PDA

View Full Version : [Req]Seedbox

Magnum
01-19-2009, 12:29 PM
I salute you gentlemens. The reason why i make this request is to get a ratio boost on BitmeTV. I make an appeal to your seedbox for a few days, not much because i believe that a few days are enough to get my ratio higher that 1. My home connection is good for leeching but for seeding it sucks and is a little harder upload,because there are many members with seedbox.I`ve had used seedboxes before , so there is no problems.
Regards!

Cyclops
01-19-2009, 06:10 PM
i hope you'll get one mate! I know you'll find a good guy here :happy:

harshytkage
01-19-2009, 06:28 PM
my blessings are with you...(though i don't own a seedbox so i can't lend u one, thouhg i'm damn sure if i had i would :))

Roooney
01-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Guys, if someone could help Magnum, please do so. This guy is amazing and he really deserves whatever he wants.

Rafa
01-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Magnum, I join with you because I know how difficult it is to compete with seedboxes in these hard to seed trackers. It's very unfair :(

I'm not member of Bitmetv, but would have serious difficulties in maintaining a good ratio there.

You are a nice person, i hope you get what you need, you deserve it. ;)

Red pirate
01-20-2009, 12:02 AM
hope to get what you want :)

but i think couple of days not enough to make a good ratio their
sooner you will request again, any way nice guys are alot here and
sure they will help you ;)

Villalltheway
01-20-2009, 02:09 AM
I have said this before and ill say it again, u dont need a seedbox to have a positive ratio on bmtv, u just have to stop being so greedy and bit more patient, also jump on new hot torrents quickly.

Forgot to say u can also donate.

Magnum
01-20-2009, 09:07 AM
I have said this before and ill say it again, u dont need a seedbox to have a positive ratio on bmtv, u just have to stop being so greedy and bit more patient, also jump on new hot torrents quickly.

Forgot to say u can also donate.
Why every time there is a "wiseguy" to fill the others?You think that I had enough money I would've made a request?The reason for my request is mainly,because I do not have money to buy a seedbox (to expensive for me).I would've bought my own seedbox and I would've donated on the site,but there is one guy smarter than the other!
Spam and flame!:sick:

KushBlow
01-20-2009, 09:44 AM
Well BMTV even with a seedbox won't make much difference...unless you RSS.

Tenebrous
01-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Good luck Magnum. You are one of the most respectable members of this forum, so I hope you will be helped soon. But, believe me, BitMeTV doesn't worth the effort, just my opinion. If you want episodes, just watch AXN.

apextwin146
01-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Yeah and u wud be saying that from experience or just BS as usuall .. I have buffered bitmetv 10-15gb in a single day just by super seeding on monday nights when Heros n all come .. If you are willing to put in some effort then BitMeTV aint that much hard to buffer ..

Villalltheway
01-20-2009, 01:21 PM
How am i spamming your thread im just giving u helpful advice on how to keep a good ratio on bmtv, i was just saying if u wasnt so greedy u would of never been in this place to request a seedbox, so now in future reference u know what to do. U telling me u cannot afford $5, maybe its time u sell ur pc.

KushBlow
01-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Yeah and u wud be saying that from experience or just BS as usuall .. I have buffered bitmetv 10-15gb in a single day just by super seeding on monday nights when Heros n all come .. If you are willing to put in some effort then BitMeTV aint that much hard to buffer ..

You know super seeding is meant to be used when you uploaded the torrent? Lol.

Anyway yeah I'm talking from experience it's hell to buffer it even with a box, you live in a different time zone than me and you can jump on popular TV show torrents when they come out, meanwhile it's 4AM here so I can't.

Magnum
01-20-2009, 01:28 PM
How am i spamming your thread im just giving u helpful advice on how to keep a good ratio on bmtv, i was just saying if u wasnt so greedy u would of never been in this place to request a seedbox, so now in future reference u know what to do. U telling me u cannot afford $5, maybe its time u sell ur pc.
U pay 5 U.S. dollars for desitorrents?Leave us please....
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-requesting-desitorrents-invite-320624

apextwin146
01-20-2009, 01:32 PM

Anyway yeah I'm talking from experience it's hell to buffer it even with a box, you live in a different time zone than me and you can jump on popular TV show torrents when they come out, meanwhile it's 4AM here so I can't.
i wudnt bother responding to pp who make Time Zones a excuse ...
There are scripts and application that unrar it automatically .. So in the end its just that ur experience is BullShit ... For The time u spend on this forum u cud have actually researched a lil bit before handing out crappy advice/excuses ... Knw ur stuff otherwise shut your trap

@Magnum sorry for the OT dude .. Bty pls mention the HDD space u wud require so as to make things more clear

Villalltheway
01-20-2009, 01:40 PM
:noes: if u cant take advice on how to keep a good ratio in a civilized manor, fair enough. Im not going to turn this into a flamming war, but i hope u read my first post for future reference in how to keep a good ratio.

And o yea no i didnot pay $5 for a dt invite, why because i was not that desprate for it, and if i really ever did want it that badly i can get it whenever i want. However if u lose ur bmtv account, u not gonna be able to get that back again for $5.

KushBlow
01-20-2009, 01:42 PM

i wudnt bother responding to pp who make Time Zones a excuse ...
There are scripts and application that unrar it automatically .. So in the end its just that ur experience is BullShit ... For The time u spend on this forum u cud have actually researched a lil bit before handing out crappy advice/excuses ... Knw ur stuff otherwise shut your trap

@Magnum sorry for the OT dude .. Bty pls mention the HDD space u wud require so as to make things more clear

Trying to act smart won't help you with your grammar sorry. I mean what is pp? :mellow:

Anyway what scripts? If I have to turn my computer off due to the loud fan? I can't sleep because of it and I'd like to sleep comfortably before waking p at 6AM to go to work, thank you very much. That's not an excuse really my only remedy is an online seedbox.

PS - Also to help you I've highlighted all your errors and next time, try to be nice to people telling them to shut up on the internet is useless sorry. www.dictionary.com (http://www.dictionary.com)

Have a nice day.

tangerine
01-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Hey guys.. I was going to post a similar topic to Magnum's, but now I'm thinking twice.. Why are you all at each other's throats? Excepting the first couple of posts, where people were saying he's a good and respected member, hoping he gets the seedbox, etc...

I also hope you did Magnum, and I'm having the same problem, I recently got BitMe.org and also a couple of movie tracker invites, I guess I shouldn't have started it all at once (I'm on vacation now so decided to download stuff I usually don't have time to watch)... so now on BitMe, the stuff that has more peers it's just stuff I don't want to have (and waste bandwith on), and the stuff I need and seed on, never gets leached..!

I have a couple more days though.. trying to partseed on some torrents but I don't think I'm doing it right. They are at 100% but still figure under "downloading" both on my client and on the site.. I read a guide but now I can't find it, if anybody here knows where I can find one, please let me know...

(did you know that the most leached torrent on BitMe is this conference about how to pick at women? jaja)
i mean pick up
but a conference about how to pick at women would be much more worth downloading..

Sanka113
01-21-2009, 10:11 AM
I know your looking free seedbox usage but here's some more affordable seedboxes http://fileshar(e)freak.com/2009/01/15/10-really-cheap-seedboxes-that-anyone-can-afford/

With one of these and RSS you can easily hang at Bitmetv. If you can't afford these boxes (and you can't pick your ratio up) then maybe you need to cut your losses if you can afford to be a member there. If you can't afford your hobbies maybe it's time to get another hobby.

Magnum
01-21-2009, 02:34 PM
I know your looking free seedbox usage but here's some more affordable seedboxes http://fileshar(e)freak.com/2009/01/15/10-really-cheap-seedboxes-that-anyone-can-afford/ (http://fileshar%28e%29freak.com/2009/01/15/10-really-cheap-seedboxes-that-anyone-can-afford/)

With one of these and RSS you can easily hang at Bitmetv. If you can't afford these boxes (and you can't pick your ratio up) then maybe you need to cut your losses if you can afford to be a member there. If you can't afford your hobbies maybe it's time to get another hobby.
Mate, does my request bothers you ? I`m tired of advices. It`s obious that i know what i have to do, i`m not a newbie. About the seedbox, thrust me that if i would have had the money to afford one i would have bought one and i wouldn`t have asked for help from ironic persons like you! I don`t want to abuse it ,i just want a seedbox for 2-3 days, nothing more. I don`t lie like the others, that`s the reality. I beg you that the future comments to be on subject ( topic ) without spam.

Sanka113
01-21-2009, 03:46 PM
Honestly, I was trying to help you find a solution in the event you don't get a freebie box. Check out the usual hosting boards and see if you can pickup a free trial.

Magnum
01-21-2009, 03:48 PM
URL not work!

Sanka113
01-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Take out the (). FST *'s it out.

Rafa
01-22-2009, 02:25 AM
when it became a battlefield? :lol:

c'mon children, leave the guy alone... why he can not borrow a seedbox for a few days? he is only asking for a little help, nothing more... I see no reason for so much hostility

I for one think that seedboxes are an unnecessary expense... but some people like it... some people need it... each person knows their problems

(menos, gente...)

Magnum
01-22-2009, 02:52 PM
The requests had became a funny subject here. Unfortunately there are all kind of wise guys who give advices thinking that the rest are stupids.With these kind of loosers FST will became " just another forum