PDA

View Full Version : Why "Jew"?

100%
01-29-2009, 11:30 PM
The building has 12 floors,the elevator is the fastest form of transportation.
we spent quite amount of time in there.....

We encased the inside of both elevators in the office building in wood, so that the chrome mirrored slick lift would not get damaged during the restoration of the building.

Within the same day, the word "JEW" was written on the wooden wall with a blue biro.

a week later, It was "erased" over with a black marker, leaving a black smudge.

jew

2 days later the wooden wall was painted over. clean fresh
If you know the power of markers over acrylic then you know the black seeps through.jew

A few days passed and some one wrote "jew" again.
This happened three times, until the foreman said anyone caught writing "words" on the elevator walls will be immediately fired.

This was a construction site,

why write jew?

why not draw a penis or tits or calculation?
I still do not get it.

The workers where,
7Norwegian
8Danish
4 Swedish
6Armanian
1Uzbekistan
7Polish
5German
2Dutch
1French

And i can swear the germans where the least likely to pull such a banal trick. They were the most opened minded out of that hell hole job.

Why write "jew" on a wall? What does it mean, if you are going to make one statement in your life, why that?

jew

Please explain, because i can not understand it.

pentomato
01-30-2009, 12:39 AM
The building has 12 floors,the elevator is the fastest form of transportation.
we spent quite amount of time in there.....

We encased the inside of both elevators in the price water house coopers building in wood, so that the chrome mirrored slick lift would not get damaged during the restoration of the building.

Within the same day, the word "jew" was written on the wooden wall with a blue biro.
About a week after It was "erased" over with a black marker, leaving a black smudge.

jew

2 days later the wooden wall was painted over.
If you know the power of markers over acrylic then you know the black seeps through.
A few days passed and some one wrote "jew" again.
This happened three times, until the foreman said anyone caught writing "words" on the elevator walls will be immediately fired.

This was a construction site,

why write jew?

why not draw a penis or tits or calculation?
I still do not get it.

The workers where,
7Norwegian
8Danish
4 Swedish
6Armanian
1Uzbekistan
7Polish
5German
2Dutch
1French

And i can swear the germans where the least likely to pull such a banal trick. They were the most opened minded out of that hell hole job.

Why write "jew" on a wall? What does it mean, if you are going to make one statement in your life, why that?

jew

Please explain, because i can not understand it.

Maybe they were going to write jewelry, but they forgot how to spell.

bigboab
01-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Down through the years when times got hard the Jews have always been the 'whipping boys'.* . I am basing this on the assumption that Price Waterhouse Coopers and Lybrand are a Jewish controlled firm. It happened in Germany during the great depression and to a lesser extent in London. This incident was probably some person in finance whos firm went down the drain.

* The big blonde, chains, blindfolds and handcuffs were things that Rafi introduced later. :lol:

Barbarossa
01-30-2009, 09:59 AM
The wood doesn't happen to come from a yew tree does it? :dry:

torrentt
02-05-2009, 10:11 AM
there are people in this world who are stupid.
you don't have to try to get in their mind, just ignore them.
on the other hand, if you are a jew, you can't ignore this cuz its possible this person will want to harm you.
in that case, carry a gun.

Rat Faced
02-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Alternatively, maybe the boss just didn't give him that pay rise and it has nothing to do with the Religion... except for the unfortunate generalisation.

torrentt
02-06-2009, 02:28 AM
nah

Villalltheway
02-06-2009, 02:55 AM
I think that some people are still backwards, they seem to think the word jew is like some insult. But im really suprized that someone in pwc would think that since id assumed they were educated enough to know better.

torrentt
02-06-2009, 11:22 AM
its not rare to see jews or jews institutions attacked almost daily because they are jews. also, most of the muslims in the world would like to "hurt" a jew, i guess.
i've also heared people are blaming the jews for this current economic crysis.

Snee
02-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Maybe it's his nick on AOL or something.

I think that some people are still backwards, they seem to think the word jew is like some insult.

Half this thread, for one, going by the replies.

Rat Faced
02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
also, most of the muslims in the world would like to "hurt" a jew, i guess.

Prove it

There are about a Billion.. so show me that 500,001 Muslims want to "Hurt" a Jew.

The Middle East is an Arab/Israel thing.. not all Arabs are muslims (although most are) and the majorety of Muslims aren't Arabs.. so thats your first Hurdle to cross.

FFS, why do people always believe what the hear from others with acknowledged agenders of their own, and then spread the myth as fact?

i've also heared people are blaming the jews for this current economic crysis.
In the current climate, there are probably more Muslims that dont want anything good to happen to Christians than to Jews (due to the unfortunate use of the word "Crusade" by Bush as much as anything).. but the vast majorety dont wish to hurt either.

They just want to eat, shit, work, sleep and be left alone like the Majority of every other Grouping.

I've also heard this.

Just be content that again, this type of crap is stated by fucking idiots.

I'm sure that there were Jewish Bankers.. just as there were Christian, Muslim and people that believe the world is flat amongst the decision makers in the industry that decided that people that earned zero could pay back loans/mortgages.

In fact, due to shear stupidity of those decisions, there were probably a disproportunate number of the latter.

Snee
02-09-2009, 06:38 PM
Prove it

There are about a Billion.. so show me that 500,001 Muslims want to "Hurt" a Jew.
:smartass:

Rat Faced
02-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Pft.. I fucked the quotes up too lmao

However, I'm sure you all know that the 2nd quote should be:

"i've also heared people are blaming the jews for this current economic crysis. "

And that where I've written the above in the post, it should read:

"They just want to eat, shit, work, sleep and be left alone like the Majority of every other Grouping."

It's so easy to make simple mistakes in the middle of the night and your pissed or, as in my case, when your an idiot :cry:

100%
02-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Like snee said

Was it meant as an insult?

Is it Graffiti?

Is ita statement?

Is it a signature?

Why not draw some tits?

Is it an act of awareness?

JEW

Sorry snee, but in relation to the situation it can only be deducted as an insult.

Yet it fails because it enhanced at least my awareness of the present situation.

What comes to your mind first when confronted with an empty canvas?

Rat Faced
02-09-2009, 09:59 PM
What comes to your mind first when confronted with an empty canvas?

Not to let David Cerny or Gregor Schneider anywhere near that canvas?

100%
02-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Well done you are not an imbecile.

This proves that graffiti requires

Rat Faced
02-09-2009, 10:11 PM
I wasn't trying to belittle your post or anything.

It's just that they would deliberatley put something on the canvas to "shock", irrespective of any artistic value.

Personally, I believe art should be there for everyone to enjoy, not to upset people. I would happily let those two idiots die of hunger rather than purchase any of their "art".

I've seen loads of "Graffiti" that i'd be more than happy to let stay there.. however simply putting a word that can be construed as an insult wouldn't make it imo.

However, do you realise that by stopping and asking "why jew?" you have made it "art" according to most "authorities" on the subject these days. They will say that this is "what arts about". CRAP.

100%
02-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Personal reminder* - *never refer to anything as a canvas. Eliminate canvas as word.

Maybe your right, SHOCK value.
you know damn well that a scribble on a toilet wall is is art.
Let me elaborate.
If you have a pen, and you are alone, what would you do with that pen on the wall?

Rat Faced
02-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Killing for peace is like fucking for chastity

It's always been one of my favourites ;)

Villalltheway
02-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Personally i think the moron person who wrote it thinks he is like some comedian by picking on a historically easy target. Also i dont think he has some specifically against jews solely, I probably imagine him quite easily writing negative things about other minority groups, just the kind of intellectual mind that your dealing with here.

bigboab
02-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Killing for peace is like fucking for chastity

It's always been one of my favourites ;)

Which one?:whistling

Maybe 'Jew' was the only word he/she could spell.

torrentt
02-10-2009, 04:08 PM
there you go :
Survey in Seven European Countries: Anti-Semitic Attitudes Steady; 31% Blame Jews for Financial Crisis
A new survey of seven countries across Europe shows millions continue to believe the classical anti-Semitic canards that have persistently pursued Jews through the centuries. The findings released by ADL reveal that nearly half of the Europeans surveyed believe Jews are not loyal to their country and more than one-third believe they have “too much power” in business and finance.

Villalltheway
02-10-2009, 04:25 PM
there you go :
Survey in Seven European Countries: Anti-Semitic Attitudes Steady; 31% Blame Jews for Financial Crisis
A new survey of seven countries across Europe shows millions continue to believe the classical anti-Semitic canards that have persistently pursued Jews through the centuries. The findings released by ADL reveal that nearly half of the Europeans surveyed believe Jews are not loyal to their country and more than one-third believe they have “too much power” in business and finance.

lol so would those 31% congratulate these jews when things are all going well?????

Rat Faced
02-12-2009, 11:22 PM
The ADL, a Jewish-American organization polled 3500 adults - 500 each in Austria, France, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom

By including certain countries, your going to get the results
you want for your agenda.

At least 4 of those countries have had a pretty low opinion of jews for quite a long time. At least one of them is still quite an unpleasant place to live if your jewish, gay or a traveler etc despite their laws to the contrary.

I also notice the way the piece was written eg:

Nearly half of the respondents in each of the countries said that Jews were more loyal to Israel than to their home country. Twenty-three percent said that their opinion of Jews was influenced by Israel's military and political activities.

Another 44 percent of respondents said it was "probably true" that Jews reference the Holocaust too much, while 23% said that they still blame Jews for the death of Jesus.

That implies that these stats are common from each country, whereas only the 1st statistic is.. and what % is "nearly half".. why not give the figures?

To get a baseline, have they asked the same people whether they believe Catholics are more loyal to the Vatican or their home country? I notice some quite religious Catholic Countries in that list afterall. I think most "Religious" people (of whatever nationality) put their religious beliefs before their country so what was the actual question asked and in what context?

It also doesnt say whereabouts in each country they asked the questions, or how they chose the respondants... and this will make a huge difference, especially in a statistically irrelevant number such as 500 out of 60,000,000. Was it a random section of society or was it the 1st 500 in a particular area?

They would get wholley different results asking the same questions in Bradford than they would in Gateshead, as an example.

torrentt
02-13-2009, 12:30 AM
rat don't try to make excuses. ignoring something like this happened in history

Rat Faced
02-15-2009, 12:19 AM
I could then play devils advocate and point to Palestine and say the same thing.

I'm not saying that there are not problems or that there are not some racist countries.

Nor am I saying that even countries that are not racist per se havent got racist elements. I was shocked to see that the BNP came a close third in my own Ward in the recent local elections... and this isn't known as a racist area, far from it. It was however a very low turnout as the result was a two horse race.. which Labour lost to the Lib Dems.

However when you look into the details of that particular survey... it's crap.

They polled to get the worst possible results (or would never have included Austria) and then spun the results to make it look even worse.