PDA

View Full Version : Looking for swedish tracker with a lot of movie content

slammers
01-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a swedish tracker with a lot of movie content specifically. I do not mean swedvdr or so.

I am for example on the hunt for a DVD-R of the movie 'Let the right one in'.

Hope someone can help me out!

1st forum post:D

ps. if you have any names, tell me!

I am not trading or looking to get an invite, I have read the RULES!

pharaoh
01-23-2009, 03:22 PM
snowtigers is what you want.

puckface
01-23-2009, 03:59 PM
swebits (which opens quite frequently, you just have to be vigilant)

p.s. isnt snowtigers french?

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 04:15 PM
SnowTigers is indeed French.

I'd recommend what puckface has said, Swebits.

NinjaX
01-23-2009, 04:22 PM
I would say Swebits or SweDVDR - both are fantastic trackers for nordic/international movies :)

danio
01-23-2009, 04:25 PM
I would say Swebits or SweDVDR - both are fantastic trackers for nordic/international movies :)

but swedvdr have closed the invites indefinitely so swebits would be his best bet.

NinjaX
01-23-2009, 04:32 PM

but swedvdr have closed the invites indefinitely so swebits would be his best bet.

I didnt say it would be easy anywhere did i?

He wrote that he was mainly looking for that DVDR and SweDVDR is pretty much the torrent tracker for finding DVDR content :happy:

flashback3r
01-23-2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah, swebits is the best in my opinion. It is one of my absolute favorites ^^ I am not a member at that many sites but still :P

Lovestoned
01-23-2009, 04:46 PM
From what I can suggest as of 24/01/2009, you should join both Swebits & TheDVDClub which will be your best bet.

Night0wl
01-23-2009, 05:03 PM
I did some digging for you and it seems that movie is very hard to find. Note: I did not check SweBits as I'm not a member, but I checked lots of other sites.

The only site where I found this in DVD format was on TTi, and that release was transcoded from the English subbed DVD screener already out (Saphire release). Subs have been blurred.

I checked several of the sites mentioned above, since I've been searching myself for this, and it seems that if the people recommending sites are members there, then they have not bothered to search.

..or the search is borked since I searched for "right" and/or "komma"

That being said, if anyone actually knows where to find this movie in any format and unsubbed or soft subbed, then please let me know.

slammers
01-23-2009, 05:25 PM
I did some digging for you and it seems that movie is very hard to find. Note: I did not check SweBits as I'm not a member, but I checked lots of other sites.

The only site where I found this in DVD format was on TTi, and that release was transcoded from the English subbed DVD screener already out (Saphire release). Subs have been blurred.

I checked several of the sites mentioned above, since I've been searching myself for this, and it seems that if the people recommending sites are members there, then they have not bothered to search.

..or the search is borked since I searched for "right" and/or "komma"

That being said, if anyone actually knows where to find this movie in any format and unsubbed or soft subbed, then please let me know.

hey m8,

I know. It is on TL aswell....

thanks for the tip guys! swebits will be my bet!

Pissbubbles
01-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Swebits is friggin awesome!!! I'd go with SB if I were u! PM for help :naughty:

Night0wl
01-23-2009, 05:37 PM

This user just desperately want to trade his SweBits. You should ask him whether the movie is actually there.

RetroFuturist
01-23-2009, 05:42 PM
There are a couple of swedish decent trackers that you can try out.
Swebits, of course as everybody else have said. They have open invite all the time but it's often full.
TTi, invite only unfortunately.
Piratebits have open signup.
Swetorrents have open signup.
Softmupparna Invite only but shouldn't be to hard to find somebody to give you an invite. Ask here or on Flashback. I'm not a member there myself so I don't have any invites to offer. Sorry.

BethCooper
01-23-2009, 06:12 PM
Swebits and Piratebits are the best swedish trackers, except swedvdr then but it's only for dvdr so..
For swebits ,registrations are always open, but also full most of the time, try during night time here in sweden, best chances to get in then ;)
And for Piratebits, registrations are open, I also have unlimited invite ;)
I recomend Piratebits of those two, even though swebits have 15k more members and some more peers on the torrents, speeds still are great on both trackers.

alcoholik
01-23-2009, 06:29 PM
Go with TTi or Piratebits ;)

danio
01-23-2009, 08:00 PM
hmm.. regarding the movie you're looking for. the swedish title is "låt den rätte komma in" so maybe that could be the title of it on a swedish tracker.. just a thought.

EDIT: Seems like i was right. this is the release name: Lat.Den.Ratte.Komma.In.2008.SWEDiSH.DVDSCR.PAL.DVDR-SSM
if you can't find it, i can upload it for you on some other tracker if you put up a request.

Roooney
01-24-2009, 12:35 AM
Great work danio. Very kind of you:)

slammers
01-24-2009, 01:45 PM
hmm.. regarding the movie you're looking for. the swedish title is "låt den rätte komma in" so maybe that could be the title of it on a swedish tracker.. just a thought.

EDIT: Seems like i was right. this is the release name: Lat.Den.Ratte.Komma.In.2008.SWEDiSH.DVDSCR.PAL.DVDR-SSM
if you can't find it, i can upload it for you on some other tracker if you put up a request.

I am going to check whether I can find it!

Will edit this post!

thanks for your help so far! :D

EDIT: I can't find it :( I can't pm you but I am on the following trackers: *REMOVED* Can you upload it on any of those? I would be thankful!

danio
01-24-2009, 02:48 PM
ok. i'll put it up on PTN in a minute.

just one thing, this one doesn't have any subtitles so i hope you're swedish or understand the swedish language..

slammers
01-24-2009, 03:44 PM
ok. i'll put it up on PTN in a minute.

just one thing, this one doesn't have any subtitles so i hope you're swedish or understand the swedish language..

no problem m8 I will 'make' some subtitles :P

thanks for the upload! :happy:

puckface
01-24-2009, 03:59 PM
possible resource for subs: http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/imdbid-1139797/sublanguageid-all

slammers
01-24-2009, 04:05 PM
possible resource for subs: http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/imdbid-1139797/sublanguageid-all

thank you puckface! Will look for some subtitles for the release I am downloading!

Nice community so far, is everybody this helpful? Or is it just the helpful people who help me ?:P

puckface
01-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Nice community so far, is everybody this helpful? Or is it just the helpful people who help me ?:P

really its neither one.

slammers
01-24-2009, 04:29 PM

really its neither one.

then what is it? :P

Pissbubbles
01-24-2009, 04:34 PM

This user just desperately want to trade his SweBits. You should ask him whether the movie is actually there.

W/E.

And yes, the movie is there.

Let.the.Right.One.In.LIMITED.SUBBED.READNFO.DVDSCR.XviD-SAPHiRE

Do ur research before acting like that pls

slammers
01-24-2009, 04:41 PM

W/E.

that one is also on TL. I am already downloading the DVDscr thanks to danio! but thanks anyway m8 :)

Night0wl
01-24-2009, 06:23 PM

W/E.

And no the movie might be there, but he was not looking for XviD. You would know that if you didn't see someone asking for Swedish content as a way to unload your SweBits.

I do my research ;)

TranceMaster6003
01-24-2009, 07:29 PM
SceneHD is good

slammers
01-25-2009, 01:25 PM
I managed to signup at swebits! Thank you so much guys! :D

utear
01-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Why doesn't anyone ever recommend powerbits.org which has over 3000 dvdr and open signup?

Lovestoned
01-25-2009, 05:35 PM
Why doesn't anyone ever recommend powerbits.org which has over 3000 dvdr and open signup?

Well, it isn't very renown so most of the people wouldn't know of the tracker itself.

There's always a first time for everything so you're currently the first to recommend this I guess? :)

RetroFuturist
01-25-2009, 05:43 PM

I was going to recommend it actually, but forgot. It's one of the better trackers in Sweden.
Except for the trackers i recomende3d before i could also recommend:
hxxp://www.starbits.se/signup.php
and
hxxp://www.wolfbits.org/signup.php

slammers
01-25-2009, 06:19 PM
I can't go to powerbits.org is the site down or the tracker down?

Howmany DVDR torrents does starbits and wolfbits have seperately? Can you tell?

Thanks for the suggestions!

RetroFuturist
01-25-2009, 06:29 PM
Powerbits is up (try hxxp://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ next time)
Wolfbits has 169 DVDrs for the moment.
Starbits has 970 DVDrs for the moment.

slammers
01-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Powerbits is up (try hxxp://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ next time)
Wolfbits has 169 DVDrs for the moment.
Starbits has 970 DVDrs for the moment.

Thanks for the information!

It's strange though....
powerbits seems to be up but I cannot access the page... any ideas? :(

If I type in powerbits.org I get this:

Huh? doesn't look like a site on the interwho.

Try again?

danio
01-27-2009, 08:51 PM
i gotta say slammers, you really gave me the lols when i realized that you are the same guy that i had talked to on irc a few days earlier about totally different subjects.. the world does indeed feel small sometimes :D

slammers
01-27-2009, 09:07 PM
i gotta say slammers, you really gave me the lols when i realized that you are the same guy that i had talked to on irc a few days earlier about totally different subjects.. the world does indeed feel small sometimes :D

hahahaha yeah that is funny isn't it :D It's at 87% percent now. And indeed... the world feels small sometimes! I am looking forward to talk to you again on IRC, about DIFFERENT subjects :D

Greetings!

danio
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM

hahahaha yeah that is funny isn't it :D It's at 87% percent now. And indeed... the world feels small sometimes! I am looking forward to talk to you again on IRC, about DIFFERENT subjects :D

Greetings!

seems like the speed have improved a bit today =).. i don't understand why some peeps gets such a slow speed from me.. really frustrating :S