PDA

View Full Version : do you feel dissapointed with TiT?

zxcv
01-27-2009, 07:17 PM
After some years they come down, wishing the announced and delayed come back. Now, I'm in for the first time, and I have the impression that this site was not as good as it initially seemed. I think they can't compete with others and looks like this won't change. O just a matter of time?:huh:

What do you think guys?:dry::happy:

Cabalo
01-27-2009, 07:23 PM
i feel a bit the same. the site couldn't give the next step, but then, when the logo is a manga pirate giving you the finger, you can take some predictions from the staff's mental age.

lysine
01-27-2009, 07:38 PM
needs more content. doesn't even have Simpsons, House, 24, etc.. from just a day or two ago. the only thing it has going for it is the torrentit name, and a tracker can't make it on name alone these days.

The_Martinator
01-27-2009, 07:45 PM
i feel a bit the same. the site couldn't give the next step, but then, when the logo is a manga pirate giving you the finger, you can take some predictions from the staff's mental age.

While I agree with you that it's not the best content wise, you clearly don't know anything about the staff.

Albo Da Kid
01-27-2009, 07:51 PM
I don't think TiT has reached it's potential yet. They still have time to make it. The old TiT was better hands down. But the new one one can be as good.

Raban
01-27-2009, 07:52 PM
too many torrent sites not enough hardcore torrent users....

benficao
01-27-2009, 07:53 PM
mental age.

ah it could be much more, than it is,..., maybe its just a fase..

NippleCake
01-27-2009, 07:54 PM

While I agree with you that it's not the best content wise, you clearly don't know anything about the staff.

:whistling they do have their fair bit of experience amongst other things...

killercam101
01-27-2009, 08:29 PM
too many torrent sites not enough hardcore torrent users....

:shifty: they're all at bitsoup

CaptanAmerica
01-27-2009, 08:37 PM
i dont

Swift
01-27-2009, 09:02 PM
whats tit ? :O left/right boob ?

Frankthetank1
01-27-2009, 11:28 PM
both, I hear they dont even have DVDr's. I guess they are to big for the site to handle. I also do not think the same people are running the site that did previously.

Duckater
01-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Rome was nont built in a day and most comments I have read here are from people who clearly have never tried to set up a bad torrent site let alone a good one.
If those people ever do try I would like to see how they get on as it is a lot more work than most people would even dream of who have not run one.
If the people who spend the hours running where paid a low wage (i.e. UK minimum wage) and then add server costs you would be talking over a £1,000.
So guys don't just whinge about sites try and help them spend some time on them in forums helping members with knowledge you have as this takes some strain off the staff and gives them time to improve other parts of the site.

I am a torrentit fan of old and new forms :)

I do think so far it is not as good as the origional but I can see that it has potential to knock some of the so called top sites off there perches and get back where it belongs with the top sites :)

Detale
01-28-2009, 02:28 AM
I was a fan of the old and new site, but the staff there has to get a grip on reality. They're a bunch of idiotic children with no balls :dabs:

pone44
01-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Never been there myself...

Cabalo
01-28-2009, 02:38 AM

oh trust me, i do know what i am talking about. maybe you should read around a little more and also get informed about this.

Never been there myself...
if you want an invite, feel free to PM me mate.

RD22S
01-28-2009, 10:43 AM
been there, checked it out, dissapointed and ditched it.

droste
01-28-2009, 11:47 AM
I was a fan of the old and new site, but the staff there has to get a grip on reality. They're a bunch of idiotic children with no balls :dabs:
What do you mean with 'they have to get grip of reality'? They live in a fantasy world eh? Personally I like the site and staff :01:

C-mos
01-28-2009, 12:02 PM

you always have to say something :)
you don't even know the staff !
stop talking shit before you know it :pinch:

twist off
01-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Not a big fan of the gazelle layout.

vic
01-28-2009, 02:01 PM
It's ok, i get the feeling that things are not moving, the userbase isn't expending enough and most users don't use their accounts.

Detale
01-28-2009, 02:28 PM
What do you mean with 'they have to get grip of reality'? They live in a fantasy world eh? Personally I like the site and staff :01:

I mean that they and I had an "instance" that they acted like children, petty little children. It's a shame really

dakat
01-28-2009, 03:50 PM
actually I love the staff of TIT it could use with a dedicated uploader team. The old tit didnt have to compete with pre times and some other things. If you want packs its a great place for them (as for dvdr they are there you just dont know gazelle coding) Also to say they cant handle dvdr shows just how much you know about torrenting and hosting sites.

basilhaydens
01-28-2009, 04:33 PM
The most overrated comeback since Britney Spears.

Aliyans
01-28-2009, 06:06 PM
what if they improve or not on content,if they havent got good amount of leechers..look at gft,scl etc.. even if they have content , they too need somebody to take it..as a tracker thats a basic need in my opionion.. if u care about only community.. here is FST..but havent been there anyway..

Cabalo
01-28-2009, 07:25 PM

you always have to say something :)
you don't even know the staff !
stop talking shit before you know it :pinch:
what makes you say that ?
you can't just assume that i don't know them, do you?

MuddSlinger
01-28-2009, 07:42 PM

I mean that they and I had an "instance" that they acted like children, petty little children. It's a shame really

Look who talking about needing to grow up and acting childish. Your still complaining about something that took place what is it now 2 months ago. Now, thats a shame really. Now, if you really want to take this public once again then go ahead. Also, kinda funny how I talked to you with respect and was up front with you the whole time but all you can do is talk shit. Even when you visited RVT irc I could of simply glined you and been done with the whole convo, funny how that works huh. We're assholes and childish yet I tried to help you in two different locations. btw... your welcome for at least trying to help you. I really think the staff here at FST mainly you Detale need to stop saying staff somewhere need to grow up when you are clearly needing to grow up yourself.

DarkLured
01-28-2009, 08:20 PM
I was a member, found it lacking in content and didn't like the design/interface, abandoned my account.

cinephilia
01-28-2009, 09:02 PM
:lol::lol: exactly my thought... indeed, first time i heard about TiT, i visited the site but didn't sign up because of the logo.

bumrocks
01-29-2009, 12:14 AM
Personally, I like and get along with all the staff there. But on the other hand I get along with most. Generally if I need help it isn't cause I fooked up but someone else has...Personally, I think the manga character is funny and have never thought more about it than that! I like TiT and use it occasionally. One site that really has some excellent packs...Particularly on the pron department!

I was not a member of the old, so I can't comment on it...So my answer would be "no" to the disappointment part since I had nothing to compare it to.

Detale
01-29-2009, 02:18 AM

Look who talking about needing to grow up and acting childish. Your still complaining about something that took place what is it now 2 months ago. Now, thats a shame really. Now, if you really want to take this public once again then go ahead. Also, kinda funny how I talked to you with respect and was up front with you the whole time but all you can do is talk shit. Even when you visited RVT irc I could of simply glined you and been done with the whole convo, funny how that works huh. We're assholes and childish yet I tried to help you in two different locations. btw... your welcome for at least trying to help you. I really think the staff here at FST mainly you Detale need to stop saying staff somewhere need to grow up when you are clearly needing to grow up yourself.

:lol::lol::lol: It's the topic of the thread man. I am in fact disappointed in Tit. I had no problem with you. You were decent with me then I was kicked out of IRC right? This is what I was referring to. Now lets not start with the lies. I haven't visited Revolt's IRC ever so maybe you're mistaken. If someone went to Revolt's IRC please PM me and we'll deal with it as I was absoltly NOT me. In fairness I should have been more clear as you were a decent person indeed.

UnderWarez
01-29-2009, 02:35 AM
I just joined during the open signups and was never a member of the old site so have no idea. But, I think the site has room for improvement. Interesting topic thou.

MuddSlinger
01-29-2009, 02:42 AM
<br />

It's the topic of the thread man. I am in fact disappointed in Tit. I had no problem with you. You were decent with me then I was kicked out of IRC right? This is what I was referring to. Now lets not start with the lies. I haven't visited Revolt's IRC ever so maybe you're mistaken. If someone went to Revolt's IRC please PM me and we'll deal with it as I was absoltly NOT me. In fairness I should have been more clear as you were a decent person indeed.

really lies you say and you say you never visited revolts irc you say..
(21:08:35) Session Ident: Pariah ([email protected]) (21:08:36) ‹Pariah› Sorry to PM you like this, but i didn't know you were here too LOL (21:08:51) ‹Pariah› BTW youre turning out to be quite the cool guy over at FST you know (21:08:57) ‹Pariah› Thats all and thanks (21:08:58) ‹MuddSlinger› lol (21:09:06) ‹MuddSlinger› i staff here (21:12:46) ‹Pariah› Ok man well you have a good night sorry to bug you with my nonsense (21:12:50) ‹Pariah› OH (21:13:00) ‹Pariah› 1 last episode of the detale pester show (21:13:15) ‹Pariah› can you see who in fact did ban me on revolt? (21:13:18) ‹MuddSlinger› no worries man (21:13:20) ‹Pariah› I heard it was ******* (21:13:24) ‹MuddSlinger› come back in a few hours (21:13:31) ‹Pariah› k will do (21:13:35) ‹Pariah› have a good one (21:13:50) ‹MuddSlinger› you to looks like you were to me so please don't start claiming im lying when in fact we both know I'm not. Like I said before I have no issue with you and never have except for the fact you keep claiming we need to grow up and stop acting childish, when in fact you are acting childish after going on 2 months since the whole thing took place.

Detale
01-29-2009, 05:58 AM
Wow in all honesty I forgot about that. Fair enough man. I wasn't lying I just forgot I thought that was on Tit. I retract my statement.

Im going to edit out 1 name I hope you don't mind. Now I am being civil with you and Im sure you will do the same. To be clear the rest of the staff need to grow up and not you, OK? I said this in an earlier thread as you know. Also without starting the whole shit again you know what happened was bullshit.

I will also say that you have my respect for at least coming out into the open about it as so many have not even after I called them out. Obviously you have bigger balls than the rest of those involved. Thank you

MuddSlinger
01-29-2009, 07:33 AM
yes thank you for editing out his name I missed that part.. and cool I just think the whole thing was mis-handled by all parties involved.

Funkin'
01-29-2009, 08:13 AM
Nah, I'm not disappointed with the site. I knew it was a brand new site when I decided to join up, and that there wouldn't be too much activity or content. I'm hoping eventually the site will pick up though, because I do like it.

However there is one aspect of the site that kind of annoys me though, and that is all the pirate talk on the home page announcements. I don't even read the announcements anymore because there is so much "yar!", or "booty" or "scurvy" or "walk the plank", or whatever other pirate terms in them. All I do now is read the announcement subject. And if the subject is of any importance to me then I'll suffer through it. But any others I don't even bother with because of this.

Besides that though, I think it's a beautiful tracker. One of the best looking sites that I've came across. The choice of colors are great. As for content, as bumrocks mentioned there are some great packs. There are those that are found at every other tracker, but there are some very unique ones. .

All in all it's an ok tracker. But again it's still very new, so of course there's room for improvement.

J-dye
01-29-2009, 08:35 AM
tit just needs time to grow bigger, its just a tiny tit now

MiNiMAL
01-29-2009, 08:58 AM
TTi is back !

Cabalo
01-29-2009, 09:19 AM
TTi is back !
and? in what is it related to this thread?

Lovestoned
01-29-2009, 09:25 AM
TTi is back !
and? in what is it related to this thread?

I think he's making some sort of pun.

basilhaydens
01-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Did anyone else notice the now absent news post that basically said that Blast was disappointed in the lack of activity, which, in that buttpirate language, was a bit ambiguous?

It was replaced, I think, by the news about allowing all users to upload...

NippleCake
01-29-2009, 02:44 PM
the site is beautiful, nice neutral colors no headaches attached. they are somewhat lacking in content activity, but i would rather use their site anyday than any other new site, they are certainly going about it the right way. I believe it is tough because nowadays their is competition in getting users, well established sites such as sct which offer superior speed and content snap up the users, but it certianly doesnt mean there is anything wrong with Tit! also respect to muddslinger for coming here and posting, arguing in a mature manner and not bitching calling people hatarz and causing silly girl hype :)

Albo Da Kid
01-29-2009, 03:11 PM
TTi is back !

Wow thank you. You deserve a Bt Rep+ Point..