PDA

View Full Version : We Should Have A Tv World !

junkyardking
09-13-2003, 01:09 PM
Probaly be flamed for this but i reckon we should have a tvworld were we can have tv programs old and new, cartoons, anime and the like, discussion as well.

Movieworld seems more for just movies and tv really should have it's own World, so join me in the crusade for TV WORLD.

Let's start a poll at least to gauge response?

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Afronaut
09-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Maybe TVseries, anime or whatnot pinned inside the Movieworld?

Cheers:
-GS-

l_p_4_7
09-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Yeah I think this would be a good idea. Maybe it could also include DVDs with stand-up comedy, tv series etc.

It could be called TV & DVD World.

Good idea.

dlingeverything
09-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Maybe there should be 2 subforums under movieworld:

TV talk & Movie Chat

Or something like that.

Just under movieworld could be general topics.

MUSLEMAN
09-13-2003, 04:10 PM
what is wrong with having chats about tv i movie world???

Amarjit
09-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Most of the topics related to what's hot on TV are in the Lounge :). What would you discuss? What was on last night?

Benno
09-13-2003, 06:49 PM
No more worlds you can talk about TV in movieworld.

MUSLEMAN
09-13-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Amarjit@13 September 2003 - 14:37
Most of the topics related to what's hot on TV are in the Lounge :). What would you discuss? What was on last night?
i guess they want to talk about friends, past and present :lol:

SuperJude™
09-14-2003, 12:21 AM
Well maybe as a subdivision of movieworld but really how hard is it to go to the section that deals with video media?

It could just end up being extraneous.

-SJ™

kAb
09-14-2003, 12:36 AM
no. no more worlds or subforums...

its been debated before. the answer was no.

junkyardking
09-14-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by kAb@14 September 2003 - 00:36
no. no more worlds or subforums...

its been debated before. the answer was no.

A tv world is like a bookworld they could be shoved under sub headings but they deserve a seperate world, tv covers a wide varity of things from Anime, cartoons, documentarys, mini series, tv shows if you look into movieworld you hardly see any of that as most focus is on movies.

Everytime a world is suggested we have all these naysayers, i mean if they had there way there wouldnt be a bookworld, look at bookworld now it has been a great success, I think it would be the same for a tv world.

Look i dont expect everybody to agree but at least have a poll i mean whats the harm in a poll. :D

tantric
09-14-2003, 04:34 AM
Why not change the name of movieworld to videoworld, and then make movieworld and tvworld subforums of that?

Adster
09-15-2003, 12:29 AM
Read what it says under Movieworld

loz
09-15-2003, 08:38 AM
I suggested making a TV world a long time ago, mainly for the verified downloads- if I am looking for a verified TV progrqamme I have to look thru all the movies which I don't like doing & no you can't use the search for everything it must have at least 3 letters 24, oz only 2 and also when you use the search it brings back way to many results, I think there should be seperate world forld called TV world not just a sub-world in movieworld. If you try discusss TV in the lounge it just gets hi-jacked.

Count me as a vote FOR TV world :D

vivitron 15
09-15-2003, 09:09 AM
loz makes good points about the verifieds; however i believe the answer to be much simpler...have "movieworld" as it is now - for discussion of both movies/tv shows/etc and in the verifieds instead of "verifieds" "can" and "requests" why not have "verified movie" and "verified non-movie videos" thus youd have the verifieds seperate, but there is no need for a whole new world.

junkyardking
09-15-2003, 09:37 AM
Tvworld!