PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to request Bitmetv...

kelfa
01-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Hey guys

My ever growing library of media is getting larger and larger. So far I've got almost 2tb full of music, movies, and games. With someones help, hopefully now, I can start accumulating all my favorite TV shows.

I'm 25 yrs old, responsible, and will treat this site as I do all my others. I know what it takes to maintain a good ratio. I am a power user or better on all my favorite sites.

I've been torrenting for about 3-4 years now starting with TPB, isohunt, etc. and have now worked my way into some good sites. The sites that I use the most now are TL and SCC for general scene/packs, What and Waff for music/apps, Hdb and bit-hd for my HD fever, and blackcats for games. I can provide proof or links if you would like by PM, rather not post everything in here.

I'd really appreciate bitme because I know that there are tons of tv series and classic stuff that I'm missing out on.

Well, I hope that someone can help me out here. This new WD 1tb I got for christmas could really use some a bunch of classic tv stuff.

Thanks for you consideration

Sanka113
01-25-2009, 06:58 AM
Good request. You'll probably get hooked up in no time good luck.

bumrocks
01-25-2009, 07:44 AM
Send me your TL and SCC profile links via PM...No screenshots. I've seen some of your posts in seedbox section, so let me know if you still have access to one or at least something like FIOS down in FL...

Ichigo81
01-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Have to +1 bumrocks above. BitmeTV is VERY hard to seed on, even with my seedbox it's tough. Good luck tho man :)

IdolEyes787
01-25-2009, 02:02 PM
If you like "classic" TV try TV Vault it specializes in older shows.
I'm pretty sure the signups are open too.

bumrocks
01-25-2009, 03:15 PM
If you like "classic" TV try TV Vault it specializes in older shows.
I'm pretty sure the signups are open too.

A most excellent site and suggestion, too. Have found some really nice stuff there. Good heads up for OP and anyone else who might be reading.

pharaoh
01-25-2009, 07:44 PM
tvtorrents.com doesn't totally suck either

db_la_23
01-26-2009, 02:04 AM
ya BMTV is very hard to seed. use TVT.com r TVT.ro

Rafa
01-26-2009, 09:00 PM
TvT.ro is down for a long time... and i miss it a lot :(

kelfa
01-26-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks for your kind words and suggestions....I have been hooked up by a fine member. Thanks a lot

No seedbox, I should be ok tho, I got 8/1mb which isn't horrible