PDA

View Full Version : what.cd

stupid_angel
01-14-2009, 06:48 AM
does anyone know, how to connect to them? my acc was disabled for no reason. I also have just donated, so I don't understand it at all

prescript
01-14-2009, 06:51 AM
maybe their irc has a help channel?

apextwin146
01-14-2009, 06:52 AM
Dude first u offer a What.Cd invite then u ask y were u disabled? What staff is very active here and at any other forum .. U can beg to get ur accnt back but it is futile now

Time-Traveller
01-14-2009, 06:54 AM
does anyone know, how to connect to them? my acc was disabled for no reason. I also have just donated, so I don't understand it at all

If you think your account has been disabled for nothing & you never had a bad ratio then probably someone you invited has screwed up bad, if this is the case then you may get your account back if you've got a good case but you can kiss your invites goodbye forever.

F33NY
01-14-2009, 06:54 AM
Your fault for giving away an invite how you did. You gave it away without taking percautions on the person you invited, seeing if they DESERVED the invite because what.cd invites need to be earned. If they didn't, it'd turn into stmusic. :O

Time-Traveller
01-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Ah another mystery nicely cleared up :)

lysine
01-14-2009, 07:05 AM
on the invite page, it says this right below the email box:

Please note that the selling, trading or public giving away of our invitations is strictly forbidden, and will result in you and your entire invite tree being banned. This includes offering to give away our invitations on public forums.

how could you miss that?

The Wanderer
01-14-2009, 09:43 AM
If they didn't, it'd turn into stmusic. :O

And what's wrong with STMusic? :blink:

dpds
01-14-2009, 09:47 AM
on the invite page, it says this right below the email box:

Please note that the selling, trading or public giving away of our invitations is strictly forbidden, and will result in you and your entire invite tree being banned. This includes offering to give away our invitations on public forums.

how could you miss that?

actually it concerns any other more or less private tracker :yup:

slymester
01-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Dude first u offer a What.Cd invite then u ask y were u disabled? What staff is very active here and at any other forum .. U can beg to get ur accnt back but it is futile now

Not to mention using the same nick as here pretty much put a bullseye on your account.

sexten
01-14-2009, 01:13 PM
You got disabled for giving away invites in a public forum and for being on your 2nd account. You don't have to bother coming to our IRC, you won't be re-enabled.

Make that 3 accounts. Do you want to keep trying?