PDA

View Full Version : Request Blackcats-Game

Macka
01-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi All,

I would love to get access to Blackcats-Games.
I have recently become very interested in the whole xbox modding world.
I'm a member of Xbox-Scene and have found some great help and great tutiorials there. I have recently managed to mod my original xbox.
I used Krayzie's NDURE package, along with my action replay and an exploitable game (Splinter Cell 1). I used the exploit to softmod my box. During the process I installed the UnleashX dashboard. Once that was done, I used Chimp's HD cloner to clone the original 8GB HDD to my Western Digital 500GB. Then I used XBpartitioner to format the space on the F partition. Once that was done, installed XBMC as my dash and am now using the MC360 skin. I'm so pleased that I managed to do all of that. I wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of some great members at Xbox-Scene.

I've heared such great stuff about BCG and would love to become part of the tracker.

I've been using BitTorrent for years and am a member of a few private trackers. I have an excellent ratio on STMusic and a very good ratio on TL. Proof can be offered on request.

I can promise that I will be an excellent addition to the community.

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks for reading.

Regards.

Macka

spark
01-26-2009, 10:00 PM
"Looking for BCG invite / acc + mail."

:blink:

Macka
01-26-2009, 10:03 PM
Spark, what are you trying to say?

B4ss
01-26-2009, 10:04 PM
according to what I know BCG referrals have all been deleted away, they are testing there new system so you can't get in unless someone from the staff lets you in.
you would be lucky to know thatbstoi is known to be here usually, just hope he sees your post might help you, anyway best luck mate.

Cheers,
B4ss.

Macka
01-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Cheers buddy, oh thats cool. I hope he does.

pig098
01-27-2009, 08:28 AM
hmmm i thought black cat closed invitation? unless you r looking for acc there

C-mos
01-27-2009, 10:08 AM
stoi must come out :P

hagckz0r
01-27-2009, 12:57 PM
Good luck. Made a nice and crisp post, you seem to be a solid user so probably someone with good heart will help you.

Macka
01-27-2009, 04:33 PM
I hope so guys, thanks very much for the comments.

stoi
01-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Looking for BCG invite / acc + mail.

hmm good luck.

Lovestoned
01-27-2009, 05:08 PM
You lost your chance with your signature, Macka.

Why did you even attempt to PM me asking for a trade when I'm not a trader?

Are you really THAT desperate?

sez
01-27-2009, 05:54 PM
So predictable he is:D ^^...mmhh..am also kinda curious about BCG whats the difference between referrals and invites?i dont know if am the only one but whenever i type their web address i get taken to a very strange website with stuff to do with computer hardware/office/iam not sure(if its cover then wow..am used to seeing 'roundcube' mail and such as cover but this...i honestly think i was the one mistyping)and something also familiar whats with this storyline 'i was power user had 100gb uploaded and i lost my account when(i usually dnt get this part e.g site moved/closed,the servers were formatted,they changed url/the url was made secret,they got hacked,the site went broke,please help i not know etcetcetc)could you refer me back in' and its not just a few people i have seen over 100 of such like talk on just one blog..also is it true that the site opens every now and then for signups but it only lasts for 15seconds?someone actually created a firefox add on i have heard so as to help solve that and fill everything in that 15 seconds?..another thing ok i am gonna try to be as clear as i can i heard other than the usual way of getting invites where u just one day wake up and find invites/referrals in your account that guys have to search for them?search as in a search bar?how does that even work?and whats even funnier whats with 'there are alot of referrals floating around the site'what does that even mean...a very mysterious tracker but with so many requests it ought to be really good,do they have like orientation for newbies/freshmen?i know i would really want one lol...

stoi
01-27-2009, 05:59 PM
WOW lots of questions, if you wrote it properly and put ? behind them it may be a lot easier to answer them

Fake page with unique keyword, those that did not register their keyword got banned, 9,000+ members went the journey.
No Referrals atm
Referrals are different because if you bring in a good member you get rewarded, if you bring in a crap member you get punished.
We only have games mate, nothing special about us, honest.

slymester
01-27-2009, 06:00 PM

Are you really THAT desperate?Not to mention that BCG accounts are forbidden to be traded here at FST

IdolEyes787
01-27-2009, 06:10 PM
"Looking for BCG invite / acc + mail."

:blink:

Soon to be changed but not forgotten.

Swift
01-27-2009, 06:26 PM

Are you really THAT desperate?Not to mention that BCG accounts are forbidden to be traded here at FST

and everywhere else:angry:

Macka
01-27-2009, 11:57 PM
I hope that I haven't lost my chance by writing that in my sig.
I just heared that BCG is great so really wanted to get amongst.
But rules are rules, so I've sorted my sig out.

pone44
01-28-2009, 12:47 AM
^^ You have been here a while. Do you have other trackers? They also have rules about trading... Sorry to spam.
Trading can (will) put your other accounts in jeopardy.

Tl does not have games?

Be active here-trackers and then maybe when referrals open someone may be generous? :)
Good luck