PDA

View Full Version : [Request] TvT.com Credits

deathking81
01-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Hi FST

Lately I've been into an American show called "The Apprentice" and fell in love with it. I browsed through TVT.com and saw the complete collection of all 7 seasons. I haven't been using the tracker as often as I wanted to but right now I really love to download atleast one of the seasons there.

I was wondering if a kind user can give me some Credit Points so I can start my download. I am seeding some torrents already but the Credits are not generated fast enough. If someone can please help me out that would be great.

Thanks

Enlightened
01-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Hi FST

Lately I've been into an American show called "The Apprentice" and fell in love with it. I browsed through TVT.com and saw the complete collection of all 7 seasons. I haven't been using the tracker as often as I wanted to but right now I really love to download atleast one of the seasons there.

I was wondering if a kind user can give me some Credit Points so I can start my download. I am seeding some torrents already but the Credits are not generated fast enough. If someone can please help me out that would be great.

Thanks
Not sure how to give U Credits I have some. I would like to give him some Credits, But looks like the ONLY way is thru an Invitation..anyone knows how ?