PDA

View Full Version : TVT.ro admin a scammer?

psychoactive
01-29-2009, 10:57 PM
http://www.realpoor.com/If_you_were_a_member_at_tvt_ro_t178058.html

More reasons why .ROs should be globally banned if this is true.

CaptanAmerica
01-29-2009, 10:58 PM
lol
there r many scammers from america for example. is that a reason to ban all yankis from trackers?

lmaooooooo
u must be an idiot to user same pws at many trackers btw

puckface
01-29-2009, 11:02 PM
u must be an idiot to user same pws at many trackers btw

anyone who uses the same password an ANY 2 sites is idiotic. Why would anyone do that?

psychoactive
01-29-2009, 11:09 PM
http://www.realpoor.com/viewtopic.php?t=177998&hpr=INVITES_SALE__very_cheap_FTN__SCT__TT__FSC__HDBITS_etc______

Albo Da Kid
01-29-2009, 11:10 PM
anyone who uses the same password an ANY 2 sites is idiotic. Why would anyone do that?

Why would an admin take someone's pasword in the first place? It's embarrassing to steal someones password just to go visit a superior site(like bitmeTV) for who knows what reasons.

The_Martinator
01-29-2009, 11:12 PM
I don't get it either. So now he has passwords and nicks. What's he gonna do? Download stuff for his ''new'' tracker?

slymester
01-29-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't get it either. So now he has passwords and nicks. What's he gonna do? Download stuff for his ''new'' tracker?

Apparently he intends to sell the accounts or invites from the accounts
http://www.realpoor.com/viewtopic.php?t=177998&hpr=INVITES_SALE__very_cheap_FTN__SCT__TT__FSC__HDBITS_etc______

Albo Da Kid
01-29-2009, 11:15 PM
LMAO @ the Banned avatar in RP....Damn that admin beat me to it. I was going to start my own tracker and pull of these same stunts

psychoactive
01-29-2009, 11:19 PM
I was going to start my own tracker and pull of these same stunts
The .ROs will always be one step ahead of you :naughty:

The_Martinator
01-29-2009, 11:24 PM

Apparently he intends to sell the accounts or invites from the accounts

Thanks for the link, mate. Some people sure are lazy. They could earn a lot more money by working. Wait is this due to the financial crisis?

01-29-2009, 11:30 PM
meh............

ovisan
01-29-2009, 11:31 PM
LOL, you are all pricks!

Who wrote that? Does he have any proofs? I can accuse anyone here for being a cheater but with no proofs my accusation worhts nothing, aint'it mods? Open your eyes and dont let others rule your life and tell you what's good and what's not for you
TVT.ro was fighting with bitmetv for the best tv tracker. they had absolutely no reason for doing that.

Albo Da Kid
01-29-2009, 11:33 PM
They could earn a lot more money by working.

LOL are you being sarcastic?? That's like saying a working man makes more money than a drug dealer.

The_Martinator
01-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Depends on how you look at it. Maybe I am. Hell, I have no idea what an invite/account is worth.
There are some stupid people out there, so I'd imagine the price could go up if you find a stupid enough buyer.

fanaticos
01-29-2009, 11:37 PM
i think he knows his IP so he checked his username on RP and they have the same IP

crimsonhaze
01-29-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry, but aren't database passwords encrypted? I'm sure he can see the usernames and email, but not password. You tell me.

fanaticos
01-29-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm sorry, but aren't database passwords encrypted? I'm sure he can see the usernames and email, but not password. You tell me.
i didn't say password but IP

Ichigo81
01-30-2009, 12:01 AM
^He wasn't talking to you :P

Yes, SQL databases hold all members passwords but they should be encrypted. Admins do not have the power to see other people's passwords...

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Hello ppl. I'm djharbuz from tvt.ro
It has come to my attention that my name was used over here (and on RP.com).

About 4-5 months I was told that someone used my nickname (actually DJ_harbuz ... or something like that) on RP.com and was trying to trade some accounts, or something. Back then I talked to CompleteGibberish and proved that I wasn't the one trying to scam ppl on his forum. The whole thing was cleared.

Now, can you please put me up to date and tell me what's this about? I read the above messages in a hurry (also those on RP.com) but didn't actually understand why are you throwing rocks at me and tvt.ro.

I'll contact CompleteGibberish immediately.

By the way, the passwords are encrypted and we DON'T! give away personal data of any kind!

LE: Great! My account on RP.com is banned.

Stranger99
01-30-2009, 12:07 AM
I feel the whole shit is crap,Why wud an admin steal accounts/password to sell despite of knowing that his thread will be immediately closed at realpoors cuz selling invite is not allowed

And if he had done it,he wud have done it so cunningly and properly that none had an idea abt his evil shit

psychoactive
01-30-2009, 12:08 AM

Yes, SQL databases hold all members passwords but they should be encrypted. Admins do not have the power to see other people's passwords...

Should be but are they? :dunno:

Stranger99
01-30-2009, 12:09 AM
Hello ppl. I'm djharbuz from Tv.TORRENTs.ro

About 4-5 months I was told that someone used my nickname (actually DJ_harbuz ... or something like that) on RP.com and was trying to trade some accounts, or something. Back then I talked to CompleteGibberish and proved that I wasn't the one trying to scam ppl on his forum. The whole thing was cleared.

Now, can you please put me up to date and tell me what's this about? I read the above messages in a hurry (also those on RP.com) but didn't actually understand why are you throwing rocks at me and tv.torrents.ro.

By the way, the passwords are encrypted and we DON'T! give away personal data of any kind!

A bunch of illiterate and chuckle headed ppl are throwing rocks at u,Don't give a fuck and move ahead!

Ichigo81
01-30-2009, 12:13 AM

Should be but are they? :dunno:

Hehe yes, there's nothing you can do within SQL to see real passwords, at least not to my knowledge. If it really is him (which I doubt) the only possibility of getting user passwords is through a keylogger, possibly within spyware ads. Dunno if their site has any ads tho. Some ads can be real nasty and most people would never know :P

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 12:29 AM
Because my account @ RP got banned I wrote a message in the contact page but I didn't managed to enter the security code correctly a few times because I'm very pissed right now. lol
If there's a staff member from RP around here, please reply in this topic.

I'll try to send a message to them (RP) in a few hours.

LE (reply to the message above): tvt.ro doesn't have ads or any kind of adware crap.

Aliyans
01-30-2009, 01:21 AM
i cant understand how he gets passwords which is encrypted in database..even if he is sysop he cant see password from admin CP by looking at users profile..unless he hacked his own user's accounts, the way hackers do

phrenzy
01-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Staff can change the password... So i guess they would/could do it that way...

crimsonhaze
01-30-2009, 01:32 AM
Hello ppl. I'm djharbuz from Tv.TORRENTs.ro

Now, can you please put me up to date and tell me what's this about? I read the above messages in a hurry (also those on RP.com) but didn't actually understand why are you throwing rocks at me and tv.torrents.ro.

A bunch of illiterate and chuckle headed ppl are throwing rocks at u,Don't give a fuck and move ahead!

I agree about rocks being thrown. The admin posting on RP forum has a tendency to jump the gun about a lot of things.

lysine
01-30-2009, 01:50 AM

not encrypted, hashed.

to borrow from an old thread:

Standard TB source will always hash the password using secrets as the salt, so the default storage of passwords is MD5 (excepting the very early TB source snapshots which used plaintext, but they are way past their sell by dates, and should not be used).

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 01:51 AM
By the way, TvT.ro was down the last 3 weeks because we changed the server and fixed some bugs. Regarding this news, this whole story seems kind of funny to me.

The server was OFFLINE for 3 weeks and it's up now.

Ah, I forgot to reply a message from this topic.

TVT.ro was fighting with bitmetv for the best tv tracker
No, TvT.ro isn't "fighting" anyone. We aren't trying to be the best tv tracker but we sure want to be one of the best.
We respect bitmetv for what they achieved so far and wish them only the best from now on.

Redrum420
01-30-2009, 02:58 AM
Its a hard job to decrypt passwords from a sql database but it is possible

The Wanderer
01-30-2009, 04:13 AM
http://www.realpoor.com/If_you_were_a_member_at_tvt_ro_t178058.html

trash :sick:

:huh: sure, if you say so. :01:

MuddSlinger
01-30-2009, 04:17 AM
didn't bit-hdtv at one time have an issue where their users usernames and passwords were saved to a txt file and it was stolen and released? Why couldn't that also of taken place in this case. Although, I doubt it did cause I don't think djharbuz would be posting here if it was him..

Rafa
01-30-2009, 04:54 AM
The good news is TVT.ro is back!! :D

Originally Posted by psychoactive http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tvtro-admin-scammer-332769-post3118456#post3118456)

this type of thinking sucks so badly :no:

lysine
01-30-2009, 06:22 AM
hmmm... new post in the what.cd announcements:

Security notice for former members of tvt.ro - posted 14 mins ago

A former administrator of the now defunct site tvt.ro has been caught breaking into users' accounts on many trackers including this one, by trying username/password combinations from the tvt.ro database. The accounts are then being sold. He is also hijacking passkeys of members who rent a seedbox from him.

Anyone who had an account at tvt.ro with the same password as here, or who rents a seedbox whose IP resolves to te01.techentrance.com/is connected to a user called DjHarbuz is requested to change their password and reset their passkey immediately.

teresckova
01-30-2009, 06:57 AM
wtf,whats this shit,i know the guys from tvt and i know they wouldnt do such a thing,what morons....nowadays if some prick uses you nickname and fools peoples around,its your foult?
and i am sure that they ve worked so much just to steal some accounts,this is lame,stop thinking with your hands
glad to hear tvt is back

freedom
01-30-2009, 07:11 AM
1 thing is for sure.. who started this topic have some personal issues with this tracker or with .ro ppls. maybe some1 from fst staff will see this.

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 07:22 AM
Former what?! defunct what?!
Dude, seriously, have you all gone MAD?

Someone says something and then all of you take that for real. And to make it worst, everyone adds a little more to the story.

If you would bother to read what Gibberish has wrote on RP.com, you'll find out that all started from a god damn nickname which is similar to mine... (DJ_harbuz) and I understood the retard who created that topic in order to sell accounts or whatever, posted this mail for contact: [email protected] ... which ISN'T MINE.
Well, I'm giving free blowjobs... signed [email protected]. You all would believe it and ran like a mofo to Pam's house?

If any of you took 5 seconds to think, you would contact me first on my god damn email (the real one... that is registered here, & RP & what.cd) and said "Yo! retard! Are you really selling I dunno what accounts on dunno what tracker or it's all a damn set up?!"

I rest my case. You people have proven enough!

BTW, I'm not "former" and TvT.ro is not "defunct".

Happy seeding & fast leeching.

K 2
01-30-2009, 07:47 AM
Those are fals accusations!! djharbuz is a respected and honorable man that couldn't do those things he is accused of just for a nick similarity.

Lovestoned
01-30-2009, 07:50 AM
But even WhatMan of What has made a announcement about this.

integral
01-30-2009, 08:58 AM
wow, djharbuz got exposed badly. I feel bad for all the guys who advocated tvt.ro over bitmetv, glad I never joined that site...

Lucifer9999
01-30-2009, 09:22 AM
tv.torrents.ro is a great site and i think all this is a big missunderstanding and confusion!!
i do not understand why the site or romanians people are attacked by some brainless monkeys, but i will live with that....
and sites like scc or what with their fucktards staff members don't impress me much!!

K 2
01-30-2009, 09:35 AM
wow, djharbuz got exposed badly. I feel bad for all the guys who advocated tvt.ro over bitmetv, glad I never joined that site...
What the fuck are you talking about?..."got exposed badly"...You don't have to be a scientist to find someone that is selling invites on diferent forums and is an admin on a respected tracker. Just think a little, if you had acces to user detailes and you were well known on p2p world, would you use the same nick if you were trying to sell invites? This is fucking rediculios...even a regular trader uses difrent nicks on trackers and the forum he is tradeing.

As I said before it's imposibble that the fucking retard and djharbus are one and the same persons. And all of you shoudn't make fals accusations until you have a real proofe.

S*L has an announcement also

global brainwash...nothing else

brightsid
01-30-2009, 09:43 AM

Lucifer9999
01-30-2009, 09:47 AM
k2 is right!!! way to much talk and no proofs!!!

phantom
01-30-2009, 09:48 AM

and the announcement is?

stoi
01-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Well i will hold out on this one for awhile, not taking a crappy realpoor thread to convince me.

I have never been to TVT.ro. never had any dealings with djharbuz, have no idea who he is actually, but i know what its like, throw shit around at people, its easy to wash off, but the smell hangs around for weeks, so i will wait a while till i hear definataly 1 way or the other.

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 09:59 AM
S*L?

As I said, [email protected] isn't my email address. That can be confirmed by staff from the tracker where I have accounts. Period.
The staff from RP.com forum noticed that my email address & this dude's email address are not the same and posted kind of a "oh... I think we have made a big fuss over nothing" but what's the point now? because the harm is already done.

You'll see announcements on all major trackers, topics in forums & my account banned on everyone of them. Why not? It's fun.
If we're on that subject why shouldn't I ban all countries except romania on tvt.ro? That's fun too, isn't it?

PS: what.cd's staff members are the first to think for themselves and "investigate" the whole case.

DeNeDe17
01-30-2009, 10:14 AM
S*L announcement

Security notice for former members of tvt.ro
A former administrator of the now defunct site tvt.ro has been caught breaking into users' accounts on many trackers including this one, by trying username/password combinations from the tvt.ro database. The accounts are then being sold. He is also hijacking passkeys of members who rent a seedbox from him.

Anyone who had an account at tvt.ro with the same password as here, or who rents a seedbox whose IP resolves to te01.techentrance.com/is connected to a user called DjHarbuz is requested to change their password and reset their passkey immediately.

Source: What.CD
they put the source too

Raban
01-30-2009, 10:17 AM
don't be dumb always use different passwords on every site...

random letters, upper and lower case, and number mixed in...

phantom
01-30-2009, 10:24 AM
S*L announcement

Security notice for former members of tvt.ro

Source: What.CD

they put the source too

This is the same announce from What.cd... ;)

Raban
01-30-2009, 10:31 AM
lol this harbuz guy is quite active it seems...

http://www.clubvibes.com/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=28&topic_id=416792

pone44
01-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Wow.
Any REAL proof that is the tvt.ro on that forum-selling invites????
:blink:

phantom
01-30-2009, 10:47 AM
Wow.
Any REAL proof that is the tvt.ro on that forum-selling invites????
:blink:

real proof? Not yet, but lets see what will happen... ;)

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 10:55 AM
Proof? Neah...
It's more interesting to shoot and ask questions later. ;)

Aliyans
01-30-2009, 10:57 AM
lol this harbuz guy is quite active it seems...

http://www.clubvibes.com/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=28&topic_id=416792
yaa. i also found one our hardcore trader there in that page.:shutup:.."togaurav (http://www.clubvibes.com/members/profile.asp?id=358009)".. i hope he tries trading acc,invites for same , not selling..

S3v3N
01-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Why would someone use his same admin-nick to sell invites:frusty: ?
It's all lies:sick: , someone trying to give bad image on that admin:dabs: .

Edit : I ' ll name myself brandon and sell 133t invites on Ebay:01: .

maddoxro
01-30-2009, 11:10 AM
You are all complete morrons if you think that one of the co owners of TvT is stealing your accounts :rofl:
They are not dumb kids , it`s like you were accusing the owners of ScT of FTN for stealing their users accounts on other trackers.

Grow up and stop being soo stupid.. Geeez

Raban
01-30-2009, 11:11 AM
well it is kinda suspicous the guy is posting on clubvibes... and harbuz is named DJ harbuz... club ... DJ ....

i mean who even heard of "clubvibes" before... i figure only a DJ would know about such a site...

The_Martinator
01-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Well, since tvt.ro is back online, I guess the admin wasn't selling stuff.

Either way trying to sell something you got for free is bad. It's even worse if you want to make it look like someone respectable is doing it.

Time will tell if the admin was the one who was selling invites/accs. If he wasn't we all owe him an apology.

stoi
01-30-2009, 11:19 AM
i mean who even heard of "clubvibes" before... i figure only a DJ would know about such a site...

so the other members there that are selling and buying, have never heard of it either, sorry but that is the silliest thing i have ever heard, and i have heard some really silly things in the past.

dragoi
01-30-2009, 11:45 AM
Why would he need to sell accounts/invites when he is the owner of one of the best tracker for tv shows .
1. as owner there I think he could have had any tracker that he wanted to have so this wouldn't be a reason
2. tvt.ro doesnt accept donations so why would he want to sell invites for money when he doesnt even want donations to his tracker altough many would have donated if the option would be available .

And he is not a little kid that hasn't anything to do and wants to have fun . Why would he open tvt.ro again if he just wanted to steal the accounts , he could just get all password , names of users and use them on trackers and wouldnt re-open tvt.ro .

Dont you think that it is strange that so many things happen that make romanians stupid people that you cant trust , why so many things happen in so short time , and all bad things are because of romanians .

stupid_angel
01-30-2009, 11:50 AM
hey, guys. can someone help with tvt.ro?
it says "your acc has been disabled", but I recieved an e-mail from them + recovered my password.
what's wrong?

ban
01-30-2009, 12:05 PM
I am amazed by how many retards can be on this planet :clap:

Please someone answer me to these questions ,because i am not smart enough to understand :

1 ) why the owner of one of the best tv tracker ( or any human with iq > 80) will be so stupid to use his admin-nick to sell invites ?
2) why he would bother to sell stolen accounts ,if hi needs money hi can start donation system on tvt or sell invetes on his tracker , i think hi will make a lots more money this way and more easy ?:naughty:
3) why the genius who started this rumor did not show some clear evidence?

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 12:32 PM
hey, guys. can someone help with tvt.ro?
it says "your acc has been disabled", but I recieved an e-mail from them + recovered my password.
what's wrong?

Send me a PM with your username on tvt.ro ... or if you don't trust me or think this isn't me (lol - sounds weird), join the tvt.ro's irc channel and you'll find me and the rest of the staff there.

server: irc.torrents.ro
channel: #tvt

Swift
01-30-2009, 12:33 PM
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8564/batmanrobinthreadsucksbh8.jpg

a simple conclusion

Sylar666
01-30-2009, 01:29 PM
This story is lame. Anyway: "innocent until proven guilty"
I do not think that TVt.ro - Admin would be as douche as offering invites on shady places. People, get real, and just heed my words: this story has many flaws. And welcome back, Tv.torrents.ro!

Capitan Blanda
01-30-2009, 01:36 PM
More than lame, it's really bull shit.

chec
01-30-2009, 02:11 PM
What is you know?

So many trackers build an army for tvt.ro.I have not realized since now, how big is tvt.ro.If you are big enough you will have same size of enemies.Today i guess that such a great they are.These talking started yesterday night and by chance(!) tvt.ro back up at the same time.

These are my ideas,i dont have any relation with tvt.ro .I dont know anybody there even i dont know any romenian

viru5
01-30-2009, 02:13 PM
This is not true.

mariushm
01-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Hi guys,

I'm new here, in fact I registered just to say a few words about this.

For what it's worth, having known the real djharbuz of tvt for more than an year, I can vouch for him that he's not the kind of guy to sell accounts and invites on various trackers.

The guy doing this with an email similar to the tvt's admin is probably just some kid upset because he got his account disabled for cheating or low upload.

I can also guarantee everyone that the passwords in the tracker are hashed, they can't be reversed.

One could generated hashes for a few million words in a dictionary and compare the hashes generated for these words with the hashed passwords and therefore could determine your password. That's why it's always recommended not to use words but combinations of numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase letters.

I highly doubt the guy I know would sell invites, if he did he would have had money to get a dedicated server faster and not keep the tracker so many weeks down. As a matter of fact, the tracker is up because a company donated a server in exchange for promoting that company through several legal ways.

He works as a programmer, he has no need to sell invites and was too proud to ask for donations from users and is too honest to start cracking passwords and selling invites.

It's upsetting to see this because rumors like these can do a lot of damage to someone's/a tracker's reputation.

I'd recommend the owner/moderators of this forum to lock this thread and stop the pointless arguments.

Aliyans
01-30-2009, 02:37 PM
yaa true... This is pointless unless trustable evidence exits.. Its easy to make damages, but hard to revert that damages... what guys if this is totally a joke:O

Detale
01-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Well without any proof it's gossip and if no one else has anything useful to say in a few min I'm going to close this one too.

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 03:05 PM
I'll end this discussion with a quote.

You can throw shit around at people. It's easy to wash off, but the smell hangs around for weeks.

Legion
01-30-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm not sure about the proofs you'd like, but I can assure you that it's not true. Someone else is using the guy's username.

Detale
01-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Well I do see that "What" is pretty confident in the accusation of this guy and they seem like a reasonable bunch.

fanaticos
01-30-2009, 03:14 PM
TO answer yet another PM.
No, I am not sure as to whom is/was doing it. The email was DJharbuz,whom is/was an admin at tvt.ro
I do know that 9 accounts on 2 trackers have had an IP used to access members accounts and it was the same IP used to post here earlier
I am in the air on if it was Dj or was another staffer impersonating, or some other as of yet unknown, entity whom knows DJ or is trying to frame DJ
What is simple is,change your password,do not use the same passwords from site to site and hope that this all clears itself up in the future.

No,Djharbuz has not been accused of doing this account theft wave.
Yes,staff at 2 other trackers did accuse him of ban evasion,utilizing multiple servers to grab large amounts of content for tvt.ro, accessing trackers through other members accounts without their knowledge.
No, I personally cannot verify the validity of those claims nor Have I listed them as "Written in stone".
No,I like Dj, he has always been helpful to me in the past with issues and I have gone out of my way to help clear him of an issue over an FTWR account last year.
I am unsure whom actually has gained access to multiple accounts on a few trackers using the same IP that I have been trying to track down.
As I said friends, I do not know whom did this. This person used an email with Dj's name in it and this person was offering server space on a server with 2.5 TB's of space.
I never said " Ban and burn Djharbuz he is a corrupt Admin" I said If you were a member at tvt.ro you need to play it safe and change your passwords.
The idiot factor took A and B and C and made a mess, so you should speak to those idiots who fail at reading but get A+'s and adding words and rehashing them and creating drama :")
Djharbuz,I was unaware that your account had been banned here. I am unsure why but I am unable to locate it the database,so I am not so sure it was banned as lost when we had your database issues. I will see if wind can re-create it so you can post replies or questions.
from RP
yes it would be better if you lock this thread

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 03:31 PM
I don't know why everyone is saying "dj's email", "dj's IP". My email address and my IP have nothing to do with this whole thing.
If this thing happened twice, I don't see why it can't happen again. If it does happens again keep in mind some things:

1. My email IS NOT [email protected]
2. I don't trade, sell or give invites, accounts or any other stuff.
3. If someone uses a similar or even identical nickname as a staff member from a tracker or forum and does some ugly things don't ban him immediately but contact the "original" staff member am try to investigate a little until you're sure you're not doing something wrong.

This kind of situation can be avoided easily.

Rayman
01-30-2009, 04:05 PM
what.cd eats shit, thats fo' sure! they should appologize to the real djharbuz

ban
01-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Well I do see that "What" is pretty confident in the accusation of this guy and they seem like a reasonable bunch.

if you read carefully the announcement posted on the What and scl I will noticed that they not even bothered to check what position djharbuz has on tvt.ro ( is the owner not former administrator) and tvt. is not a defunct site

if you ask me is lame for a tracker like what to amplifie some rumors that they found on some forum ,i hope at least they have the courage to admit their mistake :whistling
and about scl what can i say , they just copy/paste what others says:naughty:

Both trackers have won my respect for the professionalism with which they treated this story:gossip:

jasperr
01-30-2009, 04:36 PM
ScL acted with a responsibility to its members... apparently, there was a breach of the database at TvT.ro .. whether or not it actually was the staffer in question is still under investigation/debate .... But, none the less.. fact is users accounts were compromised and anyone who belonged to TvT.ro should be notified of it to approriate actions.. ScL has many ro members, so this announcement was deemed at the time the fastest way to get word out... nothing more..

and yes they got the word from what.cd ... big deal!

Albo Da Kid
01-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Ahhh you guys worrying about someone who can find ways to lie even if it was him. You're wasting your time....

Watch when in a day or so, someone from RP will come here and confirm that the account was hacked or the IP used was not the same as the tvt.ro admin's IP

This is one of those kind of situations, where the accused gets a free pass even if he's guilty. So i wouldn't worry too much about this, because in the end I guarantee you're going to be disappointed of the outcome.

ban
01-30-2009, 04:45 PM
ScL acted with a responsibility to its members... apparently, there was a breach of the database at TvT.ro .. whether or not it actually was the staffer in question is still under investigation/debate .... But, none the less.. fact is users accounts were compromised and anyone who belonged to TvT.ro should be notified of it to approriate actions.. ScL has many ro members, so this announcement was deemed at the time the fastest way to get word out... nothing more..

and yes they got the word from what.cd ... big deal!
but why they havent ask for proofs or least ckeck if the tracker is dead or not ,this is really great a tracker theat just copy/paste all they read on the internet
and from what i now there was no breach of the database at TvT.ro ,the rumor is theat the owner have stole password ,
at least have the decency to recognize your mistake ,the staff of scl just copy/paste a rumor without checking him
(http://www.google.ro/search?hl=ro&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=ipw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=checking+him&spell=1)

jasperr
01-30-2009, 04:53 PM
as i said... it's being investigated.....

ban
01-30-2009, 05:00 PM
if it`s being investigated ,why i now more about this story ( just from reading this topic) than you know and here i rest my case

jasperr
01-30-2009, 05:02 PM
and from what i now there was no breach of the database at TvT.ro ,the rumor is theat the owner have stole password ,
at least have the decency to recognize your mistake ,the staff of scl just copy/paste a rumor without checking him
(http://www.google.ro/search?hl=ro&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&hs=ipw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=1&q=checking+him&spell=1)

there was a breach, and someone did get access to some accounts... and it's unclear if it was the staffer in question as was originally announced.... no one is free an clear of this yet...

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 05:02 PM
@ jasper: A breach in what? TvT.ro's database? I don;t think so. The server was offline for about 3 weeks and the database was in a safe place, offline. So please stop inventing stuff up!

My account at RP.com was unbanned and I'm talking to CompleteGibberish and probably "what's" staff will join the "conference".

LE: Oh... and if the user uses passwords like 123456 or 000000, that's his problem!

jasperr
01-30-2009, 05:10 PM
the announcement on S*L has been modified....

k1esk
01-30-2009, 05:14 PM
This is totally stupid. Why do trackers spread unverified information?
The damage has already been done. ScL and What should apologize.

jasperr
01-30-2009, 05:27 PM

To be honest here.... the actual information came from staff of another like forum as this..

so, to dump any kind of blame for anything on these trackers is lame...

ban
01-30-2009, 05:33 PM
but to just copy /paste a rumor without any ckecking is not lame ? to damage the image of another tracker without any proofs is not lame ? grow some balls ppl and recognize the mistake or if true show some real evidence

Aliyans
01-30-2009, 05:40 PM
but to just copy /paste a rumor without any ckecking is not lame ? to damage the image of another tracker without any proofs is not lame ? grow some balls ppl and recognize the mistake or if true show some real evidence
true..why people so confident of this without any proof.. wait until real evidenced truth come out

teresckova
01-30-2009, 05:41 PM
+1
yea thats a shame

dhoparu
01-30-2009, 06:04 PM
The Realpoor admin has a tendency/history to indulge in slander.

k1esk
01-30-2009, 06:13 PM
The Realpoor admin has a tendency/history to indulge in slander.
So he creates some fuss to attract attention and this is the result. I think he should be more careful because now look at all the negativity on the TvT.ro tracker, which i consider is great and doesn't deserve this kind of stuff.

Peace all.

Funkin'
01-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Although I do not know the RP admin, and am in no way sticking up for him, it does appear that his main priority may have been to inform tvt.ro members and for their safety. To get their passwords changed. I could be wrong though.

Although I do recommend for him on the next bit of "e-drama" that he can't resist sticking his nose into, to be careful on how he words his post. If it's a situation similar to this one, make sure to make it clear that you're in no way accusing a person.

slymester
01-30-2009, 06:53 PM
RP thread has been updated and DJ and TVT.ro cleared.
The impersonator has beened banned from most trackers and is pending a global ban.
http://www.realpoor.com/viewtopic.php?t=178058&hpr=If_you_were_a_member_at_tvt_ro&sid=f8135c7b7a1341a2b25539bb4717c0fb

ban
01-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Although I do not know the RP admin, and am in no way sticking up for him, it does appear that his main priority may have been to inform tvt.ro members and for their safety. To get their passwords changed. I could be wrong though.

Although I do recommend for him on the next bit of "e-drama" that he can't resist sticking his nose into, to be careful on how he words his post. If it's a situation similar to this one, make sure to make it clear that you're in no way accusing a person. yes poor ppl they only think at the good of tvt.ro user and this why they start a rumor with now proofs (just a mail theat lucks like the tvt.ro nick-name) exactly in the day theat tvt.ro can back after 3 weeks of downtine , i almost feel sorry for him and and for the rest of those who spread this rumor :cry: but what about the tvt.ro image ,that they dragged through mud without any clear evidence is not correct now that each recognize their mistake and to apologize in public just the way they spread the rumor

ovisan
01-30-2009, 07:06 PM
RP thread has been updated and DJ and TVT.ro cleared.
The impersonator has beened banned from most trackers and is pending a global ban.
http://www.realpoor.com/viewtopic.php?t=178058&hpr=If_you_were_a_member_at_tvt_ro&sid=f8135c7b7a1341a2b25539bb4717c0fb

Of course it was just a fake. Now ppl heard of realpoor and some of them will make accounts... nice one gibberish. It just makes me laugh looking at your posts, accusing tvt.ro and its admins.
"I do offer my heartfelt apologizes to Djharbuz and tvt.ro for the sheer level of crap they have had to deal with over the last 24 hours because of this miscreants desire to bash DJ. I am glad to say DJharbuz is a true model to anyone in this situation. Him and tvt.ro weathered this and kept a positive attitude and worked with all of us to locate and pen down this person."

Haha
This morning he was public enemy no. 1 now he is a "true model". This is what happens when you talk and accuse before you think. Sad

jasperr
01-30-2009, 07:16 PM
anyways... this matter is resolved... everyone is happy now..

C-mos
01-30-2009, 07:18 PM
close the thread...don't be stupid .:)

maddoxro
01-30-2009, 07:23 PM
Well,after a lot of work and effort and an amazing amount of communication between multiple trackers, the user whom impersonated Djharbuz has been tracked down and subsequently banned from most trackers.
We would like to see this become a global ban, a legitimate global ban across all trackers eventually.
This persons information as well as the information of the seedboxes he was using to steal account information, can be obtained from me. If you are staff at any tracker and cane prove so, I will be glad to hand this data over so you can ensure your site is safer today than it may have been yesterday.

I do offer my heartfelt apologizes to Djharbuz and tvt.ro for the sheer level of crap they have had to deal with over the last 24 hours because of this miscreants desire to bash DJ. I am glad to say DJharbuz is a true model to anyone in this situation. Him and tvt.ro weathered this and kept a positive attitude and worked with all of us to locate and pen down this person.

Again,thank you Dj and thank you TvT.ro and special thanks to all of those staff members at the various trackers who helped us with this matter.

Such a thing can do more damage in the long run when people do not communicate, but stick to the principle of my site VS your site.
I would like to thank the administrators of what.cd for helping put everything into perspective this morning and his support of Dj over this ordeal was impressive to say the least.

Again

If you are in need of the data on the person impersonating Djharbuz as well as the info on his servers, please PM me

Have a great weekend all

Morrons ...

PS : Expect the next Securiy Warning from this CompleteGibberish guy about the MANGO Owner ! He means serious business !!!111one...

Again..should i say .. ? Morrons ?

ban
01-30-2009, 07:38 PM
anyways... this matter is resolved... everyone is happy now.. yes ,not every day we have the opportunity to see 3 staff (rp, scl and what) how they make fools of they self in public :lol:

fanaticos
01-30-2009, 07:40 PM
maddoxro ppl do mistakes..don't be an idiot

djharbuz
01-30-2009, 07:50 PM
I would like to thank CompleteGibberish and both what.cd and ScL staff members for helping out.
Stop blaming CompleteGibberish so hard because he only had good intentions and wanted to protect users from various trackers.

I'm glad this is all over.

Happy seeding and fast leeching. :whistling

You can close this topic.

Albo Da Kid
01-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Ahhh you guys worrying about someone who can find ways to lie even if it was him. You're wasting your time....

Watch when in a day or so, someone from RP will come here and confirm that the account was hacked or the IP used was not the same as the tvt.ro admin's IP

This is one of those kind of situations, where the accused gets a free pass even if he's guilty. So i wouldn't worry too much about this, because in the end I guarantee you're going to be disappointed of the outcome.

Bump...

Not saying that the admin was guilty, but I told you someone will show up and explain how he made a mistake

Rayman
01-30-2009, 08:02 PM
fanaticos, ppl do mistakes.. but not like this one! we all know that scl is an asskisser but we expect better from what.cd, anyway both news posters are idiots.

ban
01-30-2009, 08:08 PM
scl staff not even have to balls to recognize there mistake and to apologize ,morrons :dry:

Swift
01-30-2009, 08:09 PM
please stop acussing and close this thread

Detale
01-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Well it's over now and I guess we should learn not to jump to conclusions and believe everything we read eh :dabs: