PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Bitme.org invite, please

AdrianPhoto
01-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Hello everybody, I'd like to thank everybody here for a starter for opening this thread
then I'd like you to read the next 2 lines
I'm a new student in (CSI) of courese it's Computer Science Institute lol! Lots of times i try to find e-books or audio-books or some subjects in my study and I can't find them anywhere, and I ask where? everyone tells me (Bitme.org) I've read the review on this site for the (bitme.org), I really liked the site.
I want to ask you for an invite so I can join that community and try to get more knowladge, coz after all "Knowladge must be free"

thanx everyone, I wish you good days

(a PM would be nice if you decided to send an invite, thx again)

Ahmed047
01-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Hello everybody, I'd like to thank everybody here for a starter for opening this thread
then I'd like you to read the next 2 lines
I'm a new student in (CSI) of courese it's Computer Science Institute lol! Lots of times i try to find e-books or audio-books or some subjects in my study and I can't find them anywhere, and I ask where? everyone tells me (Bitme.org) I've read the review on this site for the (bitme.org), I really liked the site.
I want to ask you for an invite so I can join that community and try to get more knowladge, coz after all "Knowladge must be free"

thanx everyone, I wish you good days

(a PM would be nice if you decided to send an invite, thx again)

I can trade for Demonoid invites too!

wrong section ,no trading is allowed here ,this is give away section, did you tried other places like Docs. & elbitz ?

yevgeny
01-20-2009, 04:27 PM
heres some other elearning sites you might be interested in.
ebook vortex (http://www.ebookvortex.net/account-signup.php)
docs torrents (http://docs.torrents.ro/signup.php)

mark_over_mars
01-20-2009, 11:48 PM
No trading here mate ,,,, if u wanna to do so go to right section ,,, please just edit request to delete those data ....
wish u to get one ....

AdrianPhoto
01-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Thx everyone