PDA

View Full Version : sites

xjewlsx
01-30-2009, 10:35 PM
ok im looking for a bit of help on how to get an invite to one of these 3 sites what.cd torrentleech or waffles im not asking for anything for nothing just a bit of how to help on it.cheers guys im a bit new on this so any sugguestions would be greatful

noAxx
01-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Well, in the case of What.CD there is an IRC interview that you can try. Just read up on encoding first, because you'll probably fail it otherwise. TL has been running an IRC invite promo for a few days now, so you can try that too. As for Waffles, build up a reputation on an open registration tracker and maybe you'll earn enough credibility to request one.

xjewlsx
01-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Well, in the case of What.CD there is an IRC interview that you can try. Just read up on encoding first, because you'll probably fail it otherwise. TL has been running an IRC invite promo for a few days now, so you can try that too. As for Waffles, build up a reputation on an open registration tracker and maybe you'll earn enough credibility to request one.

um im gonna sound a bit thick here but what is an irc invite promo lol sorry im very new

Redrum420
01-30-2009, 11:07 PM

um im gonna sound a bit thick here but what is an irc invite promo lol sorry im very new

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tl-giving-invites-irc-now-332464

NippleCake
01-30-2009, 11:08 PM

install the chatzilla firefox extension so that you have an easy to use IRC client. check their guides on how to use irc, its simple the way they write it. find out their IRC server and channel info and connect to the channel (you will learn how to do this from the chatzilla guide). an irc invite promo, is basically a promotion where they are giving out invites in their IRC channel. IRC stands for Internet Relay chat (i think?) and is basically a method of communication, in real time, pretty much chat rooms in a nut shell, most trackers use them

have fun :happy:

Sam29
01-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Go to TL's IRC and then join #invites or something like that...

Cabalo
01-30-2009, 11:17 PM
PM me in the next 2 days if you want an invite for waffles.fm
offer expires in 2 days if PM not received from you.

these are my conditions.

xjewlsx
01-30-2009, 11:22 PM

install the chatzilla firefox extension so that you have an easy to use IRC client. check their guides on how to use irc, its simple the way they write it. find out their IRC server and channel info and connect to the channel (you will learn how to do this from the chatzilla guide). an irc invite promo, is basically a promotion where they are giving out invites in their IRC channel. IRC stands for Internet Relay chat (i think?) and is basically a method of communication, in real time, pretty much chat rooms in a nut shell, most trackers use them

have fun :happy:

thanks alot nipplecake hahahah great name btw thing is i got a bet with my bf cuz he is a member to all these sites and he said he would give me 200 quid if i can do it in a month he thinks he is the man lmao ill get there hopefully thanks to everyone who has gave me some help biggrin

7th
01-31-2009, 12:41 AM

these are my conditions.

easy enough to me :lol:
sorry for the "spam like" post but it sounds like a exigent demanding and 'yet' 2 days? :P

Redrum420
01-31-2009, 01:26 AM
I might be able to help you with a torrentleech invite if your post some ratio proof.

Villalltheway
01-31-2009, 01:44 AM

these are my conditions.

This sounds fair lol :lol:

Detale
01-31-2009, 03:32 AM
Although I know you guys mean well here. Invites are not to be offered outside the invites sections. He will obviously get the help he needs but he has to wait the 30 days like everyone else before getting it.

To the OP "how to help" well stay a while try and make friendly helpful posts and make some friends and people will help you. Try not to trade and be patient.

Albo Da Kid
01-31-2009, 03:38 AM
My advice would be to hang around for a while. You'll have everything you want sooner than you expect if you behave like a decent member.

Redrum420
01-31-2009, 04:08 AM
Although I know you guys mean well here. Invites are not to be offered outside the invites sections. He will obviously get the help he needs but he has to wait the 30 days like everyone else before getting it.

To the OP "how to help" well stay a while try and make friendly helpful posts and make some friends and people will help you. Try not to trade and be patient.

Thats abit harsh, warez is about sharing...

Cabalo
01-31-2009, 05:00 AM

my offer was valid for 2 days, but only in 30 he could pm me :whistling

The_Martinator
01-31-2009, 08:45 AM

these are my conditions.

You're just messing with him, right. He can't send PMs now or in the next 2 days.

PS: Wasn't I supposed to tell that?

Lovestoned
01-31-2009, 08:54 AM

these are my conditions.

You're just messing with him, right. He can't send PMs now or in the next 2 days.

PS: Wasn't I supposed to tell that?

That's the way how Cabalo works to such ignorant requests.

NippleCake
01-31-2009, 10:07 AM

she's nearly reached the 30 day limit, in fact yesterday she was 2 days away i believe, so she might just get pm priveleges before your time runs out :happy:

7th
01-31-2009, 11:31 AM

Gosh, now I got it... man, you're bad! :huh:

no_bother
01-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Hahaha, that was mean :/ but she should have read the rules though. It does state you have to wait 30 days

xjewlsx
01-31-2009, 01:02 PM
ok thanks everyone who was helpful and like i said before i wasnt looking for a free invite and never asked for one.its just a bet because he has obviously had to build up a good ratio and reputation to get these invites and this is why he gave me a month to get invited to the same sites.the only condition is i cant use mininova.by the way a he called xjewlsx might be a bit strange ;)