PDA

View Full Version : Magic Tracker

Time-Traveller
01-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Can anyone recommend me a decent magic tracker with open / application based signups, I'm not wanting to become the next David Copperfield, just want to learn some cool & simple card, coin and sleight of hand tricks to impress my son.

I'd rather try something other than AOMKiller not only is the site design piss poor, the site op seems to be a bit of a power hungry Meglo-Maniac who's on a one magician crusade to take over the world.

I've been told you can apply to join AOM but have searched in vein for their IRC or an email address and came up with nothing.

Looking for something with video clips to teach me how to do it visually rather than text based learning

bonmar
01-18-2009, 04:31 PM
i know some sites with rs links for magician if thats helping...
tracker... beside what you mention - nada.

(oh - and the doctor rules!)

fulu
01-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Pm me to tell you the email you should contact for AOM altough it is going to be very hard to let u in.

Time-Traveller
01-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Pm me to tell you the email you should contact for AOM altough it is going to be very hard to let u in.

Not been here long enough to PM you, I'll give you a shout in a couple of weeks if I can't find anything with open sign ups, thanks very much though

NinjaX
01-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Go to AoM url and scroll down the contact email is right under login box, in the Signup faq ;)

- good luck.

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 07:14 PM
bitme has quite a lot of them too.
and so does theplace.
i currently only have invites for theplace.bz

meet me here at 21:10 GMT and type your mail, read my post saying invite sent, and then remove your mail. I think this is allowed here.

Time-Traveller
01-18-2009, 07:34 PM
bitme has quite a lot of them too.
and so does theplace.
i currently only have invites for theplace.bz

meet me here at 21:10 GMT and type your mail, read my post saying invite sent, and then remove your mail. I think this is allowed here.

Wow thanks never even thought to check bitme, there's more than enough here for me, cheers for your kind offer anyway though.

mamacita
01-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Once you get his email Cabalo, if I have Time's permission, I'd like to get it and send him a bitme invite.

Edit: Never mind, I guess from your post you have bitme already.

Time-Traveller
01-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Once you get his email Cabalo, if I have Time's permission, I'd like to get it and send him a bitme invite.

Edit: Never mind, I guess from your post you have bitme already.

Cheers anyhow mamacita been a member there for ages, learn magic, e-learning, bitme ! Dunno why the penny never dropped.

bubba
01-19-2009, 03:44 AM
There is MagicianTorrents.ru they were open for awhile, then closed. Re-opened under the.ru but I think they still have problems.
Neomagician also.
Demonoid has many and so do some of the other learning trackers (Bitspyder and Docs).
If you need help with some of these let me know.

Gallieg444
10-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Hello, was wondering if anyone had any new advice for a magicians tracker, I have been doing card magic for about 5 years now, mostly social and in business settings working with mostly cards and IT, but looking to branch into other areas of close up magic.

Thank You