PDA

View Full Version : help~my btm account was banned........

btke
01-22-2009, 09:31 AM
:cry:
I mean btmusic
I am very sorry I didn't read the FAQ and rules exactly.
my acc was banned because of no download in 7 days,i tried the forum and irc but I can't get in touch with the staff there.

It will be grateful if anybody can help to deliver my letter of apologies. Please post here if you can help and I'll PM you my letter.
thanks in advance:unsure:

danio
01-22-2009, 09:56 AM
you tried the irc but can't get in touch with the staff? :O why not?

bgh520
01-22-2009, 09:59 AM
you tried the irc but can't get in touch with the staff? :O why not?

maybe he don't know their irc channel

btke
01-22-2009, 09:59 AM
because the irc need my tracker's acc to log in but it was banned..

Please post here if you can help and I'll PM you my letter.
:(:P

danio
01-22-2009, 10:10 AM

edit: lol, sorry.. i just woke up, obviously :D

however, i'm sure btmusic has a help channel you can join aswell. i don't know what it is though so i can't help you.

btke
01-22-2009, 10:15 AM

that's not true at all.. you can still join their help channel:

irc.bitmetv.org
#bitmetv.help

I'm so sorry I meant btmusic...:blink:

brightsid
01-22-2009, 12:51 PM
Did you try to join #help ?

dpds
01-22-2009, 01:21 PM
my acc was banned because of no download in 7 days

do they really have such a rule? :blink:

btke
01-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Did you try to join #help ?
I can't even join the sever

New accounts must be used to download within the first 7 days. We want no spectators.

dpds
01-22-2009, 03:40 PM

New accounts must be used to download within the first 7 days. We want no spectators.

oh, thx mate. you meant new accs. i just didn't get that ;)

01-22-2009, 03:42 PM
lol why didnt u just download something ?

btke
01-22-2009, 03:42 PM

oh, thx mate. you meant new accs. i just didn't get that ;)

could you help to deliver my letter:cry:

lol why didnt u just download something ?

My temporary bandwith is not so good that I'm waiting for a freeleech or something.
OR after uploading something I can download to keep a good ratio

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 03:50 PM
Rules are rules my friend, maybe read the FAQ before you plan on being unknowingly classified as a "spectator" on any tracker the next time round.

stl
01-22-2009, 04:36 PM
help ends on ur first post, op. u broke the rules, they will not help u. there is only one way to get there again - find new invite by trading or may be by requesting

harshytkage
01-22-2009, 10:43 PM
help ends on ur first post, op. u broke the rules, they will not help u. there is only one way to get there again - find new invite by trading or may be by requesting

Read my TITLE!:naughty:

killercam101
01-22-2009, 10:55 PM
He can buy his way back into pedros :|

binocular
01-22-2009, 11:54 PM
I donno if one of you have ever encountered the same situation, but I'm sure there used to be another way to get back his account which is disabled only due to that kind of inactivity rule other than donation. Donno know if the service is still available though, you should at least have a try!
btke, I thought I'd told you so! :pinch:

Funkin'
01-23-2009, 12:05 AM

That's not true. I know of a few people that didn't know of this rule, went to irc, and staff re-enabled their account. And why the fuck would you recommend to him to trade?

Stupidity...

Anyways, just go to their help channel OP and ask one of the staff to give you another chance. The staff there are really cool, so you may catch a break.

Or...you could pm Fiamma here. Not sure how active she is here, but she would be able to help you.

binocular
01-23-2009, 01:11 AM
That's not true. I know of a few people that didn't know of this rule, went to irc, and staff re-enabled their account. And why the fuck would you recommend to him to trade?
Stupidity...
Anyways, just go to their help channel OP and ask one of the staff to give you another chance. The staff there are really cool, so you may catch a break.
Or...you could pm Fiamma here. Not sure how active she is here, but she would be able to help you.
This could be the most helpful information thread posted in this topic so far.
I never have any doubt that such a kind of person would be able to gain the respect of OPs and others. :)

btke
01-23-2009, 06:57 AM

Stupidity...

Stupidity...
This could be the most helpful information thread posted in this topic so far.
I never have any doubt that such a kind of person would be able to gain the respect of OPs and others. :)

thank you ~~but I can't even get into the irc which calls for my tracker's id and password

Funkin'
01-23-2009, 08:12 AM
Did you try pm'ing Fiamma?

stl
01-23-2009, 10:04 AM
bc trade is the best way to get trackers u need, if u dont want spend ur time for making requests/friends/etc

btke
01-23-2009, 10:08 AM
Did you try pm'ing Fiamma?
thanks mate ,I just didn't get it .I thought you were talking about the btmusic forum.:)

Ulfson
05-15-2009, 03:06 PM
You can login on the Forum, http://forum.btmusic.eu and post in a "special" thread there. ;)