PDA

View Full Version : [GA] RapidShare Premium

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Giving away RapidShare premium accounts to honest and active people here who have helped FST, if you think you're eligible for my requirements then reply here and ask for one.

I've got quite alot so feel free to ask one but only if you're honest and active. :)

1st day of GA: RS # 2435647
2nd day of GA: RS # 2444390

ANY SENIOR MEMBERS MAY REQUEST AGAIN HERE ON THE THREAD WHEN THE ACCOUNT DIES (WILL TAKE AROUND WEEKS.)

NO PM!

ACCOUNTS WILL USUALLY HAVE ALOT OF DOWNLOAD QUOTA LEFT SO DO NOT WORRY!

Dr-SeMSeM
01-22-2009, 03:01 PM
may be im not qualified to get an account due to low post count
but i can do it ..
i need rs account to download some documents and about 15 link of photostocks , each one 100 mb , i need it only for 2 or 3 days as maximum

slymester
01-22-2009, 03:02 PM
I've got quite alot so feel free to ask one but only if you're honest and active. :)

How bout actively honest or honestly active :P

sebastiene
01-22-2009, 03:07 PM
I have been active since I got through the proccess I have given funfile will be giving more 2day I love horrorflix.ws and thats why I am applying so if you please accept me I would be happy thankyou

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 03:07 PM

How bout actively honest or honestly active :P

Is that a trick question?

Sem has been PM'd since he just wants a few links I guess.

Edit: sebastiane has been PM'd too.

nikita
01-22-2009, 03:20 PM
can i have one acc?

I am looking for an account to download from rs boards and sites wich reencode animes without the waiting time.

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 03:22 PM
PM'd, enjoy!

TIHAT
01-22-2009, 03:24 PM
can i have one

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 03:43 PM
PM sent!

erayee
01-22-2009, 03:49 PM
can i take?

nikita
01-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Great guy, helped me alot! :)

FallDX
01-22-2009, 04:00 PM
i need it for 10min only to get 1 movie :) if you can help me , pm me please
Thanks.

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 04:07 PM
PM(s) sent!

FallDX
01-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Done,Really i can't find words to Thank you.
GoodLuck in Your Life :)

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Sure, be more active in FST and you'll definitely get something back if you're wanting something and have helped loads of people before.

I sure hope I get invited into FTN though, but I don't think that will happen.

Funkin'
01-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Are these accounts shared AniStoned? I only ask because if they are shared among various people then they'll more than likely be disabled fairly quickly.

If they're not shared, then I wouldn't mind getting one if you have any left. 90% of my downloading is done through RS forums now. So I'll put the account to good use.

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 08:16 PM
They aren't shared publicly, these accounts were never given to the public.

I only PM the details to those who ask for them here, it won't die.

Trust me.

PM'd you the details too.

pr1nz3
01-22-2009, 08:20 PM
i need one to download some stuff from there .....

thanks

Lovestoned
01-22-2009, 08:21 PM
PM'd.

sumvell
01-22-2009, 09:53 PM
can i have an account pls? i have so many things to download from RS. would really appreciate an account. Thanks

harshytkage
01-22-2009, 10:18 PM
I'd like one...i think i've been active the padt few days...and i'm collecting my invites for a giveaway too :)
neeed it to download anime which would otherwise take dayyys....and if i'm correct weren't you the one who uhum "suggested" that i leave bittorrent and go for rapidshare with my conn. speed...lol:naughty:, what a coincidence.
(btw the infraction point is for Bumping a post:innocent:....my bad, learnt from it)

lukekenny
01-22-2009, 11:14 PM
I have to download some tools/software which I have not found on the trackers that i am a part of...Its on RS though

ramola
01-22-2009, 11:31 PM
can i please have one i'll be really grateful. thanks in advance.

Funkin'
01-22-2009, 11:39 PM

I only PM the details to those who ask for them here, it won't die.

Trust me.

PM'd you the details too.

Thank you.

lifehackr
01-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Please consider me for an invite. Thanks.

manbearpig
01-23-2009, 02:58 AM
hello. Can i have one plz? I like RS. Sometimes the things i can't find in torrents i find it in rapidshare like the various version of windows lost ost etc etc

Cabalo
01-23-2009, 03:33 AM
for how long are those accounts available?
i would be interested in one, i want download from there a WM6 pack, but those accounts people find around the net never work.

9NINE
01-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Nice,if you please I dont want an invite,I just want a link to the following

ASM Speciality Handbook (Carbon and alloy steels)

I have all other ASM metals hanbook collection, so I need the mentioned handbook only( didnt find it at any tracker)

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Cabalo, saw what Funkin' quoted?

I only PM the details to those who ask for them here, it won't die.These accounts were never publicly posted, and I have disabled direct downloads and security locked it so that people wouldn't be able to spam downloads.

In the next 10 minutes most of the people who have requested will get one.

After 1 day of giving out the details:

Cabalo, saw what Funkin' quoted?

I only PM the details to those who ask for them here, it won't die.These accounts were never publicly posted, and I have disabled direct downloads and security locked it so that people wouldn't be able to spam downloads.

In the next 10 minutes most of the people who have requested will get one.

After 1 day of giving out the RS account details:
Traffic left: 6 962 MB (+19 GB) (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:alert%28%27If%20required,%20the%20TrafficShare%20balance%20will%20automatically%20be%20credited%20to%20the%20download%20quota.%27%29)

See? My method worked, I'll share another account details for those people who have requested today.

1st day of GA: RS # 2435647
2nd day of GA: RS # 2444390

ANY SENIOR MEMBERS MAY REQUEST AGAIN HERE ON THE THREAD WHEN THE ACCOUNT DIES (WILL TAKE AROUND WEEKS.)

NO PM

raghuveer
01-23-2009, 09:55 AM
can i have an account ,i have never cheated ,i have no money to spend on these accounts

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 10:20 AM
Done.

raghuveer
01-23-2009, 10:32 AM
That was a very quick response from Anistoned,he gave me a working account with a lot of traffic left,thanks mate

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Sure, try to be more active in FST to keep the community going.

If you didn't know, one of the members keeping FST from dying 'sheriff 01' will be lessening his activites here.

Niv-S
01-23-2009, 11:38 AM
hey I really need this acc. Iam not so active cus iam in the armyI would like the acc for 2 days to download many psytrance from RS.plz pme

Giveaway
01-23-2009, 11:39 AM
do you guys happen to have a megaupload account?
i need to download a very rare thing from megauploa :)

pm me.

Funkin'
01-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Megaupload accounts are a little harder to come by I believe. Do you have an RS account, Giveaway? If so, you can post your MU links at Warez-BB and people will convert them to RS links for you. There are plenty of threads that do this in the Off Topic and All Other Requests boards there.

Or, there are also people there that convert links into direct download. They upload to their own servers and give you the direct links.

If worst comes to worst you can use one of these two methods.

Aliyans
01-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Nice giveaway Anistoned..happy to see it really happened

sumvell
01-23-2009, 12:55 PM
thanks a lot buddy.got it. awesome giveaway

Sanka113
01-23-2009, 01:26 PM
If you still have any left I'd like one. I'm in seedbox limbo until I get back on OVH. I'd mostly DL music and HD movies with it.

lifehackr
01-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks AniStoned!

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Just a reminder to the appliers...

Do not feel disappointed if AniStoned decides to close the thread in about a month without giving out anything. He/she has a habit of doing that.

If he/she does happen to close the thread without giving out anything, feel free to PM me.

lukekenny
01-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Much appreciated man...this will help me download the stuff i was looking or

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 04:05 PM
do you guys happen to have a megaupload account?
i need to download a very rare thing from megauploa :)

pm me.

I'll convert your MU links to RS if you want, I'm afraid I can't give out my only MU premium details.

Megaupload accounts are a little harder to come by I believe. Do you have an RS account, Giveaway? If so, you can post your MU links at Warez-BB and people will convert them to RS links for you. There are plenty of threads that do this in the Off Topic and All Other Requests boards there.

Or, there are also people there that convert links into direct download. They upload to their own servers and give you the direct links.

If worst comes to worst you can use one of these two methods.

Either that or I can convert them for you. :D

Nice giveaway Anistoned..happy to see it really happened

You don't have to pour cold water on me, I did give out invites other than BitMe.
I couldn't find a really promising invitee for BitMe so I didn't invite anybody in the end, I have no means of quarreling with you as this thread will be like the disabled olympics if I do.

Besides, from what I've observed you seem to be more in the GA sections compared to the BitTorrent community chat section.

That's what my instincts have told me and I have got to agree with them.

Just a reminder to the appliers...

Do not feel disappointed if AniStoned decides to close the thread in about a month without giving out anything. He/she has a habit of doing that.

If he/she does happen to close the thread without giving out anything, feel free to PM me.

Just because I refused to give out my BitMe invite in the end that time doesn't means I'm not giving out anything. I'll say again that there weren't any really worthy applicants for the BitMe.

All the applicants were only talking about how much they need it rather than actual proof.

At least I'm doing something productive here on FST rather than spouting nonsense and getting disabled privileges.
You should know why you got that.

I've PM'd the guys who have requested for a RS.

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 04:31 PM
At least I'm doing something productive here on FST rather than spouting nonsense and getting disabled privileges.
You should know why you got that.

Believe it or not I have helped more users in here "without any interest whatsoever", than you can imagine. Just because i don't do GA, doesn't mean that I'm not giving out invites. Just recently I helped an trader who was struggling to get into any trackers, and set him straight. Thanks to me he's no loner a trader, and he got mostly everything that he was looking for. I don't want to mention his name, but most of you probably know who I'm talking about.
I choose to be productive in other ways. I think I can help someone out a lot more, If i can show him the right way on how to attack and get what he wants, ratehr then just ask him for some proofs and give him an invite like "Here you go, Don't forget to REP me".

You on the other hand seem rather sketchy.... Just because there were any decent users doesn't mean that you had to close the giveaway. That way you prevented the good ones from applying. But i guess you were just after the REP and fame, so you can proceed to climing the torrent ladder.

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 04:41 PM
It's not like I didn't help anybody through PM, I've done that too...

If you really want me to show users who I've helped then you can PM me, I'm not having any guilty conscience.

And also, a senior member had suggested me to close the GA through PM and I've felt that what he has told me was actually correct.

I don't think I've made any request thread before and I've never said that I deserve an invite. People who think I'm worthy of being in a tracker will eventually take notice of me.

What do you mean by torrent ladder? I don't regard the 'WTAW' thread as a ladder too, each tracker has it's own specialty and nobody has any rights to question the tracker unless you're a staff of a successful tracker.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-wheelmods-invite-plzzz-327293

I'm also not ignorant enough to make a request thread for a tracker whom aren't finding any new blood.

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 05:00 PM
I've never said that I deserve an invite. People who think I'm worthy of being in a tracker will eventually take notice of me.

That's exactly what i mean by "REP and fame". Instead of worrying about being recognized, why not do as you claim?? Be "helpful and Productive" to FST members. Instead you take the advice of a "senior" member and close the thread just because there weren't any "good" users applying at the moment. There were other ways around that issue. But i guess you didn't want your interest to be harmed.

I'm not playing judge here, but i just love pointing this kind of hypocritical bs out.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-req-wheelmods-invite-plzzz-327293
I'm also not ignorant enough to make a request thread for a tracker whom aren't finding any new blood.

But you are ignorant enough not to understand the real purpose of that thread?? Take another look and se eif you come up with anything...

manbearpig
01-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Umm.. I got the RS invite from antistoned so would like to say thanks :)

I have respect for albo da kid too though as he is the one who will invite me to ftn soon :naughty:

lol j/k :P

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 05:15 PM
I am being helpful and productive.

Here are some posts I've made before this thread was started.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-seedbox-speeds-328217#post3092955
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-which-best-tracker-magazines--328145/page2#post3092957
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-looking-bitmetv-328408#post3094143
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-audiobooks-328807#post3097538

Nowadays I'd ask for a few ratio proofs through PM when people on the board asks for an invite I've got on a typical GA.

Can you please not reply anymore in my thread?
I don't wish to be included in a disabled olympics match and I've got better stuffs to do, if you wish to think I'm wrong then so be it.

At least I'm not some guy who made a signature showing 'DREAM TRACKER'.

Albo Da Kid
01-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Can you please not reply anymore in my thread?

I just Let some know where to find me if they didn't get the account.
You're the one going on and on about "Productivity" and w/e.

But as you wish. As long as anyone doesn't throw a direct insult at me, then this thread is yours.

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Alright, but I didn't like it when you said

He/she has a habit of doing that.

I'm not doing any public GAs, I'd ask the member for ratio proofs if he/she is worthy of one through PM.

And it was just that 1 BitMe invite and you have to call that a habit of not giving out, the thread back then had people requesting for IPT/goem and they have all received an invite.

It isn't easy for me to get an invite on BitMe and I at that time have been advised by a senior member about how dangerous it is to do it as BitMe(TV) staffs are very stringent on invite giving.

And I in the end, have chosen to give the invite to a close friend of mine who has been torrenting since 2007 when OiNK was still alive.

cinephilia
01-23-2009, 05:42 PM
back to the thread - i'd be interested in a rs account since i have many albums/tapes to dl from numerous soul/jazz/funk/hip hop blogspots.
thanks in advance.

KushBlow
01-23-2009, 05:48 PM
back to the thread - i'd be interested in a rs account since i have many albums/tapes to dl from numerous soul/jazz/funk/hip hop blogspots.
thanks in advance.

I'd like to share it with the guy above me :D.

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Traffic left:8 454 MB (+55 GB (javascript:alert('If%20required,%20the%20TrafficShare%20balance%20will%20automatically%20be%20credited%20to%20the%20download%20quota.')))

Traffic amount left is humongous, any senior members here may reply here to request for one again when it dies.

If you're an active member here who has helped you can also ask for another one.

PM(s) sent.

But I don't think the account will die very soon as the login details are still kept privately for each and every single RS I've PM'd to people here on FST.

Senior members (active ones) may also request for another RS account with DDL enabled if the one shared EVER has it's daily quota used up.

But judging on the way it is going I don't think it will ever be used up because my way of planning is just plainly superb.

(alter-ego emerges, do not comment about the last part.)

Niv-S
01-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Thnks for the acc :] Iam really need it

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Aight', enjoy!

Cabalo
01-23-2009, 07:11 PM
yeah, these accounts are DA shit. working flawlessly so far.
finally i'll put my hands on those goodies.

Sanka113
01-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the free RS axx. I'll use it wisely .

cinephilia
01-24-2009, 01:59 AM
thanks in advance.

I'd like to share it with the guy above me :D.
why not, i have nothing against you... but actually, i prefer to keep the traffic for myself :shifty:

edit: thanks again Anita.

xtonart
01-24-2009, 02:10 AM
Great!
I'm also user who be trusted. I hope to use it :)

tyn624
01-24-2009, 02:18 AM
i would like to request for one too , i need it to get some stuff u cant find elsewhere on torrent sites
thanx in advance

whip22
01-24-2009, 03:20 AM
i'll take one =)

gan.nez
01-24-2009, 03:49 AM
well if it still be possible i'd also take one. use it for german ddl sites as well as some english ones.
with the premium thingy i would be able to download a few things there which would be awsome :D

Lovestoned
01-24-2009, 04:56 AM
Traffic left:10 608 MB (+55 GB (javascript:alert('If%20required,%20the%20TrafficShare%20balance%20will%20automatically%20be%20credited%20to%20the%20download%20quota.')))

Still lots of traffic left for you cine, no worries.
I've checked both accounts and they're still going strong with much traffic left.

Starting on from pg. 10 I'll start to handpick members to see if they're worthy of it.

Everybody who has requested have been PM'd.

ligerpt
01-24-2009, 05:02 AM
Hi, Lovestoned!
I would love a few days of a rs account just to download some kissmegirl videos that arenīt available in any torrent tracker.
I know I'm not the most active member here, but thanks anyway!

Cheers

Lovestoned
01-24-2009, 05:13 AM
I like your honesty, PM'd.

m021478
01-24-2009, 10:10 AM
I'd love a premium account...any chance you'd be willing to spare one for me? If so, I would be sincerly grateful!

Thanks for your consideration.

Lovestoned
01-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Enjoy!

vaidyanath
01-24-2009, 11:44 AM
i would like to have one.

Giveaway
01-24-2009, 01:32 PM
I'll convert your MU links to RS if you want, I'm afraid I can't give out my only MU premium details.

i've pmed you the links.:fst:

Lovestoned
01-24-2009, 01:57 PM
A few is fine but that sure is alot, I've referred you to another guy through PM.

Good luck.

PM(s) have been sent!

ElGatonPirata
01-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Hi there. Do you have any more accounts to giveaway? If so, i would like to apply to one as i really could get a use of it because there's a few Poirot DVDs that i would like to download for my mom. :P

Thank you and regards.

erayee
01-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Why changed rapid account password?

Lovestoned
01-26-2009, 12:59 PM
PM(s) sent, new account details have been given.

Edit: From now on I'll only give details to those who've helped the forum or are senior members of FST.

joni22
01-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Can I have one account?
I want to download some trance albums :)

Lovestoned
01-26-2009, 01:11 PM
TakeMS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/-212961) nice trader. TY for BMTV !

TakeMS on your BT reps? =/

I'll think twice.

joni22
01-26-2009, 01:16 PM
It was a fu**ing rep.
I didn't traded nothing with him.
please man, can I have one account?

Lovestoned
01-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Done.

erayee
01-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks Lovestoned

goysalh
01-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Can I take one,please?

Lovestoned
01-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Sure, I see you were a really helpful person eh?

erayee
01-26-2009, 03:41 PM
The Account has been found, but the password is incorrect. :(

Why very fast changed password?