought you would have noticed also... I could have been more emphatic or maybe pmed you... :pinch:

Anyway, everything has been clarified now, then everything is fine :happy:

TNAWrestling
01-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Account giveaway is enabled on FST?

Funkin'
01-15-2009, 03:13 AM
Thank you mbewe for the offer. I contacted a DVDseed admin last night to delete my account, but it hasn't been deleted yet. So I'm unsure if he just hasn't gotten around to it yet, or if he doesn't care if I was invited from an account that was given away. I'll give it a few more days though. If it hasn't been deleted then I'm going to contact him again and see what's up.

Thank you again.

And thank you rafa for the kind words. But honestly, it's really not up to anyone else to watch out for me. I shouldn't have been so stupid to have not caught on that sefo obtained the account from the giveaway. I don't know what I was thinking. But again, thank you.

Ubuntuburningm
01-15-2009, 03:26 AM
funkin just let your account die man what is ur deal? why u contacting mods and stuff now they have my IP and know I am on FST.. and they know you are on it too and have your ip logged... why u got to be so envolved? i was trying to give the account away because i dont use it and I dont want it anymore.. if I dont want to hold onto it i dont see how its ur business but what the heck man just let it go dont worry about it i meen jesus...

i dont think its cool to talk to admins about how people are members of FST.... that is what you are doing you are hurting our own members security here whos side are you on??? Yeah so trackers have rules but that doesnt mean rules cant be broken once in awhile I mean cmon I personally think its better someone use the account then let it rot if you disagree thats fine but now you put other peoples accoutns and stuff in jeopardy I hope they can still use them...

Funkin'
01-15-2009, 05:38 AM
What the fuck? I didn't say shit to the admin about anything about your FST username, or about FST. So why you brought this up I have no idea.

They just now have your ip because of me? They've always had your ip, you were on their tracker. Stop acting like you're the victim here. You wouldn't be so scared about them having your IP if you didn't give away your account and break their rules.

After sefo told me the account you gave him was banned, I pm'd the admin to delete my account(which I was going to do if the account you gave him was banned or not). I told him that I was invited from an account that was given away, and I want nothing to do with this type of activity.

And what side am I on? I am on the side of the ones that don't break tracker rules. AKA the douchebags of this bt world. That's the side I'm on. And you have no idea how many people there are on this forum, and others, that hunt people that trade and do other types of things against tracker rules. But no matter what you think, I am not one of these people. I don't give a fuck enough about you people to waste my time hunting you down.

Learn from your mistake(and whatever consequences it brings) and move on. If they do pass your ip onto other trackers staff then you have noone to blame but yourself. Not me. So stop fucking acting like I'm the bad guy.

pone44
01-15-2009, 05:45 AM
Ubuntuburningm- You chose to give the account away which is the same as trading to most! Trackers do have rules and most good members (like Funkin) will not break them on the other hand you did by giving your account away in public...
Not a member but pretty sure they do not like that and is against the rules.. You are the one who put other people's accounts in jeopardy by offering your account in the 1st place!

just let your account die man what is ur deal? Yeah so trackers have rules but that doesnt mean rules cant be broken once in awhile I mean cmon I personally think its better someone use the account then let it rot if you disagree thats fine but now you put other peoples accoutns and stuff in jeopardy ...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-bitmetv-invite-329052

Got one invite, going to want to give to someone I know can trust and wont trade invites and will use the site and not get disabled or cause any problems! thanks!!! plee away! will decide in 24 hours or so of this post! invite for bitmetv going for free 1 invite only!!

Like this rule?
No bitmet* public giveaways.....

You are ruining it there for anyone on your invite tree! As you probably will get banned there...

Funkin'
01-15-2009, 06:17 AM
Thank you for the kind word pone.

Ubuntu, I have nothing against you personally. So I apologize if I came off as too harsh. But it is fucking irritating when someone is accusing me of putting them in possible jeopardy at other trackers, when it is that persons fault all along why he may be in jeopardy. Not mine.

I know you had good intentions by giving away the account. In theory, it may be better to give an account to someone that will actually put it to good use, rather than letting it die. But it doesn't matter what you think about this subject. These are the rules of the trackers. So no, it doesn't make it ok to break them once in a while. If you break them, then you gotta be ready to suffer the consequences.

And pone is right about the bmtv giveaway. You were warned in your thread about someone being banned recently at bmtv for giving away an invite here. And still you haven't closed the thread. So if something happens to your account at bmtv because of your giveaway, then again, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

sefo
01-15-2009, 06:38 AM
Oh deer god all of this because of my fault, I'm never gonna apply for accounts in giveaways. I'm so sorry for all this troubles.

Ubuntuburningm could you just close this thread and end this.

Rafa
01-15-2009, 01:15 PM
LOL this thread is epic!

@ sefo: don't worry, it's not your fault, at least you learned from your mistake, now you understand why accounts GA are bad...

but nobody was harmed and that is what matters at the end of everything :happy:

Ubuntuburningm
01-16-2009, 02:46 AM
aight funkin well im sorry man was wondering whos side ur on..