PDA

View Full Version : A decent HD tracker with open signup?

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 03:16 AM
Hey guys! :)

Well the title pretty much says it all, couldn't keep up with the seedboxers from scenehd and couldnt keep my ratio high enough, they gave me 3 days to fix it and.. yeah tried my best but didnt make it :cry:
so yeah anyway enough crying and back to topic, does anybody know of a nice hd tracker which has open signup?
I would apreciate any kind of help, since all I could find after some research were either bad public trackers or foreign language private trackers. (and yes I did look into the open signup thread)

Thanks for reading!

H.

Sanka113
01-27-2009, 03:39 AM
Hd-bits.ro and bithdtv would be good alternatives. Hd-bits.ro is open frequently while bit-hdtv is invite only. Once you get axx to the invite section you should find an invite quickly.

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 04:08 AM
Alright thanks for your help, I've been trying hdbits.ro a couple times a day for two weeks and I always get
The current user account limit (5,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

Maybe luck isn't on my side..
As far as bit-hdtv is concerned, I would hate to get to the point where I would have to wait until I can request an invite.. I mean in my book an invite by definition is given to people the inviter decides to invite, not the other way around...

So yeah anyways there must be other hd private trackers than hdbits.org, hdbits.ro, bit-hdtv and sceneHD out there right??
Yeah now that I think about it maybe not... :blink:

Edit: bad spelling ;)

killercam101
01-27-2009, 04:10 AM
there are but not as good as the private ones listed above especially hdbits.org

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 04:13 AM
there are but not as good as the private ones listed above especially hdbits.org

Which ones are you thinking about?

crimsonhaze
01-27-2009, 04:32 AM
Now that I think of it, there's not a lot of HD trackers. scenehd and hd-bits.ro are the lower tier of the lot, but they have a few great packs.

I think you might have better luck with trackers that have hd content, TL, IPT, RevTT, etc.

If you get access to the invite section, you can try asking for hd-bits.ro (lower tier, easy to get invite) or bit-hdtv (higher tier).

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 04:40 AM
I think you might have better luck with trackers that have hd content, TL, IPT, RevTT, etc.

Thx, but none of these are open signups right?

crimsonhaze
01-27-2009, 05:09 AM

None, but it does open up some alternatives. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, so I'm going to PM you a link, to a website that tracks open signups. It comes with an RSS feeder, and if you use Opera web browser, or Firefox with an RSS addon, then you can add it to automatically check for open signups. So as you browse, you'll get popups telling you what site is open.

Give me a second to send u a PM.

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 05:26 AM
Thx man I appreciate your help! :)

crimsonhaze
01-27-2009, 05:29 AM
Thx man I appreciate your help! :)

Not sure if I sent he PM/email correctly. Did u get anything from me?

forthat
01-27-2009, 05:36 AM
tracker.hdclub.com.ua

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 05:38 AM
Yeah got an email with your message, I believe I don't have access to pms yet.
Anyways both good websites, even though I'm still tracker-less.. :frusty:

tracker.hdclub.com.ua

Yeah I saw that one in the open signup thread, unfortunately I can't read a word of russian.. :pinch:
thx anyways!

forthat
01-27-2009, 06:19 AM

tracker.hdclub.com.ua

Yeah I saw that one in the open signup thread, unfortunately I can't read a word of russian.. :pinch:
thx anyways!

get a google translate..... :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-hd-torrent-sites-all-308208

elya9
01-27-2009, 10:21 AM
Try registering at midnight-torrents. They seem to have a steady flow of HD files being uploaded.

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 11:14 AM

thx anyways!

get a google translate..... :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-hd-torrent-sites-all-308208

nice link thx, although none of these worked out :wacko:

Try registering at midnight-torrents. They seem to have a steady flow of HD files being uploaded.

finally something that works! thx! :happy:
i like that tracker, allthough the hd files could use more seeders, but i'm downloading a couple shows from tonight and speeds are decent.
Thank you!

puckface
01-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Im not a member so I dont know how good it is but a HD tracker that is open: http://hdtracker.ru/

r00t
01-27-2009, 03:23 PM
You can try to get in on SceneHD.. There is alot of nice HD and BluRay movies :)
Good luck.

Plazik
01-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Open now http://hq-films.ws/signup.php

Swift
01-27-2009, 04:59 PM
HD-Bits.ro it's not open but if you want PM some proofs

hoodeh
01-27-2009, 11:51 PM
Im not a member so I dont know how good it is but a HD tracker that is open: http://hdtracker.ru/

You can try to get in on SceneHD.. There is alot of nice HD and BluRay movies :)
Good luck.

Open now http://hq-films.ws/signup.php

fellows I really appreciate your effort to try and help but..
Try reading the post next time! :happy:

HD-Bits.ro it's not open but if you want PM some proofs

Well I'm a one tracker kind of guy, so since I lost my sceneHD account I have been tracker less, until yesterday when elya9 helped me out with that link to midnight torrents, so yeah I wouldn't have any proofs for you, at least for a while..
Or does 3GB down 1GBup work for you? :P
I appreciate the offer though. ;)

gtf0
01-28-2009, 12:09 AM
pm me and i'll give u my acc on a site i'm not using

hoodeh
01-28-2009, 12:45 AM

Wow that would be awsome! :)
I don't have acess to pms yet though but i think u can send me an email if u go into my profile!
thx in advance!! :happy:

gtf0
01-28-2009, 12:53 AM

I don't have acess to pms yet though but i think u can send me an email if u go into my profile!

sent u an email

hoodeh
01-28-2009, 01:16 AM

sent u an email

Thank you so much!!! That was VERY helpful!! :)
Have a good one my friend :happy:

dizzidazzle
01-28-2009, 01:21 AM
I really like HD-Bits.ro like someone else suggested.

Good luck.

Hello,
How would one go about getting onto SceneHD? The homepage only offers a recover password link and sign in.

Cheers!

hoodeh
01-28-2009, 01:44 AM
I really like HD-Bits.ro like someone else suggested.

Good luck.

Hello,
How would one go about getting onto SceneHD? The homepage only offers a recover password link and sign in.

Cheers!

You would have to get invited or wait until the site goes open signup (which doesn't happen often)

But let's try keeping this post about trackers with HD content that ARE open signup, shall we? ;)

elya9
01-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Hoodeh by the way going back to the origin of your thread, if you are seriously into downloading hd stuff you should definitely geta seedbox account. They are quite resonably priced nowadays and allow you to play your role easily.

hoodeh
01-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Hoodeh by the way going back to the origin of your thread, if you are seriously into downloading hd stuff you should definitely geta seedbox account. They are quite resonably priced nowadays and allow you to play your role easily.

Yeah I thought about it but paying for downloading illegal content sounds kind of stupid, I mean you might as well get a blockbuster card :lol:
I don't mind seeding the old fashion way, just leave my computer on 24/7 and keep seeding.
Those swedish fuckers from sceneHD all had a seedbox though :pinch: the download speeds were insane but uploading was impossible, especially with the very low number of leechers the tracker had.
Meh whatever life goes on :P
I got me an other decent HD tracker now thanks to the help of gtf0 so I'm not going to complain :)

lifehackr
01-28-2009, 08:30 PM

None, but it does open up some alternatives. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, so I'm going to PM you a link, to a website that tracks open signups. It comes with an RSS feeder, and if you use Opera web browser, or Firefox with an RSS addon, then you can add it to automatically check for open signups. So as you browse, you'll get popups telling you what site is open.

Crimsonhaze, can you provide me this link?

ekorkmaz
01-28-2009, 08:53 PM
hdtor.com ?

crimsonhaze
01-28-2009, 11:44 PM

Crimsonhaze, can you provide me this link?

For some reason, I can't send u an email. Maybe u have that option blocked in your profile. Try going to your User CP(link located on the top of this page) and then Edit options, Allow other members to email you. Then I can send you the links.

hoodeh
01-29-2009, 12:37 AM
hdtor.com ?

Yep, the only one from forthat's list (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tes-all-308208 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-hd-torrent-sites-all-308208)) that was open signup, but the tracker is new and the top seeded file has like 5 seeders :rolleyes: so yeah not worth it. :happy:

saulin
01-29-2009, 12:55 AM
While we are on teh subject. I'm more interested in usenet than torrents. Is there a better board than Warez-BB for finding HD content? I guess there also is Newzbin but I would preffer a board that has uploaders or people that can track HD content on usenet better.

BTW I don't think there is any HD tracker with good content and open sign up. HDBits is the best one but it's not easy to get in there and the next best one is BiTHDTV which also hasn't had open sign up in a while but lots of people should have invites for this one. I much rather get HD content from Usenet or Rapidshare atm.

hoodeh
01-29-2009, 04:15 AM
While we are on teh subject. I'm more interested in usenet than torrents. Is there a better board than Warez-BB for finding HD content? I guess there also is Newzbin but I would preffer a board that has uploaders or people that can track HD content on usenet better.

Yeah this doesn`t have anything to do here :rolleyes:
there you go : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-newsgroups-79/