PDA

View Full Version : invites

sebastiene
01-28-2009, 06:11 PM
I am a trader however I also like to give I have to give the following away there is no rush to give these however I will only give to deserving members so what do I have to offer well let me see ok
1 funfile
1 7track
1 ip

People don't want to give to me but I will still give to non traders

sefo
01-28-2009, 06:29 PM
I don't understand, you don't wanna give to trader which mean you admit that trading is not good but you are doing it!

and you cant give Spotify

Since Spotify is not a tracker, as of now invites are not to be given in this section.

sebastiene
01-28-2009, 06:45 PM
no i will give to traders people wont give 2 me as I have traded
duh

also a point to add i would rather exchange an account to someone who will use it and yes benefit from it at the same time also it proves that the account traded will be used.
How do you get given a top level account if you do not trade?

sefo
01-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Actually I don't care about lvl, I only care about content, speed and community.
Also if you want high lvl, trading is not the right way to do it, its even forbidden in all high tracker.

Cabalo
01-28-2009, 07:28 PM
i got all my "top accounts" without trading, or requesting, or sucking up.
really, don't be lazy and use your brain.

or try the fast lane, going for trade, until one day one of the several hunters that lurk around FST catches you, and you go back to thepiratebay with a global ban.

that's your choice. good luck with your decision.

cinephilia
01-28-2009, 07:41 PM
actually, there's 2 reasons why this guy make this GA:

- he wants people to have a good opinion of him even if he's a trader.
- he consider the trackers he gives invite for as "low levels" so giving them for free is not a problem at all for him.

sebastiene
01-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Cabalo I have taken your advice and I have decided to stop trading I would like to thank you for your constructive advice and also for not putting me down unnecessarily like the others have done.
However do you think I will ever get accepted as a non trader in the future?
Your advice is gratefully appreciated.

cinephilia
01-28-2009, 09:59 PM
However do you think I will ever get accepted as a non trader in the future?
i think you won't since you obviously do it only out of self-interest, not because you changed your mind about trading.

Cabalo
01-28-2009, 10:00 PM
it was just one trade, and if you really don't trade again, in a couple of months no one will give a shit about that.
just be a bit more participating around here, that's necessary.

sebastiene
01-28-2009, 10:41 PM
what have you got against me ciniphillia you don't even know me but you are willing to judge grow up and keep your opinions to yourself and Cabolo thanks for the advice

Frankthetank1
01-28-2009, 11:22 PM
I dont agree with ciniphillia on this one.

Rafa
01-29-2009, 12:15 AM
IMO, OP is being honest at least

He early announced to be a trader... at least he does not makeup his GA with BS... we see so many fake GAs around...

I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt, and is never too late for change

cinephilia
01-29-2009, 02:33 AM
errare humanum est... maybe i was wrong about him! :unsure:

pone44
01-29-2009, 03:32 AM
Is good advice OP....

Maybe edit it?

If not and you want to trade in should be in the trading section.

He was honest!
Props to that :)

it was just one trade, and if you really don't trade again, in a couple of months no one will give a shit about that.
just be a bit more participating around here, that's necessary.

Very true-both Posts.

IMO, OP is being honest at least

He early announced to be a trader... at least he does not makeup his GA with BS... we see so many fake GAs around...

I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt, and is never too late for change

Nemrod
01-29-2009, 04:19 AM
I believe he is being honest. If so, having patience and being active here, you can get very good things.

Cabalo
01-29-2009, 08:53 AM
and don't hold a grudge on cinephilia, guys like you, but which aren't truly honest, we see everyday around here.
he just expressed what normally many of us would think of guys like you in many other occasions.
if you decided to go the correct path, i can assure you all of us will sooner or later congratulate you.
now, anyway, you will still have to prove that cinephilia was wrong this time, but that only time will tell.