PDA

View Full Version : Country Music Torrent Sites?

typeoholic
01-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Are there any actual trackers (private or not) that specialize in country music torrents? Country videos are a big plus too! Either a country tracker or one that has an abundance of one or both? If anyone knows of such a golden harvest, please do enlighten me! Thank you in advance.

basilhaydens
01-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Not really much in torrents. I think Usenet might be a better source, since they have a whole section "newsgroup" of country music.

typeoholic
01-27-2009, 03:06 PM
Even Waffles doesn't have that good a selection (but its still my fav. to date)! lulz

Polarbear
01-27-2009, 03:15 PM
there were issues with the RC4-160 encryption.

IdolEyes787
01-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Even Waffles doesn't have that good a selection (but its still my fav. to date)! lulz

What.cd has about 4000 torrents probably more since a lot of cross-over artists are mislabeled under pop.No vids though.

Lovestoned
01-27-2009, 04:14 PM
If What/Waffles doesn't have it then you're most probably out of luck because people there will try ANYTHING to get their upload quota.

typeoholic
01-27-2009, 04:49 PM
If What/Waffles doesn't have it then you're most probably out of luck because people there will try ANYTHING to get their upload quota.

LMAO @ the emphasis on ANYTHING. Yes, sadly enough, they will. I have seen some crazy stuff on Waffles/What. My ratios stand out, and they are hard worked for; not to down seedboxes, but I earn mine the good ole fashioned way! ;)

Lovestoned
01-27-2009, 05:00 PM
So did you upload alot of music then? Or are you a ratio cheatz0r since you gave me a wink?

typeoholic
01-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes, I uploaded until I was blue in the face. And seeded. No, I do not like ratio cheaters. Their cheating ALWAYS catches up with them in the long run. I'm rather a big fan of Waffles, and I couldn't survive w/o that place! :P

Lovestoned
01-27-2009, 05:26 PM
Yes, I uploaded until I was blue in the face. And seeded. No, I do not like ratio cheaters. Their cheating ALWAYS catches up with them in the long run. I'm rather a big fan of Waffles, and I couldn't survive w/o that place! :P

Blue in the face? Nice metaphor usage. :huh:

Waffles was actually the "winner" between the 2 trackers back then when OiNk died, but due to their restriction to too much stuffs What became the more popular one.

Right now what keeps Waffles going and special IMHO would be those Iron 100% FLAC rips.

So are you much of a FLAC guy?

stupid_angel
01-27-2009, 05:57 PM
I think bitsoup has nice country section

The_Martinator
01-27-2009, 06:44 PM
What.cd ~3900
Waffles ~1500

I hope that helps.

typeoholic
01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
I think bitsoup has nice country section

I'll check them out. Ty!

Blue in the face? Nice metaphor usage. :huh:

Waffles was actually the "winner" between the 2 trackers back then when OiNk died, but due to their restriction to too much stuffs What became the more popular one.

Right now what keeps Waffles going and special IMHO would be those Iron 100% FLAC rips.

So are you much of a FLAC guy?

FLAC > all. Enough said.