PDA

View Full Version : request : ThePlace and Bitseduce

m0nEy
01-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Hello,
I would like to check out these 2 trackers because they have pretious information in what I am interested in.

giggity
01-24-2009, 05:26 PM
PM me email for the Bitseduce Invite.

m0nEy
01-25-2009, 12:47 PM
bump...still none of them ....help me dudes.

Albo Da Kid
01-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Hello,
I would like to check out these 2 trackers because they have pretious information in what I am interested in.

lol who are you trying to look cool infront of?? jk... I myself hate these kind of stuff that they show in myplace and bitseduce. Why learn from somebody else on how to pick up women??. It's more fun if you do it your own way. To try out new tactics etc..

Seriously though, I bad for the ones that feel the need to improve their self, by reading books that were written by who knows what kind of person...I juss find it corny...(No disrespect to anybody here who's into this kind of stuff, but i just had to point it out)

m0nEy
01-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Hello,

lol who are you trying to look cool infront of?? jk... I myself hate these kind of stuff that they show in myplace and bitseduce. Why learn from somebody else on how to pick up women??. It's more fun if you do it your own way. To try out new tactics etc..

Seriously though, I bad for the ones that feel the need to improve their self, by reading books that were written by who knows what kind of person...I juss find it corny...(No disrespect to anybody here who's into this kind of stuff, but i just had to point it out)

your opinion doesn't matter to me.

spark
01-25-2009, 10:36 PM
pm me u email for an invite to ThePlace

giggity
01-26-2009, 06:44 AM
Invite To Bitseduce Sent :)

spark
01-30-2009, 10:45 AM
For the record the m0nEy had an account on ThePlace b4 so I did not invite him