PDA

View Full Version : [request] sct

yevgeny
01-21-2009, 02:26 AM
id like to request sct. i think its rather pointless to write a long story about why i want a torrent site to download stuff, so i wont bore you or myself. it just seems like one of the best sites and im pretty sure it would be worth trying to find an invite. ive known about and wanted to join sct for at least a couple of years so im going to respect the account if someone does happen to invite me there.

Cabalo
01-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Sct is basically the fastest tracker on Earth. Even with a seedbox there, it can be hard to make good ratios on individual torrents, though the overall ratio is not hard to keep in decent conditions, as the packs are freeleech.

one question: if you have such low home connection, why do u need ScT ?
just to seedbox it there? there's not much point is that? 75% of the users there are seedboxers.

yevgeny
01-21-2009, 02:56 AM
my home connection has a cap (i havent been able to find a better isp unfortunately). basically internet is expensive and slow here the normal speed of my connection is 20mbit/256k hence why i had to get a seedbox. ive looked at upgrading to a plan with a higher download limit but the cost is 300$/month for 150GB, i cant afford it at the minute- but will be able to soon. i think i can still use the site on my plan otherwise i wouldnt be interested in making the request. valid points cabalo, thankyou.

Cabalo
01-21-2009, 04:36 AM
oh, i thought you had low downstream speed. my bad.
best of luck for your request, unfortunately i can't help you, i'm still trying to find a invite for a real life friend, without having to pay for it. and i've been looking for it last months, as i missed the xmas competition, where i could had one !
Maybe you are in luck, as there are plenty of fresh invites at this time for those that participated. other than that, it's a long shot.

Aapt
01-21-2009, 06:23 AM
//

yevgeny
01-21-2009, 06:42 AM
sent a pm, invite didnt work for some reason.

Aapt
01-21-2009, 06:57 AM
//

yevgeny
01-21-2009, 07:00 AM
i appreciate you sent me an invite, but it returns 'invalid invite'. what can i do? how am i meant to be a scammer exactly?

Aapt
01-21-2009, 07:05 AM
//

Cabalo
01-21-2009, 04:16 PM
this xxxxxx guy is so fishy. maybe you should report his PM to the staff here at FST.

kavselj
01-21-2009, 04:18 PM
from what ive heard there are no users with home connections...

I lol'd, who told you that?

yevgeny
01-21-2009, 04:30 PM
well i was under the impression i wouldnt be able to survive with just a home connection, obviously some people do.

xnugx
01-21-2009, 05:54 PM
mate i see you registered under the account ok? not ok mate not ok....

Yeah screw this guy. He erases every post he makes--half of which are in the trade thread--then pulls people's legs like yours when you sincerely want an invite.

Don't take him seriously, just ignore him from now on.

KushBlow
01-21-2009, 06:12 PM
That xxxxxxxxxx guy is a douche.

Anyway good luck with the invite, like Cabalo said your best chance is people who got invites when there was the Xmas pic competition.

starfly3r
01-21-2009, 08:44 PM
the way that xxxxxxxxxxx guy wrote, it reminds me of TakenMS...maybe the same person