PDA

View Full Version : looking for meditation and new age self help tracker?

invitemaster
01-18-2009, 02:56 PM
anyone know if there is out there any good selfhelp or meditation related subject torrents if anyone knows any he can recommend please let me know?:)

Lovestoned
01-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Try getting some New Age music on What?

Are you finding something to read instead?

yevgeny
01-18-2009, 03:35 PM
demonoid, bitme and tp.bz have a lot of meditation and self help stuff.

Time-Traveller
01-18-2009, 03:52 PM

thevault.bz, theplace.bz, bit seduce

The vault is awesome for this stuff, you need to go their irc and apply in person be genuine, don't bulllshit them and you'll probably be accepted. It's very hard to seed there though

invitemaster
01-18-2009, 04:13 PM
im more interested in selhelp and nlp torrents so u think the vault is the best choice u have to have an invite to get in ?

Time-Traveller
01-18-2009, 04:20 PM
the vault is more of business / financial / personal tracker it's an adults tracker with adult content (not xxx stuff). On the personal side of things there's a great section on self hypnosis, self motivational, self confidence building that kind of thing.

Theplace.bz as far as I remember it was more stuff like "how to chat up women for geeks" that kinda thing

ShadowsServant
01-18-2009, 04:33 PM

thevault.bz, theplace.bz, bit seduce

The vault is awesome for this stuff, you need to go their irc and apply in person be genuine, don't bulllshit them and you'll probably be accepted. It's very hard to seed there though

The vault is very tough to seed alright, my trick is to try to bring new content. Uploading files helps me a great deal. Since my internet is so-so.

What kind of content does theplace.bz offer? And what of bit seduce?

Theplace.bz as far as I remember it was more stuff like "how to chat up women for geeks" that kinda thing

:glagpinch:
Not interested in the least.

invitemaster
01-18-2009, 06:17 PM
well there chat room is empty so i guess i wont be in in a long time to any of those sites

filenetworks
01-18-2009, 06:21 PM
also try salad.tl

invitemaster
01-18-2009, 06:51 PM
im on salad.tl dosent have much torrents about what im looking for
oh well i guess maybe i try again when either of the chat rooms has any users there
:(