PDA

View Full Version : Req TT

palincarul
01-18-2009, 05:45 PM
hello....i want to request a trance trafic invitation because i love trance music and is on of the best tracker on the earth :) so is any good people who can help me ?

P.s if u need proofs with music trackers just tell me .

Swift
01-18-2009, 06:15 PM
no invites atm .. but maybe your lucky and find a VIP with invites

Elpigle
01-18-2009, 06:21 PM
I give faith that is a very good user

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 06:50 PM
i think that you should wait a little longer until you get +100 bt rep.
your chances will be bigger then.

hasu
01-18-2009, 07:30 PM
sry for spam.
you can request promotion to 'USER' class. lol :)
>> TR Forum (http://www.tranceroute.com/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=7647&page=1)

palincarul
01-18-2009, 08:14 PM
i will wait to have 100 points...... anyway........thanks guys.

sry for spam.
you can request promotion to 'USER' class. lol :)
>> TR Forum (http://www.tranceroute.com/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=7647&page=1)

thanks man ;)

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 08:47 PM
hello....i want to request a trance trafic invitation because i love trance music and is on of the best tracker on the earth :) so is any good people who can help me ?

P.s if u need proofs with music trackers just tell me .

I wish you good luck man :) , TT is a rare tracker
now it is, because they almost don't accept new members as they are full. i'm seeding 12 torrents, and it's easy to keep a decent ratio there.:)

sarancha
01-18-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered users7944/8000, i think there are a few members that could have some invites but dont know if they are on fst...good luck m8 :)

palincarul
01-18-2009, 08:56 PM
I wish you good luck man :) , TT is a rare tracker
now it is, because they almost don't accept new members as they are full. i'm seeding 12 torrents, and it's easy to keep a decent ratio there.:)

cabalo i seed 20/20 torrents per day in one tracker ;)

Registered users7944/8000, i think there are a few members that could have some invites but dont know if they are on fst...good luck m8 :)

thank you sarancha ;) :fst:

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 09:14 PM
i don't seed so many nowadays in music trackers, as i'm focusing mostly on FSC, SCT, HDbits and PT in the last weeks. and as i have a limited number of torrents to run on the box, i can't give priority to TT, or waffles or what.cd

palincarul
01-18-2009, 09:24 PM
i don't seed so many nowadays in music trackers, as i'm focusing mostly on FSC, SCT, HDbits and PT in the last weeks. and as i have a limited number of torrents to run on the box, i can't give priority to TT, or waffles or what.cd

i understand...you use seed box , i don`t need a seed box bcoz my internet speed is 100 mb/s

Cabalo
01-18-2009, 09:55 PM
it's 100mbits inside romania. outside romania, your peering is a absolute disgrace.

Albo Da Kid
01-18-2009, 10:32 PM
i think that you should wait a little longer until you get +100 bt rep.
your chances will be bigger then.

Yes...i agree. only then you can get into TT and FTN very easy. The reason why +BT rep matters is because it shows how dedicated you are into getting into a tracker and it makes you a trusted member automatically.

Anyone that says otherwise is either an idiot or a n00b.

ovisan
01-18-2009, 10:41 PM
it's 100mbits inside romania. outside romania, your peering is a absolute disgrace.

I dont know about you mate but I wont call a 2.2MB\s upload speed crap. I pay £29 per month for a max upload speed of 60 kB\s, and they reduce it to minimum after around 2 GB downloaded. If he will peer with another Romanian user they will exchange GBs in a matter of minutes. A romanian frend told me that he uploaded 56GB in a few hours on iPlay on a single torrent...

Good luck palincarul mate, the only thing I can't understand is why are you trying this hard to get in a very hard to get tracker when TR is by far a mutch easyer catch? It the WTAW thread? I hope not!

Cheers

palincarul
01-19-2009, 04:41 AM

I dont know about you mate but I wont call a 2.2MB\s upload speed crap. I pay £29 per month for a max upload speed of 60 kB\s, and they reduce it to minimum after around 2 GB downloaded. If he will peer with another Romanian user they will exchange GBs in a matter of minutes. A romanian frend told me that he uploaded 56GB in a few hours on iPlay on a single torrent...

Good luck palincarul mate, the only thing I can't understand is why are you trying this hard to get in a very hard to get tracker when TR is by far a mutch easyer catch? It the WTAW thread? I hope not!

Cheers

tt is my wish :)
;)

Cabalo
01-19-2009, 04:58 AM

Cheers
naturally. 99% of the peers are romanian too. i would like to see him do the same at an international tracker, with peers from several other countries...

Swift
01-19-2009, 12:53 PM
naturally. 99% of the peers are romanian too. i would like to see him do the same at an international tracker, with peers from several other countries...

you can manage. even if the torrent is a movie 1.36GB or 700MB .

He will do fine with a music album or a song

palincarul
01-19-2009, 02:07 PM

Cheers

Romania rulles :):D:lol::lol::D

you can manage. even if the torrent is a movie 1.36GB or 700MB .

He will do fine with a music album or a song

ofcours;)