PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Norbits!!!

pharaoh
01-21-2009, 01:45 PM
I tried yesterday for a SweDvdr invite with no luck. It seems like with their strict policy of allowing only swedish people automatically disqualifies me. So I'm trying my luck on another top quality movie tracker. I'm trying for a norbits invite. I can pm you my profile links on other high level trackers. Thanks in advance.

cinephilia
01-21-2009, 02:12 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-free-norbits-304288
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-norbits-wanted-292605
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-8962-norbits-8962-291690

you've already made several NB requests and made about 10 threads for Swedvdr...
come on, bump your topics instead of creating new ones each time you dream of a tracker...

pharaoh
01-21-2009, 02:17 PM
yeah I know. Thought no one would respond to out dated threads. Yes I have made several attempts to get in with no luck. The sadest damn thing is if I was a trader I'd already be in.

Funkin'
01-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Why don't you give DVDQuorum a try? The site has a shit load of movies. The speeds kind of suck though. But it's like Demonoid...with all that content the speeds are very forgivable.

Artemis
01-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Yes I have made several attempts to get in with no luck. The sadest damn thing is if I was a trader I'd already be in.

You do know that other people can go back and review your posts ? I only ask this because your post history is littered with trades. I don't normally comment on people's requests but seriously, do you think everyone is that dumb ? :blink:

Cabalo
01-22-2009, 06:07 AM
yeah I know. Thought no one would respond to out dated threads. Yes I have made several attempts to get in with no luck. The sadest damn thing is if I was a trader I'd already be in.
http://onlineactivist.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/thank-you.jpg

Thank you for the free LOL.
+1 lol rep

Yes I have made several attempts to get in with no luck. The sadest damn thing is if I was a trader I'd already be in.

You do know that other people can go back and review your posts ? I only ask this because your post history is littered with trades. I don't normally comment on people's requests but seriously, do you think everyone is that dumb ? :blink:
oh c'mon, i'm sure he changed his ways now :whistling

apextwin146
01-22-2009, 06:35 AM
AFAIK Norbits have disabled their invites ..

sez
01-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Good luck mate,its kinda hard to get this

bigjoe75
01-22-2009, 08:58 AM
I've been out of the game a while. Are they back up and running? I wonder if my account is still good.

pharaoh
01-22-2009, 12:24 PM
no i'm a total dumbass and didn't realize that you can do something as simple as reviewing past posts. i won't deny i was a trader at one time. i believed once, "that you should do whatever is necessary to get what you want." so i traded at one point. at least i didn't make a new account here like most others and try to hide it. I respect traders and anti traders. I mean hell we rob industries blind. But we can't trade invites. it's like laws for crooks which kept the mafia going until people started ratting each other out. but now it seems like times are like the joker off the dark knight ruleless and clueless.

Di@monds
01-22-2009, 01:22 PM
no i'm a total dumbass and didn't realize that you can do something as simple as reviewing past posts. i won't deny i was a trader at one time. i believed once, "that you should do whatever is necessary to get what you want." so i traded at one point. at least i didn't make a new account here like most others and try to hide it. I respect traders and anti traders. I mean hell we rob industries blind. But we can't trade invites. it's like laws for crooks which kept the mafia going until people started ratting each other out. but now it seems like times are like the joker off the dark knight ruleless and clueless.

you got the point there....swedvdr doesnt want you, norbits either.
Move on or keep trading.

pharaoh
01-22-2009, 01:30 PM
swedvdr disabled my account because i wasn't swedish so i guess yeah they don't want me. But do you speak for norbits? Do you represent them. If not....

flashback3r
01-22-2009, 03:10 PM
swedvdr disabled my account because i wasn't swedish so i guess yeah they don't want me. But do you speak for norbits? Do you represent them. If not....

I don't know your motive here but why join a foreign tracker when you have absolutely no connection to the country or language. I am pretty sure neither swedvdr or norbits want members that don't speak their languages...

Why would i want to join them? To take up space for the people that really deserve to be there and can use the site? The only thing you would achieve is to take up dead space and make the tracker worse...

I really don't understand you...

pharaoh
01-22-2009, 03:17 PM
take up space? when i was a member there i had an excellent ratio. I have no problems playing pal format. I think anyone can. i used the hell out of the site before they cleaned house. but don't get me wrong it's their tracker and they can surely do as they wish. I'm a member of a few other dvd trackers and none can compare to the archive of swedvdr. I want it for that!!! Norbits on the other hand i have never been a member of but hear that it's the next best thing to swedvdr. i was hoping their rules on foreign users may be more lenient there.

flashback3r
01-22-2009, 03:39 PM
If you already are a member on dvd trackers then you surely don't need this one with the same content as others? The only thing is, this has norweigian subs...

It would have been one thing if you were either norwegian or didn't have any other dvd sites...

And having a good ratio isn't all there is to it...

Roooney
01-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Why do you want NB? Which content on NB are you looking for? Most of the DVD's are nordic releases, meaning there are only norwegian,swedish,danish and/or finnish subtitles. Most of the series are norwegian (with no subtitles), everything is norway-related. The forums is fantastic, but once more... Norwegian only.

So, why do you want to join NB?

flashback3r
01-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Why do you want NB? Which content on NB are you looking for? Most of the DVD's are nordic releases, meaning there are only norwegian,swedish,danish and/or finnish subtitles. Most of the series are norwegian (with no subtitles), everything is norway-related. The forums is fantastic, but once more... Norwegian only.

Well said ^^

Roooney
01-22-2009, 03:51 PM

Well said ^^

Still waiting for answers though.

flashback3r
01-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Well said ^^

Still waiting for answers though.

Me too lol:P

pharaoh
01-22-2009, 04:16 PM
from my understanding norbits is like swedvdr. i have no problems turning subtitles off with my modded xbox. Your right ratio isn't everything but it surely doesn't hurt. the problem with most dvd trackers is older torrent speeds suck not to mention the amount of older torrents. my dl speed always maxed out at swedvdr. i'm just trying to find a good dvdr tracker. with people getting xvid and such the demand is low for dvdr which makes quality in dvdr trackers bad.

Roooney
01-22-2009, 04:27 PM
Norbits is not a DVDTracker. Why don't you try to join Thedvdclub or something instead? Much easier, and you can actually contribute to that site since it's in english.

Agree?

ChUt
01-22-2009, 04:32 PM
To all who think Norbits is just a Nordic tracker are completely wrong .. The DVD movies releases pretty much parallel the SweDvDr from what i have noticed .. Heck even in SCC the random DvD packs are movies downloaded frm Norbits ..
Try finding the Stevan Segal 8 disc DVD Pack and see from where it was released ...
Obs pharoah has done his part of the research and u guys are hell bent on making a ass out of urself

pharaoh
01-22-2009, 04:34 PM
I contribute to tdc constantly. It's a great site. thanks though.

Roooney
01-22-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm glad you posted that, ChUt.

First of all, about that Segal Disc pack you're talking about. It may be the case that NB is one of very few trackers that have this collection (haven't checked out every dvd-tracker on the net though), but what's the difference downloading this pack or download the movies one by one? Sure, less work, but you get the same result.

I just don't see the point being at a tracker where you don't understand a shit. What do YOU think ChUt, can he contribute to the tracker besides maintaining a good ratio?

Edit:
I contribute to tdc constantly. It's a great site. thanks though.

Well then, what's your problem? Send me a pm with the movies you can't find nowhere else but NB and I will download them for you and send them to you.

ChUt
01-22-2009, 06:30 PM
I for one(and this will haunt me later) am of the opinion that trackers exist because of the users and to promote file sharing .. File sharing transcends these regionalistic(its not a word but meh) divides .. My soul purpose of joining a tracker would be to promote this sharing of files .. Usually it entails seeding and keeping a good ratio .. If the user is able to do that then i dont think there should be any problem ..
Any other point of view is highly welcome

Roooney
01-22-2009, 06:52 PM
I for one(and this will haunt me later) am of the opinion that trackers exist because of the users and to promote file sharing .. File sharing transcends these regionalistic(its not a word but meh) divides .. My soul purpose of joining a tracker would be to promote this sharing of files .. Usually it entails seeding and keeping a good ratio .. If the user is able to do that then i dont think there should be any problem ..

Do you speak english?:P Seriously, didn't understand a shit.

ChUt
01-22-2009, 06:55 PM

Do you speak english?:P Seriously, didn't understand a shit.
Hmm .. Tell me what u didn't understand .. i dont see any mistake in it ? I seriously doubt ur ability to comprehend posts of more than 4 lines now ...

Roooney
01-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Well for one, i'm not english so pardon me for not understanding what you're saying. But since you cleary know my limitations on understanding posts, please write 1-2 sentences on why this guy, or any other guy, who is not nordic, would want to become a part of a 100% norwegian tracker.

cinephilia
02-12-2009, 07:20 PM
The site has a shit load of movies. The speeds kind of suck though, it's like Demonoid
seems we're not talking about the same tracker.

Roooney
02-12-2009, 08:49 PM
The speed on NB is great, never had any trouble with that.
Still haven't recieved an answer from ChUt though.

flashback3r
02-12-2009, 10:52 PM

Okey, your point of view is noted. But why the hell should he join norbits if it is just about the files sharing? Their files are everywhere else. It is just a special place for Norwegian ppl. Outsiders wont understand shit and I think it is wrong to join that tracker if you are not from norway or don't have any norwegian connections.