PDA

View Full Version : Query regarding sharing a seedbox

Ronit
01-28-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi,

I already have a shared seedbox from seedplace.eu

But I want to opt for Kimsufi L seedbox from a reseller.

So I would like to know which is a better option

1. Seedplace.eu SBox1 for 18 Euros which gives me 8 active torrents

or

2. Kimsufi L for 42 Euro's shared with 1 person = 21 euro per person.

Could you people plz advice

H&K
01-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Can you guarantee it's only one other person? If you can then def go for the kimsufi option.

The seedbox will be shared with 6 other people and chances are they'll be running on OVH boxes (Most seedbox sellers like this do).

Problem with sharing with 6 people is that bandwidth and server response can really suffer, sharing with 1 other person will really lower the server load and provide a much better experience.

That and you'll get remote access which can be used for any number of things :)

nbo
01-29-2009, 12:17 AM
no question, share the kimsufi, if you can spare the 3 whole euros it wouldnt make any sense to get the shared server slot

viper151
01-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Can you guarantee it's only one other person? If you can then def go for the kimsufi option.

I think that he means that he'll share the box with a friend of his.
First of all seedplace.eu sells Kimsufi L right now for 35,80 if you use a coupon code (Can't remember which one is but i got a mail bcz they are celebrating my servers panel).
And of course its much much better if that one friend is trustworthy than a shared seedbox :)

nbo
01-29-2009, 12:38 AM
coupon bill is celebrateMSP
there is a thread about a new reseller offering for 38$ which makes it a bit cheaper but i can say is that i know seedplace.eu is reliable and i dont know if the new reseller is.

aturservice
02-01-2009, 12:28 PM
If you want a dedicated ovh box pm me.