PDA

View Full Version : new site everybody welcome :)

tony2005
01-20-2009, 08:20 AM
Hi everybody just thought i would let everybody know that we have opened a new site simply because we found most sites full of the same releases and not enough good old classic games and movies :P

www.torrentrush.info is the site and we have had a couple of problems with hit and runs but thats something you know is going to happen over the first 2 weeks of opening :(

if you want to come and share your classic games or anything that you wouldnt mind sharing with the rest then please do come along :)

signup limit = 1000 (then we start to dig out the bad users)
invites = 2000 (once doors are shut its invite only)

torrents are also coming from seedboxes (most) so good speeds :P

The_Martinator
01-20-2009, 09:28 AM
I have a few questions. Is the site only for movies and games or is it a general tracker?
If you'd like to have older stuff on there, are the files unrared then?

KushBlow
01-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Good luck with your site :).

tony2005
01-20-2009, 09:45 AM
the tracker is very new at the moment and we are not aiming to try and compete with the big trackers out there but we do have 1 good thing about our site and that is we want a small nice community that can anything they want without the hasstle of asking if its ok to share something really :)

the tracker so far has a mix of everything and we are open to suggestions also :)

some files will be unrared since releases these days are normally iso images (ie bluray releases)

we dont have rules against uploading torrents that are not rared up but it is better to have it like that tbh :)

if you have something that you find hard to upload anywhere else then give me a post here or on our forum and i'll more than surely add that categorie for you :)

N2bnfunn
01-20-2009, 05:11 PM
P.S. don't waste your time

H&K
01-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Not a bad lil site, looks better than half the crap out there. Just needs a few dedicated uploaders and a good bit of leaching.

tony2005
01-20-2009, 06:06 PM
P.S. don't waste your time

thanks for the suggestions to making it better :blink:

its a new site and if you came thinking there would be hundreds of torrents with plenty of seeders then welcome to the world of starting a new site lol

let me guess you got there and found nothing that interested you ?

so why not just post something that will help and not just post something useless ?

Not a bad lil site, looks better than half the crap out there. Just needs a few dedicated uploaders and a good bit of leaching.

thanks very much we are trying to get some mixed stuff up so its not all the same type of stuff and its getting hard while theres so many hit and runs and the seedbox is full so we cant get the new releases up cause we cant stop the torrents on the seedbox lol

thanks for the post :)

plasma
01-20-2009, 06:17 PM
nice to see anew site not many sites open with seedboxes got 2 things on there at very quick speeds and to the guy that said dont waste time what do u expect on anew tracker man stick to newsgroups as thats the only place u wud be welcome

ps to the staff there good job hope u do well

! TRADE !
01-20-2009, 06:21 PM
good luck in ur site

pffm
01-20-2009, 06:21 PM
gl man, u'll need it.

Swift
01-20-2009, 06:41 PM
gl man, u'll need it.

you need more then luck with a torrent tracker

pone44
01-20-2009, 08:30 PM
I also would like to wish you success as well as i do with all trackers/Sites. :)

Would wish you good luck but as posted above ^^^^

tony2005
01-20-2009, 10:42 PM
you dont need luck you just have to not be like the rest out there and think just because we are running the site doesnt mean that gives us the right to act like gods and tell the members what they can and cant do really ..

we have some rules but the rules we have are just what you would have to use anyway and everybody know the basic rules of a private tracker (seed back)

we have however upped the seedbox more now and are moving onto a gig line so we wont have problems anymore when it comes to getting the new releases and adding more torrents all the time cause the space on the seedbox is enough now lol

thanks for your comments so far :)

NippleCake
01-20-2009, 10:52 PM
good luck to you tony2005, its ncie to see a site start with open signups and not try and be uber secret.. ..thats how all the best of them started back in the day ;)

Cabalo
01-20-2009, 11:42 PM
a refreshing attitude for a change.
good luck and keep focused. the first 2 months are vital in a life of a tracker, so keep those SB pumping, and keep the staff 25/7 catching cheaters and hit n runners.
if you manage to keep them to a low level in those first months, your site will thrive.

sarancha
01-21-2009, 12:39 AM
pretty nice, good luck with your hard work :)

tony2005
01-21-2009, 05:52 AM
thanks we upgraded now to 1gig line on the seedbox and wow some of the speeds lol

still needing some uploaders though for games :(

VanBasten
01-21-2009, 06:04 AM
thank you.
i just joined.
good luck for you.

nikita
01-21-2009, 06:16 AM
a site very well organized. congratulations ^ ^

Ichigo81
01-21-2009, 09:01 AM
Nice, I'll give it a go. C'mon people, don't be scared :P

Giveaway
01-21-2009, 10:01 AM
hope it gets good content and community soon :)

plasma
01-21-2009, 12:02 PM
just visited the site again and that getting afew good torrents on there all they really need is people to upload there as its open to all but since i been back they are putting in the effort and friendly staff 2 keep it up trush.
ps i would recommend signing up as there seedbox is a beast lol

silvertec
01-21-2009, 12:17 PM
good luck,with the site it will be a second job for you and your team no easy task
hard work will make it succeed