PDA

View Full Version : New "Level 10" Community Tracker

Albo Da Kid
01-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Hey guys!!:D

I came up with this great idea this morning while drinking my hot chocolate milk.

I decided to open my own level 10 tracker with the best community that you have ever witnessed.
What we are going to do is get all the elite level 9 and 10 members together, and invite them into this community. Once they are in, I will get a couple of tough admins and moderators to hold the place together. I promise you this way we will build up the most elite community witnessed until this day.

Now let me brake it down to you how this will work. Since we are a "Community" based tracker, we will focus mainly on our forums and other stuff that community trackers do. I will put together a couple of 0day torrents just for the sake of being called a tracker.

So far so good. But there's always that "What if" right??......
Some of you might say what if Uk-* calls us a ripoff for trying to aim for level 10 etc....Wellz let me let you in into a little secret..
Uk-* will no longer be a level 10 tracker. i have my sources and they have told me that, uk*t is starting to get easier and easier to become a member of.. My community will only have elite members in it, and invites will be given out only to admins and moderators(maybe to a couple of Elites also)
Once FST sees how great our community is, they will bump uk-* to level 9 in a matter of minutes.

Invites will be given out via applications. Open signups will not take place.
To apply for an invite you can pm our Administrator Cabalo.
You will have to explain to him in 3 paragraphs:

1.Tell him a bit about yourself. Where you come from, what do you like to do for fun, Your name and the meaning of it, etc....

2. How you view torrenting, and what do you think about high levels. Aslo give him your thoughts of a "good" community.

3. What do you expect from Our tracker and what you can contribute to it.

He will decide if you are good enough to be a member of our community or not.

ALSO...We do not have a name for our tracker yet so I want you people to come up wiht a name ASAP. It's up t you to make it or brake it, so choose wisely.
The winner will be given an invite VIP and status. Good luck.

And as far as the rules go, I havent set them up yet. But my first rule will be that anyone who invites Benchez, will be automatically disabled and globaly banned. Becareful!!!

Oh and i want to say this to Uk-*" "Do you see what happens when you don't make my dream request come true???? We will own you....Get ready":angry:

01-26-2009, 03:41 PM
i lol'd , hard

DeNeDe17
01-26-2009, 03:43 PM
very lol

jasperr
01-26-2009, 03:52 PM
are you shitting me!!?? O.o lmao

if you plan on starting a tracker, i say good luck to ya.. but, honestly... this is not the proper way to go about it.. lmao

your gonna end up the butt of many jokes.... OH, Wait!!... you already are.. lol

Cabalo, if you are indeed involved with this guy on this.. i wish you all the luck m8.. your gonna need it, if it's true!

bgh520
01-26-2009, 03:53 PM
very hard ..

Bobbius5000
01-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Meh, o.k, say you do get this going, what's to say that all these "elite users and admins" will want to join your site initially? There has to be some sort of attraction for them.

I can't begin to imagine how hard it would be to seed on a site filled with "elite users" who probably all have seed boxes, anyway.

ajsi
01-26-2009, 03:55 PM
ye, you've made my day :D
application sent to cabalo :P

ahahah, jasperr you can't be serious :D doule lol. congratz albo :D still waiting for cabalo's reply though

arvin2212
01-26-2009, 03:55 PM
This thread is:

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/9790/0/Motivator_Legendary_Trap.ashx

Detale
01-26-2009, 03:57 PM
:lol::lol::lol: So in 6 months you'll come back here and get all pissy about FST like most other new trackers then? Please don't forget you are recruiting here k?

PS if it is a "trap" to try and catch traders you should stop now man.

hassaan
01-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Hey Bobbius5000 remember me :D

joni22
01-26-2009, 04:03 PM
:D
very lol :P

Bobbius5000
01-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Hey Bobbius5000 remember me :D

How could I forget Hassaan! :D How's life, the universe & everything?

Pretty random place to post, but looks as though this thread is already going off on a tangent anyway :P

Besides, if you were actually serious about creating a L10 tracker, why post it on FST? :ermm: Some sort of... *cough*noob* trap? :whistling

LJ.
01-26-2009, 04:05 PM
This was srsly not funny

Albo Da Kid
01-26-2009, 04:06 PM
Meh, o.k, say you do get this going, what's to say that all these "elite users and admins" will want to join your site initially? There has to be some sort of attraction for them.

Me and Cabalo have Elite friends from other forums, who are not happy with their level 9 and 10 sites. They keep going on and on how they wish there was another level 10 community tracker they can join.
I'm more than confident tha we will get about 1000+ Elite users in less than a week.
PLus we have a good recruiter.. Matter fact the best, Cinephilia:D

And ratio will not be a problem in our site, since it will be "ratio-free.

:lol::lol::lol: So in 6 months you'll come back here and get all pissy about FST like most other new trackers then? Please don't forget you are recruiting here k?

Detale I can't promise you anything. Our Community will be too Elite, and you know how that goes.
Once we pass the river, we kill the horse....But don't worry I wont forget to get you and some of the guys from FSt in there.

This is not trap btw, don't worry about it. Anyone can apply for invite.

KFlint
01-26-2009, 04:07 PM
NOW would be a good time for you to ask a mod to trash this thread to prevent you from further humiliation

do you think respectable trackers give a fuck about their rankings a traders rarity list? :shutup:

I will stay as far away as possible from a tracker who has you in its staff, your post makes me think you are barely 13 years old

jasperr
01-26-2009, 04:09 PM
ye, you've made my day :D
application sent to cabalo :P

ahahah, jasperr you can't be serious :D doule lol. congratz albo :D still waiting for cabalo's reply though

actually, there was a serious pinch of sarcasm there.... can you figure out how much..?? :whistling

Swift
01-26-2009, 04:10 PM
in before the lock :)

jasperr
01-26-2009, 04:11 PM
Me and Cabalo have Elite friends from other forums, who are not happy with their level 9 and 10 sites. They keep going on and on how they wish there was another level 10 community tracker they can join.
I'm more than confident tha we will get about 1000+ Elite users in less than a week.

And ratio will not be a problem in our site, since it will be "ratio-free.

Detale I can't promise you anything. Our Community will be too Elite, and you know how that goes.
Once we pass the river, we kill the horse....But don't worry I wont forget to get you and some of the guys from FSt in there.

This is not trap btw, don't worry about it. Anyone can apply for invite.

This thread is epic lulzs!!!!!!!............. :01:

slammers
01-26-2009, 04:11 PM
YOU IS FOOKED UP IN HEAD! xD

hahahah have fun

dedro
01-26-2009, 04:13 PM
:o

Roooney
01-26-2009, 04:17 PM
What Trackers are Worth

Attention please

THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY.
It's just to figure where each site stands RARITY-WISE.
Use Rankings Between Brackets For [Content,Speed,Pre-Times]
Trading isn't the only way to become a member on harder to get sites (from level 3 to 10).
In fact, some trackers are nearly impossible to get by trading and if you do it might be disabled anyway.
Being an active member on this forum and going by site rules can be more gratifying, just keep that in mind.
If you decide to trade. Be sure the other trader is trusted on FST or use the middleman function (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../f-middleman-request-138/) to minimize risk of being scammed.
----------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I actually use time to post here in the first place, but
1) Why do you even want to create a new site?
2) Why do you only want elite members on your new site? You know they too are just people like you and me, it's not Obama or something.
3) Why would elite members even consider joining your site? What can you offer that no other sites can offer?
4) If you don't care about the torrent-part in this new site, then why don't you just stick with FST? :) They have a fantastic forum here I think.

If you'd like I can give you some links to other very good forums, if you feel the urgent to talk.

KushBlow
01-26-2009, 04:18 PM
Your jokes are not funny anymore Albo. They never were actually. Trying to make a joke revolving around levels is just sad really. Go hang out with some friends or something and forget about trying to make a funny level recruitment thread.

That1Guy
01-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Your jokes are not funny anymore Albo. They never were actually. Trying to make a joke revolving around levels is just sad really. Go hang out with some friends or something and forget about trying to make a funny level recruitment thread.

yeah, ur not as funny as u think...(albo)

droste
01-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Hey guys!!:D

I came up with this great idea this morning while drinking my hot chocolate milk.

I decided to open my own level 10 tracker with the best community that you have ever witnessed.
What we are going to do is get all the elite level 9 and 10 members together, and invite them into this community. Once they are in, I will get a couple of tough admins and moderators to hold the place together. I promise you this way way we will build up the most elite community witnessed until this day.

Now let me brake it down to you how this will work. Since we are a "Community" based tracker, we will focus mainly on our forums and other stuff that community trackers do. I will put together a couple of 0day torrents just for the sake of being called a tracker.

So far so good. But there's always that "What if" right??......
Some of you might say what if Uk-* calls us a ripoff for trying to aim for level 10 etc....Wellz let me let you in into a little secret..
Uk-* will no longer be a level 10 tracker. i have my sources and they have told me that, uk*t is starting to get easier and easier to become a member of.. My community will only have elite members in it, and invite will be give out only to admins and moderator(maybe to a couple of Elites also)
Once FST sees how great our community is, they will bump uk-* to level 9 in a matter of minutes.

Invites will be given out via applications. Open signups will not take place.
To apply for an invite you can pm our Administrator Cabalo.
You will have to explain to him in 3 paragraphs:

1.Tell him a bit about yourself. Where you come from, what do you like to do for fun, Your name and the meaning of it, etc....

2. How you view torrenting, and what do you think about high levels. Aslo give him your thoughts of a "good" community.

3. What do you expect from Our tracker and what you can contribute to it.

He will decide if you are good enough to be a member of our community or not.

ALSO...We do not have a name for our tracker yet so I want you people to come up wiht a name ASAP. It's up t you to make it or brake it, so choose wisely.
The winner will be given an invite VIP and status. Good luck.

And as far as the rules go, I havent set them up yet. But my first rule will be that anyone who invites Benchez, will be automatically disabled and globaly banned. Becareful!!!

Oh and i want to say this to Uk-*" "Do you see what happens when you don't make my dream request come true???? We will own you....Get ready":angry:you said only elite members from lvl 9 and 10 trackers can join, so why are you telling us to pm Cabalo in order to see if we're elite enough to get in? :blink: You should at least have included that you also have to post a link to your profile on any lvl 9 or 10 tracker or something like that to prove you that we're elite members :P

ajsi
01-26-2009, 04:25 PM
actually, there was a serious pinch of sarcasm there.... can you figure out how much..?? :whistlingno, sorry. let's just stick with you being serious :)

Lovestoned
01-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Trackers were never meant to be listed in rarity, never.

Even if it is a joke I don't think anyone is laughing and this only causes great amount of flaming.

I'm sure the mods here will be on a lookout for you, don't get yourself 'DISABLED PRIVS'.

manbearpig
01-26-2009, 04:27 PM
This thread is beyond sarcasm...
and beyond crap :P

CaptanAmerica
01-26-2009, 04:28 PM
lmao, its impossible to do whatd u want albo. its like mix toghether in 1 team best football players, but itll not the best team ever

also if ud think that ur community will be 1337 untill u did it - it seems more funny

so i guess its joke

Rayman
01-26-2009, 04:33 PM
Hahahaha i lol''d!!:lol:

Sanka113
01-26-2009, 04:36 PM
Ooo you should call the tracker "Hot n Milky". HnM here I come!

jasperr
01-26-2009, 04:37 PM
lmao...

i think if there ever really were elite users... somehow, i don't think you would find them, nor would they apply..

and btw....

what is a elite user anyhow..??

Ooo you should call the tracker "Hot n Milky". HnM here I come!

I think you should call it "dE laicepS" .... ;)

Brenya
01-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Well my tracker's so rare, it doesn't even have invites. And no one knows it's address but me.

Albo Da Kid
01-26-2009, 04:51 PM
Ok I have been reading everything so far, and it seems that most of you are missing the point....

My recruitment in FST will ONLY be for Non-Elite members. A tracker has to have diversity, we cannot just have elite members only.
We know where to find the Elite members... Don't worry about that.
The point of this thread was to give some of you a chance to join, but to me it seems that you like to Sh8T on anyone who acts nice around here..

For those non-experienced members who want to join, do not get dis encouraged by the "HATERZZZ".
My advice to you is to try out your luck with a well written application. You might just be the one.:D

You know where to find us...

c.han
01-26-2009, 05:01 PM
are you shitting me!!?? O.o lmao

if you plan on starting a tracker, i say good luck to ya.. but, honestly... this is not the proper way to go about it.. lmao

your gonna end up the butt of many jokes.... OH, Wait!!... you already are.. lol

Cabalo, if you are indeed involved with this guy on this.. i wish you all the luck m8.. your gonna need it, if it's true!
he always has a tracker and it is best.

Di@monds
01-26-2009, 05:01 PM
LOLLED so hard, thx for saving my day.

alcoholik
01-26-2009, 05:05 PM
is this serious? :unsure:

flashback3r
01-26-2009, 05:10 PM
lmao

you really go long to make a joke :P

EDIT: (that means writing a long post etc...)

thefstguy
01-26-2009, 05:10 PM
http://file.cd/files/5323.PNG

Cabalo
01-26-2009, 05:30 PM
:lol: i just logged in and i had a PM asking about if this is true.
This forum rocks! :fst:
I think most of you are taking this thread too seriously!

the tracker will be called TheRealShit (TRS from now on). We don't have yet an URL.

here goes some rules:

1. you must be elite.
2. everyone can upload.
3. upload rules:
a) only nuked versions are allowed
b) movies must not have a quality higher than CAM, preferred codec is .FLV
c) games must not be cracked. If you post a fix, your account is disabled
d) only RIPs are allowed
e) your upload speed must not be higher than 20Kb/s
4. to get invites, you must spend 24/7 in the IRC channel sucking up to even be considered
5. no users from countries beggining with B, F, M, R, V and Z are allowed. we enforced a ban, because their countries are not leet enough
6. you must have a minimum of 50 posts per day in our forums or your account will be considered inactive
7. if you don't login for 2 days, your account is disabled
8. no users with more than 16 years are allowed
9. if you reach powershittyuser status at the site, you have access to our section where you can have invites handed out by all sysops around, including such as TPB, Demonoid, Zamunda etc
10. we will never open our doors.

:lol:
good luck out there

flashback3r
01-26-2009, 05:33 PM
rofl @ cabalo's post.

you are a funny guy :D

CaptanAmerica
01-26-2009, 05:35 PM
cabalo, uve got mail!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

sefo
01-26-2009, 05:35 PM

the tracker will be called TheRealShit (TRS from now on). We don't have yet an URL.

here goes some rules:

1. you must be elite.
2. everyone can upload.
3. upload rules:
d) only RIPs are allowed
4. to get invites, you must spend 24/7 in the IRC channel sucking up to even be considered
5. no users from countries beggining with B, F, M, R, V and Z are allowed. we enforced a ban, because their countries are not leet enough
6. you must have a minimum of 50 posts per day in our forums or your account will be considered inactive
9. if you reach powershittyuser status at the site, you have access to our section where you can have invites handed out by all sysops around, including such as TPB, Demonoid, Zamunda etc

good luck out there

OMG with this rules you gonna hit lvl15 GL bro. And the tracker name woow the best I've heard.:)

The_Martinator
01-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Cabalo, TRS is a nice name, though might I suggest changing it to the real scene, or the real to the core, or something like that.

C'mon, you're gonna have some quality stuff there not your everyday shit, lol.

7th
01-26-2009, 05:48 PM
wait! what's the problem with countries starting with the letter B?

No joking Cabalo!

Yoann64
01-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Don't you think, you should drink coffee instead ?

TRS ?...lol... i prefer YFIT (YouFailedInThe.net)

It's a funny idea all the same :wacko:

Funkin'
01-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Do u have any problem with europe?

Rofl. Not only is the area shown not Europe, but Europe is a continent, not a country. But then I guess that's the idea: Epic Fail :whistling

What does worry me is that some people will see this, believe the area shown on the map is Europe, believe the Europe is a country, and also believe it's not a very good place. Said people are most likely to spell and pronounce words like "Aluminium" wrong, not own a passport and have an IQ of <100 :rolleyes: ;)

Thank you for explaining that to good ol' dragoi. He's definitely not the brightest bulb sometimes.

Anyways, nice with TRS Cabalo. I was honestly going to recomnend just "TheShiT"(TST). Short, sweet, and to the point. But then again, so is TheRealShit.

Now Cabalo if you invite me to yours and Albos very elite community, I will back the whole thing financially. You will never have to spend a penny on the servers or anything else. You will also never have to accept one single donation from any members. Everything will ve taken care of solely by me.

Please think about it...

MiNiMAL
01-26-2009, 05:53 PM

here goes some rules:

1. you must be elite.
2. everyone can upload.
3. upload rules:
d) only RIPs are allowed

good luck out there

you are brutall man :lol:

LubTheStaringCat
01-26-2009, 05:56 PM
"Albo Da Kid" why do you do this to yourself m8, do you expect anyone to take this serious.
Your Idea Is ludicrous, I've only read the first post by you.
But I already know the way this has turned out, :shit:feast full of spam.
Not the way you intended I'm sure, but gave me a good laugh.:bleh::bleh:

benficao
01-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Cabalo :hooray:

u really are a lot of fun. :lol::lol:

Cabalo
01-26-2009, 05:58 PM

No joking Cabalo!
we did a random draw, and those were the picked letters.
I'm sorry for Brazil, as you've the best mulatas with fine asses.

Tenho que ver se vou aí de férias este próximo verão ;)

Albo Da Kid
01-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Funkin, You're in. Congratulations!!!:D
That's exactly the type of attitude we are looking for.

Cabalo laid the rules nice and simple. Follow them and don't forget to "suck up"...That is a must:cool:

And remember......Having pink next to your username is always a plus and makes it a lot easier to get in.:cool:

7th
01-26-2009, 06:10 PM

No joking Cabalo!

Gosh! It IS summer here in Brazil now! :lol:
btw, your phrase is quite well constructed! :happy:

Cabalo
01-26-2009, 06:13 PM

Gosh! It IS summer here in Brazil now! :lol:
btw, your phrase is quite well constructed! :happy:
yeah, it's summer, and soon it will be Carnival... :w00t:
http://blogs.reuters.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/carnival444.jpg
eu sei, sou português ;)

Funkin, You're in. Congratulations!!!:D
That's exactly the type of attitude we are looking for.

Cabalo laid the rules nice and simple. Follow them and don't forget to "suck up"...That is a must:cool:

And remember......Having pink next to your username is always a plus and makes it a lot easier to get in.:cool:
and don't forget about putting a hot chick in your avatar. we take that in consideration.

7th
01-26-2009, 06:15 PM
this explains a lot :P

ovisan
01-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Haha!...
I love a bit of spam. This is what happens when trackers wont accept you anymore: you just make your own tracker

Actually I am just mad cause I cannot join, I not an elite on lvl 10 tarckers. But am doing very good on a few other trackers:1 lvl1, 3 lvl 2 and one lvl3 (1*1+3*2+1*3=10). Does that mean that i m in?

FileZ
01-26-2009, 06:19 PM

here goes some rules:

1. you must be elite.
2. everyone can upload.
3. upload rules:
d) only RIPs are allowed

good luck out there

it will be for traders only , right ?

cstrik3
01-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Actually I am just mad cause I cannot join, I not an elite on lvl 10 tarckers. But am doing very good on a few other trackers:1 lvl1, 3 lvl 2 and one lvl3 (1*1+3*2+1*3=10). Does that mean that i m in?

Yes you are in!! :clap:

dinko
01-26-2009, 06:32 PM
still we stuck @ level 10 :cry:....... common think big ,aim big why not New Level 100 :whistling

few tracker questions sound like ...

PTN

IdolEyes787
01-26-2009, 06:47 PM
This message has been deleted by Barbarossa. Reason: spam

This message has been deleted by Barbarossa. Reason: offtopic

This is the funniest thing about this thread.:yup:

xnugx
01-26-2009, 07:03 PM
I lol'ed at 'nuked versions only'

sacebac
01-26-2009, 07:26 PM
If this goes forward good luck to you guys....

Cabalo, não fazia a minima que eras tuga;)

Time-Traveller
01-26-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm actually disappointed in myself wasting 10 minutes of my life reading this horse shit. :)

alma
01-26-2009, 07:31 PM
This site is epic fail.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2038/2491454324_06b981bc8d.jpg?v=0

Duckater
01-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Pay me £50 a week to join it and I will join :)
In high level trackers already and some I have let drop as of no real use to me.
I have found some great unrated trackers are that not in the wtaw thread yet are far better than anything in there.
The problem with a lot of the members here ios that they think if it is not in the wtaw thread then it will be of no use to them. If those users spent some time looking for tracker that interested them and they liked they would the wtaw levels are totally pointless to them.

vic
01-26-2009, 08:12 PM
i pity you

you are so obsessed with wheelmods it's becoming sad to watch

mbewe
01-26-2009, 08:21 PM

here goes some rules:

1. you must be elite.
2. everyone can upload.
3. upload rules:
d) only RIPs are allowed

good luck out there

o f**k!!! Id like to join :yahoo::yikes:

I'm actually disappointed in myself wasting 10 minutes of my life reading this horse shit. :)

good idea maybe some fake login page - like horseshit.*** :lol:

Der0
01-26-2009, 08:26 PM
How old are u 10?

mbewe
01-26-2009, 08:34 PM
thats right man :naughty:

Detale
01-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Well I think this has gone on long enough.