PDA

View Full Version : Best e-learning tracker?

tangerine
01-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi everybody!

I've been downloading several tutorials in the past (mostly for programs like photoshop or after effects) from a tracker called funfile. It used to have lynda.com and totaltraining.com categories, but now it seems to have changed that...

I also found some good training stuff in appzuniverse.

What other trackers should I try to get into? I'm after stuff from vfx phd.. that's really hard to get, right? Anybody here know where I can start looking for it?

Thanks a lot!!

Paola

Time-Traveller
01-14-2009, 09:45 PM
bitme.org is the main one they'll be lots more though been a few years since I've studied.

TorrentLeech is also particularly is good for the Photoshop & Lynda.com material.

sefo
01-14-2009, 09:47 PM
bitme.org is the best, you can also check learbits.

pone44
01-14-2009, 09:49 PM
or try http://docs.torrents.ro/signup.php if still open?

tangerine
01-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Hey, thank you all..! I tried, seems that it's closed now but I'll keep my eyes open for that one.

Hey any of you guys ever found vfx phd tutorials on those bittorrent trackers? I think it might be kind of hard, been thinking of starting a term there but it's really expensive for me right now (even more so from my country)

Thanks again!

ShadowsServant
01-14-2009, 10:02 PM
tangerine, if you want an invite to learnbits, just send me your email via pm. It's a very easy place to seed.

Time-Traveller
01-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Hey, thank you all..! I tried, seems that it's closed now but I'll keep my eyes open for that one.

Hey any of you guys ever found vfx phd tutorials on those bittorrent trackers? I think it might be kind of hard, been thinking of starting a term there but it's really expensive for me right now (even more so from my country)

Thanks again!

The only VFX tutorial I can find is PHT202 - Digital Photography for VFX which is on BitMe.org

tangerine
01-14-2009, 10:38 PM
Well that's something... seems the only way to get those tutorials is on the actual site...!

What is really hard to get too, is bitme.org.. but I'll keep trying...! =D

Thanks everyone for your help!

Ahmed047
01-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Gfxnews.ru is also good in graphics & photoshop with many tutorials & temples

7th
01-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Gfxnews.ru is also good in graphics & photoshop with many tutorials & temples

and they have open signups every month and I'm sure you're going to love it... I would even dare to say that for this kind of stuff you're looking for, you'll not miss any other good trackers like bitme.

Swift
01-16-2009, 12:01 PM
try using the search feature... it really does have amazing results

tangerine
01-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Tried to check out Gfxnews.ru, signups are not open right now but do you know around what time of the month they will?
Thanks a lot!
I'm not a member of bitme... they have lots of tutorials, too?

7th
01-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Tried to check out Gfxnews.ru, signups are not open right now but do you know around what time of the month they will?
Thanks a lot!

They used to have open signups at the beginning of every month but it looks like something has changed... The tracker is all blue now.

At bitme you have lots of tutorials about lots of different things.
At gfxnews, lots of tutorials but it's all about graphics and you also have apps, fonts, bank images, templates, books, etc...

Ahmed047
01-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks a lot!

They used to have open signups at the beginning of every month but it looks like something has changed... The tracker is all blue now.

At bitme you have lots of tutorials about lots of different things.
At gfxnews, lots of tutorials but it's all about graphics and you also have apps, fonts, bank images, templates, books, etc...

+1:yup:

cinephilia
01-16-2009, 07:48 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-best-e-learn-torrents-trackers-327141

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-best-e-learning-trackers-combination-294873

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-best-e-learning-tracker-277227

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-best-site-e-learning-128575

viru5
01-16-2009, 08:11 PM
bitspyder is a good alternative to bitme, but bitme is the best :D

tangerine
01-16-2009, 10:51 PM
I'll try to get invites to those sites...
Thanks everyone for your help!

Lovestoned
01-17-2009, 03:52 AM
bitspyder is a good alternative to bitme, but bitme is the best :D

Why do you say so? I'm on both and content is great on both.
Easier for me to get Lynda/TTC videos since I'm on both too.

But Bitspyder is already enough though, I'm a VIP (high ratios get you there) on BitMe and it's rather nice indeed. :)

FileZ
01-17-2009, 12:03 PM
for me elbitz and demonoid

monotosh
01-18-2009, 05:31 AM
yes i use elbitz thats a good elearning tracker but bitme is best

ShadowsServant
01-18-2009, 04:28 PM
I find that not all e-learning sites offer the same content. I enjoy them all, I think it just depends on preference.

TranceMaster6003
01-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Bitme.org