PDA

View Full Version : Perceptions

J'Pol
09-13-2003, 03:33 PM
I am interested in how people may percieve things. Given the same evidence I would think that we do not all see things the same way.

I put myself up as an experiment. Please describe who and what you think I am. Please do not be influenced by what others have said or say.

e.g what colour, age, height weight do you think I am. What do you think I do for a living.

Like I said I would be interested in knowing what you think.

thewizeard
09-13-2003, 03:38 PM
I would imagine you being tartan coloured (Mckay clan), a middle-aged, going gray at the sides, schoolteacher. About 6 feet tall, weight, 12 stone 8 ounces.

crazy_billy_bats
09-13-2003, 03:41 PM
I would keep with the schoolteacher thing, but not one that wears the same suit everyday to class. Middle-aged to late 60īs, 14 stone. Colour? A hazy pinkish.

Lilmiss
09-13-2003, 03:42 PM
i would say a refined 47yr old, with a smoking jacket and pipe.
you like to spend your evenings hiding from the wife and kids,
so you sit in front of the computer in the attic eating worthers originals and drinking brandy.

in the morning you get up and put your wellies on and go tend to your farm,
after which you sit down to nice cuppa and read the independant and grumble about inflation and immigration.

am i close? :D :blink:

pol
09-13-2003, 03:42 PM
i take you for a well spoken scottish gent prolly in his mid thirties, average build, easily misunderstood ('specially down the boozers). not sure what you do for a living, as whatever it is if anything, allows you to spend so much time here. i dont think you would intentionally, without reason try to fuch anybody off.

i dont try to read too much in to anyones posting, 'cos it's easy to be well off the mark. this place is my first internet experience and i suppose its just natural to build up a mental picture of someone.

if i had to sum you up in three words it would be 'clever scots lad'.

but your gunna tell me your german, aint ya :)

edit - an important comma for JP :)

MetroStars
09-13-2003, 03:45 PM
would imagine you being tartan coloured (Mckay clan), a middle-aged, going gray at the sides, schoolteacher. About 6 feet tall, weight, 12 stone 8 ounces.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Perception of JP

Black Hair, thick black stuble, smokers breath, Scottish voice, and a crazy eyes u know like that crazy guy from Trainspotting i also think JP works in IT mayb fixing computers,

J'Pol
09-13-2003, 03:45 PM
Sorry lilmiss, don't want to influence anyone's thinking.

What people percieve themselves is the point here.

If you want to do someone else please feel free to do so. Remember people aren't always what they claim to be. So how do you see your friends here.

Remember FC is really a Widow woman from Canadia, with 4 cats. See a thread from long ago, in a far distant galaxy.

MUSLEMAN
09-13-2003, 03:47 PM
I THINK you are retierd, don't want to say old but you got some experience under your belt , hight and weight no clue :lol: and i'm going for white

3rd gen noob
09-13-2003, 03:48 PM
i'd venture a guess at:

50-60 years old
relatively tall, 6 feet or so
average weight, 12 stone
relatively affluent (must be to afford that car of yours...)
caucasian
no idea about job

MetroStars
09-13-2003, 03:49 PM
mayb JP cud b a Retired Drug Dealer :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
09-13-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@13 September 2003 - 15:49
mayb JP cud b a Retired Drug Dealer :lol:
i think metrostars dabbles in the old narcotics distribution now and again, and he looks like a really skinny version of Mathis. With more stubble, you know the kind ;)

MetroStars
09-13-2003, 03:54 PM
i think metrostars dabbles in the old narcotics distribution now and again, and he looks like a really skinny version of Mathis. With more stubble, you know the kind

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy no shit but u just Described me perfect there...

and i think your the real drugs runner you had 2 move 2 spain cos the law was closing in on u in Ireland :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
09-13-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by MetroStars@13 September 2003 - 15:54

Billy no shit but u just Described me perfect there...

and i think your the real drugs runner you had 2 move 2 spain cos the law was closing in on u in Ireland :lol:
hey shhhhhhh you got your cut at the time and we agreed to say nowt more! ;)

and thats u exactly?! thought so, walking around infecting the footpath with your shit smelling soles.

MetroStars
09-13-2003, 03:57 PM
Billy u luv my shitty shoes

thewizeard
09-13-2003, 03:59 PM
JP.If you are old enough then you could have some connection to Bletchley Park...

pol
09-13-2003, 04:00 PM
i suppose avatars and sigs play a big part. your columbo prolly has a lot to do with it. i have never had a chat with this other guy, somebody1234, but i would say , to me, his avatar makes you think dull, square etc. - nothing against the guy himself but it shows the impact of your choice of pics to associate yourself with. he used to use (i think), one that was just a sillhouette, much better imo than jo blo.

monkfi5h
09-13-2003, 04:02 PM
Heh whenever I try to imagine what people on the board look like it's always like their avatar pictures are pictures of themselves, even if they aren't...

So I always imagine JPaul as Columbo and CBB and Papa Lazarou :lol:

J'Pol
09-13-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 September 2003 - 16:59
JP.If you are old enough then you could have some connection to Bletchley Park...
That would be an enigma wouldn't it.

thewizeard
09-13-2003, 04:05 PM
Yes! A word that really describes you for me!

J'Pol
09-13-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@13 September 2003 - 17:05
Yes! A word that really describes you for me!
Yes ! describes me ?

What a strange thing to say.

ezyryder
09-13-2003, 04:15 PM
I'd say he was in his thirtys, living in a flat with his wife and two children of under 5. One a girl, one a boy. He is slim built, drinks to not get drunk, doesn't smoke but once tried for a while.

As for jobs, i see a form of engineer, but my mind seems to favour the computer engineering thought.

And likes Futurama

Beat that MisticMeg!

chalice
09-13-2003, 04:18 PM
I suppose I can't really get past the Columbo thing.
Jerry Sadowitz threw me for a while.

Most of the time I actually see a one-eyed, dishevelled, cigar smoking detective with a bloodhound spanielling his heels.

I suspect, and I don't doubt I'm wrong, that at one time you had aspirations as a writer/poet but experience has made you wary in that ambition.

I think you are a lyrical cynic who's kids have manners.

Nope, can't get past Columbo.

MetroStars
09-13-2003, 04:33 PM
Mayb JP is Peter Falk

http://biphome.spray.se/dan.nordlof/gallery4/Peter%20Falk.jpg

summerlinda
09-13-2003, 04:34 PM
A witty 40 - 42 years old.
Dark hair with a bit of grey. Short cut.
No suit kinda guy, maybe just for work.
I don't think you are tall, maybe like 1.75.
Average weight.
Don't think you have a high position job. [not because of lack of intelligence, so no offense]
An office kinda job.
Loyal to the wife and kids [and you better ;) ]
Kind of a nagger sometimes.
You like meat and cant stop harassing Veggies.
You like computers, sports, some music and cartoons.
No criminal record. [except for the board]
No sportshoes.
Not a sportsman either.
You like theater and a good dinner.
An Apple addict. :P

But then again, i could be wrong since its been a while that i saw you and the kids...

:lol:

Lilmiss
09-13-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by ezyryder@13 September 2003 - 16:15

Beat that MisticMeg!
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/crystal+ball.gif
jp is a purple wearing pimp. :P

CocoColaNut824
09-13-2003, 05:15 PM
I agree with summerlinda

He also keeps a pic of his wife and kids about 4" away from his computer on his desk at work. Has one of those wire cadgets attached to his phone... he doesn't use a handset.
Kind of meticulous type... likes to see things in order, possibly a "Libra". He likes to clean up after himself and other people but doesn't complain about it when he does it.
Very nice casual dresser but doesn't care much for suits cause they
appear snobby and doesn't like to be perceived in that way.
Obviously interested in what people think but that's not his line of work... perhaps
he wants it to be.

Somebody1234
09-13-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by pol@13 September 2003 - 11:00
i suppose avatars and sigs play a big part. your columbo prolly has a lot to do with it. i have never had a chat with this other guy, somebody1234, but i would say , to me, his avatar makes you think dull, square etc. - nothing against the guy himself but it shows the impact of your choice of pics to associate yourself with. he used to use (i think), one that was just a sillhouette, much better imo than jo blo.
:devil: Hey, what do you mean "dull, square etc." :devil:

What do you mean by "jo blo" ??? :angry:

You mean this one? http://www.fhost.org/x/Somebody1234/Nobody80.gif

That was me as Nobody1234: See pofile. (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showuser=3694)

As for JP, i'm not too sure...

White guy, 45 to 55 years old, 5'9" tall, 180 to 200 lbs and an office worker. :unsure:

pol
09-13-2003, 05:45 PM
no offence somebody1234 :D

http://www.w3.org/WAI/wcag-curric/img/shake-a.gif

Hey, what do you mean "dull, square etc."

What do you mean by "jo blo" ???

:"> :rolleyes: :"> :-"

nothing personal m8 :D , it was your avatar i was on about, you know the gregs and the beard and that. nothing to do with your posts just the impression i get from that pic, thats all.

Proper Bo
09-13-2003, 06:54 PM
You know I've never really considered how people may perceive me. But with JPaul, it's that avatar which I see if I ever picture him :rolleyes:

MUSLEMAN
09-13-2003, 07:39 PM
you all notice he always gets everybody in a discusion and then disapears himself??

ps my avatar looks great somebody 1234 thanks again what did you do to it??

ilw
09-13-2003, 07:55 PM
I always wondered about this, cos i reckon i associate people's attitudes and characteristics with what I see in their avatars, i always wondered what that meant for me, cos the cartoon guy in mine looks well pissed off.

Oh and for jpaul i suppose a guy about mid 40's, glasses, black hair, the kinda parent who randomly checks your homework.

MUSLEMAN
09-13-2003, 08:11 PM
i can't see him as a parent :lol:

fugley
09-13-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+13 September 2003 - 16:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 13 September 2003 - 16:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nigel123@13 September 2003 - 16:59
That would be an enigma wouldn&#39;t it. [/b][/quote]
I had an enigma once&#33; The feeling of release and relief was bliss&#33;

errr i think&#33;&#33; :blink:

fugley
09-13-2003, 08:16 PM
I hope uncle p is gonna put all straight when this is done&#33;

Personally I get the horn picturing him as really intelligent sexy school teacher type chick. I can just visualize her in the passenger seat of me focus&#33;&#33;&#33;

:blink:

MUSLEMAN
09-13-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by fugley@13 September 2003 - 16:16
I hope uncle p is gonna put all straight when this is done&#33;

Personally I get the horn picturing him as really intelligent sexy school teacher type chick. I can just visualize her in the passenger seat of me focus&#33;&#33;&#33;

:blink:
roflmao

fugley
09-13-2003, 08:33 PM
He&#39;s 45-60 years old, with some grey hair and about 5&#39;9" to 5&#39;11" med build. Obviously a professional. Well read. Possibly a failed marriage or love relationship behind him causing some regret (will be glad If I&#39;m wrong) - Not loads of kids probably one or none. Get the feeling he&#39;s on his own now - maybe too tied up with career interests to make things stick in private. A strong opinionated personality with the justification that comes with intelligence, experience and knowledge. But knows deep down noone can always be right - least of all him. Is getting better at letting the humanity out or keeping an opinion, to himself when the subject doesn&#39;t really matter anyway. He has an extremely dry and at times hysterically funny wit. Often show kindness and patience when you wouldn&#39;t expect it - that&#39;s his involuntary way of appologising for his over-bearingness.

His main ambition in life is to own a focus. And to have a sex change op&#33;&#33; :blink: :ph34r:

Somebody1234
09-13-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@13 September 2003 - 14:39
you all notice he always gets everybody in a discusion and then disapears himself??

ps my avatar looks great somebody 1234 thanks again what did you do to it??
Are you refering to me about disapearing?

About your avatar, I did a little magic work with Photoshop. :D

Everose
09-13-2003, 11:55 PM
I agree with Fugley a lot. My perceptions of JPaul aren&#39;t of the physical, though. (sorry, JPaul) The physical doesn&#39;t matter to me. But the mind does, and what an interesting mind you have. I doubt the Columbo avatar resembles him, would be surprised if it does.

The Columbo mind is a totally different thing... it does resemble yours, JPaul. The leading, the intelligence, the sometimes deviated delight hidden so well when people react exactly as you figured they would. But then the sometimes disappointment when they react as expected, also. Almost a boredom with people when they do.

You asked. ;-)

Lamsey
09-13-2003, 11:57 PM
I just read Alfred Bester&#39;s short story "The Starcomber", and I have to say that Solon Aquila&#39;s manner of speech reminded me a little of JPaul. :lol:

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 12:31 AM
Wonderful - thanks for doing this.

Who or what I am is of no import. The point is that people percieve things based not only on the evidence which is placed before them, but also on their own experiences.

You have all had access to the same material and have come up with a variety of responses. However some of your observations have been spookily accurate.

The fact that so many of you have replied to this thread, the quality of the responses and the obvious perception that you have shown does you all credit.

summerlinda
09-14-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@14 September 2003 - 01:31
Wonderful - thanks for doing this.

Who or what I am is of no import. The point is that people percieve things based not only on the evidence which is placed before them, but also on their own experiences.

You have all had access to the same material and have come up with a variety of responses. However some of your observations have been spookily accurate.

The fact that so many of you have replied to this thread, the quality of the responses and the obvious perception that you have shown does you all credit.
AHHHHHHH That is SO typically you. :rolleyes:

You owe us to tell us who/what you really are :lol: ;)

thewizeard
09-14-2003, 10:03 AM
I agree...perhaps a wee foto?

fugley
09-14-2003, 10:36 AM
Personally I prefer certain mysteries and uncertainties to remain.

Imagine if we caught the Lochness monster. It would be mega exciting for about a week then it would become no more exciting or interesting than an elephant.

Finding out would spoil the fun and take away the magical mysteriousness&#33;&#33;

Not only that but I would be gutted to find out that JPaul is not a classy tasty totty binty but just hairy arse old Scotsman&#33;&#33; :blink:

titey
09-14-2003, 10:41 AM
I always figured JP was a hairy-arsed old Scotsman. http://www.piczonline.com/client/titey/goof.gif

fugley
09-14-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by titey@14 September 2003 - 10:41
I always figured JP was a hairy-arsed old Scotsman. http://www.piczonline.com/client/titey/goof.gif
Nope titty methinks he&#39;s totty&#33; :blink:

chalice
09-14-2003, 10:45 AM
Spotty, scotty totty on a potty.

fugley
09-14-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by chalice@14 September 2003 - 10:45
Spotty, scotty totty on a potty.
gnorf&#33;&#33; :blink:

titey
09-14-2003, 10:54 AM
:unsure: But fugs, I thought JP was yer uncle....Shouldn&#39;t you know what he looks like? :huh:

:P (Oh, and thanks for teaching me a new word: "totty")

Snee
09-14-2003, 11:07 AM
I didn&#39;t think he&#39;d come clean anyhow :lol: , so I never saw the point in putting forward my theories, off as they may be.

liquidacid
09-14-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@ 14 September 2003 - 01:31

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh really JPaul. Come on now, you can do better than that.

I think i better keep my opinions to myself. You know what i&#39;m talking about.

fugley
09-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by titey@14 September 2003 - 10:54
:unsure: But fugs, I thought JP was yer uncle....Shouldn&#39;t you know what he looks like? :huh:

:P (Oh, and thanks for teaching me a new word: "totty")
Yes but me comes from a peculiar family&#33;&#33; :blink:

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 12:08 PM
I said right at the start the point was about how different people percieved things, based on the same evidence.

It wasn&#39;t a whoever can guess my weight wins a coconut competition.

I think it is interesting the variations in things like my age, of which there is a reasonable spread. However the perception on what I may do for a living is for the most part fairly consistant. Sort of teacher / office collar and tie type thing.

The other thing is that most people need things to reach a conclusion. The exercise in and of itself is not enough. To such an extent that there are even posts which say things like, I knew he would never come clean so I didn&#39;t express an opinion. That is an interesting response in itself, suggesting that they would not take part, as the exercise would not reach a definitive conclusion.

Lamsey
09-14-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@14 September 2003 - 12:08
I think it is interesting the variations in things like my age, of which there is a reasonable spread.
That one in particular might be because you regularly lie about it http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/whistle.gif

Snee
09-14-2003, 12:15 PM
:lol: I need closure, what can I say?

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+14 September 2003 - 13:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 14 September 2003 - 13:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@14 September 2003 - 12:08
I think it is interesting the variations in things like my age, of which there is a reasonable spread.
That one in particular might be because you regularly lie about it http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/whistle.gif [/b][/quote]
Yes fair point I say it is 76 on a regular basis, however given the context in which it is said, it is always an obvious lie. At least I think it is.

When posting seriously I invariably say I am 42.

If I have said anything else I cannot remember having done so, however please remember I am 76 and the old memory is going.

Lamsey
09-14-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+14 September 2003 - 12:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 14 September 2003 - 12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@14 September 2003 - 13:15
<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@14 September 2003 - 12:08
That one in particular might be because you regularly lie about it http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/whistle.gif
Yes fair point I say it is 76 on a regular basis, however given the context in which it is said, it is always an obvious lie. At least I think it is.

If I have said anything else I cannot remember having done so, however please remember I am 76 and the old memory is going. [/b][/quote]
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/rofl.gifhttp://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/roflmao.gif

chalice
09-14-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+14 September 2003 - 12:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 14 September 2003 - 12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Lamsey@14 September 2003 - 13:15
<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@14 September 2003 - 12:08

If I have said anything else I cannot remember having done so, however please remember I am 76 and the old memory is going. [/b][/quote]
Glad you cleared that up, JP. :blink:

fugley
09-14-2003, 12:25 PM
Jumbo Bowlarks&#33;&#33;&#33; :blink:

pol
09-14-2003, 12:59 PM
I think it is interesting the variations in things like my age, of which there is a reasonable spread. However the perception on what I may do for a living is for the most part fairly consistant. Sort of teacher / office collar and tie type thing.

i thought you were a plumber :huh:

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by pol@14 September 2003 - 13:59

i thought you were a plumber :huh:
There you go, someone always has to have a pop at the plumbers.

pol
09-14-2003, 01:15 PM

depends on how you look at it :P

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by pol@14 September 2003 - 14:15

depends on how you look at it :P
As in your perception

pol
09-14-2003, 01:21 PM
http://www.akri.org/research/images/doh.jpg

summerlinda
09-14-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@14 September 2003 - 13:08
*bla bla bla*
The other thing is that most people need things to reach a conclusion. The exercise in and of itself is not enough. *bla bla bla*

Come on..... Thats like having sex without an orgasm :P :lol:

titey
09-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by JPaul@14 September 2003 - 07:18

:huh: Coulda sworn you told me you were 54 JP.... not that it really matters.... just thought I mention it though. :P

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda+14 September 2003 - 16:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 14 September 2003 - 16:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@14 September 2003 - 13:08
*bla bla bla*
The other thing is that most people need things to reach a conclusion. The exercise in and of itself is not enough. *bla bla bla*

Come on..... Thats like having sex without an orgasm :P :lol: [/b][/quote]
It&#39;s a tantric thread.

summerlinda
09-14-2003, 08:28 PM
It&#39;s a tantric thread.

I&#39;m sure it is, i dont know that word.

And BTW JP........ fuck you....

Somebody1234
09-14-2003, 08:30 PM
This should clear things up a bit:

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&ie=UT...=N&tab=wi&meta= (http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=JPaul&sa=N&tab=wi&meta=)

hobbes
09-14-2003, 08:32 PM
http://http://www.rootsweb.com/~tnhickma/jpaul.gif

Just as I pictured him in my minds eye&#33; (Doesn&#39;t show, but look at pg1, bottom left.

Originally posted by JPaul+14 September 2003 - 21:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul &#064; 14 September 2003 - 21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by summerlinda@14 September 2003 - 16:14
<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@14 September 2003 - 13:08
*bla bla bla*

Come on..... Thats like having sex without an orgasm :P :lol:
It&#39;s a tantric thread. [/b][/quote]
Does tantric involve "doggie style", if so then please continue.

pol
09-14-2003, 08:33 PM
d&#39;ya think..

jesse paul??

http://www.ed.uiuc.edu/ODAR/2002Awards/images/JPaul.jpg

Somebody1234
09-14-2003, 08:37 PM
Perhaps it&#39;s this one:

http://www.ludgerusschule.de/rap2000/images/jpaul.gif

balamm
09-14-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Somebody1234@14 September 2003 - 13:30
This should clear things up a bit:

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&ie=UT...=N&tab=wi&meta= (http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=JPaul&sa=N&tab=wi&meta=)
Yes, this is JPaul&#33;&#33;

http://www.rootsweb.com/~tnhickma/jpaul.gif

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by summerlinda@14 September 2003 - 21:28

And BTW JP........ fuck you....
Now that is really harsh.

titey
09-14-2003, 08:54 PM
:blink: With all the confusion goin on.... it could just as likey be that this is JPaul&#33;http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/~rsutton/images/rupaul.jpg

Somebody1234
09-14-2003, 08:56 PM
Oh no&#33; The avatar changed&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.rootsweb.com/~tnhickma/jpaul.gif

Illuminati
09-14-2003, 09:17 PM
A scouse mind is a simple mind.

Therefore, all I can say about JPaul is that I think he is a Scottish *edited*

This post has been edited by Lamsey on 14 September 2003 - 22:18

Damn you scottish...er, mod ;)

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 09:23 PM
Scouse - Scottish.

No offense to Scousers, but I think not.

Illuminati
09-14-2003, 09:24 PM
LOL

I meant that I couldn&#39;t really say anything more complex or more nice than what I said.

Shame Lams edited it :P

J'Pol
09-14-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Illuminati@14 September 2003 - 22:24
LOL

I meant that I couldn&#39;t really say anything more complex or more nice than what I said.

Shame Lams edited it :P
what was it, say it really quick and we can see it before he notices.