PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Swedvdr!!!

pharaoh
01-20-2009, 01:46 PM
I have been a member of swedvdr in the past but was wiped clean when they cleaned out non swedish ip addresses. I know that the chance of my account getting disabled again because i'm non swedish is great, but still would like to be a member because of the content. I will also be glad to send you my profile links on other high level trackers. Thanks in advance.

KushBlow
01-20-2009, 01:47 PM
What's the point if you WILL get disabled?

I'd go for BitHQ or TDC if I were you.

pharaoh
01-20-2009, 01:50 PM
because it could be a year, or two, or maybe not at all before it would get disabled. I have been a member of TDC for quite a long time. But Swedvdr has so much more. Most is in pal but I have no problems playing pal.

Magnum
01-20-2009, 02:35 PM
What you are telling us it's non-sense.Are you aware that you will get disable,and this will happen if you are not from around,but still you want an account :blink::blink::blink:.It's a bit strange ,your attitude.I guess no one will invite you there!It's a personal opinion:yup:

dpds
01-20-2009, 02:42 PM
agreed with other guys. mate, you are putting at risk your potential inviter's account.

Funkin'
01-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Yeah...you'll get an invite. I give you credit for at least being honest though.

saadiqking
01-20-2009, 03:11 PM
LOL ... if you are not from Sweden why you want invite? for disable imediatly?

ConkiZz
01-20-2009, 03:14 PM
First of all, the invite system is closed due to new filesharing laws here in sweden so they want it to be more secure! Second, they don't allow non-nordic user, but i know theres many..
Third, you seem like a level-whore..

So just close the thread!

alcoholik
01-20-2009, 04:49 PM
First of all, the invite system is closed due to new filesharing laws here in sweden so they want it to be more secure! Second, they don't allow non-nordic user, but i know theres many..
Third, you seem like a level-whore..

So just close the thread!

i agree!

we have a hard time in sweden :(

close!

pharaoh
01-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Closed then.