PDA

View Full Version : [request] ftn

dpds
01-18-2009, 10:17 PM
hello there fellow members ;)

yep, a request from me, a request for ftn invite.
it's not very original you may say. there have been a few requests for this tracker lately here at fst and maybe it's not the right moment to ask for it now but, i decided it is now or never :)
here are some words about me: i'm from Russia and have been into torrenting for almost 4 years. i started with public trackers like demonoid, torrentspy (r.i.p.) and a couple of russian trackers. then i stumbled upon torrentbytes and that was the beginning of my hunt for private trackers :lol:
btw i love TB and use it often, they have great community and great choice of content with rather good pres though i'm not after pretimes, it never meant anything to me, i don't have an urge to watch something 5 seconds earlier than my friend does :) so step by step i gained several high level trackers like sct, tt, pt, hdbits, bitmetv, elek and a few others. never paid or traded. everything for free - the way as it's meant to be.
i make good use of every one i have and not collecting those. i'm not making giveaways here, i prefer to look through requests and if i see a good application and a good member i can trust, i will invite him. i gave 2 or 3 invites so far. so my btrep is rather small ;)
getting back to my request.. i don't want to say that it is my dream tracker and it is the only thing i want.. or that i wanna make good friends there, or their pretimes are awesome (which is not afaik ;).. you can read all those things mentioned in almost every request for ftn.
i just wanna be a member, yes, partially because invites are so rare to come by.. partially because i never got into tracker due to its level or rarity.. but mainly because my trackers hunt will be over :lol: and who knows maybe soon i will be able to fulfill similar request of a simple guy like me.

i think it's time to finish all this writing.. what to say.. thx for reading to the end ;) and i would very much appreciate an invite!
thx in advance and i kindly ask you not to fuck up this thread with spam :noes:

cheers,

p.s.: profile links and speedtests are available upon request.

Albo Da Kid
01-18-2009, 10:27 PM
When is everyone going to realize that asking for ftn in here, will not get you anywhere. I have said this before, the best way to get into ftn is to make some friends. Requesting for it will only get your hopes up until they're crushed in about a week.

dpds
01-18-2009, 10:34 PM
When is everyone going to realize that asking for ftn in here, will not get you anywhere. I have said this before, the best way to get into ftn is to make some friends. Requesting for it will only get your hopes up until they're crushed in about a week.

thx for the advice mate :)

sarancha
01-18-2009, 11:23 PM
of course i wish you good luck my friend, but you saw some requests these days, and they werent filed...i have to agree with Albo Da Kid...seems that ftn becomes a myth :P

Di@monds
01-18-2009, 11:27 PM
great request, better than most of ppl with *my dream BS*.
like you i do check ppl request and give out an invite if request is good.
Mb u post some ratioproof of trackers you got and lemme see youre lucky or not? ;)

Aliyans
01-18-2009, 11:46 PM
finally request manager got disabled

Cabalo
01-19-2009, 12:08 AM
disabled privs doesn't mean he can't post.

Rafa
01-19-2009, 01:50 AM
i liked your request too, you were honest and cut the BS

I would be very happy to help you cause you seem to be a good person, but i'm not a member there, so i only could wish you good luck :)

dpds
01-19-2009, 09:44 AM
sarancha, thank you my friend, not very much hoping indeed, but who knows ;)

Di@monds, thx mate, imo ratio proofs play the last role in requests of such level. i'm ready to show those anytime though :)

Rafa, thx man, appreciate that! i guess i will need luck in getting what i want :)

KushBlow
01-19-2009, 11:21 AM
So, you want it because it's rare, or because of it's level? Sorry if I misunderstood.

C-mos
01-19-2009, 12:15 PM
good luck chuck :)

PlayeR
01-19-2009, 12:26 PM
So, you want it because it's rare, or because of it's level? Sorry if I misunderstood.

it's partially yes, those two reasons,
but mainly that's because his tracker hunt will be over. meaning he will stop chasing to join trackers and just using his current trackers and maybe FTN if he gets it.

that's What he said in his request and from my understanding from his request

dunno what to say, Good LUck I guess

ps:MiniMalis you have the same sig as aysomc.

crooked
01-19-2009, 12:31 PM
dpds, you really deserve an invite.
You have done a lot for me, so I wish you the best of luck that you finally get FTN. :)

dpds
01-19-2009, 12:57 PM

hard to explain.. :D i'm not literally chasing any trackers and i have never been after any tracker for its level or rarity. i can say that if i join ftn, it will be my last tracker, it won't be just sitting in bookmarks and visited once a month to keep my acc alive, i will give it a good use.. ;) ofc it is cool to be a part of it when everybody search for it at all forums, so i may admit that there was some influence of ftn's level and rarity on my decision to make a request for it.

Ahmed047, thx mate, nice to hear ;)

MiniMalistic, thx.. nice movie btw :)

PlayeR, pretty good answer and thx.

crooked, my friend, appreciate your support!

brightsid
01-19-2009, 02:28 PM
so i may admit that there was some influence of ftn's level and rarity on my decision to make a request for it.

I'm not sure that is good for you request but personally speaking I like straight answers. :)

dpds
01-19-2009, 02:49 PM
so i may admit that there was some influence of ftn's level and rarity on my decision to make a request for it.

I'm not sure that is good for you request but personally speaking I like straight answers. :)

what do i lose, mate? ;) moreover, it was said here earlier that chances to get ftn invite at fst are very low ;)
i like to tell the truth :D :whistling

Rafa
01-19-2009, 03:12 PM
^^ Like i said earlier... you was honest, you told the truth and I appreciate that :yup:

IMO, who denies that the rarity and the level has no influence at all, is a liar

dpds
01-19-2009, 03:25 PM
^^ Like i said earlier... you was honest, you told the truth and I appreciate that :yup:

IMO, who denies that the rarity and the level has no influence at all, is a liar

totally agreed :yup:

Red pirate
01-19-2009, 10:50 PM

Life is hope mate :):)
live for it ;)

celtic
01-20-2009, 06:06 AM
Wow still people requesting FTN :o

Tbh its still hard to get, but good luck with your searches im sure they might pay off one day :)

Disme
01-20-2009, 06:47 AM
I'd say this has nothing to do with you, but it would be between his inviter and himself. :rolleyes:

This post has nothing to do with the request of the OP, so it should be considered as SPAM and treated by the staff as such :frusty:

cinephilia
01-20-2009, 07:02 AM
you forgot to add that your spamming-report-post should be deleted as well :rolleyes:

ps: hope you'll be promoted staff soon, mod status seems to fascinate you :yup:

Magnum
01-20-2009, 07:04 AM
you forgot to add that your spamming-report-post should be deleted as well :rolleyes:

Causticity typical French....:happy:

Disme
01-20-2009, 09:21 AM

My post should certainly be deleted, but I don't mind. The message was clearly understood and I wish more members would do the same, until the useless postings like the one I pointed out would disappear. These posts are only made for the greater glory of the one who writes it and adds absolutely nothing to the OP's post. It's annoying even and it fills the board with rubbish.:frusty:

Nuff said ... I'm back to kissing some more staffs-ass to get a promotion :rolleyes:

IdolEyes787
01-20-2009, 12:33 PM
I edited a couple of previous posts because they were off topic and actually slanderous but I left the rest because otherwise I believe people should be allowed their say.
Not everyone is so lenient so out of respect for the OP please try to stick to the topic guys.

dpds
01-20-2009, 12:50 PM
thx, IdolEyes787, it's nice to see mods working and active ;)
thx to everyone else for bumping my thread :) the req is still valid and i'm waiting for some kind member with ftn invite for me :yup:

dpds
01-22-2009, 11:19 AM
i did some search and was surprised to see that a guy named Brandon from ftn staff has invited a few users from here :happy:
though in one of his old threads he wrote that one has to be a member for at least 5 months to be even considered, i don't fall under that condition unfortunately.. but it was long time ago so maybe i have a chance :rolleyes: if by chance he reads this i hope i can be at least considered :D and maybe even invited :whistling i'm a decent member here and at all my sparse trackers.

cinephilia
01-23-2009, 12:29 AM
when i see members like KushBlow who get invited at FTN, i can only think that you have a chance.

Rafa
01-23-2009, 01:25 AM
when i see members like KushBlow who get invited at FTN, i can only think that you have a chance.

word :yup:

Cabalo
01-23-2009, 01:27 AM
when i see members like kushblow who get invited at ftn, i can only think that you have a chance.
qft.

dpds
01-23-2009, 10:03 AM
cinephilia, Rafa, Cabalo,

sounds encouraging :) if you guys think so, why don't you invite a good person? :yup:
i know that Rafa is not a member so this question is not for him :whistling

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Guys, the reason why KushBlow got in was because Brandon sees that he will be a good addition to FTN.

Check his threads and you'll see he has never made any request publicly, these type of requests will usually get nowhere and only end up making others want it too and when others get in then people will start yappin'.

I'm personally not a member of FTN and I don't think I'll be one for a few more years but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.

dpds
01-23-2009, 10:29 AM
...but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.

in other words i'm not worthy.. :D thank you mate, that will really help me in getting the invite :yup:

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 10:46 AM
...but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.

in other words i'm not worthy.. :D thank you mate, that will really help me in getting the invite :yup:

That wasn't what I meant, no hostility was meant in the post I've made.

But from what I've observed since I joined I think it's really highly unlikely it will happen. :pinch:

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 11:33 AM
Guys, the reason why KushBlow got in was because Brandon sees that he will be a good addition to FTN.

Check his threads and you'll see he has never made any request publicly, these type of requests will usually get nowhere and only end up making others want it too and when others get in then people will start yappin'.

I'm personally not a member of FTN and I don't think I'll be one for a few more years but I'm sure if someone is indeed worthy of the invite then he wouldn't even need to request for one.

I'm pretty sure Brandon decided to give him the invite out of pity. KushBlow was getting slaughtered left and right by a couple of members for wanting to get into ftn. I guess Brandon felt bad for him.
You might want to try the same tactics. Get Brandon to recognize you, and you'll be getting a Pm in no time. This goes for the OP also.

dpds
01-23-2009, 11:45 AM
Albo Da Kid,

I'm pretty sure Brandon decided to give him the invite out of pity.

that's not my case, mate :)

KushBlow
01-23-2009, 12:14 PM

You didn't 'see' anything, you can only count on what your eyes inform your brain. :shifty:

Anyway I think I was (and am) a good member here, I help people when I can and 'try' to be funny (probably failing but hey it makes me laugh), so if you wrote that to throw me or anyone else off it's not gonna work. In fact I have no idea why you're trying to hype it (me) up.

Albo I actually feel sorry for you a little bit. I mean flaming me saying I'm a dreamer and all, and then it backfired on you so you make up a new excuse...interesting really.

Funkin'
01-23-2009, 12:23 PM
Aww shit...

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 12:31 PM

You didn't 'see' anything, you can only count on what your eyes inform your brain. :shifty:

Anyway I think I was (and am) a good member here, I help people when I can and 'try' to be funny (probably failing but hey it makes me laugh), so if you wrote that to throw me or anyone else off it's not gonna work. In fact I have no idea why you're trying to hype it (me) up.

Albo I actually feel sorry for you a little bit. I mean flaming me saying I'm a dreamer and all, and then it backfired on you so you make up a new excuse...interesting really.

Well Cinephilia is right. You're not exactly on the "good member" side of the equation. At the time of your request, i remember you spamming about 5 threads a second. I don't recall you ever being a good or helpful member to this community. So the explanation is that Brandon invited you out of pity.

dpds
01-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Aww shit...

pretty informative post :lol:

KushBlow
01-23-2009, 01:06 PM
Well Cinephilia is right. You're not exactly on the "good member" side of the equation. At the time of your request, i remember you spamming about 5 threads a second. I don't recall you ever being a good or helpful member to this community. So the explanation is that Brandon invited you out of pity.

Right, and I should listen to a person who had disabled privs not long ago? Since you're setting a good example yourself, right?

Also the term spam has many definitions. I have NEVER posted a post I didn't want to. In my eyes, this is an example if spam:

"lol no u nee 2 turn on teh utorrent"

What I post is sometimes my opinion or something funny even if remotely.

So the explanation is that Brandon invited you out of pity.

No, that's your explanation.

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Right, and I should listen to a person who had disabled privs not long ago? Since you're setting a good example yourself, right?

Also the term spam has many definitions. I have NEVER posted a post I didn't want to. In my eyes, this is an example if spam:

I never said i was a good example, nor i said you should listen to me. I was just saying it how it is. Idk about now, but "then" you didn't exactly belong to the good side.

Just because you define SPAM that way, it doesn't mean as most of us didn't see your posts as spam. 75% of the time you were replying with smiley faces and two word posts for god's sake. If that isn't spam then idk what is.
But I have seen some changes in you these past couple of weeks, so in the end i'm glad you got that ftn invite.

Now if we can see more users recreate this scenario, it would be great. I'm expecting Brandon to drop by the board pretty soon...dpds, do you have anything in mind:whistling

KushBlow
01-23-2009, 01:20 PM
I never said i was a good example, nor i said you should listen to me. I was just saying it how it is.

That's what I call spam then :dry:.

Just because you define SPAM that way, it doesn't mean as most of us didn't see your posts as spam. 75% of the time you were replying with smiley faces and two word posts for god's sake.

Show me the smiley faces and two word post/s please, I won't take "I'm not gonna sit here and look through you posts" for an answer :) otherwise that statement's void.

Anyway I think all FTN REQs should get closed or something, they're basically just bait.

dragoi92
01-23-2009, 01:26 PM

Just because you define SPAM that way, it doesn't mean as most of us didn't see your posts as spam. 75% of the time you were replying with smiley faces and two word posts for god's sake.

Show me the smiley faces and two word post/s please, I won't take "I'm not gonna sit here and look through you posts" for an answer :) otherwise that statement's void.

Anyway I think all FTN REQs should get closed or something, they're basically just bait.

Why u want to spam in other member thread????????????????
So :shutup:

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 01:35 PM
I never said i was a good example, nor i said you should listen to me. I was just saying it how it is. Idk about now, but "then" you didn't exactly belong to the good side.

lol you call that spam and you'r "funny" jokes "useful posts"???

KushBlow
01-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Yup.

See everyone has a different definition of spam.

Anyway dpds I recommend you close this thread, I mean if someone wants to invite you they will, and you can still bump it if you close it.

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Yup.

Well you've just convinced me that you don't know jack...

Only if i made this realization earlier...damn now I'm probably going to get an infraction for replying to your brainless posts.

KushBlow
01-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Yup.

Only if i made this realization earlier...damn now I'm probably going to get an infraction for replying to your brainless posts.

Or maybe even get banned this time :).

We can do this via PM from now on don't you agree? No need to fill up this thread with useless posts although you won't get much else from a FTN REQ.

Aliyans
01-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Yup.

After ban u r back in here...missed u here in request threads:yup:

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 01:54 PM
^Good to be back.. But if i do get banned it would only be fair that they banned you too KushBlow. I don't see your need to point fingers and suggest that i get banned, when you are as guilty as me for spamming the shit out of this board. I'm just being honest about it, while you keep trying to find excuses.

Anyway this was my last post in this thread before I get DP'd again.

Edit: if you feel the need to Pm me go ahead, I'll set you straight

dpds
01-23-2009, 02:18 PM

Now if we can see more users recreate this scenario, it would be great. I'm expecting Brandon to drop by the board pretty soon...dpds, do you have anything in mind:whistling

do you think i should start "spamming" 5 threads a second? :D i'm not that fast mate :lol:

Yup.

Anyway dpds I recommend you close this thread, I mean if someone wants to invite you they will, and you can still bump it if you close it.

ahh.. actually i don't mind it being opened ;) why should i stop such a wonderful discussion, mate? :happy:

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 02:31 PM
^ahaha dpds seems like a calm cool character. If i had an invite I'd definitely give it to you. You're just the type of user that ftn needs, not a bunch of idiots like....

I vouch for him. He seems like a good guy, and I doubt he would hurt the tracker in any way.

dpds
01-23-2009, 02:53 PM
^ahaha dpds seems like a calm cool character. If i had an invite I'd definitely give it to you. You're just the type of user that ftn needs, not a bunch of idiots like....

I vouch for him. He seems like a good guy, and I doubt he would hurt the tracker in any way.

nice to hear it, Albo :cheers: nah, i didn't want to hurt it, just wanted to do some downloading.. seeding.. and uploading :D and also foruming :lol: in other words - being a good member ;)

KushBlow
01-23-2009, 03:01 PM
You're just the type of user that ftn needs, not a bunch of idiots like.....

Face it mate, you're nobody. Not a FTN recruiter, not staff, not anything. You don't know what it needs :).

Di@monds
01-23-2009, 03:48 PM
You're just the type of user that ftn needs, not a bunch of idiots like.....

Face it mate, you're nobody. Not a FTN recruiter, not staff, not anything. You don't know what it needs :).

words my man :yup:

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
dpds:
See? Stuffs like these always happens when it comes to FTN, if you took a look at the last few requests you'll see what I mean.

Cabalo
01-23-2009, 04:04 PM
it's better he doesn't look at other requests...
dragoi92's request #3 is also a epic fail.

dpds
01-23-2009, 06:20 PM
dpds:
See? Stuffs like these always happens when it comes to FTN, if you took a look at the last few requests you'll see what I mean.

and what exactly happened, AniStoned? ppl just discuss my request, i see several thumbups for me and the overall impression from all posts is positive :) yep, there is one negative aspect of all this - nobody has invited me so far, but i'm not giving up my hopes! i'm sure that if one wants smth he will surely get it, it just needs time :yup:

positive thinking, man, is the key ;)

ironmaniac
01-24-2009, 06:11 AM
goodluck dpds...nice request, hope you get invited

sez
01-24-2009, 09:09 AM
wow,just wow....six pages of hatred(that would make a nice title for a novel):)

ovisan
01-24-2009, 09:22 AM
wow,just wow....six pages of hatred(that would make a nice title for a novel):)

And it's all cause of the wtaw thread... I am not saying that F*N is not a good tracker, it is brilliant, but I dont think that any tracker worth all this. Ppl try to get in for years and just because they don't have the right friends or refuse to trade they will never get it. Move over. I did. And I feel a loot better now. There are loads of other trackers that deserve your attention. Just open your eyes!

Good luck with your request dpds (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/dpds-214652) we all deserve F8N but do they deserve us?

celtic
01-24-2009, 07:10 PM
I dont get the logic in asking for an FTN invite. I mean if you were gonna get on the site, you'd know someone who is willing to give you an invite.

As it stands the little number of people who do have invites will NOT use them because they are afraid of ::

A) Inviting a cheater.

B)Someone who cannot keep to the rules.

C)They just wanna keep the invites to look good.

D)Other reasons i guess.

Moral of my post is... Know someone who is there, dont beg...imo begging doesnt really get you anything.

dpds
01-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Moral of my post is... Know someone who is there, dont beg...imo begging doesnt really get you anything.

i don't have any friends at ftn, that's why i made a request. if i had, i would have been invited long time ago.

am i begging?? you must be kidding mate. i'm just kindly asking.

Cabalo
01-24-2009, 10:32 PM
you're a good member http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2006-04-19_17.00/Resource/emoticons/thumbs_up.gif.

+1 . GL bro, hope you get it. Wish one day i also get invited there. you are good member at FST. nice request and nice proofs.

dpds
01-24-2009, 11:02 PM
you're a good member http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2006-04-19_17.00/Resource/emoticons/thumbs_up.gif.

+1 . GL bro, hope you get it. Wish one day i also get invited there. you are good member at FST. nice request and nice proofs.

i feel irony here :D

Rafa
01-24-2009, 11:59 PM
bump for you

dpds
01-25-2009, 10:33 AM
it's time to close it :cry: thx to all who posted here thus keeping the thread alive :yup: :happy:

nope, i haven't been invited so far ;) but as i wrote, it just needs time :whistling

your help would be much appeciated!

cheers,

dpds
02-01-2009, 08:37 PM
...aaand it's time to reopen it.. for a second ;)
still no luck.. :( Brandon man did you see my thread? :)

dpds
02-24-2009, 01:09 PM
just a small reminder about my humble request ;)
still looking, still hoping :yup:

Albo Da Kid
02-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Ftn is giving away invites to all the donors of this month. They're a little low on the monthly budget so you have a pretty good chance...
I have a feeling you already knew of this.

dpds
02-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Ftn is giving away invites to all the donors of this month. They're a little low on the monthly budget so you have a pretty good chance...
I have a feeling you already knew of this.

true true :yup:
you are very astute my friend ;)

redMonster
02-24-2009, 02:21 PM
I have a feeling you already knew of this.Wow thats good news. Thanks for this. One of my buddies who is an FTN member has been planning to donate. I will tell him this is the right time.

MaNiJaK
02-24-2009, 02:26 PM
And now there will be few new treads for ftn REQ :D

KushBlow
02-24-2009, 03:33 PM
They didn't just give invites to anyone who donated.

dpds
02-24-2009, 07:09 PM
btw i want one invite too :D
btw i think you should create your own req thread :yup:

They didn't just give invites to anyone who donated.

did you get one? ;)

brightsid
02-24-2009, 07:25 PM
The party hasn't started yet

ovisan
02-24-2009, 08:25 PM
This thread is not too bad, you seem like a nice, decent lad therefore I will tell you what others told me: a request will ruin your chances to get invited to a hard to get tracker. I think that you should concentrate on the trackers you are on at the moment, you will find nice, friendly people everywhere, show them you are smart and nice and you have FAR MORE chances to get invited. If you deserve it, you will get it, thats for sure. Trust me, I am a doctor.

Albo Da Kid
02-24-2009, 09:18 PM
I am a doctor.
If you were to be a doctor, you would be the kind that takes your money and doesn't give treatment in return. How to put it more technically, a Doctor that scams patients and then tries to give interns advice.

dpds
02-25-2009, 08:09 PM
This thread is not too bad, you seem like a nice, decent lad therefore I will tell you what others told me: a request will ruin your chances to get invited to a hard to get tracker. I think that you should concentrate on the trackers you are on at the moment, you will find nice, friendly people everywhere, show them you are smart and nice and you have FAR MORE chances to get invited. If you deserve it, you will get it, thats for sure. Trust me, I am a doctor.

thx mate though i don't see anything bad in my opened req thread.. if i got invited by someone from here i won't go around saying about it in all threads :D the thread will be just closed and no1 ever will know who invited me and when.. and also the fact that i got invited would be also hidden :shifty:

BeckS
02-25-2009, 09:41 PM
as I understand there are a few invites only so if u are invited and you will close this thread they will look at the latest created accounts and check for a Russian ISP ---> BAN.
Good luck to you though.

sez
02-25-2009, 10:42 PM
as I understand there are a few invites only so if u are invited and you will close this thread they will look at the latest created accounts and check for a Russian ISP ---> BAN.
Good luck to you though.

take his advice if your invitor isnt(staff/admin/sysOP)..I know i would..

dpds
02-26-2009, 08:25 PM
wtf :cry:
seems that i would never get it.. :huh:

dpds
06-14-2013, 02:01 PM
omfg so hard to believe.. it has been over 4 fucking years :) :) still using hdbits, torrentleech and waffles thou :)

absent_today
06-14-2013, 02:33 PM
There is always a close thread option

justlooking
06-14-2013, 03:01 PM
omfg so hard to believe.. it has been over 4 fucking years :)

I know it's been tough for you brother, AA, sanitarium, State mental institution, drug rehab, you've gone through 5 wives and your $4 million lottery winnings, but on the bright side you're still alive! Of course so is FTN, still mocking you. You're a survivor, dude.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2013, 04:43 PM
omfg so hard to believe.. it has been over 4 fucking years :) :) still using hdbits, torrentleech and waffles thou :)Cool story dewd,I for one was thoroughly fascinated by it. Anyway knowing something of FTN cartulary methinks that you're strange insistence in using of words from the Middle Ages wasn't looked at favourably by the nobles there.

dvdasacd
06-14-2013, 11:11 PM
Cool story dewd,I for one was thoroughly fascinated by it. Anyway knowing something of FTN cartulary methinks that you're strange insistence in using of words from the Middle Ages wasn't looked at favourably by the nobles there.

I've JUST cracked it! Idol you need to write cryptic crossword clues for newspapers. You'll have a BRILLIANT career :).

WOW: http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/268032-express-your-mood/page204?p=3703419&viewfull=1#post3703419

OR, take over from Anne Robinson as host of The Weakest Link. You're about 2000% better than her (compared to her late period anyway). Except you'll need to do it in studio conditions. can you do that?

Disclaimers:

i. In the making of this post I had to google the The Weakest Link's host's name because I couldn't remember what it was.
ii. I have also just revealed that I have watched episodes of The Weakest Link in the past.
iii. I have also hinted, and am now confirming, that I have come across many cryptic crossroads in the past, and have NEVER been able to understand WTH the clues are going on about, not unlike most comments ever posted here by IdolEyes787. Though I divulge they are still much harder, as it takes me approximately ∞ minutes to work out a cryptic crossword clue whereas it's luckily only about 2-5 for an IdolEyes FST post. I will have to practice more, to improve my decoding speed.

IdolEyes787
06-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Yes clearly the answer was elephant but only on Frig's Days.

colombianino
09-21-2013, 05:19 PM
omfg so hard to believe.. it has been over 4 fucking years :) :) still using hdbits, torrentleech and waffles thou :)

Not the best way to go man. too bad that if you get invited you and your inviter might get banned. it's hard to take an advice sometimes but I would.