PDA

View Full Version : REQ F*** (mostly referred as a Rabbit)

happy
01-15-2009, 10:33 PM

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 10:41 PM
How I said, I need it for older stuff and pretimes aren't important.
Same with speed or content.
i was afraid i would have to be the first nay sayer, but here it goes:

1. AFAIK no one ever got the rabbit by asking it publicly. They want someone to apply for you, they review your past carefully, and then maybe that person gets to invite you. But these are suppositions, it's what i heard, not what i know empirically .

2. according to your statement, i have just the perfect site for you.
Demonoid. If you need a code, feel free to PM me.

3. why not contact the staffers from the sites you were previously a member of, and ask them to reinstate your account?

happy
01-15-2009, 10:50 PM
How I said, I need it for older stuff and pretimes aren't important.
Same with speed or content.

1. AFAIK no one ever got the rabbit by asking it publicly. They want someone to apply for you, they review your past carefully, and then maybe that person gets to invite you. But these are suppositions, it's what i heard, not what i know empirically .

3. why not contact the staffers from the sites you were previously a member of, and ask them to reinstate your account?

1. I'm sorry. I don't know this but it is logical. Same on E.
2. naw Demonoid isn't the right place for me. I want a small private Tracker.
3. I believe that they wouldn't do it.

Di@monds
01-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Its very hard to get and invite...asked month ago an invite to my friend without success....

Cabalo
01-15-2009, 11:06 PM

1. I'm sorry. I don't know this but it is logical. Same on E.
2. naw Demonoid isn't the right place for me. I want a small private Tracker.
3. I believe that they wouldn't do it.

3. believe is different than knowing.

Albo Da Kid
01-15-2009, 11:24 PM
lol never open a level 6 and up req on fst....and especially NOT if you have less then 500 posts and 80+ BT rep

OK the last two were a joke. But it's not wise to ask for ftwr on a public forum. You should get a friend to aply for you like Cabalo said

Hello,
I'm still searching a private english tracker and I think F*** is maybe this tracker. I tried to request U*-* but I didn't get the chance to join.
Some of you would think I request this trackers because rarity.
That's wrong.

I'm not any collector and it's really not because rarity.

No that's definitely right lol. Uk-t now ftwr?? lolol i don't know how you see that as NOT collecting.

This reminds me of my requests. The only difference is that i was actually joking around, and sadly you seem to be serious.

happy
01-15-2009, 11:29 PM
No that's definitely right lol. Uk-t now ftwr?? lolol i don't know how you see that as NOT collecting.

I didn't get U*-* otherwise I wouldn't request now...

Albo Da Kid
01-15-2009, 11:34 PM
^doesnt make a diference. You went for it. And now you're going for a level 9. You're definitely hunting the big boys.