PDA

View Full Version : Req : "GFT"

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 04:02 PM
Done

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 04:08 PM
not wanting to ruin your moment, but invites for GFT are not available to members. only very few, and they are less than 30. and of those how many come to FST? and of those very few that come to FST, why would they take your request of one line ?

just explaining you your odds, so that you don't put your expectations too high.

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 04:17 PM
not wanting to ruin your moment, but invites for GFT are not available to members. only very few, and they are less than 30. and of those how many come to FST? and of those very few that come to FST, why would they take your request of one line ?

just explaining you your odds, so that you don't put your expectations too high.

I heard of this tracker from FST & the main reason for me to try to join it is the no ratio system , i hope a kind user can invite me i can wait , thanks for post

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 04:52 PM
did you actually read my post ?
your request is still one line only. bravo :clap:

Rafa
01-15-2009, 05:05 PM
LOL

at least has some more words

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 06:07 PM
did you actually read my post ?
your request is still one line only. bravo :clap:

when the kind user come i can give him any proof he want & i am ready for his questions :P

LOL

at least has some more words
:D:lol::D:lol:

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 06:14 PM
... and the hole grows deeper.

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 06:18 PM

No Comment ,:whistling:whistling:whistling , i am waiting the kind user & i do not think he will be you so do not spam my thread more ,any way , thanks for your posts :P

ovisan
01-15-2009, 06:35 PM
I dont like to spam you request Ahmed047 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/ahmed047-193398) mate but I wont even invite you to Demonoid (deja-vu)judging by your (lame) request.Listen to Cabalo, (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/cabalo-158277)make a popper request so you will give yourself a little chance. GFT is very hard to get in atm. None will waste their invites just because you have a nice girl as avatar.

Good luck

medeni
01-15-2009, 06:36 PM
just keep waiting :). You are not the only one:01:. Good luck

Cabalo, now I know the secret of your 2145 posts:whistling(at the moment)

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 06:43 PM
I dont like to spam you request Ahmed047 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/ahmed047-193398) mate but I wont even invite you to Demonoid (deja-vu)judging by your (lame) request.Listen to Cabalo, (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/cabalo-158277)make a popper request so you will give yourself a little chance.
Good luck
Thank you for your support , i may modify the request but all i want is just to find the potential of a kind user ready to help me & then he can understand my point of view via for example PM or IM

GFT is very hard to get in atm. None will waste their invites just because you have a nice girl as avatar.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

just keep waiting :). You are not the only one:01:. Good luck

thank you for support man :)

:whistling:whistling:whistling:whistling

mamacita
01-15-2009, 07:10 PM
@Cabalo - You can't save 'em all buddy.

Red pirate
01-15-2009, 07:12 PM
good luck man :D

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 07:15 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

good luck man :D

thanks for support :)

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 07:36 PM
true... this one is too mentally challenged to even understand a 2 line long post.

well, your post was one line long, and he laughed at it... it means he can't understand single line posts either.

i'm outta here. for sure now he will be invited. :rolleyes:

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 07:42 PM
true... this one is too mentally challenged to even understand a 2 line long post.

well, your post was one line long, and he laughed at it... it means he can't understand single line posts either.

i'm outta here. for sure now he will be invited. :rolleyes:

F**K *** , I ask you do not spam my thread again are you an ***** ? , you are a devil that spam all threads in this forum ,if you can not help please do not post again are you understanding or you have problem with your mentality ?:P:P:P
But thank you for your F**KEN post :D

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 07:51 PM
well, u said if i could not help to not post again.
i see myself forced to help you once again, saying that this kind of obnoxious attitude won't get you invited anywhere. not even TPB.

lay off the chocolate, boy.

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 07:58 PM
well, u said if i could not help to not post again.
i see myself forced to help you once again, saying that this kind of obnoxious attitude won't get you invited anywhere. not even TPB.

lay off the chocolate, boy.

what a stranger Spammer ??????????
am i forced to close the thread to get ride of you ???
please stop your meaningless posts you are damaging my Request you are old & supposed to be respected member here at FST so please do not behave like this & for the 10000000000000 time STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD
you are causing problems to all FST threads not my thread only
i wish there is a button that when i press it you are out from my thread

Still waiting for the kind man :)

Aliyans
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM

i'm way ahead of u medeni:D

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 08:02 PM
cabalo, now i know the secret of your 2145 posts:whistling(at the moment)

i'm way ahead of u medeni :d
:d:d:d:d:d

integral
01-15-2009, 08:05 PM
unfortunately there is no real way you'll get a GFT invite at this point.

I suggest going back to your other FST (trader) account and getting one that way.

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
unfortunately there is no real way you'll get a GFT invite at this point.

I suggest going back to your other FST (trader) account and getting one that way.

1st This is my only account at FST
2ed i said before STOP SPAMMING if you can not help me please do not post

& to every one if you post aiming to flam me or spamming please do not post

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 08:13 PM

Still waiting for the kind man http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif
relax boy, i hope the kind man you request shows up and fills your needs.

by the way, there is !!!
http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PSO1467.jpg

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 08:21 PM

Still waiting for the kind man http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif

by the way, there is !!!

After this post i figured out some things about you Cabalo :

1st you are a great spammer that should be banned you are doing your job with success what is your job ? damaging others threads

2ed your mentally is abnormal you better seek medical advice as i ask you more than one to stop spamming and you can not understand this simple repeated two words request "Stop Spamming"

3rd not to be mentioned in public :P:P:P:P:P

I am Sure our good Mods here at FST will do the best to protect members threads from you Spammer !!!

kevin305
01-15-2009, 08:28 PM

No Comment ,:whistling:whistling:whistling , i am waiting the kind user & i do not think he will be you so do not spam my thread more ,any way , thanks for your posts :P
I still don't get why you would call Cabalo a spammer, he is clearly trying to help you out in getting an invite and all you do is turn him down and be ignorant. Same with some of the other users in this thread who were trying to help you and you just shot them down, oh well good luck with your request.

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 08:32 PM
I still don't get why you would call Cabalo a spammer, he is clearly trying to help you out in getting an invite and all you do is turn him down and be ignorant. Same with some of the other users in this thread who were trying to help you and you just shot them down, oh well good luck with your request.

did you read all of the posts ? please read before you make your judgment ?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin305
01-15-2009, 08:36 PM

did you read all of the posts ? please read before you make your judgment ?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I did, actually.

Seems like a post trying to help out to me, the rest is history as they say.

Ahmed047
01-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Yes I did, actually.

Seems like a post trying to help out to me, the rest is history as they say.

You are totally wrong man what about this post?

by the way, there is !!!

this is a clear example of Spamming & Flamming , & suppose that at 1st he try to help me why he continue posting all these meaningless not helpful but harmful posts , if i were him i will give the advice & go away & not spamming & flamming the thread this is unacceptable from old member here like Cabalo

I will close the thread my request is damaged please Mods do the right thing
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/2870/22222ys0.png

Ahmed047
01-16-2009, 07:02 PM
Up

Ahmed047
01-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Up

Ahmed047
01-19-2009, 06:02 PM
up

Ahmed047