horiZen
01-21-2009, 08:20 PM
yeah,,they wish, lol

Swift
01-21-2009, 08:22 PM
and your point is ?

Pissbubbles
01-21-2009, 08:25 PM
They are both pretty damn quick. I prefer ScT though.

Time-Traveller
01-21-2009, 08:36 PM
!!!
SCT says they r the fastest in pretimes Scc stats shit
is this true ?

Dunno but they probably wouldn't want that url posted in public,

All the decent 0-day sites are super quick these day's.

LJ.
01-21-2009, 08:52 PM
SCC > GFT > ?? > ScT

dr0w
01-21-2009, 08:54 PM
sct is the best.. scc sucks donkey balls..

Detale
01-21-2009, 09:02 PM
I edited the URL per SCT request, please dont post it again, Thanks You can copy and paste whatever info you think relevant.

Albo Da Kid
01-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Sct really is the best. If you have a decent buffer in sct, you will never need another 0day site.

As far as the pretimes go, a few seconds don't harm anyone. Only the ones who sit in their chair all day observing the pretimes, are the ones to care about them. Sct is in the Top 5 for pretimes, so i don't see any good reason to bash.

john pal
01-21-2009, 09:11 PM
kevinsert can you read English? I guess not. better read it again. Why bring that to here anyway??? ps: better to remove that spoiller.

yayyyyyy
01-21-2009, 09:12 PM
scc beats sct mainly on mp3/0day... just because sct do not race those sections :P

Detale
01-21-2009, 09:19 PM
kevinsert can you read English? I guess not. better read it again. Why bring that to here anyway??? ps: better to remove that spoiller.

Not really the nicest thing to say, why not lighten up a bit? It's not really a suggestion though, Thanks

john pal
01-21-2009, 09:41 PM
normally I'm a smoother person. :P

mievmo
01-21-2009, 10:08 PM
grow up already...

vpg8000
01-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Everyone knows that SCC is quicker in pres than Sct. Yet only pro-SCC users really care IMO. :yup:

NippleCake
01-21-2009, 11:03 PM

please, enlighten me, is it a level thing for you? is scc simply too easy to get, or am i missing something such as slower pretimes means a better scene tracker?:huh:

Villalltheway
01-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Sct really is the best. If you have a decent buffer in sct, you will never need another 0day site.

As far as the pretimes go, a few seconds don't harm anyone. Only the ones who sit in their chair all day observing the pretimes, are the ones to care about them. Sct is in the Top 5 for pretimes, so i don't see any good reason to bash.

Totally agree whocares about a few seconds when it comes to pretimes, to be honest i couldnt careless if it was 30mins difference, aslong as the differences arent days who really cares about pretimes.

Cabalo
01-22-2009, 12:09 AM
all this pretime discussion is only important for those seedbox bots. fact.
other than that, for the home users like me, it really doesn't matter shit.

ScT is possible to maintain using a home connection, you just have to be savvy and time to time download some stuff in the packs.

Stranger99
01-22-2009, 12:18 AM

U wudn't have really said that if u really care abt content rather than tracker
TL has got minblowing p2p rips whcih can nvr be compared to scene shit!

Wizzcameron
01-22-2009, 12:36 AM
The reality is ScTs pre's have given way to those over at SCC, However the swam speed at ScT FAR exceed that at SCC. Just a matter of doing the math and seeing who is really ahead.

Albo Da Kid
01-22-2009, 12:46 AM
U wudn't have really said that if u really care abt content rather than tracker
TL has got minblowing p2p rips whcih can nvr be compared to scene shit!

My interest is only in the content. If you're wondering I'm some type of "community" guy, you're wrong.
Sct has everytihng I need with top notch speed. True tl has great content also, but sct has that + the free good quality packs.
Tl and Scl are my two favorite trackers along with Revott. Truth and the matter is they all have almost the same content.
I guess some are jealous of the king tracker, so they find ways to bring it down by saying it's not the best, because it doesn have the best pre-times, and it's not ratio free, and the staff isn't so friendly, and they are not warm enough in the irc etc etc... o wow good observations....NOT. Sct is the best 0day tracker for content and speed no matter what anybody says.

The reality is ScTs pre's have given way to those over at SCC, However the swam speed at ScT FAR exceed that at SCC. Just a matter of doing the math and seeing who is really ahead.

Yep. Nicely said. The speed makes up for the pretimes. While you snatch your torrent in scc, I'v already downloaded mines and watched it by the time you're done with your's.

kevinsert
01-22-2009, 03:00 AM

Yep. Nicely said. The speed makes up for the pretimes. While you snatch your torrent in scc, I'v already downloaded mines and watched it by the time you're done with your's.
you sure for that ? =) i know a lots of uploader gets their torrents first from SCC then uploading TL or other trackers like SCT..come on albo i see huge sct boi in here...be fair :) (like you did for iTS )

killercam101
01-22-2009, 03:10 AM
http://cgi.4chan.org/gif/src/1232578567365.gif

So like uhmm yea a friend of like Karins told me like Sct was super fast and l33t over SCC and uhmm im like NOOO way *KABOOM* bitch hung up- true story :yup:

Albo Da Kid
01-22-2009, 03:10 AM
you sure for that ?

^you can bet your BT rep+ on that. I'm always sure

@Regarding iTS: There were 19+ other people sharing my opinion. I wasn't the only one saying it was overrated.

You have talent though. Very creative for opening this thread.:thumbsup: I'm guessing you recently got banned form sct..:whistling

Edit: lolol Killercam101 you're too funny for this bittorreent thing. You should be a comedian. You guys better appreciate having Killercam in here.

kevinsert
01-22-2009, 03:12 AM
No :) got an account @ SCT but dont use at all.dont love that place so much... oh shit where this comes from guys from SCC talkin about this release waiting like hungry wolf with Lost S05E01-E02 PROPER HDTV XviD-2HD
im wondering what you gonna say about this...Australia screener :) will be upload 1-2 hours later @ SCC...albo please dont compare scc with sct you will be disappointed ;)
Australia.2008.DVD.SCR_Bloodshot

Albo Da Kid
01-22-2009, 03:26 AM
albo please dont compare scc with sct you will be disappointed ;)

Alright lets make a deal. I use sct and you use scc. That way you can be quiet.

I'm out to sleep now. i'll be seeing you tomorrow. Keep an eye on the pre-channel...I want to know who wins. Ok??

Ps. word of advice..remove those screnshots before getting DP'd like me.

Edit: Killercam, you had Brenya on cam, and you didn't let me know?? you slick bastard:cool:

Di@monds
01-22-2009, 04:49 AM
i bet this kid got banned from scc...first bashing its and now scc.
all trackers must tread with respect, but i guess youre 10y old kiddo...

and this stats is taken from p2p tracers: <Tracers> [SITES] [ SCC: 2013, GFT: 816, ScT: 491, HT: 363, TL: 285,SiT: 221, THS: 148,ThB: 147, ScL: 50, RBy: 43, TPB: 42, CT: 38, PTM: 23, TD: 22, AL: 21, TC: 15, TBy: 12, ACE: 12, RTT: 9, TGB: 9, NT: 8,BTv: 7, PT: 5, DH: 4, ScR: 2, A4N: 2, SFT: 1, ]

tracing 2009->

kevinsert
01-22-2009, 05:40 AM
albo please dont compare scc with sct you will be disappointed ;)

I'm out to sleep now. i'll be seeing you tomorrow. Keep an eye on the pre-channel...I want to know who wins. Ok??

Edit: Killercam, you had Brenya on cam, and you didn't let me know?? you slick bastard:cool:
[ SCC ] [ #1 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 11s After Pre ]
[ ScT ] [ #2 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 36s After Pre ]
:happy:

technodrome
01-22-2009, 11:13 AM
i have never seen more fast than ScT before..

IdolEyes787
01-22-2009, 12:42 PM

[ SCC ] [ #1 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 11s After Pre ]
[ ScT ] [ #2 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 36s After Pre ]

Me watching it on TV-immediate.:frusty:

KushBlow
01-22-2009, 12:51 PM
[ ABC Network ] [ #1 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ Aired a while ago After Pre ]
[ SCC ] [ #2 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 11s After Pre ]
[ ScT ] [ #3 ] [ Lost.S05E02.The.Lie.HDTV.XviD-2HD ] [ 36s After Pre ]

Fixed :naughty:.

Rafa
01-22-2009, 12:55 PM

and why this, could you be more especific? :dry:

Swift
01-22-2009, 01:01 PM
only stupid people care and make this kind of threads starting comparing two trackers . Nothing is perfect !

get real people live more

Albo Da Kid
01-22-2009, 01:32 PM
i bet this kid got banned from scc...first bashing its and now scc.

Where did you come up with that?? My scc account is older than my sct , and in no way i was bashing scc. I was just pointing out the differences.

Im a 10 year old kid right?? So what are you...? A 25 year old dude who puts pink next to their username recreating the swetipie/Lindsay tactics, hoping to land in some high level trackers....?

Don't be so quick at assuming and judging....Doesn't feel good does it.

@regarding respect: OP obviously doesn't have respect for sct, I just wanted to let him know that sct is better than what he thinks beats it(scc). I have plenty of respect for scc though. I'm always going about how they are underrated and stuff. And It's not easy doing what they do.

mumu
01-22-2009, 01:45 PM
only stupid people care and make this kind of threads starting comparing two trackers . Nothing is perfect !

get real people live more

agreed!!
who cares about 20 seconds difference on TV shows?
no one. use the tracker u like more (for me Sct) and leave the rest alone.
but yeah SCC does slightly have the better pretimes.

stl
01-22-2009, 03:50 PM
op, if u really care about pre and u can die if will dload something late for few mins - get the source, from where all that shit extends at p2p places

TranceMaster6003
01-22-2009, 04:32 PM
SCT is the best but get into is very hard

Cabalo
01-22-2009, 04:35 PM
no shit? :huh:

mumu
01-22-2009, 04:55 PM
that's my man
another productive thing you wanna tell us?

iam1337
01-24-2009, 04:10 AM
ScT is the best and TL is best for content/archive

Example: I downloaded nip tuck seasons 1-4 and got over 1 mb/s...

Also, for TL...I just downloaded the music "Traffic" which came out in 2000...

lukee
01-24-2009, 04:21 AM
SCC might have faster pre times, but sct has wayyyyy more peers and a better community. their torrents stay alive way longer too. for fucks sake, there are still a few seeds on individual episodes of the OC (not packs).

I like both of them. But prefer sct.

Detale
01-24-2009, 05:00 AM
People still care about 20 sec pretimes :idunno:

jars
01-24-2009, 05:09 AM
SCT is golden. If you don't have it, then TL is a must have (imo). I was looking for Friday Night Lights Season 1 a while back and most trackers had it with one or two seeders so I thought I try my luck at TL and there it was with about a dozen seeders. Gotta love that. I had SCC for a while when they first opened and they had some kind of 'need to log in every 7 days rule' or something like that. It has since gone I believe and being disabled due to it was probably a good thing coz there is such a thing as too many zero day trackers.

Point being that TL and SCT seems to hold there seeders forever. I've been seeding stuff on SCT for a few years. Anyway, if you don't have either, then a site like SCC is probably a must.

piratebot
01-24-2009, 06:19 AM
i agree with recent posters. sct and tl are top tier when it comes to usefulness/activity/archive

scc is good for new shows that sct may not up and their archive page is decent. but i have no idea why they upload individual torrents for dvdrip/tv eps instead of a season pack. i'm sure upping a pack will put less strain on the server/s than individual stuff. maybe they're trying to buff their numbers lol

Di@monds
01-24-2009, 07:38 AM
i agree with recent posters. sct and tl are top tier when it comes to usefulness/activity/archive

scc is good for new shows that sct may not up and their archive page is decent. but i have no idea why they upload individual torrents for dvdrip/tv eps instead of a season pack. i'm sure upping a pack will put less strain on the server/s than individual stuff. maybe they're trying to buff their numbers lol

he who knows doesnt speak and he who doesnt speak ;)

sabre
01-24-2009, 01:03 PM
actually, ScT has been doing pretty badly in pretimes lately. SCC's freeleech section is very nice too.

[SITES] [ SCC: 2167, GFT: 892, ScT: 604, HT: 390, TL: 300, SiT: 230, ThB: 157, THS: 149, ScL: 59, TPB: 53, RBy: 51, CT: 40, PTM: 28, TD: 28, AL: 22, BTv: 16, TC: 15, TBy: 12, ACE: 12, TGB: 12, RTT: 9, NT: 9, TCS: 7, PT: 5, DH: 4, ScR: 2, A4N: 2, SFT: 1 ]

01-24-2009, 05:04 PM
SCC may beat ScT in pre-times but i guarantee if 1 person grab from SCC then 30 seconds later he grabs from ScT the ScT will finish first , theres so many boxes there with insane speeds that even if theres only 1 seeder im maxed and then some

piratebot
01-24-2009, 05:23 PM

he who knows doesnt speak and he who doesnt speak ;)
maybe they're trying to buff their torrent numbers and pre wins. pre times are all they have got going to be honest. that's all scc focuses on. lol

sabre
01-25-2009, 03:16 AM
SCC may beat ScT in pre-times but i guarantee if 1 person grab from SCC then 30 seconds later he grabs from ScT the ScT will finish first , theres so many boxes there with insane speeds that even if theres only 1 seeder im maxed and then some

its the same from SCC

Bionic
01-25-2009, 10:46 AM
ScT and SCC has both Archive Section. TV/Packs, Movie/Packs, etc.. Just the same to me. I don't know where the difference of few seconds are? Maybe when you finished your masturbating, you want RSS to already download. Cause you can't wait a min? lol

lukee
01-26-2009, 05:42 AM
Yea, in terms of download speed sct kills any other tracker. Tons of Gbit boxes and thousands of 100Mbit boxes.

sksksk1
01-26-2009, 06:03 AM
theres so many boxes there with insane speeds that even if theres only 1 seeder im maxed and then some

Then there is a problem if people haven't got box. How can they seed back and keep a good ratio? People will stop downloading because they worry about bad ratio and be banned. I don't know it is good for the site or bad for the site.

Cabalo
01-26-2009, 06:11 AM
ScT is a very particular tracker on such aspect. If you are a home user, you must be clever to survive there, as it isn't as easy as any other day tracker.
even with a seedbox, sometimes i have a hard time seedback 1:1 if i join the race one hour too late.
even if you have a seedbox, no matter the download speed you have, you will ALWAYS max it out at Sct. The speed there is insane.

sksksk1
01-26-2009, 06:36 AM
ScT is a very particular tracker on such aspect. If you are a home user, you must be clever to survive there, as it isn't as easy as any other day tracker.
even with a seedbox, sometimes i have a hard time seedback 1:1 if i join the race one hour too late.
even if you have a seedbox, no matter the download speed you have, you will ALWAYS max it out at Sct. The speed there is insane.

That's what I am talking about. Finally, people with seedbox will survive there. And if everyone got seedbox will same as no one got seedbox. Because you can't seed back. Your can't keep your good ratio. Then everyone stop downloading and always try to upload. I think that is not very good .

piratebot
01-26-2009, 07:08 AM
i'm guessing you're not on sct then, because it's easy to keep a buffer with their FL packs and anything with no pre time. the only catch is you have to seed a decent number of packs to always be maxing your upstream.

i've got no box.

Detale
01-26-2009, 07:24 AM
If you're smart and "play the game" right pick and choos what to download you will be fine. I was lucky I got in when they had a huge freeleech and buffered easily

01-26-2009, 03:31 PM
tbh home users could just buffer off that sweet ass pack section

my box is only 10mbit up/down and even if i do get on a pack first and max all the way till the end i never get to 1:1 to many gigabit boxes

Lovestoned
01-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Alright, for those who doesn't wants to read up on the 6 pages.

People here are claiming that ScT, even though having slower pretimes (smaller e-penis) of 30 seconds to a few minutes the torrents retention are usually much longer and speeds are much more faster.

But from my point of view, most people are using OVH 100mbit dedis so there wouldn't really be a difference in speeds.

kaskakhrossa
09-29-2009, 11:56 PM
actually, ScT has been doing pretty badly in pretimes lately. SCC's freeleech section is very nice too.

[SITES] [ SCC: 2167, GFT: 892, ScT: 604, HT: 390, TL: 300, SiT: 230, ThB: 157, THS: 149, ScL: 59, TPB: 53, RBy: 51, CT: 40, PTM: 28, TD: 28, AL: 22, BTv: 16, TC: 15, TBy: 12, ACE: 12, TGB: 12, RTT: 9, NT: 9, TCS: 7, PT: 5, DH: 4, ScR: 2, A4N: 2, SFT: 1 ]

What's HT ? url please

Benjamin
09-30-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm pretty sure ScT has the best overall pretimes, Feeling even posted proof in another thread here. Even if they don't, the speeds, free leech packs, and overall activity on the tracker make it superior to everyone. Their site is amazing, it's fast to browse, the layout looks great and searching is easy. Even going on IRC is simple with the script they provide. I don't see how anyone would need to donate or buy a seedbox to survive there, the files are rared. I was keeping a fine ratio back when I was on DSL with 20kb/s upload.

KushBlow
09-30-2009, 02:33 AM
Still tracking tracers? ScT is a good tracker. SCC is also a good tracker. Period.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/xscifigodx/22_old_thread.jpg

cinephilia
09-30-2009, 02:52 AM
Kushblow...go spam wid ur mothar....

IdolEyes787
09-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Oh no it's starting to spread.

KushBlow
09-30-2009, 03:03 AM
Are you unaware of the Internet definition of spam, mate? I could teach you IntarWeBz language ESL if you want, but only on Thursdays. :)

I'm dead serious.

Bad-Day
09-30-2009, 07:44 AM
Detale is back in town!

Hi@ Detale ;^)

Feeling
09-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Detale is back in town!

Hi@ Detale ;^)

Check when his post was.

Old thread. :dry:

cinephilia