PDA

View Full Version : Bitme.org invite

KAVKASIELI
01-18-2009, 09:38 AM
can someone give me an invite of this tracker?
I want to download Cisco CCNA videos

thanks in advance

Lovestoned
01-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Try Bitspyder or Elbitz.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=1358422 (http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=1358422&start=0&highlight=)

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=1570810

To list a few on RapidShare.

KAVKASIELI
01-18-2009, 04:53 PM
bitspyder is a good tracker, i know
but download speed is very low there
so i need bitme invite

p.s. thank you

dpds
01-18-2009, 07:58 PM
why did you do this?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-problem-bitme-222262

do you really think that you will get invited to bitme here? there is always a chance now that you can trade your new acc after you download your cisco videos...

KAVKASIELI
01-19-2009, 09:13 AM
why did you do this?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-problem-bitme-222262

do you really think that you will get invited to bitme here? there is always a chance now that you can trade your new acc after you download your cisco videos...

this was almost the only way to get
what I wanted
When you are newbie here, you have two choice
you should either beg someone(who is just playing and wants to have fun) to give you an invite or you start to swop ,"sail" invites.
Being here and trading invites all day long is sickness
but begging someone for invite who is actually laughing at you
is even worse i think.

now I have acc-s on trackers which I really need
KG for films, Bitspyder for e-learning ,demonoid for app-s
and I have memories of my Buffered Oink acc :)

I need bitme because it's fast and it's easy to keep ratio there
so,If somebody has spare invite i'll appreciate if not
no problem:)

dpds
01-19-2009, 10:09 AM
is even worse i think.

mate, it's not always so, though you are right there are sometimes very offensive replies to request thread here :(

pone44
01-19-2009, 10:12 AM
doctorrents is a good site for that. As bitme has a one account per lifetime rule..

slymester
01-19-2009, 10:18 AM
doctorrents is a good site for that. As bitme has a one account per lifetime rule..

not to mention he risks his inviter getting banned for inviting him

Shinzen
01-19-2009, 05:56 PM
if u seriously need all thoe ccna,c.......... i can give u some rapidshare links

KAVKASIELI
01-20-2009, 01:05 PM
if u seriously need all thoe ccna,c.......... i can give u some rapidshare links

yes i need
but without premium acc it is suffering

kevinsert
01-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Never give invite this man trust me :)
if you need CCNA packs you can find in TL there is over 12 CBT Nuggets Packs..Forget Bitme you wont get one

Cabalo
01-20-2009, 03:09 PM
for those who didn't bother clicking the link DPDS showed, here goes a screenie:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8485/kavkaassholeac8.jpg
invite him please.

good luck, you look like a good member.

saadiqking
01-20-2009, 03:13 PM
yeah ... a very good member...Good luck

+1 Cabalo "invite him"

ar1n4mu
01-20-2009, 03:25 PM
what I wanted
you should either beg someone(who is just playing and wants to have fun) to give you an invite or you start to swop ,"sail" invites.
is even worse i think.

Man, I know some people can be rude when you request an invite and trading looks like a good way for noobs to get what they want but the most important thing is your attitude towards bittorrent. You seem like you don't care about your accounts, you were banned from bitme for trading!!, that is, you also fucked up your inviter's account, and then you tried to register a new account but you weren't even smart enough to change your ip ?!
Nobody will trust you because of your past, you mustn't have traded bitme in the first place because it's against its rules and even worse you are not smart enough to take care of your accounts :(
I'm not an antitrader but I don't recommend trading because the best thing to do is to be a good invitee (that is, abide by tracker rules and mantain a fair ratio), so your inviters can trust you and they will probably invite you again to other trackers in the future. For instance, I have invited a friend to 8 trackers because he has always turned out a good invitee on each last tracker I invited him

Never beg for an invite, I never did. I hate when I see people humiliating themselves for an invite and other people laughing at them instead of helping, you just have to build up your trustworthiness, be a good invitee!

Ahmed047
01-20-2009, 03:50 PM
what I wanted
is even worse i think.

Man, I know some people can be rude when you request an invite and trading looks like a good way for noobs to get what they want but the most important thing is your attitude towards bittorrent. You seem like you don't care about your accounts, you were banned from bitme for trading!!, that is, you also fucked up your inviter's account, and then you tried to register a new account but you weren't even smart enough to change your ip ?!
Nobody will trust you because of your past, you mustn't have traded bitme in the first place because it's against its rules and even worse you are not smart enough to take care of your accounts :(
I'm not an antitrader but I don't recommend trading because the best thing to do is to be a good invitee (that is, abide by tracker rules and mantain a fair ratio), so your inviters can trust you and they will probably invite you again to other trackers in the future. For instance, I have invited a friend to 8 trackers because he has always turned out a good invitee on each last tracker I invited him

Never beg for an invite, I never did. I hate when I see people humiliating themselves for an invite and other people laughing at them instead of helping, you just have to build up your trustworthiness, be a good invitee!

This is true man , you said every thing nothing can be said more ,I am sorry for you op.:(

Cabalo
01-20-2009, 04:10 PM
what I wanted
is even worse i think.

exactly! now some people even are so afraid of the other user's feedback, that they make requests and close those own threads, making it impossible for them to ever build any trustworthiness and be invited.
many ridiculous things around here, but hey, it's always a good laugh. :happy:

Ahmed047
01-20-2009, 04:18 PM

exactly! now some people even are so afraid of the other user's feedback, that they make requests and close those own threads, making it impossible for them to ever build any trustworthiness and be invited.
many ridiculous things around here, but hey, it's always a good laugh. :happy:

these people may be so afraid from spamming & useless comments :happy: ,it is also a point of view

can someone give me an invite of this tracker?
I want to download Cisco CCNA videos

thanks in advance

i recommend you to close this thread ,as you see it is impossible for you to become invited from this thread :(

kevinsert
01-20-2009, 05:44 PM
for those who didn't bother clicking the link DPDS showed, here goes a screenie:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8485/kavkaassholeac8.jpg
invite him please.

good luck, you look like a good member.
Im not going to invite him :angry: why do u invite him

Cabalo
01-20-2009, 06:13 PM
@OP: don't close this thread.
You can ask anyone on this forum, but someone that closes a request, is a request that will never be filled.
YOu might not have many chances, but these way you will have none.

! TRADE !
01-20-2009, 06:19 PM
@OP: don't close this thread.
You can ask anyone on this forum, but someone that closes a request, is a request that will never be filled.
YOu might not have many chances, but these way you will have none.

maybe he be lucky and some one help him