PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]Seedbox access

skinneruzt
01-28-2009, 12:02 PM
This is my first request here and it could be the only one. Recently I've registered to cinematik during the open sign up period. I must say that I'm very impressed with the content they have. I'm a big fan of old cartoons and I want to download some great pack from cinematik like Popeye vol 3 (11,6 gb), Animaniacs vol 1-3 (77.93 gb), etc. My big problem is that I don't have a very fast upload speed (maximum 120 kb/s), and since I'm a starter at cinematick I don't have a big amount of upload on my stats. So if someone would be so greatful to share a seedbox with me at least for a day or two it would help me alot to build up some upload. I have to mention that I've never used a seedbox before, but I know you can get some amazing speeds, also I'm a fast learner so I won't cause you great headaches.

This are my stats: http://img18.picoodle.com/img/img18/3/1/28/f_cinematik1m_6ddb18e.jpg

And a speed test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/399316786.png

Finally, I know that I can build a good enogh ratio even with my rather poor upload speed. The problem is that it's going to take me a lot of time to do that and by the time I'll do that the number of seeders on the torrents I want to download will be very low and it will be hard for me to get them, since they are rather old torrents.

A good day to everybody!

cinephilia
01-28-2009, 07:51 PM
fair enough, hope someone can help you.

Lovestoned
01-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Why not buy a shared Kimsufi L slot? Pretty cheap actually.

skinneruzt
01-29-2009, 09:56 AM
I don't need a seedbox for a whole month only for a couple of days to buffer this particular account, with all my other accounts I can manage just fine with my home connection.

Lovestoned
01-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Well, since you say it that way and you've been a alright member here after looking at your posts I've decided that you can give me a few torrents and I'll try to buffer it for you.

How much upload are you looking for?

skinneruzt
01-29-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks a lot man, well I think 40-50 Gb would be enough in order to get the torrents I want without getting a warning for bad ratio. But if that's to much any little help is good.

Lovestoned
01-29-2009, 10:34 AM
That's too much, if it's around 10 I'll help you.

I can't help you that much as you have requested as my seedbox wouldn't be fast enough to get that in a small time, because I would be deleting it in 2-3 days.

H&K
01-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Gimme a pm mate and you can have my other seedbox. Its on a great connection but only has 2.5GB disk space. Though you should be able to grab a couple of torrents to get a decent buffer.

skinneruzt
01-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks a lot guys for your support!